your heart spoke the answer that i been waiting for

For Her Memories

“there is this night market tonight where you can found weird and unique stuff sold there” Stephanie said to her tall sister who now spare a glance to her, leaving the document she previously attended

“… and?” sooyoung asked back to her sister who pouts “okay I get it unnie, you wanted to go there but afraid to go alone”

Stephanie smiled while nodding her head “you come with me right? Please soo”

Sooyoung sighed but maintained her smile “alright, I’ll go with you”

Stephanie give her sister a peck on her cheek “thank you, I’ll pick you up at 8 kay?”

“sure… now shush, I had work to do” sooyoung meronged, Stephanie follow suit and then leaving her alone in the office “… isn’t this a rare opportunity? Why yes sooyoung, let’s give sica a call” the tall girl dialed her friend number and told her about tonight plan of hers.

…………………………………………………………………………….

The night market is bustling with people… it felt like all people in seoul is gathered there for some reason. Everywhere her eyes went, she saw food stalls that sell food she never saw before or some accessories stall that sell unique things.

Her sister keep dragging her through the sea of people, sometimes they bumped with other people because of Stephanie carelessness. Nevertheless, it seems sooyoung found her sister enjoying herself, evidence shown how her mooneye smile of her sister never faded.

Sooyoung brought her a necklace with pink colored stone that shaped like a butterfly. Stephanie squealed in joy when she saw it and sooyoung was glad she still remember her sister favorite color.

“how about I buy you something in return soo?” Stephanie asked her sister as she still eyeing her new necklace that already hung on her neck “soo?” she glanced to her right side and realized that her sister isn’t there “s-soo?” she glanced everywhere, seeking her sister presence but to no avail.

Stephanie realized that she lost her sister in the sea of people…

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“you sure both of them will meet each other unnie? This is big place you know” the brunette spoken while hiding behind the food stall, still eyeing the blonde friend of hers

“don’t worry… they will, else I will make them” the other girl said while giggling “while we are at it, I’m gonna put my phone off first… you do that too yoong”

Yoona shook her head “alright… whatever you say unnie” she put her phone off “just… make sure that jess will not mad at me because I suddenly disappearing, leaving her alone”

Sooyoung snorted “sica isn’t a weak girl who felt intimidated just because her friend leaving her alone like that… my unnie tho, is different case”

“… you evil” yoona chuckled

“I am necessary evil yoong, now how about we go and enjoy all the weird delicacy here… I’m sure I can eat more than you now” sooyoung taunted. When they still together in college days, the younger girl usually beat her on their own eating contest. But, knowing how yoona eat now sooyoung was so sure that she can beat her.

“oh, bring it on unnie!” yoona shouted, eventhough it’s been a long time for her to stuffed herself like she did years ago with sooyoung, yoona will never say no to a food challenge

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“u-unhand me please” Stephanie pleaded, her right arm now being held by a stanger tightly. A man that look like some gang member. This is why Stephanie is afraid to go alone at place like this, while she is worried about her sister whereabout, she had to save herself first from this man.

“what if I don’t want to?” the man said in low tone

“i-I will scream” Stephanie threaten

“oh… you can try if you wish to die miss” Stephanie felt a sharp object touched her side. Now she is very afraid… she never encountered anything like this and now she don’t know what to do. She is panicked, but she cant do anything… her body frozen still as the sharp object now poke her side. She glanced down and saw a small knife on the hand of that man. “see… I know you are smart enough to not do something stupid miss” the man laughed

Stephanie cant do anything beside being dragged by the man somewhere now. She glanced to her left and right side and realized that now she is being dragged toward a more secluded place where there is less people.

‘w-what… p-please someone help me…’ Stephanie prayed

“relax… we are almost there” the man whispered, yet her body became more tensed hearing that “we might have some fun” the man giggled

Just before the man drag her further to the alley ahead of them, he dropped unconscious. Stephanie who saw a chance to escape hurriedly turned around and started to dash away.

Only to found that someone else grab her left arm, stopping her chance to escape. Her tears dropped from her eyes, fear creep its way to her sense again for the second time tonight.

“p-please… i- I just wanna –“

“oh please tiff, you still as scredy cat as ever” Stephanie turned her head to her left and blinked her eyes. She never been so glad in her whole life to meet her before tonight… “j-jess? W-why? H-how did y-you?”

