Two World collide, again...

For Her Memories

It was at the 3rd day since she met yuri, that the later send a short message, informing she wanted to have a chat with her.

And sooyoung now debating with her boss/friend so she can let sooyoung change shift, to be able to meet yuri…

“….fine!!!” sunny gave up since she know sooyoung will keep on bothering her non stop until she agreed. Well even if she didn’t agreed, she know sooyoung will gone without telling her and then appears on the next day begging for her forgiveness.

She know her persistence… sunny already experiencing it first hand how sooyoung will never gave up after decide something.

It make her remember certain someone, one high school friend of her who has the same persistence as sooyoung have…

“I clearly cant even say no to her request after she decide on something” sunny tiredly telling her crush about how sooyoung behave today. Whenever she do it, sunny always got tired in trying to resist her request. She know she wouldn’t even win but she cant let sooyoung do whatever thing she want, right?

“she just like her deceased girlfriend sun” hyomin blurted, earning sunny attention “what deceased girlfriend???” she asked hyomin

“she never told you?” hyomin asked back and sunny just shake her head “… ah well, you know the girl named kim taeyeon back in our high school days? She’s short girl with blonde hair, she is famous so at least you might hear her name”

“what the… t-tae, taetae is my friend” sunny still in her daze suddenly realized “don’t tell me… sooyoung is her girlfriend??”

Hyomin nod her head “I don’t know how, but I think sooyoung persistence is coming from taeyeon… you know, I hear story about how taeyeon keep on bothering sooyoung non stop since the first day she lay her eyes on her. The poor girl cant do anything though, you know taeyeon never say no till she gets what she want” sunny expression turned from daze to soft smile, remembering her old friend “you know the rest of the story then, taeyeon got sooyoung and they ended up together for two years. I wont get surprised if somehow she has those same persistence like taeyeon do…”

“hahaha” sunny laughed softly “I cant believe how small this world actually is… alright, wont bother to say no to those kid again then… its just wasting my time and energy”

“true” hyomin added “better let her be... beside, its sooyoung, she can take care of herself”


-at other place in the same time

Sooyoung keep on looking at her watch, still waiting for the one who text her, kwon yuri, to come. They decide to meet in a small resto beside a well known flower shop. Sooyoung know the place because she often go to the flower shop, she even know the owner of it. So, it’s not that difficult for her to found it.

Yet, for some reason yuri is late…

“…is she a kind of woman like this?” sooyoung mumbled, still cant believe the one who arranged the meeting will be late, and above all, the girlfriend of her girlfriend sister…

A loud chime came from the front door, indicating a costumer just arrive. Sooyoung shifted her attention to there and finally saw the girl that she waiting for “yuri-ssi!!!” she called, not wasting any time for the black haired girl to look at her first

“sorry… the traffic is bad” she put off her jacket and then sat down across sooyoung “you already order something? The food here is good I guarantee it”

…’weird’…

That was the word that appear in sooyoung head… because the person in front of her is apologizing and then asking question without any slight change on her expression.

Just like a talking doll…

“no, I was waiting for you to order together. And it’s fine yuri-ssi, better late than never come” sooyoung keep her smile while answering “it would be bad for me if you didn’t show up you know, after I change my part time shift”

“I’m sorry” yuri bowed slightly after hearing sooyoung “I didn’t know you’re busy sooyoung-ssi” and sooyoung didn’t feel any sincerity in yuri words, but she shrugged it off “I didn’t blame you yuri-ssi” sooyoung deliberately answering before making yuri think she blame her “I was just saying, that’s all… um, lets order some food then? I’m hungry”

After ordering some food and eat it up, the two was engrossed in conversation. Well, it’s mainly sooyoung who keeps talking, telling story about herself and then asking question to yuri. At some points, yuri told sooyoung to call her without honorific, because it’s weird knowing that they have same age and they have soething in common… she feels somehow getting invaded by sooyoung but yuri feels fine, not even irked like how she usually feels when someone befriend her.

Maybe she’s comfortable with sooyoung presence? Well maybe it’s mainly because they shared something in common…

Yuri was prepared to be asked about her relationship with hyoyeon or hearing the story about taeyeon, yet, somehow it never mentioned by sooyoung. Eventhough sooyoung keep on talking on and on, she never mentioned about them.

And yuri decided not to bring it up… after all they still can talking to each other finely without those subject who pull them to each other.

“woah… so you managed to get rank one in your department?? But, isn’t Switzerland a bit difficult compared to Korea education system? They do have higher standard right?” sooyoung mentioned

Truthfully, yuri already hear about sooyoung since in the high school… about a girl who wear’s long sleeve uniform along with long skirt. A girl whom rarely talk, hard to socialize and a total nerd.

Yet, surprisingly the tall girl in front of her is nothing like that. There’s no way a nerd can keep on talking without losing subject, not to mention how gorgeous she was, those brunette hair with single braids on the right side, big round eyes, and not mention her clothes that gives her lovely presence.

There’s no way this is the same choi sooyoung she hears in high school…

“ah?!” suddenly sooyoung stopped talking after checking her watch “i-I’m sorry I keep on talking and took your time yuri” she get’s up from her chair “and I already late for my shift today, I’m so sorry I had to leave you now”

“no, its okay sooyoung” yuri stand from her chair too now “thanks for today… it’s really refreshing talking with you” yuri offering sooyoung a handshake which sooyoung received “till another day, when we meet again sooyoung”

Sooyoung smiled, showing contented expression to yuri “we will meet again, there’s still a lot more I want to ask you”

Yuri blinked several times ‘a lot more? This girl is still actually want’s to meet with me again?’ “then let fate decide for our next meeting” yuri stated

Eventhough it is fine for yuri to have another chat with sooyoung, she already developed those behavior to not let someone befriend her easily now. That’s why yuri said those thing to sooyoung, it’s fine to meet sooyoung again but it’s better if they never meet again

“you know what yuri, luck always took her side with me… don’t regret our second meeting!...wait, i think this is our second meeting” sooyoung laughed a little "see you another time"


another apperance, this time is hyomin as sooyoung highschool friend and also sunny crush

sooyoung will keep encountering yuri from now on, although the time flow wouldnt be separated by days... 

thank you for those who still reading this ^^