Big Brown Eyes

His Perfect Match

Heechul’s POV

 

I just stared at my cat, the betrayal I can’t believe my own cat would betray me! Sae Mi stood up and carried the purring Heebum.

She smirked. Yah! That should be my smirk!

            “You can start tomorrow. Your repackaged album wont be released till next month, right? you can make time. You can start tomorrow, see yah!” she handed me Heebum and walked out of the dorm.

Pause! What just happened???

            “Hyung! Snap out of it!” Kyuhyun snapped his fingers at me. I didn’t realize I was spacing out.

Meowr…

“yah!” I held Heebum in front of my face with his lower body dangling. He’s used to it no need to worry. “how could you betray me!? You want your master to work like that?”

Heebum just stared at me as if to say ‘what did I do?’

            “Chullie hyung, Zee-sshi was amazing.” Ryeowook chided in.

            “what did she do anyway?? What did she do to make my cat betray me?!” I almost shouted sitting

            “it was weird hyung, when you put Heebum down she just looked at him.” Yesung replied not looking at me but at his turtle. This guy really should stop holding that turtle, they are starting to look alike.

            “yeah and then she smiled, scratched his ear after a few seconds, and then rubbed his nose with her finger.” Donghae said trying to reenact what she did to Heebum to himself. He even went cross-eyed when he touched his nose…hahaha this fish!

            “After that she called his name while offering her finger to him, like this, and then you know what happened. Heebum purred and rubbed his cheeks against her fingers.” Yesung finished.

So that’s how she did it. I just scratched the back of my head. What can I do? I can’t really complain since we made a clear bet about it. But still I am a bit pissed. Ok not a bit, I’m really pissed!

            “Hyung, should we celebrate?” why in the world would Yesung want to celebrate??

            “celebrate what?”

            “the fact that Heebum isn’t gay, of course! He doesn’t hate women after all.” that does it!

            “ok sure! Let’s celebrate. Give me Ddangkkoma for a sec.” he handed me me his turtle and I stood up and opened the terrace window.

            “Hyung! NO!!!!” Yesung screamed at the top of his lungs as he tried to stop me from throwing his beloved turtle out of the window.

            “yah! You want to celebrate that my cat isn’t gay?! Of course he isn’t and I just LOST!!!” I yelled at him as we wrestled on the floor.

Ryeowook, Donghae and Kyuhyun are now on the floor howling with laughter.

 

10th floor

 

Zee's POV

 

that’s what he gets for underestimating me. To be honest a lot of people already suffered because they underestimated my skills, especially the ist types. I’ve encountered a lot of those kinds in Canada. It pisses me off but I always get my revenge by proving them wrong and what a sweet revenge it would always be…mwahaha

I am now back at my apartment. Kim Shin and Eun Hee are back from the hotel, ok not exactly like a hotel but more like a day care, but we do take in overnights and prolonged stay. Kim Shin is at the kitchen cooking lunch while Eun Hee is watching tv.

            “how are things at the hotel?” I said hanging up my bag and flopped at the couch beside Eun Hee.

            “it was a bit slow but we received a lot of calls for reservations, so tomorrow will be a very busy day for us.” Eun Hee’s face fell a bit as her team lost. She was watching a basketball game; I didn’t pay attention what teams were playing. “we might be short-handed.”

            “I don’t think we have to worry about that.” I replied with a smirk.

            “I know that look. Who did you win against this time?” Kim Shin asked as she laid the food down on the table.

            “we’ll it’s no other than the brat Kim Heechul.” I said triumphantly.

            “MWO?!” I almost felt my ears fall as they screamed at me.

            “will you not scream at my ears, I almost went deaf.” I complained rubbing my ears.

Both of them met all the members of course and both fell for their charms, they are good-looking men of course and charismatic ones at that but I’m not just the type of person who’d fall head over heels that easily and besides I have a boyfriend already.

            “What are you making him do?” Kim Shin asked frantically, I am now a bit confused whether she’s excited that Heechul lost to me or her worries that I might make him do hard stuff. I now have a weird feeling he is her bias. But then again her type are the cute ones like Donghae.

            “He’s just going to help out at the hotel for a month.” I replied calmly.

            “you seriously asked him to do that?” Eun Hee raised an eyebrow at me.

            “why not?”

            “well he is a celebrity” Eun Hee answered.

