Final Act

His Perfect Match

August 5, 2011

 

Just Got Pawed, 8am

 

Zee’s POV

 

It’s been a month since the attack by those crazy fans. For some reasons though, none of them appeared in front of me again or made any personal attacks. Not unless you count the weekly delivery of black petals and occasional vandalism to the hotel, other than that it’s been quite manageable.

Maybe they thought we broke up because Heechul and I haven’t really seen much of each other since they started their preparations for Mr. Simple. I only saw him once or twice when the guys invited me to their practices but most were quick visits with Henry. Angela couldn’t though since she and Kyuhyun were pretty much incognito even from the company.

My main cause of headache these days though are from none other Kim Heejong. In exchange for not saying anything to Heechul was that he would be staying in my place. So he’s currently crashing in our couch everynight.

No idea where he goes in the day and I don’t even bother to ask, even when he comes home with scratches and tears on his clothes. Heechul said he’d probably be going out with his friends to parkour, but who knows really.

Heechul was very much opposed to him staying in my place but I told him if he stayed with them they’d be even more stressed when they get home after practicing for their album. In the end, he agreed. Aside from the constant mess,  and begging for more food Void can be considered behaved. I threatened to call his mom if he does anything extreme or does any of his pranks in my place. For a guys who usually doesn’t care about getting into trouble he’s pretty scared of his mum.

            “aren’t you two going to watch their comeback?” EunHee asked after giving the client her cat.

            “nope…will catch it on tv later.” I said signing on some delivery papers.

            “besides the place would already be packed.” Angela piped in handing the clipboard with the schedules back on the front desk.

            “didn’t they invite you?” EunHee pressed on.

            “they did, but it’s not like we’re always free. They’ll understand.” I replied. I stood up and walked towards the office to file the papers.

To be honest, the main reason why I didn’t want to be there was because of those crazy fans. If those sasaengs are there which I’m sure they are; there will be trouble.

EunHee was quiet for a second. Then grinned looking down on something from the office table.

            “you sure about that?” she said picking up my phone on the desk and waved it. It had 3 missed calls from you-know-who.

Before I could even grab it from her, it rang again. She tossed it to me and I answered.

            “yeoboseyo?” I answered and waved EunHee out. she was already trying to hide her laughter.

            “Zee! Why aren’t you here yet?” Heechul said sounding irritated.

            “I have work, what else?” I replied calmly.

            “your work is important than me?” the brat Heenim is on again. It was pretty noisy in the background cordis and the others probably.

            “don’t you use that card on me.” I said flatly.

            “yah, I stayed with you when you got sick and this is how you repay me?!” Heechul raised his voice. And here we go again.

            “you already used that when you wanted me to drop by during your practice!” I retorted, rolling my eyes.

            “yeah but my back hurt for 3 days after that.” He didn’t even falter.

            “and I gave you those balm pads.” I breathed out and sat on the chair. This is obviously going to be a huge discussion.

            “it made me uncomfortable.”

            “I sent food to you.”

            “but you made Henry bring it.”

             “your point is?”

            “I want to…” he paused for a split second. “I want to eat. Bring me some food, ok? I’ll wait for you. You’re dead if you don’t come.”

He hung up.

Aish! He’s so childish!

At that moment EunHee’s head popped into the office with my clothes.

            “ready to leave?” she grinned.

I didn’t say anything and just glared at her and grabbed the bag with my clothes.

In the end I made my way to KBS. The line outside was crazy and some were mad coz they didn’t get the chance to get in. I guess Heechul told his manager I was coming coz he was already outside waiting for me when I got there.

I made my way through the crowded hallway. I couldn’t even pay much attention to the other idols there coz we were walking so fast to Super Junior’s dressing room.

            “hi Zee!” Donghae oppa greeted me when I walked in. he was fixing his coat.

            “hi oppa, have you started the recording yet?” I asked. I saw the others napping while some were having their make ups fixed.

            “not yet, but we’re up next.” He smiled. “hyung is still in the bathroom. Want me to call him?”

            “no thanks. I brought food for you guys. I thought you might not have eaten since Heechul asked me to bring some.” I said putting the bags of food down on the table.

