Upgarded Birthday Caking (Valentines Day Special p.2)

His Perfect Match

Heechul’s POV

 

            “we better get inside and get ready for dinner.” Zee looked at her watch and realized it was almost time for dinner.

            “no wonder my stomach is getting noisy.” I stood up first and helped her up.

We slowly walked back to the resort to eat. The members prepared something for her and asked me to stall her, which was a no biggie since she was completely absorbed in her own world. Staring out in the ocean help her clear her mind? I got to try that sometimes.

            “you guys better not have anythi---“ Zee started looking at me as we entered the dining room.

            “SURPRISE!!!” the members shouted then Zee looking like she was tazered and jumped back.

She almost lost her balance but I managed to catch her just in time.

            “saengil chukahabnida!” they all started to sing. “Saengil chukahabnida! Saranghaneun uri Zee. Saengil chukahabnida!”

Henry came up to Zee with a cake and candles on top. They were wearing stupid looking party hats, which was probably Wookie’s idea. Donghae and Eunhyuk were blowing those party horns and the others were just popping those confetti poppers, whatever you might want to call it.

Zee was blushing and no matter how much she denies that she doesn’t like making a fuss, she’s obviously touched.

            “wow, thank you, you guys.” Zee was grinning from ear to ear. Angela ran forward and hugged her. “I really don’t know what to say.”

            “how about make a wish and blow your candles?” Henry suggested. By the looks of the others I knew right then what they wanted to do…and it’s going to be their funeral after.

            “you guys are not going to cake me, are you?” Zee asked suspiciously.

            “no, why would we do that?” Shindong said innocently.

            “tsh! You do it every time someone has a birthday.” Zee raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

            “just blow candles, Zee, if we would cake you then we would and I’m sure you’ll get your revenge somehow.” Kyuhyun smirked and Zee rolled her eyes.

            “ok, whatever.” Zee closed her eyes for a second and blew out the candles.

            “but that won’t stop us from caking you!” Kyuhyun then lunged forward as soon as Henry took out the candles and pressed the cake straight to Zee’s face.

            “maknae, you just made yourself a death wish.” I said trying to hold my laughter.

Zee was frozen standing there with white icing all over her face. Angela was also frozen with shock and attempted to help Zee wipe off the icing.

            “YOU.ARE.GOING.TO.PAY.FOR.THAT!” the threat in Zee’s voice was enough to make Kyuhyun run for his life.

            “I thought you’d say that.” Henry smiled widely to Zee. “so I prepared this in advance.”

From under a table Henry took out six plates full of white icing and handing two of it to Zee. The evil smile we so share appeared on her icing filled face.

Kyuhyun gulped.

Since there’s only one exit from the dining room Kyuhyun was left running around the place.

            “you can’t escape me, Kyuhyun!” Zee ran after the maknae and we just fell about laughing.

Eunhyuk eventually caught Kyuhyun in a back hug locking Kyuhyun’s arms to his sides.

            “Zee! I got him!”

            “HYUNG! let go!”

            “nuh uh! This is more fun.” Eunhyuk laughed as Kyuhyun struggled.

Zee came closing in to Kyuhyun and just when she was about to smack the plate to his face, he slid down Hyukjae’s arms which made the icing land on his face.

            “oops! Sorry, oppa.” Zee’s apology was as fast as we fell on the floor laughing.

She took another plate from Henry.

She caught Kyuhyun who lost his balance trying to get back and smashed the icing to his face.

            “gotcha!” Zee shouted triumphantly high-fiving Angela.

            “remind me never to cake Zee in the future.” Leeteuk panted as he stood up from the floor.

            “yeah, but this time you’re going to get it too.” I said before smacking one plate to his face.

            “YAH!”

the next thing we know, everyone was running around hitting and  smacking icing on every one’s faces. Good thing dinner wasn’t on the table yet or it’s going to become a food fight.

            “argh! Not the hair!” Siwon shouted at Eunhyuk, who he got back by dumping Zee’s cake to his face.

