Me and You, Me and Her

For Her Memories

“haah… and here we are, wasting our time because you decide to be sick today” the girl who said that yelped because she got a slap on her shoulder “yah!”

“you had to joke in every situation don’t you yul?!” the sick girl glared at her, although after that she just ceased it because she began to coughing “if you really hate to tend me then go away” she shifted under the blanket, back facing her girlfriend who now began to get panicked.

‘note to self, to the joker self: never ever spouting nonsense to hyo baby when she is sick’ yuri mentally noted

“I was just kidding hyo” yuri forced a wry smile although she know hyoyeon will not able to see it “but you know” she began to change a spot to sat, now sitting on hyoyeon bed “maybe I could practice now for future reference when you get sick” she kissed hyoyeon cheek, making the sick girl blushed and abruptly covering her entire head with the blanket too

The taller girl just giggled in amusement, she do want to learn to take care of her girlfriend. And she know that she at least should know how to take care of her when she is sick.

Thankfully for her, hyoyeon parents agreed on it. Because after all it was just a simple fever stated by the doctor, so it wouldn’t be hurt to let their daughter girlfriend to at least learn taking care of her when she is sick

“still… no funny business, okay yuri?” the words from hyoyeon father keep ringing on her head, like an alarm to remind her

“you want something to eat hyo? I could make something for you, though don’t hope for something fancy out of it… I’m still learning how to cook”

By the time yuri said that, hyoyeon got out from her blanket… looking toward her tall girlfriend now with full admiration

“why did you even learn cooking yul?” hyoyeon asked, curious. Because from the two of them, it was always hyoyeon who get to that department better, much.much better.

“for you of course” yuri kissed hyoyeon burning forehead “in case something like this happen, or when it was your birthday… you know, special occasion. I do want to surprise you…”

………………………………………………………………………………………………..

She shook her head, the image that had been replaying in her head was as clear as if that happen yesterday. Standing in front of unknown apartment, she checked again on her mobile phone. The apartment number is correct, the room number too… so this must be it.

‘why did I even here?’ she asked herself, her fingers already been pushed the bell several times yet no answer.

‘… did they get her to hospital?’ her mind ponder on that ‘well… looking at it that way, it must be the logical explanation of the lack of response I get after…’ she looked at her watch ’10 minutes standing here and pushing the bell… okay, time to go back to work then? Hope mr. kang is not angry at me for coming back after taking early leave’

As she was about to take a step, away from the place, the blue wooden door opened up. Her eyes darted toward the crack that been opened now and saw sooyoung standing there. Her unkempt hair that was shielded by the blanket she dragged out from the sofa and those tired eyes.

“sooyoung? Why are you the one who opened the door??” yuri asked the sick girl, who now rubbing her eyes after seeing yuri stand in front of her

“well… kwon yuri, luck is on my side as I said” she chuckled, remembering the last time they meet “since both sunny and hyomin are gone to campus, of course I will be the one who opening the door… furthermore, it was getting on my nerve on why the bell keep ringing for 10 minutes” yuri face reddened, feeling embarrassed realizing that… but that wasn’t her fault, she didn’t know that sunny already left “did you need something from sunny? I didn’t know you and her knew each other”

“it wasn’t like that” yuri waved her hand, denying “but it’s best to get in now… your leg is wobbling”

“gee, thanks for noticing it” sooyoung turned over “well come on in then… “

Yuri followed sooyoung inside, she put her high heels on the shoe rack and walking through the hall leading to the room where sooyoung laid… on the couch???

“wait… why did you slept here? You should at least sleep on the bed sooyoung, you are sick” yuri fussed

“ugh… no, I’m bored there. At least I can watch tv or read magazine here” sooyoung answered “again… did you need something from sunny?”

Yuri forgot to tell sooyoung the reason why she came here…

‘damn it… why am I so worked up like this? It’s not like me and sooyoung is best friend or something’ “she contacted me through your number and asked me a favor if I can tend you for a couple of hours since she had to go out and something like that”

The brown haired girl now looked at her with questioning look. Yuri just let a huffing sound out “It’s not like I came here for anything… and she was so worried about you and keep on pestering me eventhough I already putting down her call twice”

“… sorry, sunny is a bit like that when it comes to me” sooyoung smiled “well, as you can see I can take care of myself… so, you can go back yuri… sorry for troubling yo-“

“did you eaten yet?” yuri cut sooyoung sentence, and as a cue the taller girl stomach let out rumbling voice “I see…” yuri let out a sigh and take off her black suit and tie, fold it up nicely and put it on the sofa she just sat “I make you something then… just rest, I woke you when it’s ready”

The taller girl smiled wryly “sorry” she apologized

“its okay… since I already here and all” yuri tied her hair into ponytail and walked toward the kitchen, bringing the grocery she had bought before came here.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

It was sunny who came back first, she decide to cut 2 classes and go home since she cant stop worrying her tall friend at her apartment. Eventhough she knew she had already asked yuri to come over and tend for sooyoung, she cant take any chance. Since she’s not know her better, she didn’t even know if yuri decides to come to her apartment or not.

She hurriedly walked into her apartment, throwing her shoes away… it was her habit although she did have a shoe rack there. But now she at least wanted to get a look on her best friend first before anything.

When she saw sooyoung sleeping soundly on the sofa, face covered with a magazine, she let out a sigh… seems that her worry is not needed.

“I smell something nice” she sniffed and realized there is a pot on the coffee table beside sooyoung sofa. When she walked closer, she saw a raven haired woman slept beside sooyoung, back rested on the sofa sooyoung slept on while sitting on the floor.

‘is this… kwon yuri?’ sunny take a look one the sleeping girl and found how beautiful she was.

‘w-well… I didn’t knew she will come’ sunny scratched her left cheek ‘well… she must be tired if she can sleep like that, better I get another blanket for her’

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It was around 8 PM when yuri stirred from her sleep and woke up. She realized it has been getting dark outside ‘and how the hell I can sleep like that? At this hour too?’ she asked herself ‘I must be getting tired’ she grabbed her suit and tie.

“oh? You wake up?” someone voice stole her attention. She looked at a girl with blonde hair standing there, wearing apron “kwon yuri right? I’m lee sunny, the one who call you” she bowed to her “thanks for taking care of sooyoung”

‘so… this is sunny’ “its alright I guess, I have a chance to nap too” lies, she never had any urge to nap, let alone resting till this late… she always work, what yuri wanted is working and getting promoted fast, enough to settle and buy things on her list “I will take my leave then sunny”

“ah!” sunny yelled “here…” she gave yuri a card, when she examine it she can read the name of a café there “it’s my café that I own, sooyoung and I work there. Feel free to come, I’ll get you anything free on house as thanks” she smilled

Yuri just stared at the card and her mind replaying what sooyoung had said to her ‘well… kwon yuri, luck is on my side as I said’

“heh… luck is really take a liking on her” sunny looked at her with questioning look “its nothing” yuri pulled her hairband, letting her raven hair fall down.

Sunny eyes widen when she saw that raven hair length was reaching her thigh

“thank you for the card, maybe I will visit sometime” yuri bowed “bye sunny”

“y-yeah…”

Sunny who still in daze cant tear her eyes from looking toward the tall raven haired girl who looks so…

‘regal… was she always been like that? isn’t she the school number 1 prankster?’

................................................................................................................................................

yeah, i am on my overdose... i dont know if there's a lot of mistake in this chap since i was soo tired but my brain keep telling me to write.write.write like mad...