Trolling on the Maknae

His Perfect Match

Heechul’s POV

 

            “oh! Hyung, Zee! What brings you two here?” instead of a formal greeting Ryeowook welcomed us with that.

            “why? Can’t I visit my dongsaengs?” I answered his question with a question. I was a bit pissed at his ‘welcome’ though, but Zee just elbowed me lightly.

            “aniyo hyung! I’m actually happy that you two are here. Come on in.” he said hurriedly and ushered us in.

Kyuhyun’s place seemed…cleaner? I guess they now have the decency to clean now that there’s a girl around. I don’t think Angela can clean much by herself since she obviously isn’t used to it.

            “Ryeowook-ah, have Kyuhyun and—“ as soon as I hear d Siwon’s voice from the stairs I looked up.

            “YAAAAHHHH!!!!” I shouted at him and whacked his arms as hard as I could.

He came walking down the stairs absolutely topless! You’d think he’s changing his ways but noooooo! He flaunts his abs like he always does in our concerts!

            “hyung! ow! What did I do!?” he shouted in defense trying to protect himself with his arms.

            “are you an exhibitionist or something!?” I gave him a final whack to the head.

            “what are you talking about, hyung?” he asked innocently as if he’s begging like a kid.

He’s such a big guy but when getting scolded by his hyungs he turn into a puppy…yeesh! No wonder the ladies fall for him.

            “putting a shirt on would be nice.” Zee said in a tired voice behind me and threw a pillow to Siwon who caught it easily.

It was probably to cover himself with since Angela just got out of the kitchen with hanging wide open staring at Siwon’s…how do I say it in our fans’ term? Chocolately abs? Whatever!

            “why? I just got out of the shower…” he said pouting at Zee. Who didn’t even seem to captivated by the sight. Either it holds no appeal to her or just got used at the dozen of times he stripped at the concerts.

            “well, apparently not all of us are used to seeing half of your birthday suit.” She said jerking her head at the kitchen.

Angela seemed to have slightly recovered as is now closed but still blushing. Kyuhyun seemed to have found it very amusing.

            “oh sorry.” He muttered and hugged the pillow.

            “besides, you know how insecure that hyung of your is.” I snapped my head toward Zee at her comment.

            “yah! You’re supposed to be on my side.” I exclaimed and to think we were being all mushy a few minutes ago.

            “guess what? I’m not on anyone’s side!” she grinned and walked towards the kitchen with her ‘ingredients’.

When she said that she was cooking beef wanton the boys all literally jumped with joy. I guess they all needed to taste something else. Zee also banned the boys from getting in the kitchen while she and Angela work on dinner. I sure hope she’ll be doing the cooking.

Siwon had already vanished up the stairs to put a shirt on.

I sat with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook on the couch and while he played with his game consoles I rummage through Zee’ bag. Nothing unsual. Boring.

            “Kyuhyun-ah, why did Angela call you ahjussi a while ago?” Ryeowook asked innocently. I almost snorted in amusement.

Kyuhyun looked up from his gadget and glared at Wookie as if he’s going to eat him alive.

            “ohhh…I didn’t know she’d actually take that seriously. You’re in for a bumpy ride, maknae!” I laughed. “so what’s the catch?”

            “seriously, it’s nothing.” He tried to ignore us and went back to playing but he definitely looks annoyed.

            “Oh come on! That can’t be ‘nothing’, Kyu. Tell us. It will be our little secret.” Ryewook persuaded leaning in forward to look attentive.

            “either you tell us now or I’ll tell Zee to get it out of Angela.” I threatened and Kyuhyun looked at me and contemplated. “or better yet I’ll go ask now!” I made to stand and Kyuhyun held me in place.

            “fine I’ll tell you!” he said almost sounding panicky. “it’s just our stupid deal. She’ll forgive me if I’ll let her call me that.”

            “forgive you? What did you do this time, Cho Kyuhyun?” Siwon popped out behind Ryeowook followed by a sleepy Donghae and they sat at the couch. Why are these 2 even here anyway?

To make the long story short, Kyuhyun told the others about the incident earlier, including Wookie’s question as to why Zee knows Angela.

            “wahaha! Kyunnie finally got reigned in!” I said laughing.

            “just like you got reigned in by Zee?” he replied snarkily.           

            “she didn’t reign me in. you can even ask her.” I said arrogantly.

            “fine.” He said then turned towards the kitchen. “HEY ZEE!”

Zee’s head poked out a few seconds later looking annoyed.

            “what?”

            “hyung, says you’ve got no hold of him.” Kyuhyun said.

            “true.” Victory for me! “that’s coz he holds himself in.” TRAITOR!

The other boys roared with laughter at my humiliation.