At the mention of food, Shindong oppa, Leeteuk oppa and Kyuhyun, who were all napping then jumped out of their seats.

            “FOOD!” they shouted. Even Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Sungmin oppa stood up from their seats and walked towards us. They obviously had to ask their make up artists to continue a bit later.

            “where’s Yesung and Siwon oppa?” I asked looking around.

            “Siwon will be a bit late, he’s still coming in from a meeting for his drama. Yesung is in the bathroom.” Leeteuk oppa answered after shoving kimbap to his mouth.

Kyuhyun craned his neck looking for something behind me. I grinned.

            “she’s not coming, Cho.” I said handing him a pair of chopsticks.

He looked at me a bit flustered.

            “I knew that.” He said sounding a bit defensive then stuffed his mouth with egg rolls.

Yesung oppa and Siwon oppa came in and started to pick some food for them. Good thing I had saved a bit of food on a lunch box or else they will wolf down on everything even before Heechul can eat. A hungry Heenim is so not good for everybody.

            “yah! Where’s mine?!” Heechul shouted from behind me. The boys looked up guiltily at him. Eunhyuk oppa even had some japchae hanging in front of his mouth.

            “calm down. I already saved some for you.” I rolled my eyes and handed him his lunch box.

the others made sounds of protests.

            “how come hyung’s food is different from ours?” Donghae complained.

            “you all have the same food,  just set aside some for him knowing your appetites.” I laughed. They all grinned proudly.

            “thanks for bringing some food. I’m starving.” Heechul said sitting on the arm of the couch I was sitting.

            “your fault you didn’t grab something to bite before coming here.”

            “yah, we didn’t even had much sleep after last night’s rehearsals.” He protested.

            “still, you can grab a fruit or a sandwich or something worth eating to go in your fridge.” I shook my head.

They all ate quickly as the staff already asked them to get ready in 10 minutes, as they’re next for prerecording. I warned them not to eat too much right before they had to perform but they won’t listen. They’re used to this already I guess.

After the hurried make-up touch ups they quickly went to the stage. They asked me to watch so I went to watch and stood beside their managers.

Superman started to play and fans screamed, I knew it wasn’t on the released album so they were pretty surprised. The flames at the end added a bit of glamour for the performance and it looked really good.

I didn’t finish the prerecording of Superman and asked their managers to tell them I’ll be going first. Better disappear now than be seen by those crazy girls later.

 

Just Got Pawed

 

            “Zee, Music Bank has started!” Angela said excitedly.

            “the boys will be the last so I’ll watch later. You can watch the other performances though.” I smiled and finished the day’s paperwork’s.

I occasionally hear sounds of awe and delight from Angela. One particular comment was the one she made about MBLAQ almost an hour later.

            “hey Zee, why does that guy looks familiar? I feel like I’ve seen him somewhere.” She said pointing at LeeJoon.

            “I don’t know where you could’ve met him but he was in the movie Ninja Assassin, he played as the teenage Rain.” I explained filing the folders in the cabinet.

            “ohhh right!”

            “I think you should’ve known him too.” I pointed at Thunder.

            “should I?”

            “you know Sandara Park? I heard she was already a celebrity in the Philippines before she became an idol, right?” I said sitting beside her.

            “yeah she was. And?”

            “that’s her brother.” I grinned. Angela’s eyes widened and stared back at the screen, as they were about to finish their performance.

            “really!? No wonder they looked alike. I thought it’s just like that a lot of people here look alike without being related.”

We both laughed and a few minutes later the boys’ teaser appeared.

            “are they on yet?” KimShin barged in followed by EunHee.

            “yep! It just started.” I said as the 2 leaned on the desk behind me.

Superman started playing and we were all silent. Their performance was great, the choreography is simple but it has a strong impact.

            “Kyuhyun really needs a haircut.” Angela piped in after the Superman performance.

            “I grab him you cut his hair, ok?” I joked. We all laughed a bit before Mr. Simple started.

After the performance we smiled. It was a great comeback really and it’s different from the manlier Bonamana era.

            “I wish I could’ve watched them live.” EunHee sighed.