“oh? I just put the man down with my teaser gun” the blonde showed Stephanie her teaser gun that she kept on her bag “I saw you being dragged by this man… and I followed around till he dropped his guard… well, here i- woah!” Jessica almost fell down when Stephanie tackled her in a big hug

“i-I was afraid… t-thank you jess… thank you!” the red haired girl sobbed

“there…there… don’t worry now, I’m here” Jessica rubbed Stephanie back “lets go back to the crowd… it’s not safe here” Stephanie nod her head, trying to stop her tears with his hands “here, use my handkerchief”

“t-thank you” ‘it smells nice… like jess’ Stephanie mumbled

By now the red haired girl being dragged again… willingly, by her blonde long time crush of hers. A smile creep on her lips, remembering the time when Jessica had dragged her when they playing on a park at the time they still 7 years old.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

“hey yoong, can we go there next?” sooyoung pointed a red colored stall that catch her eyes “I smell something nice from there”

Yoona giggled “you and your smelling sense… whenever it comes to food, it always sensitive” yoona then pulled sooyoung arm “what are we waiting for then? Lets go unnie!”

Both of them tried to go toward their destination, but it seems that the more they tried to get closer, the more people stand before them.

Sooyoung glanced to her left and right, with a surprised expression of her all of sudden. Yoona confused by her sudden stop, the younger girl asked “what is it unnie?”

“i… thought I heard someone calling me” sooyoung glanced around again “must be… my imagination”

“yah! Choi sooyoung!!!” all of sudden, someone latched herself toward sooyoung unoccupied left arm which startled the tall girl “why did you ignore me!!!”

“eh?! Ah… hey yul!” sooyoung grins as she realized that it was yuri “I thought you tell me that you had to pull all nighter for your next project?”

Yuri huffed, still feeling annoyed “how could I not come when you asked me?” the raven haired girl then glared toward yoona who still holding sooyoung right hand “and you… miss im, please unhand soo right now”

Yoona eyebrow twitched, feeling annoyed at the tone yuri used to her “why should I miss kwon? I didn’t see you name on sooyoungie”

Sooyoung gulped, remembering the time when they fight at the charity party last time brought fear to her “um… girls, could you please not fight”

She instantly regretting her decision on why she said… both her arms feel pain courtesy of yuri tight hug and yoona who now trying to pull her hardly

“let go of soo!” “you let go of youngie!!!” sooyoung just can sighed, fate really cruel toward herself.

“yuri unnie, unhand sooyoung unnie now before you crush her arm” thankfully juhyun saved her by making yuri released her tight hug toward her left arm “and miss im, could you also unhand sooyoung unnie? I am sure she is uncomfortable by the way you pull her hand now” with that, sooyoung right hand also freed. Sooyoung instantly took cover behind juhyun for fearing that both girl will fight over her again

“unnie… who is this?” yoona with heavy tone pointed at the girl who she never saw before. Juhyun could only giggled… it was funny how yoona never saw her when the both of them already in the same place and occasion for couple of time

“sooyoung unnie, please accompany yuri unnie for tonight” juhyun said to sooyoung while bringing yuri to the taller girl “enjoy your night” the younger girl smiled meaningfully

“what!? Hey who said you could order sooyoungie like that!” yoona who tried to protest now found herself being glared by the new girl in front of her

“miss im… in sooyoung unnie stead, I will go with you” the younger girl giggled “I’m honored to be accompanied by a girl as pretty as you miss im”

The instant yoona heard compliment from her, she blushed and stop talking…

“and… my name is seo juhyun, you can call me juhyun or seohyun miss im” the younger girl smiled warmly

“ah… um, then please call me by my name too” yoona said “you can call me yoo-“

“yoona…” juhyun finished “I will call you yoona then”

By the time yoona looked at the smile juhyun gave for her the second time that night, she already forgot that she wanted to get her sooyoungie back.