            “Hey Heechul!”

SPLAT!

            “you’re going to pay for that, Zee!” I ran after her with hands full of icing.

Lucky for me, she tripped over when Yesung fell from Shindong’s attack. I caught her and rubbed my icing-filled hands to her face.

            “stop stop!”

            “nuh uh! You started this!” I laughed as she wriggled free.

A few minutes later the shouting died down and everyone was sitting and panting from all the running and laughing.

            “pictures!” Henry suddenly shouted holding a polaroid camera. I guess he’d already washed his hands since it was clean.

Everyone gathered and Henry gave the camera to one of the staffs.

            “KIMCHI!”

after the Polaroid it was Sungmin’s DSLR next. We made a lot of crazy poses even took some individual shots to post to our twitter accounts. Hihihi

Zee and I took some shots together which was hilarious.

            “hey who put chocolate syrup in my hair?” Leeteuk shouted from the kitchen sink. Kyuhyun started whistling to himself.

            “c’mon let’s al wash up so we can finally eat dinner.” Zee said walking with Angela towards the restroom to wash off their faces.

Most of the boys were now tweeting their crazy pictures, I guess should too.

Took out my phone and chose from the tons of solos, crazy photos with the members and some with Zee…hmmm…which is the best?

After a short mental deliberation I chose one with Zee, I’m about to tell the world about us anyway so might as well get going.

            @Heedictator Nae Yeoja…^^ twitpic.com/Y6sd0m

now to wait for the flood of comments and possible article. Zee got nothing to complain both of our faces were covered with icing that it’d be hard for anyone to recognize her. But with her long hair, it is obvious that the one beside me is a girl.

 

Zee’s POV

 

            “you weren’t kidding when you said they can get this crazy.” Angela exclaimed as she washed the tips of her hair in the restroom.

            “yep, they have a lot of craziness in them. There was even a time that they’d pour a bucket of water if anyone falls asleep anywhere but their own beds.”  I laughed a bit. I always love seeing them like this. They’re always surrounded by work that they don’t get much time to have fun.

            “seriously?”  Angela looked shocked.

            “uh huh… they don’t care where they do it too. Remind me to show you the video.” I smiled wiping my face.

            “there were videos?” she sounded incredulous. Honestly these boys can do the dorkiest things ever and get away with it.

            “you should know by now that there’s nothing they can’t do to make their fans laugh. As far as I know there’s Donghae, Eunhyuk and Shindong oppa’s water bombs videos. There’re different angles from different cameras too.” I grinned.

            “owkay…remind me never to fall asleep near them then.” She sounded nervous and I laughed.

            “so, care to talk about what happened this afternoon?” my grin didn’t waver but Angela blushed.

            “it was just an accident.”

            “accident? I doubt it was. We’ve seen the video, Angela. Now tell me, are you being like this coz you are embarrassed or you like him?”

            “well, it’s like—“

            “yah! You two hurry up! Dinner’s getting cold!” Heechul’s nagging voice cut off our conversation. This guy definitely has impeccable timing. Aish!

            “let’s just continue this conversation later, shall we?” I said, Angela just nodded looking relieved.

            “what took you guys so long?” Heechul complained.

            “yah, you were the one who thought it’s a great idea for me to have an icing hat.” I snapped at him.

He laughed and I just rolled my eyes.

Angela sat beside Henry and me, who were at the end of the table; I noticed that it was the farthest from Kyuhyun who was squished in between Siwon and Sungmin oppa.

It was as normal as our dinner can get, obviously most were hungry from the afternoon craziness of swimming, running and other things. I noticed Heechul was so busy on his phone.

            “why are you so busy on your phone?” I asked in a whisper.

            “you’ll find out soon.” He smirked. That confused me.

            “well, whatever it is can wait. You better eat before Eunhyuk and Shindong oppa can finish everything off before you can even get a bite.”

            “I can just kick those two out and buy me some dinner then. Black pig meat is very popular here you know.” He said and grabbed a chicken leg from the table.

