Kyuhyun's Revenge (special chapter)

His Perfect Match

Leeteuk’s POV

 

Things are just getting more and more complicated. Heechul was about to burst, Zee looked like she was going to skin Void alive, Henry was still trying to restrain his sister from attacking me, thank goodness for that, and Void still grinning like an idiot at Zee.

            “Void, I’m warning you, you better—“  Heechul said with so much venom in his voice as he stepped forward.

Zee put up a hand and her expression changed a bit, from a cold glare to an evil grin. The maknae and I looked at each other I meant the evil maknae.

            “I can handle this, don’t worry.” Zee relaxed her shoulders a bit and crossed her arms. She’s planning something and that’s clear to anyone who knows her.

            “so you’re saying yes, sweetie? I wouldn’t really doubt if can’t refuse me. I am the most amazing person here after all.” Void bragged and Eunhyuk and Donghae made some gagging gestures.

Void swung an arm around Zee’s shoulders and all our heads snapped at Heechul who was clenching both his jaw and fists.

            “Void if you value your life you should take that arm off of Zee, like right now.” I advised not looking at Void but at his brother.

            “what? This pretty girl right here and I will be spending my birthday together. There’s nothing wrong with that.” Void spoke trying to be innocent.

            “Heejong~” Zee started to say in a singsong voice but something in her voice gave me the creeps. “can I ask you something?”

            “anything, pretty.” Void winked.

            “why are you limping? And why is your arm hurt?” Zee asked innocently.

            “me? I’m not limping nor is my arm hurt.” Void replied confused.

CRASH!

            “AHHHHH!!!!”

Zee moved so fast it us a few seconds to let what happened sink in.

Zee stepped hard on Void’s foot, grabbed his wrists, swung around and threw him to the floor!

            “well, now you are.” Zee said as that cold glare came back.

“OMO!” that was the only thing all of us could say seeing Void squirm on the floor.

“jeez woman! You almost ripped my arm off its sockets!” raged Void as he stood up massaging his arm and limping a little.

“be glad I didn’t.” she pointed at Void then at Hanna who froze. “you! Home now!” Zee shouted with so much authority that Hanna scampered towards the door. She turned to Heechul who met her glare. “and YOU better teach your brother some manners.” She said curtly and walked out of the room.

            “oh hi Zee—“ Siwon said as he met Zee at the door but Zee sped off without even saying a word.

We heard the door slam and Siwon turned to look at us

            “uhmmm…should I ask what happened?” Siwon saw Void at that point and got the gist of things and nodded.

Ryeowook got out of the kitchen and handed Void some ice for his shoulder and mumbled thanks.

            “did you see that? Where did she learn to do that?” Donghae asked in an awed voice.

            “do what?” asked Siwon who just arrived from his drama shoot.

Eunhyuk then started to explain everything to him and the shibrows shot up immediately.

            “Henry, do you know where she learned that?” I asked Henry who was trying to hold his laughter behind Void with Yesung.

            “her older brother Arnold is a Judo blackbelt and taught her some self defense moves.” Henry answered with his eyes watering a bit.

            “why are all the women related to all of you dimwits so violent?” Void started to say. “InYoung noona almost made me sterile, Ara noona almost crippled me, Jiwon noona broke my nose, that monkey’s sister almost made me blind, now Henry’s cousin almost took my arm off.”

We all laughed at that…ah sweet sweet past, couldn’t say I blame my sister for attacking him. Void did ruin my sister’s favorite boots after all.

            “Well, if you just stopped acting like a complete moron then you wouldn’t get hurt.” Heechul voiced out whacking his brother’s head along the way.

            “OW! Hyung! stop that! unlike you I still need my brain thank you very much.” That earned him another whack and Heechul dragged him to their room.

            “oh well, I guess I better check up on my sister. I’ll be back later, hyung.” Henry said as he sauntered to the door.

After Henry shut the door all of us sat at the dining table.

            “I wish I could’ve been here when Zee threw Void off, that would’ve been great!” Siwon said regretfully as he rocked his chair. I shook my head.