………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“so… why did you alone here tiff?” Jessica asked “you will never come here without anyone accompany you…”

“w-well… I got separated from sooyoung” Jessica interest perked as she heard sooyoung name “and I cant get a hold on her phone… it’s off”

“weird” Jessica muttered “maybe she’s looking for you too? Who knows… but one thing I am sure is, sooyoung can take care of herself” the blonde giggled while saying that “her unnie? Still clingy at crowded place” Jessica smirked, looking at Stephanie hand who pulled her vest as if Stephanie clinged to her safety

“oh come on, why you always make fun of me jess” Stephanie pouts “you and sooyoung always teasing me about it”

“sorry.sorry… I cant help it. Just want to see your cute pout you know” Jessica stated, smile adorned her face when she saw Stephanie still pouts “how about we go looking for her? She might worried about you”

“alright…” Stephanie mumbled “but don’t leave me alone okay?”

“I promise…” Jessica answered firmly, reassuring the red haired girl in front of her.

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

“it’s the second time you became hostile to yoong now yul” sooyoung said while looking at the raven haired girl beside her “tell me… what in the world made you go like that to her? Oh and also to Jessica”

Yuri frowned “I cant do that? As far as I know it is my action” she glares to sooyoung “you tell me why you just stay still when the both of them swarmed you like a bee swarming a flower”

“because both of them are my friends?” sooyoung answered “…why are you getting angry at me now?”

“BECAUSE!!!... ugh, because I’m jealous okay!!!” yuri felt her heart became heavier when she said the word “you… you saved me, you came to help me and changed me soo. i… and I got too comfortable with you to the point that I got anxious whenever I didn’t saw or heard you voice. i… I am angry, mad, jealous when I saw how the both of them still can act like they own you… i… I don’t know why this happen…” yuri eyes became blury “I tried to catch your attention again… I got you your favorite food everyday… I call you everytime I cant saw you… i… I just afraid soo… afraid that someday you go away from my life” now her tears fall down to her cheeks, sooyoung eyes widened seeing yuri cried “I was afraid if… if somehow, someone could make you happier than I am…” yuri paused a bit, she tried to wipe her tears “i… I guess I already know what my heart wants but I felt that with what happened to me… to my change… I felt I will just scare you off and that’s what frustrate me!”

Sooyoung took a step forward and engulfed the crying girl in a hug “you afraid because I will be scared to see you became clingy? Is that what you mean?”

“y-yeah… i… I never felt like this before and it frighten me. When I think if someone do it to me, it seems scary soo and I don’t want to make you go away”

“I wont… yuri, I wont leave you. I told you before right? I want to try having relationship with you… and I will still waiting for you to give me the answer… yul, will you be my girlfriend?” sooyoung stared at yuri eyes

“b-but… y-you will have a clingy, over jealous and unromantic girl… w-will… will you be patient having someone like that?” yuri asked

“kwon yuri… what’s with this question? Are you doubting yourself? Where is the strong willed girl I know back there?” sooyoung chuckled “… this is the real you huh? The girl inside that tall wall surrounding her”

“y-yeah… because you already tear her wall away soo” yuri mumbled

“yul… I am okay with clingy, over jealous and unromantic girl. If that what you are then I will accept it” sooyoung stated simply

“b-but… i cant do anything like taeyeon soo… what if you leave me because of that?” yuri asked the tall girl again

“yul… its okay. You are different from taeyeon and I will not expect you to become her… because I also different from hyoyeon and I cant become her. We are both same, we are not them… if you alright for having me then why should I not?” sooyoung smiled

“b-but… what if-“

“oh shut up kwon yuri” sooyoung leaned her head forward, her lips captured yuri’s in a kiss which made the raven haired girl surprised, baffled and stay silent in a 8 second of fantastic kiss that melt her brain. All her doubtful thought she wanted to ask sooyoung before just vanished like that… she just enjoyed the kiss that sooyoung gave to her.

“from today onward, I will be in your care yul… and you cant reject it” sooyoung giggled

“i-… i… uh… I’m f-fine with it” yuri stuttered “f-first… could we get o-out from here?”

Sooyoung blinked her eyes “why? The night still young”

“um… p-people staring” yuri glanced

“oh” sooyoung then realized that people attention is on them now, some smiled looking at them and there even some who cheer for them “guess playtime over…” the tall girl then smirked “my apartment or yours?” she new girlfriend

“ert!” yuri pinched sooyoung arm, making the tall girl yelled in pain

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

hola! eyo people! yes.yes... instead of collecting research material i goes and write this update :D this was supposedly be your usual friday update... but yeah, me gets busy D:
enjoy this update ppl! and yeah, cheer for SooRi!!!

now lemme go to the corner of my room and cry... i have so much to do before my profesor chew me ToT