            “yeah after watching their concert last year it keeps you wanting for more.” Kim Shin agreed.

            “by the way, Zee, how come you didn’t stay until the recording was over?” EunHee asked. I looked up at them after picking up my bag.

I’ve never talked about the incident to them again after I told them everything the day after. I didn’t want to be kept reminded about that day; I just wanted to spend the days as normally as I would’ve done before that unfortunate day.

            “oh you know…just trying to avoid another incident.” I said. I noticed the 3 of them looked at each other.

            “do you plan on ever telling oppa about it?” KimShin asked looking worried.

            “of course, but I’ll wait for the right time. Now is obviously isn’t, not with their comeback and all.” we all walked out of the office.

            “but what if it gets worse?” Angela asked.

            “how worse can it get?” I said trying not to think how far those sasaengs can go.           

            “they do get carried away, Zee. Remember that antifan who put glue into Yunho-ssi’s drink?” EunHee asked.

            “or those fans who sends bloody knives to girls who are rumored to be dating their idols?” KimShin added. I noticed Angela’s eyes turning into marbles.

            “oh don’t worry, guys it’ll all be good.” I said trying to calm them down. “so you, Angela, better be careful. You already experienced some extent of fan bullying in your country. It’s much worse here so if it comes to worse you should be prepared.”

Angela nodded looking scared and gulped.

 

Sunday

 

            “Morning, noona!” Void shouted in a cheery voice.

            “morning. Gotta go.” I said grabbing my bag quickly and putting on my shoes.

I’m effing late! Heechul bit my head off when I didn’t go to their Music core recording yesterday so he made me promise to go to Inkigayo and stay there until the live show. He talked to the girls to switch my day off to today instead of tomorrow. And now I’m going to be later if I don’t leave in 5 minutes. aish!

            “where’s the fire?”

            “I’m late. see you at dinner.” I huffed and dashed for the door.

            “noona! My food!?” Void yelled when I opened the door.

            “it’s on the fridge.” I yelled back and ran to the elevator.

I already called for a taxi, so there’s one waiting at the lobby as soon as I got there. I thanked the guard for opening the door and then I’m off.

            “ahjussi, is the traffic heavy today?” I panted dishing my phone out from my bag. I already got a missed call from le boss.

            “not much but there will be when we get to Ilsan. There’s a music show today there, is that why you’re going?” he asked looking at me from the rear view mirror.

            “ah, ne.” I nodded poitely.

            “if you’re going to watch Super Junior then I think you won’t be able to get in. those fans of their line up very early in the morning.” He said laughing a bit.

            “you know them?” I asked curiously.

            “of course. My daughter loves them. She’s got a lot of posters of them in her room.” He chuckled.

            “oh, really…” I smiled and that ended our conversation.

30 minutes passed and we neared Ilsan. Moments later I felt the driver kept on changing lanes even if he didn’t have to. He speeds up then slows down.

            “ahjussi, is everything all right?” I asked concerned.

            “ah, yeh, I think I’m just being paranoid but I think that car is following us.” he said pointing at a car behind us.

I turned to look at the said car, it was a white pickup car with tinted glass so no use seeing the person behind the wheels.

            “maybe they’re just going the same way as us.” I said.

            “that’s what I thought at first but every time I change lanes that car does too.” He said looking at his side mirror again.

I kept silent. I really didn’t want to think the possibilities of who the driver of that car might be.

We turned to a corner and the traffic slightly congested but we weren’t on full stop. 

CRASH!

            “what the?!” both the driver and I exclaimed. The car just deliberately crashed into the rear part of the taxi.

            “what are those punks doing!?” the driver screamed angrily.

we turned to the right at the intersection with less cars and sped up. The other car kept on our tail speeding up this time. The driver kept on cussing while trying to avoid the crazed driver. But everywhere we turn it manages to catch up on us. the ahjussi managed to call the police though and I tried not to panic.

He tried his best to get away from our chaser but it managed to catch up to us then with full force hit us on the side of the rear.

All I could remember was the taxi starting to tilt to the side, breaking glass, searing pain…

Then all went black.