            “but you do realize Void will get back at Zee in some way right?” Donghae voiced out what we all already knew.

            “of course, we know that. So all we need to do now is to keep those two away from each others’ paths.” I said. I looked up and saw Kyuhyun deep in thought, probably thinking about his games again.

            “but what if Void finds out that Zee just lives downstairs and would decide to break in?” Sungmin asked biting into his sandwich.

            “yeah and if he finds out I’m sure he would unleash his pranks on her.” Ryeowook added.

            “knowing Void, he would really do that, but whoever breaks in Zee’s place and messes with it or just messes with Zee in general would do so in great peril. And I am not just talking about Heechul.” I said remembering Zee’s dog. Judging by the size of her dog, Void would probably end up as its chew toy.

            “oh yeah…” Siwon said understanding what I meant and we all looked at each other sniggering. I guess the others were also imagining what might happen to Void.

            “does anyone here wants to get back at that prankster?” we all stared at Kyuhyun, who had that evil spark in his eyes along with that sinister grin of his.

            “who doesn’t?” Yesung grinned knowing that look on Kyuhyun’s face. “what do you have in mind, oh evil one?”

Kyuhyun grinned evilly and motioned us to put our heads together. As he whispered his plans to us our curios looks became an all out look of excitement.

            “you really got a lot of sneaky plans up in that head of your yours, Kyuhyun-ah.” I praised him, laughing a bit.

            “well, hyung, they don’t call me the evil maknae for nothing…” he grinned evilly.

 

Next Day

 

Since most of the members got early morning schedules only Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Donghae, and I were left in the dorm. We made sure Heechul already left before we started with our plans. Kyuhyun opened a crack in Heechul’s room for us to be able to hear Void waking up.

            “you’re sure this will work?” Ryeowook asked the maknae. We were all in the living room now and Donghae was feeding his goldfish.

            “of course! Besides my plans always work, trust me, hyung.” Kyuhyun replied confidently rubbing both his hands and grinning.

A few minutes later we heard our visitor open the door and we all turned and greeted him good morning. He looked like he was still not in a good mood; I think Heechul beat him up last night…tsk! Poor kid.

            “hey Void, I left you some breakfast, it’s on the table.” Ryeowook called out. We heard him mumble thanks.

Operation: Get Back at Void…launched!

            “hyung, Heechul hyung doesn’t have any schedules today right? Do you know where he is?” Donghae began our “conversation” in a quiet voice but it was loud enough for Void to overhear.

            “I dunno, probably at his girlfriend’s. He really did change a lot after he got into this relationship, don’t you think?” I replied and just as we expected Void perked up in his seat and took a glance at us. I noticed since I can see him in my peripheral view and he was in the middle of eating his morning toast.

            “hyung is just really lucky to have his girlfriend live in the same building as you are, I mean you can just come and go as you like.” Donghae sighed raising the fishbowl to eye level. His acting really improved.kekeke

that did it Void unconsciously snapped his head toward us and hurriedly look down to his plate.

            “Kyuhyun-ah, you’re close to Zee, right? can you send something to her for me?” Ryeowook said his line right on cue.

Void choked as Ryeowook mentioned Zee’s name, he really must’ve been shocked to know that she’s his brother’s girlfriend…kekeke sorry about this Heechul-ah.

            “no problem, what is it?” Kyuhyun sounded bored and innocent. He really is getting into his character well. keke

            “it’s a thank you gift for what she gave me on Christmas. I left the new code on top of the gift too; I got it from Henry. She changed it since a lot of us keep popping in and out of her apartment lately.” Ryeowook added and pointed at the gift by near the door.

            “ok, I’ll get it to her after I shower. Got a schedule after lunch. Can I shower here, hyung? I’m sure Sungmin hyung still isn’t finished downstairs.” Kyuhyun said standing up.

            “sure. We’ve all finished anyway.” I replied and Kyu sauntered away to the bathroom. “yah, Donghae we’ve got a recording to do, we better get ready and Wookie wash the dishes before you leave, arrasso?”

