Chocoball to the Rescue!

His Perfect Match

Henry’s POV

 

            “WHAT!?” I took a step back as I felt Heechul hyung surprise expression change to disbelief and I do believe I see a glint of anger in those eyes of his.

Zee, I am so dead! Hope you’ve already set a proper resting place for me…

            “what do you mean she’s going back to Korea now?” Leeteuk hyung interrupted pushing Zee’s enraged boyfriend aside.

I looked into each and every one of them; their eyes seem to burn into my skin as they waited for my answer.

Seriously what am I supposed to do? I really did think Zee told Heechul hyung at the very least, even if the two of them made me mr. mochi messenger during rehearsals today, I thought they’ve already gotten over it…boy! Am I so wrong.

            “well, Zee got a call just before the last song ended. I really didn’t know any specifics coz you all called us on stage before I could ask…” I faltered a bit when I saw Heechul hyung shifted.

I gulped.

            “and?” this time it was Kyuhyun who spoke his arms crossed.

            “after the bows, she dragged me off the stage, some of you might have noticed. Then, she told me that she needed to go back to Korea asap and that I’ll just have to bring her stuff back since she wouldn’t have enough time anymore.”

            “did she tell you why she had to go back?” Heechul hyung asked. now looking confused.

            “I asked but she didn’t tell me. I wanted to press on but she ran to the dressing rooms to change and by the time you guys got off the stage she already left.” Yeesh I didn’t even see her when she left, she’s like the flash when she’s in a hurry.

Why can’t I be fast like her? That would help me a lot when I’m running late. no more sermons from the others and the managers.

I looked at them and they were all quiet and still looked confused and because of the silence, I am left standing here reaaaallllyyyyy awkwardly.

            “ARGH! HELP!!!!! POISONOUS GAS ALERT!!!” Shindong hyung’s voice broke through the silent atmosphere.

He was covering his nose with both of his hands as he stumbled back in. he was closely followed by Eunhyuk hyung who was waving his socks. The smell hit us like we’ve been crushed by a ton of hyung’s dirty, unwashed socks! As soon as the other hyungs smelled it all hell broke lose!

            “HYUKJAE! EITHER PUT THOSE BACK ON OR WERE GETTING RID OF YOUR FEET!” Heechul hyung voice burst through our eardrums as Siwon hyung tackled the man who’s been unleashing the nuclear weapon.

            “OW! OW! Get off of me, Siwon!!!” hyung prostested as Siwon hyung huge body crushed him.

            “hurry! Someone put those nasty socks of his back where it belongs!” Siwon hyung shouted.

I didn’t know what came over me, but I grabbed the fallen socks and shoved it on to hyung’s feet.

            “maknae touched the abomination!” I heard Yesung hyung shout somewhere in the room. “I don’t want you near me for the next few days!”

            “why?” I said as I stood up. Eunhyuk hyung was putting his shoes back on after shoving Siwon hyung aside.

            “errr….the smell of his feet will stick to your hands for a few days.” Donghae hyung answered and took a few steps away from me.

I felt my eyes widened. Isn’t putting those disgusting socks back onto hyung’s feet punishment enough? And now this??? Why did I do to deserve this?!

My shoulders hunched and I let out a sigh of defeat.

            “you guys really do love to exaggerate. C’mon, my feet doesn’t smell that bad.” Eunhyuk hyung said putting an arm on my shoulder.

            “YES IT DOES!!!” 10 voices shouted in the room. Me included. No offense to hyung but my hands definitely stinks!

            “rub some lemon on your hands, it’ll help…a little.” Sniggered Ryeowook hyung.

lemons, yeah right. if by some miracle I’ll manage to get rid of the horrible stench of hyung stinky feet, I’ll be stuck with the squeaky clean smell of those lemons. The horror!

HHUUUUKKK!

One moment I was looking down thinking about the future of my ruined hands, when I felt someone grab me by the scruff of my neck and dragged me out.

I already know who this is without even looking.

Heechul hyung.

            “now that we’re away from that zoo, you’re going to give me some answers, mister.” Hyung said irritably as he pointed a finger at me.

I massaged my neck where my shirt tightened and looked at him.

            “I already told you everything she told me, hyung, she really didn’t tell me why she needed to go back.”

            “did you ever tried calling her?” errrr….I looked away from hyung at that.

            “oh…well…he he he…I really didn’t think about that part.” I laughed nervously.