The rest of dinner went by just like that, each getting into their own conversations with others. Unless you count Donghae and Eunhyuk oppa mixing liquids together and tricking Yesung oppa into drinking it.

            “anyone care for some games?” Shindong oppa exclaimed raising a deck of cards.

            “count me in!” Sungmin said raising his hands. We set up everything as soon

            “anyone want to drink instead?” Kyuhyun took out a bottle of wine followed by Siwon oppa who brought some famous Jeju beer.

            “I would.” Heechul raised his glass.

            “I don’t think this is a good idea.” Leeteuk oppa said.

            “why not?” Kyuhyun asked. he really did look like someone who would need a good drinking session.

            “because I said so.” He replied authoritatively.

            “tsh! That coming from someone who doesn’t drink.” Heechul muttered to us spitefully.

            “Leeteuk oppa doesn’t drink?” Angela whispered beside me.

            “it’s not that he doesn’t drink. He just has low alcohol tolerance…he goes really red with just one shot.” I whispered back.

            “We just can’t have any of you get drunk, especially you, Kyuhyun. You know what happened last time.” Leeteuk said pointing at Kyuhyun. He took the bottles they’ve brought in and put it in the kitchen.

I don’t remember when was the last time he got drunk but for some reason I don’t want to know.

            “you guys do your thing, Angela and I will just be in our room.” I stood up and gestured to Angela to do the same thing.

            “ok, we’ll just call you guys if there’s actually something worth doing.” Ryeowook oppa said flopping his head on his fist on the table.

Angela and I walked towards the stairs and stretched. I got to admit that dinner was filling.

            “are those guys going to be ok?”

            “don’t worry about them. They’re big boys.” I said reassuringly to Angela.

I mean what could happen in a card game?

FFFZZZZZZTTTT!!!!

The lights suddenly flickered and poof! All I see is black.

            “OW!” pain suddenly spread through my right leg. As soon as the pain slightly subsided I realized I stubbed my toe and hit my knee when I fell on the stairs.

            “Zee? You ok?” I felt Angela’s hand on my shoulder.

            “I’m good. Oh that’s going to leave a mark.” I reached for my toe and felt something sticky.

            “I hate blackouts.” Angela said sounding scared. I can’t blame her the only light we have is form the moon and the noise is from the boys’ shuffling downstairs.

            “crap! I think my toe is bleeding.”  I grabbed my handkerchief from my pocket and wrapped it around my toe.

            “should I call Heechul oppa?”

            “why should I be called? Are you two ok?” Heechul’s voice suddenly said and the light from his phone was directed to our faces.

            “do you plan on blinding us? put that thing down!”  I shouted and he lowered his hand.

            “again I ask, are you two ok?” Heechul grumpily asked again.

            “I am but Zee is not, oppa.”

            “I stubbed my toe and it’s bleeding. It’s ok, no need to worry about it.” I was already sitting at foot of the stairs.

            “Angela, can you get the first aid kit? It’s in that room. You can use my phone for light.” I saw Angela’s silhouette nod and walked away with Heechul’s phone.

            “jeez I already said I’m fine.”

            “how can you be so clumsy?” Heechul poked the side of my head. He must have night vision to be able to spot my head.

            “don’t add insult to injury please.”

            “tsh! It’s your fault. Anyway, I need to help Siwon look for the fuse box; turns out Leeteuk sent the staff to a night out. you will be ok here right?”

            “I am not a kid, Heechul.”

            “fine, just shout if you need anything. The others are just downstairs. I’ll tell them you and Angela are just here.” He said and walked away.

A few seconds of silence. I wonder what’s taking Angela so long.

There was a creak to my left where the stairs going down was and looking closely, I saw a silhouette. Oddly enough it resembles Kyuhyun.

            “Angela?” His voice came nearer to where I am. What is this guy up to?

I made to stand to ask him.

