The Kim's Arc

For Her Memories

They are twins, although not that much identical in resemblance but short height. But they always try to make themselves to look like their twin. The older one who loves singing is a loud person, she always commented in every little thing that made her curious. The younger one (by 9 minutes) who love dancing is a prankster, she can’t stay still and always seen scheming something in her head. Yes, they are not that identical twins but their bond was stronger than any of sibling out there, if it’s not the same.

“Old kim, I found myself a girlfriend” the younger one chirped, placing her right hand on top of her sister head and give her a pat

“yah!! Get your hand away!” taeyeon smacked her hand, obviously the height issue that she has really bother her a lot. Not to mention her prankster sister is a bit taller than her, and she hates that. “And I bet your girlfriend will last for just a while, after knowing your true self prankster hyo” taeyeon grinned

Hyoyeon frowned, making a sad expression that obviously surprised taeyeon. She never intended to hurt her sister by her words “y-you’re right…” hyoyeon mumbled “maybe no one can stand my attitude”

Taeyeon gave her sister a back hug, trying to reassure her “hey, I’m sorry for my words earlier. I-I was just kidding hyo”

Not knowing to her sister, hyoyeon was smirking that time thinking that her plan is made yet another success. “… pfftt… hahahahaha!!!” her laughter then made taeyeon know, that she already went in her sister trap “you should look at your face tae! Oh wait, I didn’t even look at it either” hyoyeon turned over and face her sister “now, isn’t it priceless indeed!”

“You prankster!” taeyeon jumped, tackling her sister down as both of them began to fight in laughter on the grass

What it seems like forever finally ends when the sun is set. Both of them already stopped from what they do earlier, with mud stains all over their clothes. But, both of them just stay put, admiring the beauty of the sunset.

“… taenggo” her sister called, with a soft voice unlike usual and it poked taeyeon curiosity

“yeah?” taeyeon answered, looking at her sister face who seems troubled

“… I don’t want to be separated from her” hyoyeon whispered, and for once in her life taeyeon felt that unwanted feelings too. She too didn’t want to be separated from her girlfriend

“hyo… i-I don’t want to be separated from youngie too” taeyeon looked at the grass and pulled several of them, holding it tightly as if it was something that make her bond with her girlfriend. “… ah! Why the mood changing like this” taeyeon giggled “and I still don’t know your girlfriend name yet”

This time, it’s hyoyeon turn to be giggling “she’s kwon yuri”

“wait,wait,wait. As if in the kwon ‘prankster’ yuri?” hyoyeon nodded “gosh hyorengie! What did you do to tame her? It’s a miracle!” hyoyeon laughed hearing her sister comment “no wonder she can stand your hyper mode”

“yah!!! Don’t bad mouth my girlfriend!!” hyoyeon pulled her sister right cheek “it’s not like your youngie is better than my yul baby”

“owiee!” taeyeon rubbed her right cheek “but youngie is way more cuter than your… what was that? Yul baby? Pffft”

“yah!!! Not even one comment!” taeyeon shielded both her cheeks as hyoyeon already wants to pinch it again.

“ah… so, prankster yul eh? Well as long as she can make you happy sis” taeyeon smiled lovingly at hyoyeon “haaah, if only youngie is a bit more outgoing”

“hahaha, I was about hoping that yul is a bit more calm you know” hyoyeon laughed a little “but I will not trade her with your youngie even it was just for one day!” hyoyeon dashed, leaving taeyeon who still sits dumbfounded

“yah!!! I don’t need your baby!!!” taeyeon began to sprint, chasing her sister

“ugh… finally those two noona is gone from our playing spot” a small kid mumbled

“but its already sunset, umma will be here soon to pick us” the younger one added

“its their fault!!! Ugh, why is grown up playing at the park anyway!!”