To me

For Her Memories

“what do you want unnie?” Nicole ask sooyoung, the tall girl already took the table that had been prepared by sunny for the VIP guest ever since Jessica and yuri come to the café with people from business world, sure it cost sunny a fortune but it paid off as the café name spread among the businessman world, steadily the VIP table number also increased for accommodating them. Who ever thought that the little café could charm those from high class?

“hmm… “ sooyoung eyeing the menu for a while “there’s no new menu?”

“nope” Nicole answered “ever since unnie gone from here no one brave enough to experimenting new menu”

“I see… sunny must be in tight spot”

“soo, my mocca please” yuri whispered to sooyoung which made the tall girl giggled

“sorry… I’ll prepare that first then” sooyoung rose up from her seat “nic, I’m gonna borrow the coffee machine a bit”

“sure unnie” Nicole smiled “um… yuri unnie would like to order something?”

“sooyoung already know what I’m ordering” yuri said to the younger girl “no need to attend me, you could pester her with question since sunny said you all miss her” yuri smiled genuinely to Nicole “still, no touching… okay?”

“s-sure” Nicole sweated looking at the raven haired girl that goes from friendly to hostile in a mere second ‘damn… soo unnie girlfriend really scary and sweet at the same time’

While waiting for sooyoung to go back from the pantry, yuri had been keeping herself busy with her phone. Looking through her e-mail and double checking any important meeting schedule for tomorrow. Of course she could just call her secretary, seohyun for that but she don’t want to interrupt that girl date tonight…

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“hum…” yoona looked at seohyun who walking in front of her for a bit “seohyun, do you really want to go there? I mean we can go to fancier place you know… I don’t mind spending a bit more for tonight”

Seohyun turned over and looked at yoona “no, I told you tonight date is mine to decide. I don’t want to have unhealthy food strike with you yoona” she smiled “I don’t mind you eat that kind of food, or any food you want… but I cant stand watching okay?”

“you really a healthy freak… like sooyoungie said” yoona raised both her arms to the air “fine… I surrender… let’s go”

“sure… and I will be the one ordering food for tonight” seohyun grinned

“wha- no!!!”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“yeah… it’s tiring everyday” sooyoung answered the question that been asked to her by the worker of the café. They all are her junior here before, she helped them showing the ropes and train them to do things correctly. In a way, the worker here respected her as a big sister and when she suddenly had to quit and became the owner of two company, they thought that she will eventually forget about them

But sooyoung proved that whatever they think is wrong, she still as friendly as ever, she still smiled a lot whenever she talk with them and she still worried about them by asking about them after she left.

“unnie, you had to take care of yourself more…” one of the girls said “they say to be a boss of a company is like to be god for her worker… they had to stay healthy whatever the circumstances are”

“don’t worry” sooyoung flashed a smile “that’s yuri job and she had been doing a good job taking care of me”

“really?” Nicole interest perked up when sooyoung mentioned her girlfriend “can unnie tell us what kind of woman is yuri unnie?”

Sooyoung smiled softly hearing the question “to told you the truth, I didn’t know her that well… eventhough we were schoolmate, I never talk to her at the high school days since we belong to different pack” sooyoung closed her eyes, recalling the first event she met yuri “the first time i saw her is at the anniversary of our deceased girlfriend… we are dating twin sister at high school back then…” sooyoung laughed remembering how ironic it was “she is so cold, she didn’t even acknowledge me talking to her that time”

Everyone waiting for the tall girl to finish her story patiently, the smile on their beloved sister figure became wider and wider as the seconds go, they all know that the raven haired girl must be a wonderful woman to be able to make their sooyoung unnie/noona felt that happy.

“she warmed up eventually, there’s one day when she take care of me when I am sick badly” sooyoung opened her eyes “I think you all know what day it was” all of them giggled, now they all know the reason of sooyoung speedy recovery “ever since we going out together, she had been a handful girlfriend… her jealousy is no joke! But she also one hella girlfriend, she can cook delicious food, eventhough she is still shy showing her love she still very thoughtful to me, considerate and sweet” sooyoung finished her story still with a wide smile on her face “I never thought it will be so good to brag about your own girlfriend like that” she chuckled

“this must be my lucky day since I could even record this!” sooyoung looked toward the pantry door to see yuri secretary is standing there, cellphone on her right hand recording what sooyoung just said “I will show this to yuri unnie!”

“yah! Juhyun!!! Delete thaaaat!!!”

 “not going to happen!!!”

