Neither master nor joker

For Her Memories

The 20 years old girl named choi sooyoung is a student in sunkyuwan university, at the same time working part time job at a coffee shop near her apartment to make some side money beside the money that she still get from her parents. Although the allowance she got from her parents already enough, she still wanted to experience part time job.

Actually, she already done several part time job after finishing her high school, this part time job is her 7th already. Although in this part time job she had privilege because the owner of the shop is her friend, she never abuse it.

Sooyoung is a girl who has warm heart, she is hardworking and appreciate other people. That what her acquaintance will tell you and it is true. This two years, choi sooyoung accumulated many things that she wouldn’t ever do if she’s still the nerdy, shut down girl she was.

“welcome!” she greets another costumer that comes with her loud yet sweet voice of hers. The regular costumer here know her and they always smiled happily when knowing that sooyoung is the one that serve them. Sooyoung would also had those little chat with her costumer before running to the pantry again, obviously after getting reprimanded by sunny for slacking off.

“uncle lee!” sooyoung chirped when she saw the old man that also one of the regular costumer sooyoung know. He works in the electrical company near here, always go to have breakfast and coffee here before go to his workplace. Sooyoung showed his table and without asking the order, already run towards the pantry and took some bread and a cup of black coffee to be served

“here you are uncle, just like always” she grinned, making the old man smiled, appreciating this energetic girl “sooyoung-ah, thank you” the old man say sincerely “how’s your study?” he asked

“ah, its fine uncle… although I almost failed in one of my course” she meronged “but I got the other course aced! Like I say to you before uncle” the tall girl then start telling all her grade in every course she took this semester “so… you will teach me how to repair those air conditioning machine right?? Right uncle??”

The old man laughed a bit, yes she is a bit eccentric to asked something like this. Never in his life he found a young, beautiful girl that in her sane state asking him how to repair air conditioning machine. Yet, she’s not joking… even after he told her to get good grades before teach her how to do it.

What a shame he thought, those delicate long fingers of her might lost it’s tender and softness too. But, he already promised the girl and he cant never refuse it… because sooyoung already like his own granddaughter, she always make time just to be able to have a little chat with the lonely old man. he already spend his entire life outliving his wife and his own child.

so, even with those little gesture sooyoung shown him, he already seen her as her own granddaughter.

“yes.yes, so please let this old man enjoy his breakfast okay?” the old man answered while smiling. Sooyoung jumped a bit, screaming and then give the old man a peck on his cheek before leaving him alone.

“… what a weird girl” the old man chuckled

For sooyoung, this is not her first time requested to be teaches something absurdly weird for a girl. Like there’s time when she learn to fix old rundown car machine, or that time when she joined in house reconstruction job, just so she know how to hammer a nail down…

She even learn how to do first aid and even some medical care when she’s joining in WHO volunteer program from American nurse last year. She never stop learning things, although not to the degree that she’s mastering it, she only learn it all till the time she had a knack on it.

Because she know it need a lot more time to be able to master something…

And so, she just like a jack of trade…having wide knowledge yet not the master of all...

“sooyoung noona!” her co-worker called from the pantry, hurriedly the tall girl run her way there, checking what happened. The co-worker of her pointed at one coffee machine for roasting the coffee beans. It looks like those old thing broke again…

“it cant started again noona” the young man says after clicking several colourful buton on the machine "can you fix it again? please noona, i dont want sunny noona angry at me again" he pleaded

“alright then” sooyoung ing her sleeves and pulled it up, she then dismantle the machine to check the inside of it.

After 15 minutes, sooyoung found that there’s a coffee bean that stuck on one gear, making it stoped working. After taking care of it and put everything back, she started the machine again.

“waaah!!!” several of her co-worker who was free from their job and watches sooyoung fixing the machine chirped, sooyoung once again successful to fix the old machine “sooyoung unnie is the best”

It’s usual compliments and sooyoung already familiar of it… she just smiled to them “alright, go back to work will you all” she said jokingly with commanding tone

“hahaha, alright unnie” the girls playfully saluted her while the boys there now asking her to teach them how to fix things.

Yes… sooyoung is popular with her co-worker, boys and girls alike.


yep, double update!!!

i dont know what possessing me right now, but enjoy your update that i pull off on 1:34 am 

now let me have my sleep kay~ till next update people

zzzzzzzz