            “stop! Don’t go. I just need to talk to you.” He thinks I’m Angela? “you don’t need to say anything just hear me out.”

owkay Cho Kyuhyun, you’re getting weird but shoot, I wanna have front row seats on your confession to Angela.

He moved slightly and stood in front of me. I guess the moonlight is much brighter than I thought.

            “you know, that thing we did earlier at the shore... I really meant it. I don’t know how in the world it happened. I honestly have no intention on liking you, but I guess fate just caught me off guard this time.”  His voice was shaky…my my, he is nervous.

Geez how cheesy can this guy get? He should really stop hanging around with Heechul.

            “and if you don't believe me, I’d be more than willing to do it again right now.” he suddenly walked forward closer to me. Wait what did he say!?

PANIC MODE!

PAK!

            “yah! Right gender; wrong girl!” I hit him on the side of his head.

He raised his cell phone for some light.

            “Zee?? How…how…why are you here?” he stuttered rubbing the side of his head.

            “well duh! Coz I can’t walk with the possibility of injuring my foot more.” I pointed at my wrapped toe.

            “why didn’t you tell me it was you?” he was blushing from embarrassment.

Imagine how he gathered up all his courage only to confess to the wrong girl. Tsk! Bad luck, mate.

            “you told me to not say anything, remember? Besides, I got curious.” I stuck a tongue out at him.

            “but still!”

            “what’s going on here?” Heechul’s figure came into view sounding disgruntled.

            “Kyuhyun just…practicing his confession to Angela.” I changed my sentence halfway to save him from Heechul.

            “tsh! Didn’t he already do that when he kissed her?” I could already imagine the grin on Heechul’s face.

            “I guess Angela didn’t believe he was sincere.” I said trying hard to hide my laughter.

“Speaking of, where is she? isn’t she back yet?” Heechul asked.

“hey guys, this was hidden in the closet so it took time for me to find it. Who would ever think of putting a first aid kit in the closet?” Angela walked towards us.

she appeared as if on cue that it was amusing.

            “don’t worry about it, I don’t think I can do something on my toe yet since it’s dark.” I said lazily. Angela then handed Heechul’s phone back to him.

            “hyung, weren’t you with Siwon hyung to fix the fuse?” Kyuhyun asked and I sensed a jerk from Angela who was beside me. I guess she didn’t know we had company.

            “no use, the whole area has blackout, the light won’t be back for a couple of hours at least.” Heechul explained.

He turned his cellphone light on again and at that point I tried to move by hopping on one leg.

            “will you stop moving?” Heechul demanded.

            “why not? We need to get back down.” I tried walked forward dragging my right leg but Heechul’s grip was like iron and I couldn’t move another step.

            “stay put!”

I was about to retort something back but Shindong oppa’s voice cute me off.

            “GUYS! WANT TO PLAY A GAME?”

            “I think we better get down there.” Angela suggested.

            “fine. Come on.” Heechul helped me walk towards the stairs with the light from his phone.

            “Kyuhyun, help Angela, we don’t need another injured person around here.” I said starting to slowly walk down the stairs.

            “but Zee…”

            “no buts, you might break your neck walking down the stairs in this pitch black place.” I replied sternly.

I don’t know if Kyuhyun did help her but since they were silent, I’d like to think that he did.

Apparently, the other members found some candles and lit it on a table. Although there weren’t much I must say.

            “That isn’t one of the resort’s display candles, is it?” I asked pointing at a candle on a candlestick.

            “errr…yes… we couldn’t find anything else and we don’t know where they hid the flashlights.” Henry said guiltily.

            “but no worries, we’ll replace them.” Donghae oppa said finishing Henry’s statement.

I have no qualms about it. Candles ARE made so that it can be lit, not to just set it aside to display it; totally beats it’s purpose.

            “so what are we playing?” Heechul asked as we sat on a chair.

Angela and Kyuhyun were right behind us making no sound at all.

            “we were thinking hide and seek but because of the lack of light supply, we decided to a revised version of the traditional hide and see.” Yesung oppa stated. I raised an eyebrow.

