Riddle

For Her Memories

Weekend came, sooyoung decide to spend her time along with her friends and associate by having a little private party at the café. Sunny allowed her to close the café and use it because sunny know that her worker need’s this kind of things to chill and relax. Some decided to come with their respective girlfriend/boyfriend, some bringing their besties, some with their family.

Sunny come along with hyomin, who now proudly call the blonde by nickname ‘sunbun’ or ‘sunny bunny’. They officially together since last week and the worker were happy that they finally get together. Meanwhile sooyoung decided to brought her sister along, she practically dragged Stephanie out from the mansion with reason that ‘you need to socialize’

It is by no other mean just a hang out together, knowing new people and getting know to each other who work here. For choi sooyoung, this is a chance to widen her horizon more. For example, she get to know that Nicole jung, who work part time here as cashier is really good at flower arrangement that sooyoung practically begged to her for teaching some of the art to her.

Sunny smiled looking at how her worker enjoyed their time here, eventhough several of them are new. She looked at sooyoung step sister who now sitting alone on the corner, watching her sister talking and joking toward a group of people who crowding her. Sunny decided to go and accompany her for a bit, seeing how her female worker still having a Q&A session with her girlfriend.

“I bet you never think that tall giant can be the center of attention don’t cha?” sunny said when she’s beside Stephanie “may I sit here?”

The red haired girl smiled her trademark smile “of course, you owned this place sunny… no need to ask” sunny chuckled and sat in front of Stephanie “but… yeah… I’m still surprised to see how much sooyoung has change. I know it’s not because of me she became this wonderful but I cant help that I feel a bit proud.” Stephanie smiled, still watching sooyoung “… I am a bad sister”

Sunny shook her head hearing Stephanie words “at least you know you made fault… some people didn’t even have the bravery to acknowledge their own mistake you know” she stared to the red haired girl “but you are lucky… sooyoung still give you chance, I don’t know if that happen to me but the way I see it, sooyoung is practically an angel to give you the chance… don’t waste it”

Stephanie nod her head “I plan to make full of it, don’t worry… I will give sooyoung the love she never get from her supposed sister”

“yeah… it will be nice to see that tall giant having more and more people who care for her” sunny blurted “this last days I keep seeing old face that sooyoung and I know from old days”

Stephanie eyebrows quirked “oh? Who is it sunny?”

“just im yoona, sooyoung ex-girlfriend from college days and kwon yuri, the high school prankster”

“sooyoung have girlfriend in college?!” Stephanie said in almost shouting voice before she covered her own mouth “sorry… you say her name is im yoona?” sunny nodded “… sooyoung, is she happy? I mean, by having new girlfriend in college?”

“well… its hard to say because sooyoung told me that she agreed to be yoona couple because she want to help the young girl realize that it’s not love but only admiration” Stephanie frowned hearing it “she told me… that she don’t have another heart to give to other anymore… she said she’s unable to ‘fall in love’ again”

“… taeyeon really meant a lot for her didn’t she?” Stephanie asked sunny “she’s practically sooyoung whole world… I can see that”

“yeah… well… it is taeyeon who found sooyoung and practically protect her and made her happy, that 3 years is worth more than anything she know in her whole life” sunny stated “although… as her bestfriend, I do want her to be happy again with someone else. She deserve at least that much, yet whenever opportunity arise she always said the same thing… ‘I am not gonna hurt them by telling lies’. At first, I was confused by what she meant by that. Then I realize that if sooyoung tried to have another relationship, like when she’s with yoona, she will never told her that she loved her. Sooyoung practically never even said that word to yoona”

“…” Stephanie gritted her teeth, somehow hearing that made her felt guilty “don’t…” sunny said to her “don’t felt guilty about that… it is not your fault nor this is because of taeyeon death. This is just the way sooyoung believe the best for her”

“but… didn’t you tell me earlier that you also want to see her happy again with someone else?” Stephanie argued “at least you could help her sunny”

Sunny smirked hearing Stephanie said that “do you perhaps… wish the same too for your sister, Stephanie hwang?” she asked the red haired girl

“of course! As her sister, I will help her… I will make her happy” she answered without hesitant

“then… I will ask you some help. You might think this is unrelated or somehow confused on how this little things could make difference… but I will asure you Stephanie, that I, lee sunny is known as matchmaking queen in my high school days”

Stephanie giggled hearing that “somehow I don’t trust the credibility of that, I mean you practically need a long time to finally confess your love to hyomin”

“yah! Are you in or not!!?” sunny yelled, hiding her embarrassment while Stephanie only giggled more before finally nod her head

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“look… I don’t deserve to be happy at all. I mean, the way it is now I am already happy and I don’t want to take more than what I deserve, because it is hurt to lose it again sunny”

Those words that sooyoung said to sunny always made the blonde haired girl shuddered… how could someone think like that? How could someone can think that she didn’t deserve the same happiness that everyone else feels?

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“yuri unnie, there’s a flower bouquet for you” juhyun informed over the phone toward her boss

“huh? Did someone sent it for me?” yuri asked her secretary “from who is it seohyun?”

“it didn’t have any sender name unnie” juhyun answered “should I throw it?”

Yuri tried to think on who could sent her a bouquet, for as long as she could remember only one person who ever gave her that kind of thing… and that person already dead. “no… bring it here juhyun”

Her secretary placed the bouquet on the table. Yuri inspect it and found a card hides between the lily and rose arrangement. She opened the card and read it content

‘to the one who never allowed someone else know her, yet so pure…’

‘to the one who hides behind the thorn she creates, yet still looked tempting to be touch’

“… unnie, do you have admirer?” juhyun asked her boss who still eyeing the card

“… not that I could think off, just place this bouquet somewhere” she gave the bouquet back to juhyun while still gripping on the card

‘if this is another prank from that choi…’ she crumpled the card on her right hand, thinking the possibilities

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

um... tadaaah?

yeah... another update ^^