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

Members hurried towards the dressing room, as we were about to change into our Mr. Simple outfits for the prerecording. We were all in good spirits as our new song was doing really good and all thanks to our fans.

            “hyung, what time is Zee going to be here? I’m getting hungry.” Donghae whined to Heechul who is getting his braids undone.

            “she is supposed to be here an hour ago. Probably overslept, I called her before we started but her phone is off.

            “you asked her to bring food again?” I asked disapproving.

            “no, I just told her to be here.” Heechul answered grumpily looking at his phone before tossing it on the table.

I caught Eunhyuk’s eyes and we both looked worried. But we wouldn’t want any unnecessary panic and we are not even sure yet maybe she’s just caught in traffic.

We’ve been observing things a lot lately making sure to know where Zee is and get updates without being too obvious.

We finally got on stage for Mr. Simple and we do our thing as usual without being distracted and all. Heechul looked pissed as he got back to the waiting room. Siwon walked over to him and gave him a pat to the back.

            “don’t be mad, hyung. Maybe when you get home she’ll have something prepared for you.” Siwon said trying to cheer him up.

Heechul didn’t answer and just took off his jacket and loosened the cuffs on his sleeves.

At that moment Kyuhyun’s phone rang. I was standing in front of him and saw him grin at the screen.

            “it’s Angela, isn’t it?” I teased. He didn’t say anything and just answered his phone. I laughed at his goofy grin with Yesung and Sungmin who was also near us.

But our laughter was short-lived when we notice Kyuhyun’s grin suddenly turned into a look of horror. His eyes widened in terror, his face starting to turn white.  The others hadn’t noticed yet since Siwon and Donghae were still trying to cheer up Heechul on the other side of the room while Shindong, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook were watching a soccer game on tv. Only Sungmin, Yesung and I were really witnesses to the change of mood.

            “how?” was the only thing Kyuhyun managed to say after looking like he’s held his breath for so long. “we’ll try to get there as fast as we can”  he said the last bit in a low voice before hanging up the phone.

            “Kyuhyun-ah, is there something wrong?” I asked quietly but the guys watching tv had already noticed our faces. His hands were shivering slightly, grasping his phone tightly.

When his eyes darted to Heechul, it was then that I knew.

            “what happened to Zee?” I couldn’t manage to keep my voice down now so Heechul, Siwon and Donghae snapped their heads in our direction. Heechul walked towards.

            “did something happen to her?” he asked trying not to sound panicked but he looked worried.

            “hyung, it’s Zee…she…” Kyuhyun choked. “Angela called, she said Zee…”

            “Zee what?!” Heechul shouted shaking Kyuhyun.

            “Zee…got into an accident.” Kyuhyun managed to say out loud. the entire room was dead silent.

Heechul started to become pale and let go of Kyuhyun.

            “how?” Ryeowook managed to ask a few intense minutes later.

            “Angela said the driver said something about a car following them then it suddenly hit them from behind again and again until the taxi flipped over. They…they hit from the side of the rear the driver didn’t suffer many injuries aside from a couple of scratches and bruises. But Zee…she’s in surgery now.” Kyuhyun dropped his head and tried not to cry.

Donghae and Ryeowook were already tearing up, Yesung and Shindong still looked a bit shaken; Siwon was walking around hands on his hips, Sungmin sat on a chair as if all of his strength left him. Eunhyuk and I looked at each other and knew this was the time to tell him.

            “Heechul-ah, we have something to tell you.” I said breaking the silence.

            “what?” he replied in a lifeless voice.

            “I think I know who did this.” I said and he looked at me fiercely.

            “what do you mean, hyung?” this time it was Siwon who asked.

            “Zee didn’t want you to know so we didn’t tell you. Now that you think about it she didn’t even know we knew.” Eunhyuk piped in as Heechul started to look both confused and frustrated.

            “about over a month ago Yonghwa told us that Zee has been harassed by sasaengs. He found out when he witnessed it himself when you were practicing with Hongki for IS2. But Zee made him not to tell anybody especially you. Yonghwa didn’t think it’d be best for her and told Eunhyuk and me right before Sukira once.” I explained as fast as I could.

