starting it all over again

For Her Memories

Put it in simple term of ‘confusing’ is not what seo juhyun will do in this kind of situation.

Just a week ago, her boss a.k.a kwon yuri vanished into thin air. Literally made her, yuri secretary, became the target of insult, yell, and angry people rant dummy. The important schedule that yuri have whom juhyun arranged with important people became disaster because her boss is nowhere to be seen.

Sure… after 5 failed important meeting, she along with her boss get officially fired from the biggest insurance company in south korea.

Seo juhyun, who everyone known as a straight model student who never even skip a class and always eating healthy food, who everyone thought will has easy life waiting for her in the future, that everyone thought will be successful career woman, now jobless.

She had tried to search for opening in another company, but strangely her application seemed to be ‘disapeared’ and she never been called into interview… eventhough she had almost excellent resume.

“… this is the 9th one” juhyun mumbled when she looked at her next destination. A small yet famous company is standing before her. She sighed, never been once in her lifetime she thought that she had to do something like this.

“better get it going” she mumbled and walked in to the building. She asked the receptionist man if there is an job opening in the company. Strangely, the man told her if she brings her resume which juhyun politely give it to him.

After following the man inside the building, waiting in front of a small office for about an hour, her name finally been called by. Frankly, she is still surprised to be able to go straight to the interview stage by now.

When she sat down on the chair and finally looked toward her possible employer, seo juhyun couldn’t hide her surprised expression.

“y-yu-yuri unnie?!”

The raven haired girl giggled seeing that kind of expression coming from her. She had known seohyun to be a stiff and almost as blank as white sheet. But she might just done what seohyun do if she herself got into her shoe.

“so… miss seo, do you want to be my secretary? That’s the available position our company had now”

Seohyun who still in surprised state answered “no”

“… you can start at- wait what?!” yuri looked at her “you declined my offer?”

“yes!” seohyun yelled “I am sick working for you! You never listen to other people suggestion and always do whatever you wanted to do!!! Just because people around you wanted to be in your good side doesn’t mean I as your former secretary had the same treatment like you from them! I am always the one who get yelled at and cleaned the you do! And you offer me the same position as before? Well thank you miss popular but I am not going to do it!”

‘on serious note… I am treat her bad didn’t i?’ yuri frowned “I see… i... I never knew”

“because you never thought about anyone else but you! Damnit!” seohyun grabbed her handbag “I’m outta here!”

Kwon yuri never been so surprised like this in her life before… to see that proper girl like seohyun could get angry and rant, curses at her made her regretted the way she act before.

‘… at least I could make it right’ yuri rose up from her chair and run toward the exit to catch seohyun up. She at least could try to explain to seohyun that she is trying to change… and to be honest, beside sooyoung, seohyun is probably the only one who yuri could call ‘friend’

“seohyun! Wait up!” yuri grab the younger girl arm “ please let me explain to you”

“explain what? Explain why you act like arrogant girl? Or why you vanished one week ago and litteraly making me as your escape goat?” seohyun scoffed

“sorry…” the raven haired girl muttered, which made seohyun thought she just hearing things just now “wait… come again?” seohyun said

“I’m sorry seohyun… for the way I act and making your life like that, I didn’t mean it” yuri said clearly “but… please, just let me explain”

‘well… she just said sorry… what the heck? Kwon yuri never say sorry with so much honestly before!’ “…then start explaining!”

Yuri smiled a bit and nod her head “um… m-mind if we go back to my office? We kinda created scene out here” she whispered to the younger girl

Seohyun looked around and finally noticed people looking at them “r-right… lets go back then”

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

Choi sooyoung never been in so much headache since the first time she goes to college ever. That’s one reason why she had that ‘seeing the world’ dreams before, so she will never get herself into this kind of headache because she had to go attend the board meeting, head dept meeting, and another meeting with different company bosses/owner, and then another fancy meeting with someone she hardly knew yet they seemed to know about her a lot.

“god I hate meeting!” she yelled inside her car. Her driver just let out a low chuckle seeing her new boss get frustrated like that

“seeing you didn’t even touch any food at the last one, how about we go for short stop for burger and fries boss?” she asked sooyoung

“… nice idea, I kinda hungry too hyomin” she said “and you might call sunny and asked to come too, I want to rant at her”

Hyomin chuckled “you mean you wanted to cry like a baby and get smothered by your bestfriend since your umma will likely just tell you to man up-I mean, girl up… or something like that”

Sooyoung pouted “this is because that kwon yuri!!! Aaaaaahhhhh, that woman is the end of me I know it!”

“or… might be the one you looking for, since you keep saying her name” hyomin laughed while sooyoung just told her to shut up, which hyomin didn’t do.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“you mean we gonna continue the thing that where we left before?” a girl voice coming through her cellphone “I mean… sure she did some sort of things, complicated things just to help her. But maybe we could just stay back and let them have their own pace or something?”