What? I wasn’t able to think straight when the smell of that delectable pizza wafted through the hallway. I don’t care if it’s some street food or some home made stuff, as long as it smells good to me I will definitely eat it!

Hyung gave me a reeeeaaaalllllyyyy frustrated look mixed with that certain touch of his I-really-want-to-kill-you-right-now glare.

            “do you really care about your cousin at all?” hyung said through gritted teeth as he slowly advanced towards me.

I slowly backed and raised my hands forward slightly checking behind me if I was near the room where the others were. I had to make a quick escape from hyung and it’s common knowledge that I run faster. But still a mad Heechul hyung is something you should not take lightly.

            “of course it’s just that…err…distractions…happen…SORRY!” with that I turned and bolted just as hyung’s hands almost got me.

            “YOU GET BACK HERE, HENRY OR I’LL SMASH YOUR VIOLIN ON YOUR HEAD!!!” I heard hyung shout as he ran after me.

In no freaking way am I ever stopping. I still want to live! I still wan to get married! Hell! I still wanna see cute little mochis running around my garden lawn!  Stopping for Heechul hyung is so not a good idea at the moment. If I would it would mean I’ve already signed my death wish. So no thank you! Buh bye!

            “HAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!” I screamed skidding to the dressing room where the others were and I hid behind Teukie hyung who almost choked due to my sudden scream and entrance.

            “Yah! What are you screaming about?!” Kyuhyun said whacking my at the back of my head while rubbing his ears.

Hey! My voice wasn’t that shrill! Ryeowook hyung’s is worse!

            “Chullie hyung is after me!” I pointed at the door with a shaking finger. And as if on cue, hyung emerged from the door panting.

            “you.come.here!” he said marching towards me. I snuck behind Leeteuk hyung.

            “hyung, calm down. What did Henry do to make you mad in the first place?” Siwon hyung interfered holding Heechul hyung by the shoulders and pushing him back.

            “maybe he’s fever made him go all crazy? I heard some fevers would cause brain damage.” Yesung hyung whispered to Sungmin hyung who gave him a confused look.

            “you’ve been watching those medical dramas again, haven’t you?” Sungmin asked. mr. weirdo just shrugged in response.

            “I can hear you perfectly you know!” Chullie hyung shouted at the privately conversing duo. They both flinch in surprise.

 Hyung shrugged away from Siwon hyung’s grasp grabbed his phone and stalked out. I clutched my heart as I breathed a sigh of relief.

            “Henry-ah, what happened with you two out there?” Teukie hyung asked.

            “isn’t it obvious? It’s about Zee. She didn’t tell him anything and when I told him what I told you guys were really the things she told me and that I haven’t called her yet, he snapped.”

I saw some of them chuckle.

            “hyung should really try and relax a bit, or else he’ll get a lot of wrinkles.” The aegyo king chimed in.

            “don’t let him hear you say that or else he’ll mutilate you to the extent that you be able to recognize yourself.” Shindong hyung commented before stuffing his mouth with pizza.

All of the night’s excitement really drained me of what’s left of my energy and I flopped down beside Wookie hyung.

            “don’t worry about Heechul, Henry-ah, he’ll get over it.” Leeteuk hyung smiled at me as he tossed a can of soda towards me. I opened it at arms length to avoid being sprayed.

            “thanks, hyung.” I said before gulping down almost half of what’s in the bottle.

            “slow down, Henry or you’ll choke.” Ryeowook hyung advised and patted my back when I did choke.

            “it’s just frustrating that Heechul hyung is biting my head off for something I had no idea about.” I sulked.

            “that’s Heechul hyung for you. We’re already used to it, aren’t you by now?” hyung gave me a soft smile.

            “I am but it’s just so…it feels so…” I faltered trying to find the right word.

            “unfair?” Kyuhyun finished sitting on my other side. I nodded. “well, like Wookie said that’s Heechul hyung for you. Just think that it’s his charm, we can do nothing about it but accept it anyway so no use in protesting.” he finished as he opened a pack of chips and ate some before offering us some.

Poor Zee, she had to deal so much about hyung. poor cousin of mine. Oh wait! It’ my cousin we’re talking about, so poor Heechul hyung! nyahahaha someone is getting my revenge for me after all. Like I’m ever going to say it out loud coz like I said I still don’t have a death wish.