            “we’ve been on the look out for her since then. And…” Eunhyuk paused before continuing. “when she got sick the last time, she got attacked on her way home. I heard it from Henry and Angela. I also heard them say that it was Void who saved her and that if it weren’t for him thing would’ve gotten worse.”

Heechul and the rest were silent.

            “Heechul-ah, she’s been suffering from sasaeng abuse for over a month. Maybe even before we found out, from vandalism to physical attacks. We wanted to tell you but she really didn’t want you to know.

Heechul didn’t say anything and grabbed his bag and started to head for the door.

            “yah! Where are you going?!” I shouted and grabbed his shoulder. He angrily shoved my hand off.

            “to the hospital, where else?!” he shouted back.

            “think about this for a second! We can’t draw unnecessary attention to this. Think about Zee!” that made him pause.

He was already breathing heavily.

            “we also want to rush there but right now we have to act like professionals. We still have to go live in a few hours.” I said trying to calm him. But knowing Heechul, it wouldn’t work.

            “do you really think I care about that right now?” he said through gritted teeth. “I don’t ing care!”

            “I know you don’t so I’m saying we need to figure out a way that you can go now.” I looked around. “Siwon-ah, you can go with him. People will think you have a drama recording if you don’t show up during live so you can go.” I said and he nodded.

            “how about me?” Kyuhyun asked.

            “I know you care a lot about her but you need to be here. We’ll all go by batches later as to not attract any attention in the hospital.” I replied.

Kyuhyun looked forlorn and sat down. Heechul and Siwon were gone in a flash.

            “I hope Zee will be ok…” Shindong said.

            “do you really think sasaeng fans did this hyung?” Yesung asked.

            “I do, no one in their right mind would actually hit a car repeatedly until it flips over.

            “you’re probably right, hyung, but how can we go on the live broadcast acting all happy while Zee is in the hospital fighting for her life?” Sungmin asked his voice shook a little.

            “we all just have to muster all the energy needed to do it. Think of it as our gift for Zee. That we’re doing our best and dedicating it for her recovery.”

We all looked at each other and nodded.

            “for Zee!” I shouted.

            “for Zee!” they all shouted back fists in the air.

 

Heechul’s POV

 

Questions flooded my mind after I heard what happened. Would it be a prank? No this is too extreme to be one and they know I wouldn’t take likely to pranks like this.

Sasaeng fans…I don’t even want to think about them or what I’ll do when I see them. Now is not the time.

            “hyung, we need to changed. We’re too conspicuous.” Siwon said handing me my bag from the back seat.

We didn’t bring our cars so we’re using the company car that was assigned to us. Seunghoon hyung drove us to the hospital and didn’t argue much why we had to leave early and not wait for the live show.

I grabbed the bag and took out a random shirt, changed into jeans and sneakers then tied my hair. Siwon also changed into a casual shirt, slightly baggy jeans, sneakers and a cap. I grabbed Donghae’s headohone and glasses to complete my disguise. Siwon just wore the backpack.

            “Angela said they’re at the 3rd floor operating room.” Siwon said looking up from his phone.

I just nodded and didn’t say anything. My mind was alternating between racing thoughts and being completely blank.

            “use the elevator here in the basement then go directly to the 3rd floor. Don’t attract any attention and move quickly, I’ll be going back to the others. They’ll meet you here after the live show.” Hyung instructed and we all got off the car.

Siwon mostly did everything and I just followed him to the third floor. I didn’t even remember if people looked or stared at us. Siwon looked like he didn’t mind even. We just stalked our way to the operating room.

There weren’t much people there aside from hospital personnel moving about.

Angela, Henry and EunHee were already there. Angela and EunHee were sitting trying hard not to cry. But they both looked like they have been crying. Henry couldn’t sit and kept pacing, he looked up when he heard us approaching.

            “hyung…” his voice cracked.

            “Henry, what happened? How is she?” Siwon asked. I was still silent.

            “they said she had a slight fracture to her right arm but it’s nothing too serious. She also had a pretty bad cut on her forehead and they had to stitch it up. Other than that they won’t say anything else.” Henry said looking pale and worried.

