to find something never been lost

For Her Memories

Im yoona is confused…

For as long as she could remember, everyone who know her always said that she is beautiful, that everyone hardly reject anything she asked, that many handsome boy and pretty girl is lining up to get her attention. But when it comes to what yoona wants, she never get it… never once… never that easy…

She climbed up to reach her position as the secretary and right hand of the company boss with hard work. She could remember working almost non-stop, she remember that everyone could order her to make a coffee eventhough it is not her job, she remember how hard it was to run between department in the company just to get data that been asked by her manager.

She never been once feeling nervous, not even stutter when talking with someone else, never been daydreaming when there is something she need to do. But when choi sooyoung enter her life, it seems that everything that is im yoona turned 180 degrees.

For as long as she could remember… she never get something that she ever wants… never once… never that easy…

And that could be said to the tall girl by the name of sooyoung. Yoona knew that she really wants her attention, she wanted to be by sooyoung side, to spend time with her and to hear sooyoung said sweet words just for her. But yoona knew… she never will get sooyoung that easy, after all, she never get anything she wants that easy… not even once.

It took yoona 2 weeks just to be noticed by sooyoung, eventhough both of them are in the same major. It took yoona another week just to be able to talk normally with sooyoung, it took yoona 3 weeks to finally able to touch sooyoung hands, and it took almost half semester for her to confessed that she, im yoona, wanted to be sooyoung girlfriend.

It made the whole department in her college went uproar when they found out about it… found out that the prettiest girl, im yoona, fall in love to choi sooyoung.

Eventhough it took long time and everyone jealousy, im yoona finally able to proudly call sooyoung her girlfriend…

They both loved food, when they go out to date they mostly go to eat something new, they both loved to laugh and make joke… yoona was very happy to find that choi sooyoung is what she ever wanted to find from possible partner.

Sooyoung is lazy, just like normal college student… and just like yoona, sooyoung also had some class she usually cut for refreshing.

Eventhough sooyoung is just like your everyday lazy college student, yoona realize that sooyoung is more complex than what she appears to be…

Eventhough she’s lazy, she easily aced any test without difficulty, whenever their professor asked something to her, sooyoung could easily answer like she already know of it. All in all, yoona realize that sooyoung is genius… a lazy genius.

They both broke up after sooyoung told yoona that the both of them will never work out.

Yoona actually realize it too… how her grade is simply falling after she go out with sooyoung. She tried to maintain her grade at least to minimal required but her daydreaming of sooyoung made her cant concentrate at class… worse of it, she never able to study when she’s alone.

Yoona knew… … she never get something that she ever wants… never once… never that easy…

So… she let sooyoung go…

But in her heart, she pray to be able to meet sooyoung again in the future…

Im yoona… whenever she goes there will be someone that compliment her beauty. Everyone she know told her how pretty she are, her acquaintance in office seems never back down to flirt with her. But she actually never been proud for that… because she know, her beauty is her curse…

In exchange of her beauty, im yoona will never get anything she ever wants… never once… never that easy…

“what…?” yoona said, she couldn’t believe what she heard from her boss. The cold beauty by the name Jessica jung just told her that choi sooyoung is not going to come back to her.

They are just friend…

“and don’t think that it didn’t hurt hearing it… after all, she turn me down in the same day she told me that” Jessica stated to the still surprised im yoona. Both of them sat on the chair inside Jessica office. Jessica just wanted to tell yoona and cleared their problem, whatever it is, because it is not worth the time to quarrel for someone who obviously never interested to them.

“… wait what? She turn you down?” yoona asked

“yes… silly right? She somehow knew about my feeling to her and she just simply stated that I am not her type” Jessica explained

“that’s… it?”

“yes yoona” Jessica nod her head “that’s it… it seems sooyoung I knew long time ago is changed. The shy girl I fall in love with… there is no trace of her in sooyoung now. But I didn’t feel sad because I know she’s growing up as a person… she’s no longer the shy girl that seems afraid to meet someone new… the shy girl that very clingy to me…” yoona could only stared at her boss when she rambling about sooyoung “ah… how foolish of me to still think about that” Jessica chuckled “so… friends?” Jessica offered her a handshake

Im yoona never get something that she ever wants… never once… never that easy…

So… when she couldn’t get choi sooyoung back… life compensate her with new friend, the cold beauty Jessica jung.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Seo juhyun walked along with hundred people on the street. Eventhough their destination is not the same, they look like walking with the same direction. She looked at her watch, it’s almost the end of the lunch hour of her company and she still yet to eat anything because her boss craved the mocca that been served at the furthest café from her company, the same mocca that her boss could drink 3 cup per day.

She sighed… it became a routine and she knew that she will never see the end of it… not if somehow the café suddenly went bankrupt or the barista somehow not work there anymore.

“oh? Juhyun unnie?” the cashier girl by the name of Nicole greet her with smile. She unconsciously smiled back to her “the same mocca as yesterday?” Nicole asked

“yes… make that 3 cup please” Nicole nodded and then yelled the order to the barista in the pantry “so… did you eat anything yet unnie?” the cashier girl asked

“no… just like always” seohyun chuckled, thinking about herself

“oh? Just I thought… the secretary girl!” seohyun blinked her eyes when she heard the tall girl who emerged from the pantry said that to her. She recognize her, the one who talk with her boss… the ‘persistence’ girl. “here you are, three cup of mocca” the tall girl placed her order “and here some cake and bread for the diligent secretary” again, seohyun blinked her eyes… she didn’t order the cake nor she order the bread “it’s okay, they are free… on the house. I heard from Nicole how you would skip lunch just because yuri told you to order coffee from here” the tall girl smiled at her while her hand now on top of the cashier girl head, rubbing it.

Seouhyun could see how red Nicole face now, she giggled looking at the scene “thanks then um…” she looked for the nametag of that tall girl but not found it attached on her clothes

“sooyoung… choi sooyoung” the tall girl smiled and extended her right hand, offering handshake

“thanks then sooyoung unnie” seohyun received it “I’m seo juhyun”

Sooyoung smirked after they broke the handshake “tell yuri if she still ordering you like this, I will not making her mocca again”

Seohyun blinked and then she let out a laugh. Never been once she found someone who didn’t want to impress her boss. This tall girl in front of her is an enigma… she seems not like everyone else that acquainted with her boss

She calmed herself and then straighten her posture. She let out her best smile and then finally said “gladly”

..........................................................................................................................

hey there! yeah this is the update you been waiting for (or not)

i also decided to write the 'what if' story of this two years fic T.T it is still empty and no chapter posted yet but you could read about the foreword to see what it is all about here