My first memories of you *part 1*

For Her Memories

Kwon yuri

She wasn’t that one girl who comes from neither wealthy family nor poor family. She have one older brother that if not better, more than worst prankster than her. Parents that always understand her even if yuri only brought trouble at school. Family is one of the thing that she cherished the most, and she only want to add one special person to brighten it.

Her lover one, this is the story when they firstly meet. She remembers it well as if that day was just yesterday. the first time they meet with each other is when yuri made yet another prank toward her classmate. She already calculates it all, her classmate that always come to school earliest, with neither frown to show her sadness nor smile to show her happiness. For once, she wanted to make that person who had been called as ‘robotic’ showing a little bit of human expression. She hides at the furthest table back in the class, waiting for that person to open the door that already been set up, with a bucket full of water on top of that.

A faint step of human foot can be heard by her, she grins a bit and to be honest she is feeling excited of whatever will be happen. She already got a spare uniform inside her bag for the unfortunate classmate of her, she’s not that evil prankster that leaving her victim, big no. she just abnormal girl who wants to brighten everyone else day, with her own way.

5 minutes passed, it’s weird because she swear she already hear the footstep of that person. So, where is she? Why didn’t she come in yet?

Waiting is one thing she hates the most, she can do anything else, she even can plan a good pranks for other victim, for her time is precious because she can’t get it back. But now she had to be patient, she reads her horoscope, yes for ensuring that her plan will not failed. She knows it was bull, a scam, for she know no one can read future. But she read it to gain confidence that her plan is perfect and that supernatural power of her so called alignment star is helping too. So when her plan failed, no, it will not.

The clock tickling, it’s too slow for her and now her patient is gone. She goes out from her hiding place and decided to sit on the chair of hers, eyeing the school garden that still empty. At this rate, she will be alone for 15 minutes. Well, she hates it when she know she didn’t have anything to do.

Just when she decided to take a short morning nap, a blonde girl comes in her sight. She walked alone on the school garden, wearing that tight uniform that wrapped her body perfectly… oh, and those hats… wait, isn’t that hats shouldn’t be allowed on school?

Yuri feel interested on that blonde girl, the first time her brain playing tricks to her. It’s just a curiousness, yes she is curious because this is the first time of her life she can spend almost a minute enjoying the sight, which is the blonde girl. Normally, she didn’t have time for just looking at one person who she found…

Beautiful… so beautiful…

Did her eyes pulling a prank on her? What is this magic that made her think that another girl is beautiful, enough to make her numb. But, that blonde girl just walking, a normal walking to get into the school building, just seeing that thing made her think that she is beautiful?

Then… what if she saw that blonde girl doing something other than walking? Will it be more beautiful for her to see?

‘student kwon yuri, headmaster calling for you. Please go to his room immediately’

That sound who calling her through the speaker distracted her. She just sighed and thinks that this might be about yesterday food war at the cafeteria. Well, she admitted that it was her fault in the first place to embarrass the school diva, who bullying another nerd that time. She just wanted to help that nerd and teach the school diva a leason, that this isn’t the school where one person can rule all.

Except for the headmaster though, he can just do anything he wants.

She stood from her chair, ready for leaving her class before another surprising sound startle her

‘SPLASH’

She stood in silence, a bit scared and also began to sweating as she see that her trap got a victim that not her target today.

It was the blonde girl earlier, who now already wet. Obviously mad at yuri and that girl giving her a death glare. Yuri is afraid at first, because she never pranks people she didn’t know, and seeing the blonde rage face isn’t helping her.

But, her fear being replaced by a raging fire inside her heart now…

Is it weird if she found that seeing girl bra through the girl wet uniform is a bit seducing? Uniform, how many men fantasizing themselves seeing a scene like this, and the perfect voluptuous body that appears on her sight isn’t helping her subdue the raging fire inside her heart.

“you” the blonde girl finally spoken, eyes piercing toward the stoned yuri. “if this is one of your famous prank, I swear it’s not funny” she stepped forward and then pulling yuri by her collar “you don’t have anything to said to me?!”

Beautiful… and seducing… that’s the words if yuri wanted to answer her honestly.