            “how long has she been in there?” I managed to say.

            “about 2 hours now. They had a hard time contacting us coz her phone got smashed and her bag got wedged in the crash. By the time we got here, she’s already inside and all the info I got was from the nurse.” Henry replied.

            “how bad was the crash?” Siwon asked.

            “I passed by the site on my way here. The car was…upside down. They managed to catch the ones that hit the taxi and they’re in police custody now. The driver only got a few scratches and bruises and he’s giving his statement to the police right now.” Henry finished and sat down.

I clenched my fists and snapped my jaw shut. If anything serious happens to Zee…

Then I remembered something.

            “EunHee-ah, that time I dropped by the hotel.” I started.

            “ne?”

            “the time when there were flour and eggs all over the place.” I looked at her.

Judging by the petrified look she had my expression must’ve been pretty scary.

            “y…yeh.” She stuttered. Angela was starting to look scared as well.

            “that was one of the attacks, wasn’t it?” she didn’t even answered. Her eyes became watery and her silence was my confirmation.

I took the headphones from my neck and threw it on the floor. The sound echoed through the hallway, but I don’t care who’ll notice. I am beyond mad.

I sat down and buried my face in my hands.

We were silent. Just sitting there not knowing what to do but wait.

Siwon was sending updates to the others, probably Jungsu but what else can he say other than there’s nothing new.

Moments later the doctor came out, still in his scrub suit.

            “are you the patient’s family?” he asked and Henry stepped forward.

            “I’m her cousin.” He said and the doctor nodded.           

            “she’s suffered from a slight concussion and lost a lot of blood. We’ve managed to do the surgery asap and it saved her from any possible brain damage. She also has scratches and bruises from her body from being pinned inside the car and a fracture to her right arm but it would’ve been worse had she not been wearing her seatbelt.” He said as we were all holding our breaths.

            “so she’s out of danger?” I asked.

            “yes, she is. All her injuries will heal with time.” He said and we all breathed a sigh of relief. “however, she did suffer significant bruising on her spine.” I felt a shiver run through my back.

            “what does that mean?” Henry asked worried.

            “for now we’re not sure. There’s no break of any kind but we will find out the extent of the damage once she wakes up.” He nodded again and excused himself.

All of us relaxed a bit. But I can’t help but think about that last part. Her spine…

A nurse came out and led us to her room and told us to wait there.

            “Kim Shin-ah, will you go with Angela and get some of Zee’s things?” Siwon instructed politely and the 2 girls left.

I looked at Siwon with a questioning look.

            “they shouldn’t see her yet, hyung.” he said. I knew what he meant. Zee’s bruised face…

            “Henry, have you called her parents yet?” I asked. Henry looked up from the couch still looking stunned and blank.

            “huh? Oh…uhmmm…not yet. I don’t know how to tell them…or what to tell them. Will have to ask Zee about It.” he replied and leaned back shutting his eyes.

A few minutes later they brought Zee in on a stretcher and slowly transferred her to the bed. We watched silently as the nurse settled her on the bed and fixed her IV. We sat beside her after all the nurses went out.

They said there’s no problem with her lungs and she can breathe normally so no need for the oxygen mask.

3 hours had past since we got here and Zee was still out. I didn’t let go of her hand ever since she got in but I couldn’t squeeze it too tightly as the IV drip was on it. Henry and Siwon a nap while I waited for the others to arrive.

Leeteuk called in earlier and said they were on their way. I told them the room number and he nodded. They’ll probably be coming in two’s and trying to act normal. They even won’t probably use the same entrance.

The swelling on Zee’s face kept subsiding by the hour and I’m glad.

A knock on the door jolted Siwon from his nap and made me look up. Kyuhyun and Donghae came in disguises. Kyuhyun was wearing a ski cap, a shirt a size larger and glasses. Donghae wore a platinum blonde wig, khaki shorts and slippers. Where he got the wig, I’m not even curious.

The 2 discarded their disguises as soon as they closed the door.

            “Teukie hyung told us the update. Is she really out of danger?” Kyuhyun asked from Zee’s other side.