            “what kind of revised version?” Heechul asked dubiously with a slight hint of suspicion.

            “well, the seeker would be blindfolded and the rest would be hiding in the dining area, including the bar…”

            “in short, just this specific room.” Eunhyuk oppa cut off Yesung oppa’s explanation. That latter glared at him.

            “anyway, the seeker will have to find a person and when he does, he will have to guess who that person is by touching his face and hands. No body touching allowed since we have girls joining. If he guessed it correctly, he wins, if not, he will still be the seeker.” Siwon oppa finished explaining the game.

Sounds interesting enough…

            “got it?” Shindong oppa asked. he was only looking at the four of us and it was obvious that they have already talked about this before they called us.

            “can I not join?” Kyuhyun said.

            “no exceptions.” Leeteuk oppa replied flatly, which clearly meant ‘if you don’t join, give up your gaming consoles’.

            “rock paper scissors, loser will be it.” Donghae oppa’s childish smile was wide. I noticed ZhouMi ge moaned from beside him.

            “Zee, what’s going on?” Angela asked form beside me. She sounded a bit nervous.

I started explaining the game to her and her expression changed from nervousness to relief.

            “you playing, Angela?” ZhouMi ge asked.

            “yeah, sounds fun and I don’t think I have a choice too.” Angela smiled.

            “you’re right, you don’t. now rock paper scissors everyone!” Sungmin oppa shouted as he stood up.

At that, we all stood up and gathered in a circle.

            “KAI BAI BO!”

10 papers, 4 scissors. Angela, Henry, Yesung  and Ryeowook oppa safe.

            “KAI BAI BO!!!”

8 rocks, 2 papers. Heechul, Donghae oppa safe.

            “KAI BAI BO!!!”

6 scissors 2 rocks. Leeteuk, Shindong, Sungmin, Siwon, ZhouMi and I were safe.

            “so now it boils down to you two.” Heechul grinned. I know he’d love for Kyuhyun to lose. Eunhyuk oppa is just too good at this too.

            “wanna bet who’s losing?” Leeteuk oppa grinned.

            “I think we both know who will lose this one.” Heechul cocked his head towards Kyuhyun who frowned at him.

I just shook my head. The idiots…le sigh…

            “ready to be it, maknae.” Eunhyuk oppa teased.

            “I’m not the maknae, it’s Henry.” Kyuhyun retorted.

            “Hey, you’re a maknae too hyung!” Henry piped in but both men ignored him.

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk oppa looked like they were about to have a cowboy style faceoff as they raised their hand for the final round.

            “KAI BAI……BO!” Kyuhyun showed paper, oppa got scissors. Kyuhyun curled up in despair at his loss.

            “wahoo! You’re it, Kyuhyun!” teased came from all around and I can’t help but laugh.

            “ok let’s start. We’ll keep 3 candles lit so we can see where Kyuhyun is, 1 at each end of the room and on in the table.” Leeteuk oppa said with his usual leader voice.

            “I’ve got the blindfold!” Henry waved around what looked like a scarf.

            “Henry! That’s my Hermes scarf!” ZhouMi ge ran after Henry.

they both had a short running match around the room until Heechul snatched the scarf from Henry and gave it to ZhouMi. Shindong oppa found one of the table napkins and tossed it to Eunhyuk oppa to put around Kyuhyun’s eyes.

            “can’t see anything?” oppa said waving a hand in front of Kyuhyun’s disgruntled face.

            “no, hyung. all I see is black.”

            “good. Now I’ll turn you 3 times then after count from 1-10 before you start searching.” Eunhyuk oppa instructed.

But as he was still doing so most of the members were already scrambling to find a good hiding spot.

Angela and I just sat and curled to a ball on big, couch like coffee table chairs by the balcony. One of the candles was lit on the same table. Henry and Sungmin were under the dining table while Ryeowook oppa was on top. Donghae oppa was hiding behind the curtains by the entrance to the dining room while Heechul was sitting on top of the bar.