……………………………………………………………………………………………

“… kwon yuri?” yoona eyes widened when she saw the raven haired girl is also inside the café. After seohyun told her to get a table for them yoona asked sunny if they could get the VIP table, and since sunny said no one else is using that she said ok.

“im yoona…?” yuri shocked expression could be seen on her face. She never thought to meet yoona here… and she instantly afraid that the girl will also judge her if she know yuri now officially going out with sooyoung, just like how it’s happen with Jessica the last time

“uh… hi?” yoona smiled wryly “i… uh, sunny unnie must be forget that you are here” yoona scratched her head “I’ll go take the other VIP table then”

“… yoona” yuri stopped the doe eyed girl “i… there’s something I want to talk to you with” yoona looked back to yuri who now having serious expression “can you spare your time a bit?”

“… sure?” yoona take the seat across yuri who now feeling uneasy “um… what is it?”

“its about sooyoung” yoona narrowed her eyes, as soon as her ex name mentioned she also get into serious expression

“what about her?” yoona shot the question back

“… I dated her now”

“…” yoona mind blanked a bit, still processing what yuri just told her. After the painful silence reign the both of them, yoona suddenly pointed her finger to yuri “no way!”

Yuri sighed, she understand it will be much more worst reaction coming from sooyoung ex than Jessica whom have obsession with sooyoung. but she had to be prepared for whatever yoona want to say to her, she couldn’t risk sooyoung getting angry anymore to the girls whom she refer as friend, yuri didn’t want sooyoung ruined her friendship just to defend her.

“it’s true… we had been dating for almost 2 month now” yuri stated “if you have anything to be said or maybe if you are angry that sooyoung choose me rather than going back to you, just… say that to me… don’t tell a word to sooyoung, don’t make her angry”

“wait… what’s going on?” yoona asked the raven haired girl, she is confused on why yuri said that thing to her “… from what I just heard, you and sooyoungie just have a bad things happened when someone know about you dating her?”

“… yes… and please can you drop that nickname for her?” yuri glared to yoona “I cant stand how you still call her like that”

“uh… sorry?” yoona quirked her eyebrow “this is so confusing for me, just tell me what happen”

“Jessica happen” yuri smiled sadly “I think… she gotten mad that sooyoung chooses me rather than her and she suddenly saying stuff about me which made soo mad”

“my god… am I hearing things right? Sooyoungie got mad??!” yuri glared toward yoona again as the younger girl keep saying sooyoung name intimately “oh right… going to drop that nickname now, sorry”

“… so” yuri eyeing the girl in front of her “what about… you?”

“what about me? What do you mean???”

“… are you fine with this?”

Yoona instantly laughed, she finally understand why yuri said that to her “oh my, you really think that I will got crazy just because sooyoung dated someone? You gotta be kidding me!” yoona shook her head “I am not that kind of girl… if she choose someone better than me then why I should be mad about that? As long as she is happy then I will be happy, it’s cool by me” yoona smiled “also… you should know that I had been going out with your secretary now, why would I still going after sooyoung? it doesn’t make sense” yoona giggled “but I understand… dating that girl is hard, take my words seriously miss kwon… the day you make sooyoung sad, there will be someone already waiting to comfort her” yoona leaned back to her chair comfortably "if sunny are't madly in love to hyomin, she would also be the biggest candidate... you know how much she care for that tall girl"

“… I’ll do my best to keep her happy then”

“you should” yoona nodded

“… so, we cool?” yuri asked the doe eyed girl for confirmation

“yes… let’s be friend instead, you seem nice to hang out with” yoona grins

“uh… actually I am boring person” yuri shifted her eyes from yoona "you wouldn't want to hang out with me"

“naaaw, don’t say that… spending time with sooyoung will make you change a lot and I’m pretty sure you aren’t boring person” yoona leaned over and offering yuri a handshake “friend?”

Yuri eyeing the younger girl a bit, she decided to trust her words and finally reached out to yoona hand “friend…”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

hmm... not going to lie bout how bad this chapter looked. oh well...
anyway... this mark the 46 chapter of this fic, 4 more to go before this story finished and the sequel out. bassed from the vote, we will have the story about sooyoung and yuri life after they decided to move together ^^
also... you guys who liked SooKrys, i made a fic for them. not yet have any chapter but feel free to see the description ^^ the title is 'quiet'

now... the usual reitaa (not) funfact: the only make up i can use well is lipstick and eyeshadow... anything else will make horrible result, blame on my own incompetence over my horrible make up skill ~_~