To you

For Her Memories

When a girl fall in love, she will change her demeanor… whether she will gain bravery to stand in front of her love and hold a conversation is whole different thing.

Lee sunny is a excellent example of it, who could ever thought that it need long-long time for her to finally confess her love to hyomin. Sooyoung also remember how she noticed yoona back when they still in college days… the younger girl who could follow her anywhere like a stalker, stealing glance once and a while like sooyoung wouldn’t even notice… it is funny and yet very cute. Sooyoung understand at least that girl who fall in love either will gain confidence to confess or will became shy in front of her crush.

How about sooyoung girlfriend now? To be honest the tall girl is confused to see yuri behavior change a lot.

Take example when both of them came to another charity party, sooyoung who instantly being swarmed by her admirer/fan just could wait in horror of yuri wrath. But instead of telling them to go away, yuri disappeared from sooyoung side.

Or that time where sooyoung acquaintance asked about her, before sooyoung could proudly introduce yuri as her girlfriend tho, yuri beat her first by saying that she is just a friend of the tall girl.

“… maybe yuri unnie is scared if she took you for herself all the time then you will hate her” juhyun spoke after sooyoung telling her what happen. Truthfully, sooyoung felt completely lost and how she can ask someone who never been in a relationship is completely idiotic of her… and yet, somehow this young girl could provide answer mature enough to be classified as logical one.

“… but I already said that I don’t care if she became like that” sooyoung said, now she shifted toward her sofa inside her office. Juhyun who sat across of her sighed seeing the older girl is asking her instead confronting yuri.

“maybe you had already said it unnie… but what if yuri unnie still not convinced by it?” juhyun asked back “you know how girls think unnie, after all you also one of them”

“but yuri is one hell different one!”

“then just go and ask her what happen unnie, it is as simple as that! Don’t make a simple misunderstanding became big problem. You two just officially going out and you already panicked out when she act like that” juhyun shook her head in disbelief

“… alright, I’ll try that” juhyun smiled hearing sooyoung “do you think she will be happy if I bring her mocca?”

“of course unnie… it is your mocca that she liked very much” juhyun giggled “you might want to buy her flower too… be romantic once in a while is good, maybe yuri unnie will realize how much she meant to you”

“… juhyun-ah, are you sure you never had a relationship before?” the younger girl shook her head “then how could you gave good advice like that?”

“I read books unnie… a lot of books” juhyun said proudly “there is no better teacher than a book”

“… did it save you from eating unhealthy food with yoong?” juhyun face became pale when sooyoung remind her about it. Last time when she goes in sooyoung stead with yoona, she is dragged to a food tour… to her nightmare, all of it was unhealthy food. Of course she could decline it, but the situation couldn’t allow her to reject yoona suggestion… because for some reason to another she cant say no whenever yoona asked her with those eyes of hers.

“unnie… please don’t ever mention that again” juhyun covered “you don’t know how many times I brush my teeth after that unnie”

Sooyoung laughed wholeheartedly seeing her reaction “alright… I will be sure to remember that”

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Kwon yuri is in a mess… she know she had reached her limit on how she could tolerate other girls to get touchy with sooyoung. yet, she couldn’t bring herself to scold or tell them to go off… she is still afraid that sooyoung wouldn’t like it if she became like that.

But she cant contain the fire in her heart anymore… remembering how everyone seem to like to touch sooyoung for no apparent reason while she, as sooyoung girlfriend, just stand in sideline.

Maybe yuri could prank them? But sooyoung would instantly knew if it was her who can do something like that.

Yuri thrown the stack of paper on her desk, she yelled in frustration… she never thought that love could bring her to edge like this.

‘this is sooyoung fault! Why is she had to be that beautiful… so damn inviting… so… aaaaahhhh!!! Why am I blaming her?! Goddamnit!!!’

Unknown by her who still lost in her train of thought, sooyoung already inside her office eyeing her girlfriend who seems frustrated on something. She sighed, sooyoung put down the bouquet of flower and the mocca on yuri coffee table. She walked toward yuri whom back facing her and gave the raven haired girl a tight hug.

Yuri tensed, she was so surprised when someone hug her. But after knowing it was sooyoung, her body instantly feel relaxed.

“you mad at something” sooyoung whispered on yuri ear “what is it yuri-ah?”

Yuri shook her head “I don’t wanted to talk about it” she then placed her hands on top of sooyoungs “hug me tighter soo”

“as you wish” sooyoung tightening her hug “your hair smell nice yuri-ah”

Yuri chuckled hearing it… after 2 weeks of going out officially with sooyoung she found out that her girlfriend had a bit of toward her long raven hair. Yuri who actually didn’t care about her hair now pay extra attention toward it because once in a while sooyoung would do this… “you and your …”

“said the one who loved my short hair” sooyoung chuckled

“yah! It’s only fair… wait, I smell something nice” yuri sniffed “you… you made mocca?”

“yes… I figure you want one”

“god soo, I loved it” yuri turned, now fully facing her girlfriend “thank you so much!” she gave her a quick kiss

“glad I can make you smile” sooyoung said “if it’s all I need is make you mocca to see you smiling like that, then you should have just tell me yuri-ah”

“as my girlfriend you should figure it out soo, what the fun in telling everything? You will get bored you know” yuri escaped from sooyoung hug and proceed to get the mocca. When she saw a flower bouquet beside her mocca cup, yuri smiled widely “you bought this bouquet from rose oliver right?”

“oh?” sooyoung surprised “how did you know?”

“only aunty seo can arrange something like this” yuri finger traced toward the flowers “… I never thought that she’s still doing this”

“if you want we can go there sometime yul” sooyoung placed her hands on yuri shoulder

“I liked that… I wanted to introduce you to her too”

“oh? Don’t tell me you want to introduce me as your ‘friend’ again” sooyoung frowned

“no…” yuri smiled softly “as my future wife” yuri closes her eyes while her lips is capturing sooyoungs… yuri understand that she doesn’t need to concern herself to the silly thinking that sooyoung will hate her if she act selfish… whatever happen, yuri believe that sooyoung will always be there for her.

Because sooyoung could quench the fire of jealousy in her heart with simple gesture which made yuri became more and more falling in love to her.

‘you are now my one and only…’

.........................................................................................................................

yay for me! this story reach 50 subscribers!!! thank you so much for you all, that meant a lot for someone like me ^^
now onto different topic... from today onward, whenever i update i will write a fun fact about myself (because my sister dares me to do so) T-T please dont hate me because of it...


without further addo... reitaa fun fact #1. my love story is like im yoona in this story. how i never get someone that i love/like... never once. when i re-read her character here i found how it resemble my experience... sometimes my sister said that it is because i am too coward to confess first (which probably true)
there you go... ignore the fun fact if you dont want to read it (cause it is embarassing for me)
enjoy your update people! see ya next time