            “and an idol at that.” Kim Shin added.

            “so?” seriously there’s nothing wrong with that. Sometimes famous people should do what normal people do. It is healthy for them, in my opinion.

            “do you want to be killed by his fans? I know Korean fans can be a bit brutal.” Kim Shin said. Yeesh! She worries about everything!

            “they won’t know about the bet if he does not open his stupid mouth and if he wants to keep his pride about him losing to me he would shut his mouth.” I looked at Kim Shin and Eun Hee and they raised their eyebrows at me.

            “what?” I asked.

            “nothing. C’mon let’s eat, the food is getting cold.” Kim Shin suddenly stood up and walked to the dining area.

            “yeah, let’s eat, I’m getting hungry.” Eun Hee hurriedly followed.

Hmmm... if I am not mistaken these two had another of their weird telepathic communication and since they are avoiding my question I know it’s about me.

You have a call you have a call, ANSWER IT!!!

I looked at my phone and to my disappointment it’s the ~Blonde Brat~

“hello?’ I said sounding normal.

SaeMi-ah I don’t know where the hotel is.” So he is really doing it.

“don’t worry, just drop by the 10th floor at around 9am and just come with us. And oh! Please wear something inconspicuous?” I want him to help out and not to cause a riot. It’s one less explanation to his fans as to why he is “working” there.

“why? Afraid that my fans will kill you when they find out you’re keeping me as a forced laborer?kekeke” he said laughing at his own humor. Yeesh! He really is full of himself.

“of course not, I think it would be good business for us knowing that a famous celebrity is working there, more customers you see. I just thought you might want to keep the fact that you lost a bet to me a secret. But if you don’t like the idea, your choice show up tomorrow in your celebrity garb.” I replied, reverse psychology always work, especially with men and their pride.muhahaha

It was silent on the other end for about 3 seconds.

            “so you do admit that I am famous?kekeke” *sigh* he’s one hopeless case.

            “whatever, Kim Heechul, by the way, what’s your English name?”

            “Casey, waeyo?”

            “from now on, I will be calling you that. Sounds fair since you keep calling me SaeMi.”

            “yah!--” I heard him yell on the other end but I already snapped my phone shut before he could say anything else. That served him right!

I walked back towards the table when I noticed 2 pair of eyes looking at me.

            “what?” I asked my bestfriends.

            “you know what Shinnie, I feel something might be blossoming in the future, don’t you think?” said Eun Hee looking at Kim Shin with her chopsticks in .

            “oh yes I do. We should be witnesses to that, I think we should be documenting it starting this instant.” Nodded Kim Shin as she picked some side dishes. Both were grinning like idiots of course.

            “yah! What are you two talking and grinning about? You look like idiots!”

            “oh nothing, we will see in the future.” Giggled Kim Shin.

Seriously the telepathic thing between those two has got to stop!

 

 

Heechul’s POV

 

10th Floor 9am

Heechul's POV

 

yeesh! She’s lucky my schedule doesn’t start until 3pm, to add to that she’s lucky I’m punctual.

As I stepped out of the elevator I saw a note sticking on her apartment door.

 

Heechul-sshi I texted you the door code. Kim Shin and I will go first, you can wait for Zee inside. And you can leave together. Make yourself at home, just don’t go in at the room facing the kitchen.

  • Eun Hee

 

What is this letter about?

I checked my phone and the door code was there. I punched the code in and enetered. Well, their apartment is clean I have to say that. I’m getting hungry, where is SaeMi?

I hear the shower; she must be inside. She asked me to come at 9 and she’s still in the shower. Women!

What did she say again? Do not go in at the room facing the kitchen. So this should be it right? wonder what could be in here.

I opened the door, yeah it wasn’t my place but still I’m curious and they did tell me to make my self at home.

The first thing I saw was a short bookshelf with pictures on top, looking at the pictures I guess it was SaeMi’s room. Her room is surprisingly clean, not as clean as Eunhyuk’s, that guy has a serious obsessive compulsive disorder, but still clean.

Her bed was made up already except for a huge fallen stuffed toy on the floor, oh well that’s her stuff and I don’t like to touch things that aren’t mine.

GRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr

I was looking at the tons of pictures at her shelf and walls when I heard a menacing growl behind me. I turned around as quick as I could…

 

 

 

And the last thing I saw was a pair of big brown eyes…