 

Heechul’s POV

 

If this is some kind of a sick joke of hers then it’s definitely not in the least bit amusing! I wanted to go to the airport but the guys stopped me to avoid media talks. Waiting till we had to leave tomorrow is too damn long! Even waiting in this car is too long!

            “Heechul-ah, stop doing that to your phone, if you keep that up you’ll break it.” Leeteuk said looking at my phone.

            “then I’ll buy a new one. Aish! Still no answer!”  I almost threw my phone on the floor when my dear friend instinctively held my hand.

            “don’t you’ll regret if that phone of yours breaks and then you’ll bug us nonstop about letting you use OUR phone and if you still don’t get your way, you’ll end up buying us all new phones.” He said in a exasperated voice. I heard Sungmin, Shindong and Ryeowook snigger at the back.

            “well, she’s not answering her phone and you expect me to be happy about that?” I said shoving my phone into my bag.

            “did you ever think that she might already be on the plane and couldn’t answer your calls?” Leeteuk looked at me as if this could be the most obvious answer in the world.

            “even so, couldn’t she have left me a message?” I argued.

            “Just as Henry said, she was in a hurry, she probably couldn’t even think straight.” Now Leeteuk sounded like SaeMi’s lawyer.

            “excuses! she could’ve told me at the venue before she even left.”

            “we were still circling around the stage! Would you expect her to run to you just to tell you that? Yeesh!” Teukie now sounded frustrated so I just shut my mouth.

She better have a great excuse for her to leave so abruptly.

As soon as we arrived at the hotel I went straight to our room. I saw Yesung along the way begging the manager to let him switch rooms.

Yeesh! I know I throw things when I’m mad but there’s no need for him to overreact like that. It’s not as if I can throw him, not that I can anyway.

I’m already not feeling all that well and add this up and the results is always not good. My body feels like it’s going to fall already.

As soon as I saw my bed I flopped down and drifted off to sleep.

 

Incheon Airport 1pm

 

            “for the last time Heechul, we will all go straight to the dorms!” Yong Sun hyung, one of our managers, managed to yell at me from the front for what seemed like the fifth time since we got inside the car.

After the long sleep I got last night my fever seemed to have died down and now I’m fit as a bull.

            “I think you better keep quiet now, hyung or else you’ll not gonna be the only one who’s gonna be dead.” Donghae whispered to me through gritted teeth.

True, the last time someone bugged hyung so much, we all ended up walking all the way back to the dorms…we walked more than 10km and by some weird miracle no fans managed to recognize us.

            “fine, shutting up now.” I sulked.

Whatever. As soon as we get to the dorm I’m getting into my car and drive to the hotel.

            “and there he goes!” Sungmin shouted as I opened the door and bolted out.

I heard a loud sigh from Leeteuk as I jogged towards my car.

            “you better not forget to show up for your schedules!” I heard Yong Sun shout from the open window. I didn’t react since they knew I heard it.

I got it my car and started the engine. I grabbed my phone to call her again but still now answer.

It would really be petty of her if she wouldn’t answer me just because of that small prank I did. I know she isn’t though so is there something really going on? I know my prank was harmless…or was it? I think it is…but is it for her?

No matter how I think about that prank I really do think it’s just harmless.

            “AISHHHH!!!!” I ruffled my short hair in frustration. Good thing it’s a red light and my car is tinted or else people might think I’ve gone mad.

I stepped on the gas as soon as the light hit green and within a few minutes I arrived at the familiar building. I parked right in front of it and opened the glove compartment and got my cap out before stepping out of the car.

As soon as I opened the door I immediately felt some tension in the air. EunHee was on the phone talking fast and nonstop, Kim Shin was talking to some of the full-time employees they had.

I wonder what’s going on…they didn’t even notice me when I got in.

I craned my neck in search for SaeMi and I found her on top of the stairs landing talking to what looked like a part-timer. She didn’t look like being scolded but she did look like she was really guilty. By the looks of SaeMi’s face she was trying very hard not to raise her voice at the girl.

            “KimShin-ah, what’s going on?” I asked walking towards the nearest of SaeMi’s friends to me.

She looked at me in surprise.

            “oh, Heechul-ssi.” She said in surprise. She excused the employee she was talking to before looking at me again. “well, we have a…uhhh…crisis…and it may cause us the whole business if we don’t fix it soon.”