Shindong oppa was just standing by the door, Yesung oppa was wedged in between the bar sink and shelves, how he’ll get himself out of there is a mystery to me. Leeteuk oppa was crouched by the entrance to the kitchen while our 2 tallest people Siwon oppa and ZhouMi ge just stood behind our chairs and reached for the curtains in an attempt to hide themselves… it was pointless since Kyuhyun was blindfolded.

            “1, 2, 3. Go!” Eunhyuk oppa turned Kyuhyun 2 times before he bolted straight to hide behind the curtain that was adjacent to his best friend’s.

Kyuhyun wobbled for a bit but was able to grab one of the dining table chairs. Everyone was quiet then with a few of the guys peeking from their hiding places.

Mr. Wobbly legs started walking to his left feeling his way through the lined chairs. He felt the top of the table where Ryeowook oppa was but oppa scooted towards the far edge of the table where Kyuhyun couldn’t reach. All of us put a hand over our mouths to keep ourselves from laughing when oppa almost fell from the edge.

Kyuhyun finally reached the wall near us and slowly moved towards the curtains where Siwon oppa was hiding. His brows shot up when Kyuhyun’s hands were almost to his face; Oppa ducked away from his hands. Kyuhyun’s elbow then hit the back of the couch where Angela was sitting; there was a sort of canopy design to it so he couldn’t reach Angela’s head. He shifted his body so that he could be in front of the couch. Kyuhyun started making reaching gestures when his hands finally grazed Angela’s cheek.

Siwon oppa moved to the other side of the couch to see better; the other members also stretched their necks to watch what was happening.

Angela was frozen and couldn’t move from her spot as Kyuhyun touched her face. I couldn’t see clearly myself as Kyuhyun’s back blocked my view. I craned my neck to my right to see what’s going on when the sudden breeze snuffed out the candle on our table. There was a momentary snuffling noise from the people hiding by the bar since it was almost pitch black on our side now. The flickering light from the candle on the dining table wasn’t helping much either.

I saw Kyuhyun’s hands grab Angela’s and held it for a few seconds. I can hear Kyuhyun whisper something but it wasn’t loud enough for me to hear. I saw Siwon oppa furrow his brows, which meant he hadn’t heard it either.

Suddenly the lights flickered back on, most of us squinted as our eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness. When my eyes finally adjusted Kyuhyun had both of his hands on Angela’s cheeks and the latter was squeezing her eyes shut. All of the members were silently cheering when they saw what Kyuhyun was about to do. I waved my hands towards Eunhyuk oppa to switch the lights off so that they won’t know the electricity is back on already.

Eunhyuk oppa nodded and had his fingers on top of the all light switches, as well as Heechul on the lights in the bar. Shindong oppa had his camera out filming everything.

Kyuhyun slowly inched closer to Angela…my mouth was wide open with shock and glee as Kyuhyun’s lips landed on Angela’s and finally kissed her again.

Some of the members were jumping and punching the air, ZhouMi ge was shaking the back of my couch and Siwon oppa’s derpy expressions came out.

There was a sound as if someone hit is head on something and Kyuhyun quickly pulled away. I frantically gestured to the others to switch the lights off and they did. I saw Henry from under table curled into a ball clutching his head. I think it was him who made the sound.

The lights were all switched off by the time Kyuhyun managed to yank his blindfold off.

The rest of the members were trying very hard to hide their grins and pretend nothing’s wrong.

            “hey! You took off your blindfold before guessing! You lose, you’re it again, hyung!” Henry shouted from under the table.

BLAG!

A shout from Henry as he bump his head again trying to crawl out from under the table.

            “I’m not playing anymore.” Kyuhyun said flatly and tossed the blindfold on the table.

            “you’re no fun.” Ryeowook oppa pouted and jumped off the table.

            “errr…guys? A little help here?” Yesung oppa pleaded as he was stuck from where he was. Shindong oppa shook his head and walked towards his hyung.

