That day, a memories before they left

For Her Memories

It was a fine day, a sunny day where people can go out for doing activities without worrying about anything. Above all, this is a mid semester break for the students and that’s how all over the place’s just suddenly got pretty packed with young faces.

Sure a day so enjoyable like this will be complete when you can fully enjoy it with your special one. Although, there’s already plans that been made beforehand and that what made the situation so awkward for kwon yuri… after all, in front of the girl she love, she want to stated that she already saving enough money to bring them to the jeju island for 2 weeks vacation. The reason why it become an awkward situation was, before yuri told her girlfriend, kim hyoyeon about it, turn out hyoyeon along with her twin sister had made a plan.

Long before yuri even have a chance to told her in last minute as a surprise…

“yah! Yuri-ya! I swear if you keep on oozing and stay silent in our date today-… what the?” hyoyeon stopped her rambling after seeing her girlfriend having such a long face, suddenly pacing up, leaving her walking behind “y-ya!!! Kwon yuri!!!” hyoyeon tried to keep her pace and caught up on her girlfriend, pulling her left hand and made the taller girl turned a bit facing her “what is wrong with you woman?! All of sudden change like that…?” she asked, definitely bothered by the fact that her outgoing yuri turned silence out of nowhere, as if she’s sulking…

Wait, could it be that… she’s really sulking? Of all people that affiliate with her, especially this tall black haired girl, there’s no way she’s sulking now… right?

So, what’s with those sad face all of sudden? Like something hyoyeon do wrong and by all means of her high self confidence she swears that she didn’t do any, for now though…

“yah! Kwon yuri!! Answer me!”

The taller girl heaved a loud sigh that hyoyeon clearly know her baby is literally irritated now, the cause? She still cant think of… not because she’s ignorant girl or so but it’s because she know she didn’t do any wrong… so why?

“…sorry baby, I just blaming you for something you don’t do” yuri stated, although still feels heavy in her heart, she don’t want to ignore hyoyeon for something she didn’t do “its just that… I prepared a trip to jeju for both of us for two weeks, I just want to give you this surprise today but you beat me to-“

A sudden stop from yuri when she suddenly feels a warm lips invading hers, after a while when hyoyeon broke the kiss, yuri found the later girl now on her verge of tears, which made yuri panicked. This is the first time, for all the time they are going out together, that hyoyeon showing her vulnerable state to her…

‘idiot yuri… I shouldn’t be like a selfish girlfriend who suddenly mad when my girlfriend want to spend her vacation with her family… stupid, pabo yuri’ she hold hyoyeon in a tight embrace now, while having those thought replaying in her head, yuri consciously blaming herself for making the most treasured girl crying, over some childish reason…

She feels like a total jerk right now…

“i-i…I didn’t know yul… I-I’m sorry”

Look… now she even made her girlfriend apologized for her own selfish action back then, it is really stupid of yuri and she really feels bad for it.

“shush now” she patted the back of the girl she hug “it’s not your fault, why did you apologize for anyway?” she reassured, although the shorter girl still sobbing lightly “I still can get the refund you know… and we can still go there when you came back from your trip to the US” yuri broke the hug and looked at her girlfriend face, hands cupped both of hyoyeon face and both of her thumb slightly grazing the tears trail that visible on those white smooth skin “I shouldn’t do what I just do… it was so childish of me, ignoring you without reason like that…”

“n-no… I’m the one who at fault yul, I should told you this way before… it’s my fault-“

“stop it…” yuri sternly said, lifting the shorter girl face by raising her chin a bit “since when did my girlfriend say something that easily over something she obviously didn’t do? Where’s those strong, witty and unwilling to back down girl gone?” yuri smiled, her expression softened after realizing that how this girl in front of her changed, and she know why

Because it is the same for yuri, she don’t want to make her, to make hyoyeon angry at her or even sulking, because she to, afraid of losing her.

“let’s us stop this meaningless, childish act that I started earlier… okay?” the shorter girl nodded “let’s bury them deep and never mention it again” yuri hummed and plant a soft kiss on hyoyeon forehead “lets start from beginning now… you will go to US with taeyeon unnie right? Then, will you go to jeju when you get yourself back here baby?”

Hyoyeon let out a soft chuckle, this is why she loved the taller woman. She can abruptly change the atmosphere of the conversation in a flash, she was gifted for this kind of thing and it never cease to amaze her… “anything for my pretty girlfriend, I wouldn’t never say no to you”

Yuri let out a big smile after succeeding made her girlfriend, who was crying just minute ago, into smiling. She was glad that she can still maintain her clear headed before almost making most selfish, harsh and might even be unfair thing to her hyoyeon.