            “crisis? What do you mean crisis?” I asked concerned now.

all my temper tantrum last night seemed useless, if the reason why SaeMi left so abruptly last night was because of this then I’m really stupid for not even considering this reason.

            “business have been really doing good lately and a lot of high class clients would come here now…” she bit her lip as the weight of their problem came back to her. “and one of the dogs from those clients went missing last night. If we don’t find that dog soon, we’ll be in big trouble!” she fidgeted with her hands and looked like on the verge of tears.

This really spells trouble.

            “do you know how the dog got lost in the first place?” I asked. maybe I can help you know.

            “we’ve been having a lot of trouble because of that dog lately since it likes to play around a lot and it tends to sneak out as soon as someone goes out of the door. Yesterday, one of our part-timers got distracted when SHINee came here yesterday and she forgot to close the backdoor. We only noticed the dog was gone when we started feeding them which was 10 minutes after SHINee left.”

Yep, trouble. I looked back up at SaeMi who was still talking to the part timer who I think caused the dog to escape.

            “what kind of breed is the dog? And does it have a collar or something?” I asked pulling out my phone.

            “it’s a beagle and yes, it has a blue collar with the name ‘Joon’ written in it.” Kim Shin answered glancing up at SaeMi.

            “got it, and have you contacted the police?” I asked.

            “yes, but we wanted the search to be discreet. We wouldn’t want the owner of the dog to know. We hope to get the dog by tomorrow at the latest. The owner will pick Joon up the day after tomorrow.”

How to help them find the dog? There should be enough man power, if people notice too many police hanging around the place they might think the dog to be really valuable and not return it if they don’t get any reward or something.

            “did any of you went out and search for the dog?” I asked looking outside, considering the places where the dog could’ve went off to.

            “yes, but it was so dark and cold last night that we had to stop.” She then looked guiltily at me. “and we’re really sorry to have to call Zee back when you guys still had a concert.”

            “don’t worry about that, the concert just ended when SaeMi got your call anyway.”

DING!

I look from my phone to SaeMi to park across the street. This idea will definitely work. We’ll just have to make sure that no one will recognize them.

            “Heechul-ssi? Are you ok?” Kim Shin broke me from my train of thought.

            “yeah, listen, tell SaeMi help is coming soon ok? I’ll be right back.” I gave a slight bow before going back out and into my car.

I dialed a familiar phone number and called it.

            “hey! You busy? I need your help, I’ll meet you at your place. Call the others. We have an emergency.”

I closed my phone and drove away. A celebrity trying to find a missing dog, what have I subjected myself into doing??

 

Zee’s POV

 

            “hey Shinnie, was that Heechul?” I walked down the stairs and looked out the door. I saw his car backed out and drove away.

He must’ve been really mad that I didn’t tell him about coming back first but the hotel is my responsibility. I will just apologize to him later.

            “yeah, he said he’s coming back and he said something about coming back with some help coming.” Kim Shin shrugged looking confused.

            “he said help is coming?” I asked also confused.

            “yeah, that’s what he said.”

            “ok, anyway, how’s it going with the police?” Kim Shin glanced at EunHee before she answered me and by her expression it doesn’t look good.

            “well, as you can she she’s still on the phone and the last I asked they still have no clue where the dog could’ve went.”

            “did they try looking at the park?” the park is the only place that dog could’ve went. I did try to search for Joon there this morning but I couldn’t find him alone in such a big place.

            “they could only send 1 or 2 to the park coz if they send more than that the people might get suspicious and well you know what could happen.”

It’s really frustrating that those police officers could still think of that. Aish!

            “There’s nothing we could now, I guess. I’ll just finish some thins upstairs and I’ll head out to the park to look for the dog. let’s just hope no one’s picked it up yet.” I said before heading back upstairs.

As much as we have this crisis on our hands we still couldn’t stop and neglect the other cats and dogs that are already here. We’ll just going to have to increase our security and change the doors to automatic closing ones so we won’t have any trouble like this again in the future. That’s if we’re going to have a future if we don’t find that dog.

            “uhmmm…Zee?” I heard EunHee’s voice call me from the 2nd floor storage room. I’ve only been there for 30 minutes or so but it felt like 2 seconds.

            “what? Any news?” I asked expecting some good news for a change.

            “well, no…but I think you need to go downstairs. I think the cavalry has arrived.” She smiled happily but mixed with a certain level of nervousness and excitement.