            “how’d you even get in here, hyung?” Shindong oppa asked and pulled Yesung oppa hard making the latter fall from the sink.

            “oh!” Heechul exclaimed pointing at the light switches. “who switched the lights off? The idiot we won’t know if the electricity is back!” he said in a mock innocent voice.

            “you’re right, who’d do that?” Eunhyuk oppa got what Heechul was up to and switched the lights on.

I think both Kyuhyun and Angela were too preoccupied with their thoughts to actually get what was going on but half were already gathered around Shindong to watch the video.

            “who wants to drink?” Siwon oppa raised the bottle of red wine and 2 bottles of the famous Jeju beer that Teukie hyung put away a while ago.

            “I’d like some.” Kyuhyun muttered and grabbed the wine bottle and walked towards the kitchen for a glass and cork opener. The other members followed suit, minus the non-drinkers, Leeteuk, Donghae and Eunhyuk oppa and Henry.

            “this is going to be a long night.” Heechul said walking to my side.

            “should we tell him that we saw the whole thing a while ago?” I asked.

            “nah…at least not yet.”

            “since when do you turn down the chance to troll on your dongsaeng?” I laughed.

            “since I liked those two to actually end up together.” He grinned.

I shook my head. Oh these guys…

I glanced toward Angela who was still sitting on the couch. If she really doesn’t like Kyuhyun why does she always freezes and goes into a daze when Kyuhyun does his thing on her? Or is she normally just like that?

 

Henry’s POV

 

Now I have nothing to do but to watch the others drink. Plus the fact that I’m feeling two aching bumps on my head.

            “Kyuhyun-ah, slow down.” Wookie hyung told Kyuhyun hyung when he downed his 3rd glass of wine.

Is he really planning on getting drunk tonight?

            “Zee, want a glass?” Shindong hyung offered to my cousin but she just shook her head.

            “no thanks, oppa. I don’t drink.” She replied and took a sip of her apple juice.

Zee and the just recovered Angela were talking away something about Angela’s drinking experiences back in the Philippines.

            “hey Henry, why do you think Zee never drinks?” Donghae hyung asked from beside me.

I glanced at my cousin from the other end of the table.

            “she gets drunk really easily.” I sighed.

            “seriously? Like Teukie hyung?” Eunhyuk hyung piped in grinning.

            “heeeey, I don’t get drunk THAT easily.” The leader defended himself.

            “tsh! Yeah right! you were down already after you third shot.” Donghae hyung muttered under his breath. I sniggered.

            “yes and no. yes she gets easily drunk like Teukie hyung but no she doesn’t get drunk EXACTLY like hyung.”

            “huh?” Donghae and Eunhyuk hyung’s confused faces met my gaze.

            “well, she gets really drunk after only one shot and I’m not even exaggerating.”

            “what does she do when she does?” Teukie hyung asked.

the other members were already tipsy, among them were Sungmin, Shindong, Yesung and ZhouMi hyung. but by the looks of it Heechul and Siwon hyung are about to join them.

            “she does a lot of crazy things, like one time her brother told her to eat a whole fruitcake by herself and she did.”

            “what’s so crazy about that?” Leeteuk hyung asked.

            “she detests fruitcake. When she was finally sober the next day, she almost threw her brother out his window.” I laughed. The memory of Arnold’s face when Zee was about to throw him out the window when he was still asleep was just freaking priceless!

            “Kyuhyun-ah! Your courting style is way old fashion!” Sungmin hyung said loudly. My he’s almost wasted. I’m glad I don’t drink; I wouldn’t want that silly look on my face.

            “you’re one to talk when you don’t even have a girlfriend!” Kyuhyun hyung snapped back.

            “look at them acting all silly…that is why I don’t drink.” Leeteuk hyung shook his head at his dongsaengs.

            “Siwon-ah, pour me another glass.” Heechul hyung shoved his glass towards Siwon hyung who immediately poured him a glass.

            “still sober, hyung? you’re looking a bit red.” Siwon hyung said.