The girl who had been listening now snorted “if it was as easy as that, then I wouldn’t bother to give you a call” she stated “you know that your little sister will never made the first advance… ever. Because I know how she roll since she is practically my bestfriend… and that girl with super long hair will done the same as your sister, since she practically never tried any kind of relationship again after that accident”

The girl on the other line hummed “sunny, could we please talk like normal… this secrecy thingy is so silly”

Sunny face palmed “yah! You know that tall giant might spies on us now… since, I don’t know… she practically pulled a batman act just to save yuri”

Stephanie giggled “nah… you made it like she had done something so incredible”

Sunny shook her head “your sister essentially went one man army, stealing a company from it’s owner and crashing on yuri wedding… by herself, Stephanie. Now tell me if that’s not worth to call a batman move”

“you just make it sound so epic, but what sooyoung do basically is asking favor from here and there” Stephanie said in plain tone, which made sunny face palmed herself

“believe me when I said it Stephanie, but what sooyoung just do is basically a checkmate move so incredible that she didn’t need to spend anything but a phone bill” sunny then looked at her phone screen when she felt it was vibrating ‘oh? Hyomin?’ “Stephanie, hyomin is calling me now… I need to pick it up”

“sure sunny, no biggy. Just call me after you finished talking with your beloved”

“yeah… sure” sunny then clicked on her girlfriend name that been flashed on her phone screen “hi hyomini baby!”

Her girlfriend giggled “hello sunbun, I need to tell you that me and sooyoung gonna grab some burger and fries at the fastfood resto we usually hang out, sooyoung is hungry AND need you to smother her”

Sunny laughed hearing that “she must be stressed out, I’ll go there then… see you and sooyoung there”

Sunny grabbed her jacket and purse… just before she exited her apartment she sent short message to Stephanie to tell her to come too, since the idea to see sooyoung ranted to Stephanie as her sister is funny in her mind.

… because sooyoung looked so childish when she start rant about her bad day, she laughed when she remember how sooyoung look the first time she do that.

………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“seriously sooyoung, you are the one who drag yourself up to this” Stephanie reminded her sister “you gotta follow through to the end”

“but it’s so frustrating unnie! People keep trying to get into my good side just because I own a company”

“-two company soo” hyomin reminded her, which made sooyoung pouts even more “fine! Two company!”

“not to mention that your name been widely spread and mentioned several time on the newspaper” Stephanie stated ‘but sunny is right, sooyoung is so cute when she pouts like that… I wanted to pinch those cheeks so bad’

“this is why I disliked the idea at first” sooyoung pulled her hair “why did I do it anyway?!”

“just be honest sooyoung, you did this because you like yuri” sunny said “I mean, no one will pull that kind of stunt just to save someone she barely know”

“yah, stop there mini bunny… don’t you dare to continue it” sooyoung glared at sunny

“but it is true right? Because umma been telling me what you said to her when you decided to take over the company… ‘because kwon yuri needs her light’ I know it’s kinda cheesy and stuff, but I admit it was so romantic I basically went jealous at yuri” sooyoung slapped her sister arm but Stephanie simply ignored it and keep talking “bad to be worst, umma been talking about it non-stop to me and father… also our gardener, head maid, butler and driver”

“yah! I swear umma is really make things overated” sooyoung frustately said

“and yet you didn’t denied about what umma been said” Stephanie stated, which made both sunny and hyomin laugh

“fine! I admit that was what I said to umma… even I said it to yu-“ sooyoung covered when she realized that she almost let out the slip out. But she already doomed since both her sister and bestfriend already know what she wanted to say eventhough she didn’t finished saying it

“oh my… you said it to yuri too? God, isn’t that like… I don’t know, confessing?” Stephanie joked “what yuri answer sooyoungie? Tell me!”

‘…i… I don’t know sooyoung… I am too afraid to try it with you’

Sooyoung shook her head, she just had a flashback… yuri is still afraid to start a new relationship, knowing that the one asked her was the girl whom had related past just like her make it worst in yuri case

“sooyoung?” Stephanie tapped sooyoung shoulder “you just dozed off a second there”

“… probably just tired” sooyoung made excuses while let a fake yawn out “I guess we can head back now? I believe I had another boring meeting tomorrow”

“alright, let’s go then boss” hyomin jokingly said

……………………………………………………………………………………….

“just look how cute her sleeping face is sunny” Stephanie, who sat at the backseat with sooyoung fall asleep on her lap stated to the blonde girl while keep harassing her sister cheeks “I can keep pinch this cheeks forever”

“… I cant believe you have things with cheeks Stephanie” sunny shook her head “but seriously… you still in for my plan or not?” she asked the red haired girl

“what you two been planning?” hyomin asked while her focus still on the road

“sunny been asking my help to make a what seemingly matchmaker plan for sooyoung and yuri” Stephanie answered “but seriously sunny, the bouquet flower that we sent to yuri didn’t have effect”

Sunny chuckled “of course not… because that’s just a stepping stone, we are not yet into the game girl”

“seriously… you could let those two with their own pace sunbun” hyomin told her girlfriend

“and missing the laugh when the plan work? Nope missy, as her bestfriend it is my sole duty to help her” sunny proudly say while placed her right arm on top of her left chest “and I will not rest till that giant friend of mine success… or busted by angry yuri”

The three girl who still awake laughed hearing what just sunny been saying, unknown to them, the taller one who pretend to be sleep is actually awake and hearing about the plan

‘so that’s what yuri meant when she asked me if I sent anything else to her office… fine bunny, I will let you have your way… who knows, maybe yuri will eventually come’s around’ sooyoung then remembered about her unnie ‘… I probably can set unnie with sica on blind date, THAT could help with relationship… hah, your method is taking the long way sun and I bet I can set unnie with sica first before you could make yuri come to me and ask me if I had done something’

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

weeeheeeee, chap 35! i couldn't believe that i reached this number!
um... i dont know what else i want to write in this author note... so... maybe... see ya next update?