            “what do you mean cavalry?” I asked confused. Putting down the soaps and shampoos I’ve been collecting.

            “come down and see.” She was grinning widely now as if her birthday finally arrived early.

I followed her down and the lobby seemed to be really…crowded.

            “what’s going on here?” I asked at the room at large.

5 familiar faces looked at me and smiled. 1 of them was well, Heechul, the kiddie looking lead vocalist of FT Island, Lee Hongki and the guitarist and leader Jonghun, mr. rapper Simon D and the B2ST member I’ve always found mysterious, Junhyung.

But there were 2 other faces I didn’t know. One was really tanned and muscular, buffer than Siwon oppa. He looked slightly intimidating but his smile erased that feeling. The other was like Heechul, scary looking eyes with dark hair. He’s also slim but not gangly and I think I’ve seen him somewhere before but I am not sure where. His eyes crinkled when he smiled at me. That caught me slightly off guard.

            “hi noona!” Hongki said waving his hand excitedly. “we’re here to help!”

I was left speechless.

            “let me introduce the two faces that might seem new to you.” Heechul stepped in beside me and gestured to the 2 unfamiliar faces. “this is Mighty Mouth’s Sangchu…” the big muscular dude bowed as we shook hands. “and this is Jang Geuk Suk, you might’ve watched his series since Kyuhyun loved it.” we bowed and shook hands as well and I kept thinking what series is that.

I guess my deep thinking was too obvious that Geun Suk-ssi let out a soft laugh.

            “it’s ‘You’re Beautiful’.” He said in his y voice and it gave me goosebumps. And that’s when it hit me.

            “I knew you looked familiar.” The boys chuckled softly.

            “Heechul hyung did say that you didn’t know much about Korean celebrities so you’re excused. Kekeke” he laughed and I shot a slight glare at the man beside me.

Sure I may not know every single one of them but I’ve been living in Korea for almost a year now I know some celebrities already, especially his celebrity crush. I am not jealous I am just merely stating that I know who she is.

            “Geun Suk-ssi, he tends to exaggerate things. I’m sure you all know that.” I grinned and I felt Heechul’s scowl on me. They all laughed.

            “no need to be formal, just call me oppa.”

            “nado!” Sangchu-ssi…errr… oppa said raising his hand while grinning teasingly at Heechul. I guess they already know about the fact that I don’t call him anything other than his name.

            “sure no problem. So back to the situation at hand, what did Honki meant that you’re all here to help?”

            “we’re here to help you find your missing dog.” Junhyung said stepping forward.

I was about to open my mouth when Jonghun cut me off.

            “and don’t worry about us and our schedules, it’s all already fixed.” He smiled.

            “you may have fixed that bit but what about you guys being celebrities? You boys attract way too much attention.” I argued.

Don’t get me wrong, I would love some help but having celebrities to help you look for your missing client’s dog, that might cause some problems.

            “we’ve fixed that as well.” Simon D gestured to their coats. It was in various shades of gray, black and browns, with different styles of course. Some raised their scarves, ski caps and earmuffs and high coat collars for their disguise.

            “do you really think that’ll work?” I asked skeptically.

            “trust us, we’ve already done this a couple of times, it’s basically foolproof.” Heechul answered confidently.

            “not that I’m refusing help or anything but…”

            “no buts! Chocoball will always help a member in need and since Heechul hyung is pretty much our president, it goes without saying that we have to help.” Hongki said and grinned innocently at me.

            “enough chitchat and let’s go searching!” Heechul raised his voice punching the air.

And with a sort of their group’s war cry they all headed towards the door.

            “wait a sec! do you guys even know where to go?” I asked. I felt I couldn’t dissuade them anyway if they are as stubborn as Heechul so might as well let them do their thing.

            “of course!” Geun Suk oppa answered enthusiastically. “at the park and it’s surrounding places. Easy enough.”

I blinked.

            “I’ll go with you guys then.” I said making a move to grab my coat.

            “no need, noona, we can handle this.” Jonghun said and smiled at me before he looked at Heechul.

            “but…” I tried to protest but I was cute off by Heechul when he put up his hand.

            “just be ready with some hot drinks and some food when we get back.” Heechul said before he kissed the top of my head (a lot of teasing jeers from the boys) and walked out with the others.

As the lobby slowly emptied, I noticed it was just me, EunHee, Kim Shin and 2 of our full-time employees.