            “yeah, but any further damage will be assessed when she wakes up.” I replied moving a strand of hair from her face.

            “what are you planning to do with…the ones who did this, hyung?” Donghae asked dragging a chair and sat beside.

            “now is not the time to worry about that. I’ll deal with it when Zee wakes up.” I replied flatly and that ended the discussion. Kyuhyun sat beside Siwon on the couch by the window and stayed silent.

A few moments later, Ryeowook and Leeteuk arrived in their normal selves.

            “didn’t bother with the disguise.” I said a bit spitefully.

            “didn’t need to, all we need to say was we came in here for a routine health check.” Leeteuk replied.

Siwon was the one who told them about the info I just told Kyuhyun. And he had to repeat it again to Shindong, Yesung and Eunhyuk who suddenly came in panting. Turns out then climbed the stairs and this room is at the 8th floor and they were carrying food.

Sungmin came in last by disguising himself as an old man.

Everybody was scattered around the room 11 boys including myself squished inside. We were all carefully talking in whispers as to not alarm any passing staff. If a nurse or doctor comes in he will surely have a heart attack.

An hour after Sungmin arrived I felt a tug on my hand. My head towards Zee, the members saw my reaction and they all watched as well.

Zee slowly opened her eyes and smiled when she saw me. she could barely move her head, probably still woozy from the sedatives.

            “hey.” She croaked.

            “‘hey’ yourself.” I replied smiling weakly, putting a hand over her bandaged head.

            “you tied you hair.” She took a deep breath. “it looks…cool on you.”

The members heard her voice and all stood up.

            “ZEE!” they all exclaimed and gathered around her bed.

Realizing they shouted they put a hand over their mouths. Zee managed a very weak laugh and the members huddled even closer.

            “how are you feeling?” I asked.

            “probably…the same as how you…felt when you had an accident.” She said breathing heavily.

The members all looked relieved as she was really like her normal self.

She started to shift and Henry assisted her, careful not to touch any of her injuries.

            “thanks, Henry.”

            “you had me worried there, cuz.” Henry smiled and kissed Zee’s forehead.

            “sorry.” She smiled and tried to shift again. Her face showing how uncomfortable she is.

            “are you hungry? We have food.” Ryeowook offered. He was at the foot of Zee’s bed looking like a little kid.

            “I’m pretty sure you need to ask the doctor first on what she needs to eat, Ryeowook-ah.” Kyuhyun muttered. From beside Henry. Zee laughed.

            “it’s ok, oppa.” She said trying to shift again. “uhmmm…can someone not lean on my legs, please? I can’t move.”

Our smiles suddenly got wiped out from our faces. Our eyes darting towards her covered legs; no one was leaning on her legs, no one was even touching them.

Zee looked at our horrified faces, looking confused.

            “what?” she asked innocently but she looked at all of us confused.

            “Zee, no one is leaning on your legs.” Henry managed to say, he sounded so nervous his voice shook a little.

            “then how come I can’t move my legs?” she asked trying to move again. All of us paled.

Zee started to look panicked.

            “Henry…I can’t feel my legs.” She said in a low voice looking down at her legs.

We all looked at each other frozen at that moment.

            “I can’t feel my legs.” She started to shift in panic. She grabbed my hand as if trying to support herself up. I stood up and grabbed her shoulder. Kyuhyun unfroze at that moment and helped grab onto Zee. Henry was frozen in place.

            “Henry! I CAN’T FEEL MY LEGS!” Zee shouted in tears. I hugged her tightly holding back my own.

Zee kept screaming in tears then Leeteuk and Siwon ran out to call for the doctor.

 

--------------------------------

new update! i told you this is nearing the end right?:) but sorry this isnt a happy chapter..but i still hope you'll like it..:D

ps unedited and pic not mine.

 

thanks/replies:

meggie016: im still working on that bit..hihi thanks!

hanhayoung:  he knows now..:( and it just got worse..

mychokyumintchip: haha but there's not much of your couple here though..hehe loved your recent update by the way..haha

Achilison: but deep inside you dont want kyu to catch void coz you love him..haha