“but before that” hyoyeon voiced “where did you rob a bank for a vacation in jeju baby?”

“… yeah.yeah, mock me will ya” yuri frowned, obviously her girlfriend who now giggling feels amused, if not surprised to found that this kwon yuri can save enough money for this trip.

Sometimes, love made people do something they never think can accomplish…

And for yuri, she willingly do anything for making this blonde girl stay at her side… after all, she was determined to make hyoyeon stay till the end…


What kim taeyeon learned after loving choi sooyoung this two years is, that the taller girl had high level of consideration. She expected sooyoung to at least sulk at her, because she wouldn’t spend more than half this semester break with her. Taeyeon already prepared tons of words of apology beforehand, yet it was proven to be unnecessary…

“…kim taeyeon, I believe I stated it clearly…right?” the taller girl says, much more louder now and yet taeyeon still in daze, halting her pace to a stop and asked another stupid question…

“y-you’re sure sooyoungie? C-cause, you know I wouldn’t be here with you...” the short girl says “y-you can at least mad at me you know… right?”

“…y-you want me to be mad…a-at you?” sooyoung, surprisedly asking back which made both of them in confusion “h-how could I be mad at you tae? You only go to spend your time with your family right?” sooyoung says, walking toward her girlfriend “why should I be mad then? Because I remember the times I called off our date for my family time in short notice, and while I know you sulk and demanded erted things the next day, I know you never mad at me for that…”

This time, kim taeyeon was pretty sure she was fallen in love all over again to the taller girl… she saw through her and yet still giving in at those jokingly made ransom sooyoung should do to be forgiven by her, and she does it willingly eventhough she already know that taeyeon didn’t even mad at her…

“…oh my god sooyoungie” the taller girl creased her forehead after taeyeon says that “can you just kiss me, right now before I do something unbelievable? Like, you literally made my hormones raging now” sooyoung face palmed herself while it looks like taeyeon really are serious for what she stated just now “ugh… god! You adorable girl of mine!!!” taeyeon almost jumped at her before she only pull down the taller girl to her level and give her a long, forced kiss that her girlfriend struggling to be released

“yah!!!” sooyoung screamed after taeyeon letting her go “seriously taeyeon! Yah!!!” she was aware of her surrounding, that now she had been the center of the attention, along with her girlfriend “ugh, you’re unbelievable…” she murmured, head facing down while trying to ignore the prying eyes

Her short girlfriend though, just smiled and pulled her waist to close their gap before finally save her from there, dragging the taller and obviously shy girl away from there

“…sorry youngie. It’s just…” taeyeon murmured, trying really hard to find a reason

“I know… I understand tae” sooyoung stated, a small smile plastered in her pretty face “just… you know, I dislike the attention from doin PDA in crowded place”

A smirk instantly came to taeyeon lips, catching up her girlfriend poor choice of words “then, you don’t mind if I continue the PDA at somewhere private then?”

Sooyoung know that she indeed should choose her words more carefully next time, because taeyeon will nag her about this over and over.

She knows that her girlfriend didn’t intend to make her a plaything, both of them know that they loved each others, it’s just that sooyoung slowly accepted how erted taeyeon are and now she might also affected as well.

“…j-just bring back a souvenir from the states, okay?” trying to change the subject, sooyoung taking the most normal words to be said to the one that want to go abroad

Still, taeyeon will not let this escape easily “what will I get then?”

The taller girl just shook her head, thinking it was indeed impossible for her girlfriend to let her off the hook like that “you know… I think I will have those green peas plushy next week from uncle hwang”

Just like that, taeyeon smirk was vanished and turned into a bright beam of smile “r-really???” and she just transformed into a child all of sudden “y-you mean it??? The peas that we saw last time?”

Sooyoung just chuckled, finding it funny on how her girlfriend can have a change that fast “yes tae… so don’t forget about my souvenir”

Kim taeyeon playfully saluted her while sooyoung just giggled and give a pat on the shorter girl head. They laughed after, realizing how childish they are right now…

It seems not important for sooyoung whatever taeyeon do or still persistently trying to do to her, because no matter how hard sooyoung think about, she cant picture herself with anyone but the short girlfriend in her in near future…

Just holding onto that alone made her really happy…