            “where are the others?” I asked curiously.

I saw Kim Shi and EunHee grinned conspiratorially at each other.

            “well, to as soon as I saw your boyfie park his car, I asked the part timers to up to the second and third floors to do some work.” EunHee answered smugly.

            “we can’t have another star-strucked employee now, can we?” Kim Shin said finishing Eun Hee’s sentence.

            “true. But fast thinking, you two.” I said smiling myself as well as the other full-time employees.

Those two and the other full-timers have been with us since we opened so celebrities coming in and out of this place is not something new to them anymore. I mean they’ve worked with Heechul for a month a year ago.

            “do you think they’ll be able to find Joon?” I asked to nobody in particular staring at the park. The boys’ figures isn’t visible anymore, they’re probably already somewhere inside the park.

            “if that dog really is somewhere in that park, they’ll find it.” Jin Ah, one of our full-timers answered confidently.

Well, at least one of us is confident about this.

 

Heechul’s POV

 

Good thing it’s still school hours or else the park will be filled with students and a part filled with that is definitely not good. We went around searching by two’s…errr….Geun Suk went with Simon D and Junhyung, and I’m walking around with Sangchu. He’s older than me but I don’t really call him hyung…most of the time…kekeke

            “Heechul-ah, do you have any idea where to start looking?” he asked as we walked by the man-made lake where a few old people were doing exercises.

            “let’s start looking at the playground and in any places it could possible hide. I think Hongki and Jonghun are searching near the parking areas.

            “that dog better show his soon or else I’ll flay it alive. It’s almost spring but it’s still so cold!” my muscular companion complained. Tell me something new.

            “you can obviously relate to the dog. you always go missing when we want something from you.”

            “hey now I really am busy.” Sangchu replied defensively.

It’s hard for us to talk coz of the scarf wrapping all the way to our mouths but it wont stop us from harping at each other.

            “uh huh. Busy…riiiight…with girls.” I laughed.

            “well, I didn’t really say what I’m busy with, right?”  I can already imagine that boyish grin on his face. talk about a play boy.

            “you better stick to one girl or you’ll get into trouble soon.” I said.

            “like you?” I stopped in my tracks and looked at him.

            “what are you dragging me into this? We’re talking about you.” I snapped before walking again.

            “well, you’re the one who’s got a girlfriend now. that’s 3 in the group now.” she said mournfully.

            “so?” I raised an eyebrow.

            “so? Isn’t it boring?” he said patting his ski cap.

            “pft! With SaeMi, it’s never boring. Lady Jane is a tough girl as well same goes for Hara. Now that I think about it, it’s something the attached guys in the group have in common. Tough girlfriends.keke” I can only imagine having a really tough girlfriend to rein him in…hahaha

            “oh dear goodness please no!” Sangchu put two of his hands on his head and rubbed it furiously thinking about his future girlfriend.

If she’s as tough as the other 3, he’s gonna be so dead. Of course mine is the toughest but still.

After that short talk we had, we reached the playground and started to search. I looked around the swings and slides while Sangchu asked around the food stalls if they saw a dog running around alone.

It’s really hard going into the slides since they’re too small for me. I ended up hitting my head and not to mention the looks I’m getting from the kids’ mothers. I had to go over to them and ask if they’ve seen a dog around the area and as expected they hadn’t.

            “this is harder than I thought.” I scratched my nose absentmindedly. “if I were a dog where would I hide.”

I looked around and thought hard.

            “this would really be easier for me if I was looking for a cat.”

Looking straight ahead I saw a sort of ditch and it seemed to be all over the park.

Bingo!

I took my phone from my coat pocket and dialed Geun Suk’s number.

            “hey! Are you guys near ditches?” I asked

            “yeah, why?”

            “try searching there. That dog might’ve snuck inside in the night.” I said and closed my phone. We continued searching around the thick bushes around the park for a good 2 hours already.

            “any luck from the guys?” Sangchu asked panting. He ran from the other side of the bushes to me. He could’ve just crossed it but a park security was patrolling so he had to go around.

            “no luck. But they said they’d call if they---“ I was cut off by the ringing of my phone and looking at the screen it was Junhyung.

            “Junhyung-ah—“

            “hyung! we found the dog! you were right it was in one of the ditches. Sam D hyung is trying to get it now and GeunSuk hyung is yelling instructions at him.” Junhyung said loudly through the phone. He’s probably very excited.