            “ne, hyung.” Wookie sighed looking glum. This was all part of the plan of course. We’ve thrown the bait and now we wait for the fish to bite the hook.

Donghae and stood up and made to “get ready” as well.

            “hey Void, I think you’ll be alone for today. What are going to do?” I asked when I passed.

            “I think I’ll be hanging with my old pals, drink till we drop, you know the usual.” He answered off handedly.

            “ok, just please don’t case any more trouble we don’t want your brother committing murder.”

            “hyung, I’m hurt! When have I really caused trouble?” Void out a hand to his forehead in a mock imitation of a fainting girl.

I didn’t answer and just shook my head and entered my room. If everything went according to plan he would’ve snuck a peak at Zee’s door code by now.

 

Zee’s POV

 

I got a call from Soo Man seonsaengnim this morning to ask me to perform together with Casey during MBC’s Gayo Daejun on the 31st. first he wanted me at the boys’ concert now a nationwide broadcast. What have I gotten myself into? I really would’ve refused but he said MBC asked him specifically if I could perform since the news of me performing made quite a stir among the people in the entertainment industry.

I think I should be flattered right? After much negotiation, I agreed. I won’t be doing it for the pay but for peace and quiet coz he won’t stop calling me about it. So now I just spent my morning practicing with Casey and may I say it’s hard to work with him when he always kid around.

            “you tired?” Casey asked as we got on the elevator.

            “a bit. We would’ve finished earlier if you just stopped fooling around.” I mumbled and I heard him chuckle and I crossed my arms.

            “yah, you were mad at me. It would be more difficult if we practice while you’re mad right?” he said putting an arm around my shoulder.

Yeah I was mad at him for not telling me about the arrival of his brother thus resulting to that scene last night.

            “whatever, I just want to eat then go to sleep. Good thing Hanna filled in for me today.” I said yawning.

To my surprise, Casey suddenly hugged me! This is the first time we’ve gotten this close. I took a deep breath, he smelled so comforting. I can’t describe it; it’s the kind of smell that would just make you want to hug him back and sleep; it’s relaxing.

            “you do that, better get a lot of rest before going to the hotel, ok?” when did he ever sounded so…concerned? I guess this is the side of him people rarely sees.

I nodded against his chest and hugged him back just in time for the elevator to reach my floor. I let go and stepped out of the lift.

            “you better get some rest yourself and goodluck for tonight’s Gayo.” I said waving goodbye.

He’d be rehearsing with the guys tonight before heading to KBS. How tiring must it be for them, the poor boys.

Just as I opened my door the growl of my dog reached the door. I wonder whom could he be growling at, as far as I know most of the members are out. Could it be a burglar?

            “nice doggy…nice big, mad doggy.” Why is that voice familiar?? Where have I heard it before?

I hurriedly took off my shoes and hurried to the living room.

There in front of me were a bunch of torn fabrics scattered on the floor and hyung cornering Heejong like a mouse.

            “Heejong?!” I shouted in disbelief. How can this…this…person be here? How did he even get in?!

            “thank goodness you’re here! Get your stupid dog away from me!” he demanded.

I put both hands on my hips. The nerve!

            “serves you right for breaking in here! Why don’t you stay there all day?” I snapped. He looked up at me in disbelief. Something in his expression reminded me of his dear brother. And speaking of.

            “you’re not serious, are you?” he asked. I looked down at him and saw his ripped pants.

I almost laughed at the sight, well, that’s what you get for breaking in. I took out my phone then and called Casey.

            “yah! I told you to rest, didn’t I?”  he nagged as he answered his phone.

            “well, hello to you too. Anyway, I called coz I found something that belongs to you. You better come and get it.”

            “what is it?”

            “just come down before my dog loses its temper again.” I looked at hyung who just snapped at Heejong’s leg and the latter jumped.

            “ara ara. Better make me something, there’s no food left here.”  He said before hanging up.

            “your brother is coming so might as well leave you sticking to that wall for a while.” I grinned before walking to the kitchen to make some sandwiches.

            “aish! Better get this mutt away from me or I’ll--.” He started to say, his face red with rage maybe if not from embarrassment.

