Ending is another start

For Her Memories

Sooyoung PoV

As we going back from the airport, I could see the smile that had been adorning that beautiful face of my girlfriend… I don’t know what she’s thinking right now, but seeing that smile she rarely shown made me happy. She is beautiful when she smile, I should’ve make her smiling often.

“you had been starring ever since we leave the airport” her voice woke me up from my silence,  she spare a glance for a bit before focusing toward the road again. I honestly need to hone my driving skill, but since yuri insist that she want to drive whenever we goes out i don’t see why I should.

“I think it is legal to stare at your own girlfriend whenever you want and wherever you want… right?” she scoffed “you need to smile often yul”

“oh…? Why?” I hummed, thinking for a good answer. Well I could give her several answers, but I need to choose the good one

“cause you are beautiful with a smiling face”

“nice… did you just go Casanova on me sooyoungie?” fine… that’s not the good one for an answer, but at least she’s laughing now

“I’m too afraid to go Casanova, because you will rip me off if you see me became flirty one”

“well at least you know that” yuri shifted the car gear and take a turn to the left. We were heading toward my apartment. I tapped her shoulder and shook my head, tonight we are not going to that place “so… mine?”

“nope” I gave her my answer “say… did you open my present for your birthday yul?” she shook her head. Damn, I didn’t think she wouldn’t open that little box by now. “please tell me you bring it with you”

“actually… it is in my bag. Is it important to open that now?” she asked me, she pulled the car over to the side of the road and stopped it.

“yep” I already fetched the box from her bag and showed what inside it. Yuri gasped, looking at the metallic key inside the box with a small paper that had been written with an address

“no way… sooyoungie, this is-“

“our home now” my left hand brings her head closer to me as I kissed her. It didn’t last long because we need to go to the new apartment, I know yuri must be excited to see that place

“you bought it yourself?” she asked me, by now she already input the address to the GPS so she wouldn’t get lost.

“yep… “ I looked out from the window to see the city light, although it’s already midnight this city still as busy as if it was day “you would be happy to see our neighbor”

“really now? Nice people?” she asked me although I know she isn’t that curious as to know the apartment.

“yes… very nice”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Her eyes twinkled as if there is stars on her sight. Yuri had been dragging me as soon as we arrived at the apartment building. It is one of the expensive that only people with money could afford. One of my acquaintances had been offering me one of the place here for free, but I ended up buying two.

When we reached for the 7th floor, yuri couldn’t contain her excitement any longer. As if she knows which direction she should take she run alone leaving me behind laughing at her childish act. She told me to hurry up but I just want to walk slowly, I want to enjoy seeing her like this longer.

“this is it right? 709 right?” yuri yelled, she had found the door to our apartment. I nod my head and she finally inserted the key and opened the door “yah! Hurry up!!! Use your y leg!!!”

That’s a surprise… I never thought that yuri think of my leg like that. Oh well, as long as she liked it then it doesn’t matter. Just adding one more list to what yuri liked from me beside my short wavy hair, yuri certainly did have a weird .

“you just thought that I have weird , right?” damn it, am I that easy to read? “no need to deny miss choi. but you know, you also have weird to my long hair” her right hand brushed those raven hair of hers, playing with it and sent the flowery fragrance of her shampoo, invading my smelling sense.

“you know that your hair is one of a kind, right? I mean look at the length of it! And it glows” my right hand unconsciously went to touch her raven hair “maybe you are one of that elf from the movie, the pretty elf that became the queen of a kingdom”

“oh shut it” oh my, she blushed when I praise her hair? “can we go inside now? I want to see the inside!”

“you don’t need to ask miss kwon” I laughed while ushering my excited girlfriend to go first.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

It was twice bigger than my apartment, a separate dining room, large living room, three bedrooms, large kitchen, library, small gym room, balcony and several rooms that I don’t even know what for. I didn’t have time to check it but I’m sure it is enough for surprising yuri.

“no way… even gym” she eyeing the equipment that already been placed there “this is the best! Thank you sooyoungie!!!” she hugged me tightly, almost made me fall down from the force she used to jump to my direction.

“hey, anything for you” she giggled… oh how I love hearing her giggling voice, man that was cheesy of me. It’s like nothing from yuri that I don’t love now.

“so…” she hummed while twirling her long hair. She looked around, eyes wandering to every corner of our apartment and then goes straight to me. With a teasing smile, she walked to where I stand “tonight will be the first time we will sleep together?”

“we do have 3 bedrooms yul” I instantly smirk, knowing that she tried to tease me “we can sleep in separate room” I almost laughed as she pouts angrily hearing my answer.