            “yah, where are you guys now?” I asked smiling myself.

            “we’re at the west from the playground. Talk to you later, hyung.” he said and hung up his phone.

            “they found the dog?” Sangchu asked excitedly and I nodded.

            “c’mon, it’s not far from here.”

We half jogged half ran towards that place. We could’ve gotten there faster but blame my bad leg for it.

Hongki and Jonghun were already there by the time we arrived.

            “you got it out yet?” I asked.

            “GOT IT!” Sam D’s voice echoed from the ditch. And we saw him crouch his way out with a shivering dog in his arms.

Hongki and Geun Suk ran to him and GeunSuk took the dog while Hongki wrapped his scarf around it.

            “we’re lucky it’s just water and not trash in there or else I’d be smelling like crap right now.” SamD said brushing the mud off his coat.

            “thanks for all your help guys.” I said relieved. I’m finally free from that stinking prank.

SaeMi should forget about that prank after this if not then there’s going to be one mad Heenim loose in the city.

            “no problem. What are friends for? Well, in our case what are chocoballs for?kekeke” Hongki said childishly.

We all laughed and started back to the hotel before anyone could notice.

The walk back to the hotel took less than 15 minutes as GeunSuk and Hongki kept on getting the dog from each other and the dog seemed to be enjoying all the attention since it started to play with them as well.

Much shouting, arguing and hitting later we finally arrived at the front of the hotel.

            “hey! We’re back! We found the dog.” Junhyung said excitedly.

SaeMi emerged from the office followed by her two friends. A look of great relief spread across their faces. GeunSuk, who managed to get the dog away from Hongki, handed it to EunHee.

            “well, have it checked by our vet to see if there’s something wrong with Joon. If there’s not then we’re all really lucky.” Kim Shin said.

            “we can never thank you guys enough for this.” SaeMi said looking at each of our faces. I wish she ‘d lingered in mine.

            “some food would be good.” Sangchu said rubbing his stomach. SaeMi laughed.

            “we ordered some food for you guys. We’ll just have to heat it up. Since it was really cold outside, I guess you guys want coffee with your food?”

The guys all nodded fervently and childishly, which made her laugh.

 She asked some of her employees to give food to the guys and served them some coffee. SaeMi then made some calls to the police to inform them that the dog is already found.

I walked towards her with coffee in hand.

            “you look like you could use a drink. It’s not alcohol but it helps.” I said offering her a cup. I feel like I have an awkward smile on my face. She took it and smiled.

            “thanks for this, Heechul-ah, I don’t know what would happen if Joon wasn’t found.” She breathed out before taking a sip.

            “all you really need was ask. Besides us chocoballs are better than any police out there.” I bragged. She rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless.

I knew she didn’t get any sleep last night. With a problem like this and with a personality like hers, she wouldn’t rest until the problem is solved. Looking at her now, she looked really tired and sleepy, now I think coffee is a bad idea after all.

            “you better stop drinking that now. I forgot you didn’t get enough sleep.” I tried taking the cup from her but she held tight to it.

            “caffeine has no effect on me.” She said and took another sleep. I sighed.

            “what am I going to do with you?” I hugged her with one arm in a comforting gesture and she instinctively leaned her tired head on my chest.

I rubbed her arm ignoring the teasing jeers from the boys behind me.

They can laugh all they want. I don’t mind, at least I’ve helped someone important today and that’s all that matters.

 

---------------------------

special appearance of the Chocoball members..hihi hope you guys like this chap..updated early since i'm going to be very busy next week and i might not have enough time to update..hihi not much ZeeChul for this chap..sorry..hihihi

ps. still unedited and credits to our very own Heenim for the pic..hihihi

 

thanks/replies:

Cshinmi: it would be pretty interesting if they did..hihi although i dont hate puto but still im not too fond of it..hihihi moral of the previous chap, dont do crazy pranks..hihihi

achllison: haha i knew it! here's another chap for you i hope you'll like this one.;) did you expect this turnout?hihihi i cant really say that i've highlighted ss3 manila but thank you for thinking so..:D thanks for reading!

mychokyumintchip: haha was it what you were thinking?;) another session again later i just remembered it's already friday..:)) it's almost you know what!haha

OnewxChicken4ever: uhmm...hihihi it's more serious than a joke..:)) but you got me thinking there..:)) thanks for reading!