            “or you’ll what? You don’t really scare me, you know.” I heard the door then and Heejong groan.

            “yah! What are you doing here?” Casey shouted as hyung looked at him and wagged his tail then turned back to Heejong and growled.

            “nothing! Can’t I visit your girlfriend? My future sister-in-law?” he joked. Only someone related to Casey can joke in a time like this.

Casey stared at him for a moment and turned to me.

            “food!” it was all he said before grabbing a sandwich and stuffing it into his mouth.

            “hyung! why didn’t the dog bite you?” Heejong asked.

            “that’s because he likes me.” Casey sniggered as I gave him a glass of water.

            “geez, now that answers my question, the dog is indeed crazy.” Heejong muttered.

            “criticize my dog again and you’ll be staying there till tomorrow.” I warned.

            “oh come on! At least let me eat?”

I rolled my eyes before finally calling hyung to my side.

            “you better sit down now before I change my mind, Heejong.” I said making more sandwiches.

            “please stop calling me Heejong, it’s Void, V-O-I-D…Void.” He said spelling out his name, his brother whacked him.

            “Heejong or Void you’re still an idiot.”

 

Heechul’s POV

 

            “hyung, tell me how you two got together. That bit still eludes me, I mean is she crazy for getting into a relationship with you?” he said as SaeMi went into the kitchen,

            “Void, do you want me to let hyung eat your crown jewels? Coz I can.” I admit I can’t maintain a relationship for too long but can anyone just give me the benefit of the doubt? I may not say this out loud but I am doing my best yah know.

            “you’re not really the boyfriend material, hyung.”

            “and you think you are?” I asked.

            “of course! That is if I’m ever in a serious relationship.” He said grinning and taking a bite into his sandwich, his 3rd sandwich if I might add.

            “which is never.” That’s true clothes and girls have one thing in common for Void, he changes very quickly.

            “I’m living life to the fullest and I’m even looking forward to a life of blissful bachelorhood.” He sniggered.

            “then you’ll be spending your golden years alone.” We looked up as SaeMi went out of the kitchen with more food.

            “not really thinking about that now. It’s still going to be a long time before I reach that stage.”

            “whatever ‘Void’.” SaeMi put an emphasis on his name and gathered the used plates, I stood up to help her. Void wouldn’t really do anything stupid when hyung is there, not to mention the food.

SaeMi and I walked into the kitchen and watching her back reminded me about our hug at the lift. I really didn’t know what came over me. I just wanted to hug her and I felt happy when she hugged back.

She smelled really good like a sweet smell, it’s not perfume since she told me she really doesn’t wear one.

            “you better get your brother away from here or else hyung will have a new chew toy.” She turned the faucet on.

            “I doubt he’ll be back after what happened to him.” I laughed. His pants were really torn to shreds.

She started laughing as well and handed me the plates she finished washing and I dried them.

            “you should’ve heard him sounding so helpless a while ago.” She laughed wiping her hands as she finished washing. I realized it’s been a while since she laughed out loud like this I really missed it.

            “that would’ve been really fun.” I said as we walked out and I realized I unconsciously placed a hand on her back as I ushered her out.

Void looked at us in a way that he seemed to be calculating something in his head. When our eyes met he looked away then grinned.

            “you better get your rest, I’ll keep my idiot brother off of your hands now.” I didn’t know what came over me then.

I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

She looked up for a moment and smiled.

            “you better get yourself some rest as well.” she said blushing a little. “and Void, do all of us a favor and be good.” She said turning to Void.

            “hey if I’ll be nice I wouldn’t raising hell then life would be boring! At least I’m here to add some excitement to everybody’s lives.” He said wriggling his eyebrows.

            “yeah, and in the hopes of raising hell in my apartment you met my hellhound over here.” SaeMi jerked a thumb at her dog that was rolling on the floor like a puppy.

            “ahhh…feisty, I like that…” Void said. “Hyung! I like her, can we keep her?”

Sae Mi and I rolled our eyes as I dragged my idiot brother out the door.

 

------------------

sorry for the lame chapter...will definitely make it up next time..:D