But, she should be clearheaded right now; her life is on the stake!

“s-sorry! It wasn’t intended for y-you” she blinked her eyes and decided to break her stare from seeing the blonde wet uniform “i-I swear! It should be our class president…” then she realize something odd and decided to ask the stranger “w-who are you? Why did you come here anyway?”

“don’t change the subject!!!” the blonde yelled at her, angrier than before “you should at least feel responsible with my wet clothes!! I don’t want to skip class today and it’s your fault!”

“s-sorry! Please don’t yell at me this close” yuri pushed the blonde shoulder gently, making a gap for her before the closeness of them exploding her heart “i- I already prepare a spare clothes in my bag”

“give it to me then!!”


Is it weird, if yuri feel a bit aroused now? It’s not that she saw the blonde girl body when she changed her uniform, no she can’t do that, it’s not her style.

It’s just that…

“kwon? Hey! I’m talking to you!” the headmaster raising his tone a bit and finally making yuri snapped from her daydream “for god sake kwon, how many detention will you got until you satisfy?” he asked “don’t tell me you’re doing this for world record”

“detention?” yuri asked, a bit confused because her mind still in other place “what detention?”

“… are you on drugs kwon?” he studied yuri, seeing if his student a bit tipsy “what’s wrong with your face? You keep smiling like lunatic it give me creeps. Seriously, go now… and please behave for a while!”

“understood!!” she give a playful salute before going out from that room, a room that she always comes by.

Ah right, it was mentioned that yuri feel a bit aroused, like right now. It’s not because she saw the blonde girl body, or seeing her headmaster face, eugh! It was a different reason.

the bra and underwear she now wearing, it’s not hers. No, she didn’t take her umma’s. this was that blonde’s that she wear now. she was obliged to wear it because she didnt prepare any of it for her victim today.

And the thing that aroused her the most is the fact that the bra size was bigger than her…

And somehow, her brain keeps sending an image that can be rated . Fantasizing something, yuri never do something like this before because it was a bit creepy for her.

But, looking at her face everyone know that kwon yuri enjoying her time fantasizing something that wasn’t her.

And she feels good doing it.

Now she believe of that horoscope thingy, that tell her this is the day where everything began anew for her. Where she will found something that will change her life, someone that finally piqued her interest.

And bam! a flying meatball hit her forehead. She looked at the direction where the meatball comes, only to found that blonde girl, still with angry expression staring at her.

She decided to take her chance, because her playfulness that their first meeting is bad and she make the bad impression someone can make the first time.

The cafeteria soon engulfed in silence, watching those two girls closely before something unwanted happen, like yesterday food war. Yuri walked step by step to the blonde girl table; everyone else now began holding their breath away because they think that this will start yet another war.

“hey..” yuri spoken softly before bowing at the blonde girl who now surprised to see yuri like that “I know that it was my fault and seeing you still angry at it, I guess I should properly apologize in front of everyone” yuri smiled “my name is kwon yuri, and I’m sorry”

“i- it’s alright” the blonde girl panicked because everyone eyes now looking at her

“no-no-no… I should state it properly. I’m sorry because your bra size is bigger than mine, can we switch it now?” yuri smirked devilishly, knowing that victory already in front of her eyes

“oh, is that it?” the blonde girl laughed and finally a smirk, just same as yuri’s appear on her face “my name is kim hyoyeon, and I’m sorry if your small things can’t fit in my glorious size”

And at that moment, everyone in the cafeteria starts to laugh at her. That moment she knows she already embarrassed herself and this blonde girl apparently just as same as her, a prankster.

But at least yuri now know her name right? So, it’s not a bad day after all

Even if this is the first time someone got the best of her…

and this will be the start of unthinkable relationship for both of them.


this chapter was a bit rushed, so i'm sorry if there's a lot error and confusing storyline here

if you see the two chapter before this, and this one also, have the word 'memories' on it. this chapter means it was yuri and sooyoung flashback being retold by me, author :p

we will go to the present time when the title have 'alone' written on it

and i want to say thank you for my subscribers and also those who upvoted my story. oh, the silent readers too! hope you enjoy it till the end!