Steady to go

For Her Memories

sooyoung found it funny how she ended up sleeping on the sofa whilst her girlfriend now sleep on taeyeon bed. Eventhough it is taeyeon bed, yuri been overly jealous when she realized that sooyoung will sleep there. After scolding sooyoung for no apparent reason and denied her suggestion that she will take hyoyeon bed, sooyoung ended sleeping on the sofa inside taeyeon room.

‘yuri jealousy is so scary sometimes… and yet I found it cute, she basically only want me for herself but embarrassed to say it bluntly’ sooyoung chuckled thinking like that ‘not gonna protest tho…’

“sooyoungie? you awake?” yuri stirred from her position and then trying to find her girlfriend with her half shut eyes “sooyoungie… come here” yuri mumbled

“what is it now? I am permitted to go to tae bed?” sooyoung laughed softly while yuri only grunted hearing that. Sooyoung walked toward the edge of the bed and sat there, facing her girlfriend that still in her sleeping position “I am here beautiful” sooyoung gave yuri a kiss

“mmmmh” yuri mumbled, trying to savor the kiss “mornin~” yuri opened her eyes “I could get used to that kind of wake up everyday” she smiled

“if I had to sleep on the sofa everyday then I’m not going to do it yul” sooyoung messed up yuri long hair which made her screamed in protest “come on, we should help aunty preparing breakfast”

Yuri laughed hearing what sooyoung just said to her “you mean I should go and help her making breakfast while you got to see your pretty girlfriend cooking?”

Sooyoung scratched her chin “that’s good proposal… I liked that” sooyoung grinned. She swoop yuri with her hands and pulled her up bridal style “lets go!”

“yah! Put me down!!!” yuri laughed while being carried by her girlfriend “how can you carry me like this soo? Am I not heavy?”

“you are heavy!” sooyoung joked, she earned a slap on shoulder by yuri “but you are a weight I am willing to carry yul… and I am ready to carry you” sooyoung stole a kiss from yuri

“y-yah… you smooth talker” yuri hides her blushing face on sooyoung chest, making her tall girlfriend laugh looking at yuri flustered expression.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

“thank you for letting us stay here aunty” sooyoung and yuri bowed while sooyoung right hand wrapped around yuri waist “we will visit you again sometimes aunty”

“then… I have a wish for you two” yuri and sooyoung blinked their eyes “it’s not that hard wish, don’t worry” the old woman smiled

“um… alright aunty” yuri answered “what… is it?”

“next time you two came here, I want to get the invitation to your wedding…” yuri blushed while sooyoung only let out a soft chuckle. She understand what the old woman meant to say… sooyoung and yuri is not permitted to come here again, not if they come here empty handed.

“aunty… it will take some time, are you sure you want to wait?” sooyoung asked

“I understand sooyoung, you two take your time… don’t rush it, get to know each other and be more comfortable with each other” the older woman pats yuri shoulder “especially you yuri… let sooyoung heal your pain”

………………………………………………………………………………

Sooyoung and yuri was so surprised tonight, they didn’t even know what to say when sunny and hyomin decided to have a double date dinner with them. Of course it is something simple as it looks like but to finally sat down together like this, the 4 of them realized that this is a high school reunion for them.

“funny isn’t it” sooyoung laughed looking at sunny, hyomin and her girlfriend “how we could have a little reunion like this… my god, I could still remember how do you look at high school sunny!” sooyoung pointed at the blonde friend of her “you looked the same… same midget”

“yah!!!” sunny throwed a napkin to the tall girl “you always mocking my height!”

“how bout me soo? Do you remember the first time you befriend me?” hyomin asked the tall girl who still playfully teasing her girlfriend. The two best friend that could act childish still making face to each other

“yes, of course I still remember” sooyoung paused for a bit “the captain of track and field club… fastest runner in high school. You crashed at me when I just about to cross the field to get to the other side… it was really painful hyomin” sooyoung pouts

“yah, I already said sorry so many times for that!” sooyoung chuckled hearing hyomin rant again “seriously, you should know that it is dangerous to be there when we have practice!”

“hey, that day is not track team training day! I swear you only made that up so I will forgive you!”

Yuri who just observing the three of them conversing with each others, playfully joking and teasing and sometimes throwing insult couldn’t help to regret why did she became secluded at her last year of her high school days. She pushed away all her friends and choose to be alone all the time… seeing sooyoung who at that days was known as the school nerd could gain many friends at her last year made yuri mad at herself.

“yul?” sooyoung right hand reaching toward yuri left hand and grab it, making yuri shifted her attention toward her girlfriend that sat beside her “what’s the matter? You have been quiet”

“sorry” yuri flashes a smile “I just… remember how my high school days in the last year”

“you know” sooyoung softly brushes her thumb on yuri knuckle “I never saw you on the last year of high school… eventhough that time I really want to get to know the school prankster” sooyoung smiled at her girlfriend “so… care to tell where you had been hiding miss kwon?”

“library” sooyoung tilted her head when yuri said that to her. Even sunny and hyomin have those surprised expression on their look “what?”

“you mean to tell me… oh my god, that was the least place I could think of. Why did you spent your days there anyway?” sooyoung asked

“… I don’t want to meet my friend”

“… I see” sooyoung bring yuri left hand closer to her lips and gave a soft kiss “you became me… and I became you at those last year huh?” sooyoung grins “though I could be famous if I got your killer body miss kwon”

Sunny only chuckled seeing how sooyoung could turn her girlfriend sour mood to blushing just in a mere sec with that unexpected praise all of sudden. Hyomin just smiled seeing choi sooyoung that well known at her words play still there and never change since the first time she know her.

“you… really have a knack to make me blush” yuri muttered while sooyoung just grinned seeing her flustered girlfriend

“just because you look cute when you are blushing yul”

“oh… hey girls!” sooyoung looked at her sister whom magically appears out of nowhere before them and to add to it she is also come hand in hand with her childhood friend Jessica jung “fancy to meet you all here” Stephanie smiled her trademark smile “you girls have a double date dinner?”

“hi unnie!” sooyoung then smiled to Jessica who just nods her head, the blonde seems a bit surprised to look at sooyoung who hand intertwined with yuri “ouch… yul?” sooyoung glanced to her girlfriend who now gripped her right hand tightly

“yes we are having double date dinner” sunny answered in sooyoung stead “how about joining us?”

“I’m happy to!” Stephanie grins “right jess?”

“ye-yes”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

eeeyyy, did you wait for this fic update? ^^
we got a week worth of holiday in china, yay! more free time to do both my fics and thesis!

okay... still gonna do the reitaa funfact, if the chinese ppl come to my country they will instantly became millionaire! (the exchange rate of my country money to yuan RMB is 2300 to 1 yuan xD