“you don’t want to sleep with me??” yuri glared, still with those cute pouts

“hey” I hold both her hands “who said I don’t want to?” she grins at my answer “but… I need to show you something first yul” I retreated two steps from her. Yuri eyeing me with confused expression

“what is- wait, why are you undressing yourself here!!!”

I laughed as she went panic when she saw me ing my shirt, her face completely red and she throw her gaze somewhere else. I take that as initiative and continue to my shirt completely, throwing it down and finally revealing the things that I had been hiding from people who love me.

“yul…” I tried to call her attention but she wouldn’t budge even a bit, I laughed again but not as hard as before. I walk to her, closing our gap together. Yuri instantly flinched as she know that our gap reduced “hey… look at me” I hold her chin and turned her face toward my direction

To say that yuri was surprised might be a little bit off the chart, she was fuming as soon as she noticed what I wanted to show to her. The scars that adorned my body made her emotion became unstable. I could see rage in her eyes as her sight roamed into my body.

“who… who did this?” she finally regain her voice, her hands touching the scars on my body. Her trembling voice and her shaken body indicated that she will explode any second now.

“yuri-ah… listen to me” I cupped her face “you are the first one I shown this to… you are the only one I trust to see this. This is me, choi sooyoung… the woman you had been fall in love to, with all her imperfection… her flaw…”

“I don’t care whatever flaw you have sooyoung! just… who… who did this to you?!”

“it doesn’t matter yul… this is scar from my past, this is my past… the one past that only you and me know” I hugged her trembling body, I could hear her muffled voice as our body collide “… will you stop loving me after seeing this?” I asked her, giving her a chance to back out if she want to. But I know she wouldn’t do that… not yuri.

“never” she hugged me tightly as to answering to my question, she wouldn’t let me go. This is why I knew I made the right choice… because she is the one “you know I wouldn’t leave you sooyoungie… I don’t care about all this scar you have, for me… for me, you still the one, the most beautiful of all”

“thank you… thank you yuri” I kissed her forehead, yuri closed her eyes… finally calming down from the rage she felt just now “and I wouldn’t never stop loving you… forever” I gave a kiss to her lips and she kissing me back when she felt my lips landed on hers. We parted our lips after the need of oxygen woke us, I look at her smiling face as she holding up her tears that pooling on her eyes. I let out a chuckle seeing it once more, how many times it was? She’s so sensitive and easily cry… but then again, it is not tears of sadness “… and a choi will never break their words”

She giggled hearing it. Again, her arms wraps my body in a tight hug “you just made those up aren’t you youngie?”

“no… umma teach me that since I was kid yul, a choi words is their eternal promise… the one that they wouldn’t break” I ruffled her raven hair “I know it sounds cheesy and all… but it’s also sounds cool right?” she laughed hard at that “now would you mind if we go to the bedroom now? It’s kind of cold… only wearing bra for tops”

Yuri released her hug and eyeing me once more, particularly toward my chest area. That tan girl suddenly smirked and gave me thumbs up “I liked what I see” she finished saying that with a wink

“… then could you please carry this y women of yours to the bedroom miss kwon?”

“gladly miss choi, gladly” she swoop me off from my feet and carry me bridal style. We laughed together, recalling how all of this started from those one short meeting and now we already living together, sharing one roof. We might still not know each other that well, we might still not completely understand each other and still need to find out each other like and dislike. But… we will figure things out, because we know… as long as we are together, we can face anything that the world could offer to us.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Maybe it is time to stop looking forward… because right now my future is here beside me…

Maybe it is time to stop looking back… because my future already waiting for me…

...................................................................................................................................................................

at last! reitaa (not) funfact, the end of it!!! >it's cool to learn how to be independent, even in a small scale like able to cook or cleaning your own room. that will certainly help you when you live alone... away from your parents. believe me >.> even i been so thankful to my mom for teaching me how to pick groceries.

now that the funfact is finally ended... we can have the real author notes! as you can see, chapter 50, the ending of this fic...
to be honest with you all, i know this is not the best fic you will find for soori. my poor english didnt help it at all xD and i am so sorry for that >.< but i enjoyed writing this, eventhough i had been disappear twice and went hiatus without a notice, there is still my old reader that keep waiting for me and i had been so thankful for them and everyone who read this fic of mine ^^.
i also got to know many friend because of this fic, those who support me to finish this... thank you all :)

finally, the sequel of this story will make apperance in two month time from now (if nothing hold me down from writing the outline). as the poll result, it will mainly focus on soori everyday life after they live together.

once again... i want to say thank you for those who upvote, subscribe and those silent reader of this fic ^^ without you all i might not came back at all, really... thank you :)

see you all again at the sequel ^^

-reitaa