            “red but still in my right mind.” Hyung grinned.

Suddenly we heard a coughing noise from their end. It looked like Zee is coughing.

            “hey Zee, you ok?” Angela tapped Zee’s back sounding worried.

            “who switched my glass with beer!?” Zee shouted. Uh oh.

Apparently, Siwon hyung handed Heechul hyung’s glass near Zee’s.

Zee’s face started becoming red. She sat back down and faced Angela but I can already see Zee swaying in doing so.

            “Henry, should we tell them?” Donghae hyung said through his teeth looking nervously at the other who were back to their conversations.

Angela was still trying to get Zee to keep her head straight.

            “I think she’ll be ok. No one seems to notice anyway. I mean what could happen, right?” I peered at my cousin who was sitting straight at least.

            “errr…Henry don’t look now but…” Leeteuk hyung pointed towards the other end of the table.

I turned to look where he was pointing and saw that Heechul hyung was on his feet teasing Kyuhyun hyung about what happened at the beach.

            “Kyuhyun-ah, you still have a lot to learn. Why not a pro teach you how to do it?” hyung was now obviously tipsy.

            “hyung, your exes told you, you were a bad kisser, remember?” Kyuhyun, slightly red but still hanging on, No doubt he’s one of the heavy drinkers in the group.

            “bad kisser eh? Let me give you a demo.” Oh no this is so not happening.

Heechul hyung pulled Zee from her chair and she swayed a bit before hyung closed in and kissed her.

            “tell me this isn’t happening!” I shouted. I have half a mind to bang my head on the table.

            “oh yes, it is happening.” I heard Donghae hyung said.

Zee swayed slightly again but managed to lean onto hyung. in ordinary circumstanes, she would’ve hit Heechul hyung, but as of the moment she was drunk.

her arms suddenly wrapped around hyung’s neck and started kissing him back.

            “can someone please kill me now?” I said looking away from my cousin and her boyfriend, who I thought was a trans when I first met him, making out in front of everybody.

Members were either gagging or wolf whistling at the two, right then and there I wanted the ground to swallow me whole.

            “Henry, I think we should get Zee away from here.” Eunhyuk hyung said and I could not have agreed more.

I caught Angela’s attention and gestured for her to get Zee away from hyung and she nodded.

 The two locking lips pretty much made it hard for her to get Zee away.

But fate was on our side, Zee swayed again and Angela managed to catch her and Leeteuk hyung and I hurriedly walked towards them. Zee was already knocked out.

            “hyung, we’ll take her upstairs. I think she’s out for the night.” I hurriedly said Heechul hyung who looked really surprised.

            “is she ok?” he asked trying to follow us but swayed himself.

            “she’ll be ok.” Just drunk.

Leeteuk hyung and I with the slight help of Angela managed to get Zee up 3 flights of stairs to their room and laid her in her bed.

            “please take care of her for me, Angela?” I pleaded.

            “don’t worry, Henry, I can take it from here.” She smiled and hyung and I walked out.

I hope for hyung’s and everyone’s sake she won’t be able to remember anything tomorrow.

--------------

my long overdue update! so sorry guys...but i hope this is to your satisfaction...i've been feeling pretty sick lately so i couldnt work on this as much as i wanted to and there were also a lot of distractions..hihi but anyway here it is!:D

thanks/replies:

mychokyumintchip: you very well know what he captured..hahaha and i noticed that the things i think werent sweet are actually sweet to others..hahaha excited for your next update and can't wait for you version of this scene..hahaha

Coralie_x_SHINee: will you spazz now?hahaha although i dont think ive done it right..haha but anyway i hope you enjoy!:D

hanhayoung: haha im glad my updates make you happy..i might make the not so cheesy Heechul come back in the fututre chaps for comedy purposes though..:)) and as for my birthday..i think i might but not sure since i might have already left by then..hihi but will still try to update..:D

achilison: dont explode yet! there's still this chap..hahaha you will find out what happened soon..;) thanks!