            “keep laughing, at least my girlfriend doesn’t call me ahjussi.”

            “your girlfriend won’t even call you oppa.” Kyuhyun retorted saving what’s left of his pride.

            “Well, at least calling me by my name is better rather than an old man.  Besides, I can let her call me anything because she’s my girlfriend and you, my dear evil dongsaeng, got tied down by someone you just barely know.” I replied with a satisfied smile while the 3 boys nodded in agreement.

Kyuhyun tried to find to find some other excuse but couldn’t.

            “let me get this straight. Because of what Kyuhyun did earlier, as punishment Angela will call him ahjussi?” Donghae asked looking like he just found his way home.

            “yah, you just caught on now?” this kid really!

            “sorry, I just woke up, my brain isn’t that functional yet.” He pouted.

            “and you’re always lost, Donghae-ah.” Siwon muttered obviously amused.

            “why are you 2 here anyway?” I asked.

            “we have a photoshoot and a cf shoot and the location is nearer from here. So we asked to switch with Zhou Mi for the meantime.” Siwon answered nonchalantly.

            “AHJUSSI!!!” Angela’s voice rang out from the kitchen.

We all looked at each other and laughed except for Kyuhyun.

            “it’s so much fun poking in to our maknae’s lo—I mean life.” Ryeowook changed his sentence since Kyuhyun was looking daggers at him again.

            “be nice to, Wookie, it’s not his fault that you screwed up today.” I grinned. Ryeowook looked at me happily.

Oh what a fun dinner this is going to be.

 

Zee’s POV

 

I prepared dinner with Angela who looked like she just got into another planet. She looked so lost in the kitchen and didn’t know which goes which. I taught her how NOT to burn the apartment down first.

We were now chopping some spices to add to the broth that I just left for a while to boil.

            “HEY ZEE!” Kyuhyun’s voice rang out.

            “what does he want now?” never ever disturb someone if you want your dinner to taste good.

I walked towards the kitchen door entrance and poked my head out.

            “what?”

            “Hyung, says you’ve got no hold of him!” yeesh how childish can you get?

            “true. That’s coz he hold himself in.” I said then came back in again.

            “what were they saying?” Angela asked as she set aside some garlic.

            “just some childish immature things they usually do.” I replied casually chopping the leeks.

            “I really don’t know how you are able to handle all of them. I mean I saw all of them at once and that many personalities in one group seems too much.”

            “I got to know them slowly and also watching their shows help a lot.” I smiled at her and started to put the spices on the beef broth.

            “lucky you but at least the others seem ok.” She said shyly handing me the noodles and wanton.

            “wait till you really get to know them…wanna know how to deal with them?” I asked grining.

            “oh yes please!” Angela pleaded.

            “starting with Leeteuk oppa, he’s a good person, shy offcam and very witty. Just go along with his jokes and his instructions and you’ll be fine. For Heechul, you can do whatever that is crazy with him just don’t drop the honorifics until he lets you.”

            “but you don’t right?” she asked interrupting me.

            “well, I’ve always been stubborn so he just dealt with it. there’s only 2 people younger than him who he allows to drop the honorifics it’s Donghae and Yunho oppa.” I said looking at the simmering dish.

            “who’s Yunho oppa?” oh right!

            “oopps! Forgot you don’t know their labelmates aside from SNSD. Well, they’re also from the same company as they are but in a different group.” She nodded in understanding. “as for Yesung oppa, he’s weird so if you’re not totally comfortable with weird people steer clear.”

            “He’s the one with the turtles right?”

            “yep! He has some issues but if you give him enough attention you’ll really find his weirdness very…ermm…charming.” I paused and smirked. “Shindong oppa, he’s a gagman and very easy to get along with so you’ve got no problems there. Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa are almost joined at the hip. They’re bestfriends and another thing, those 2 cries the easiest in the group. Hyukkie oppa is stingy so you can never expect him to treat you with anything. If he’s upset just give him something sweet especially strawberry milk. For Donghae oppa, he really doesn’t like sweets much, but he’s very much like a kid. Just don’t trust him with gadgets, it tends to break in his hands.”

            “it’s obvious but it’s also adorable. Especially when he smiles he looks like a puppy!” Angela said giddily.

            “uh huh! That’s why he’s a favorite among foreign fans. For Sungmin oppa, give him something pink he loves it. if he offers you a massage, let him or he’ll feel bad the whole day. But please beware of his aegyo, or cutesy act. He’ll unleash it on you soon enough so early warning, a lot of girls aren’t able to resist it. For Siwon oppa, he’s very religious but likes to walk around topless especially when he just got out of the shower so careful when he’s around. He’s also very affectionate, don’t worry, skinships are reserved for the hyungs, he’s a perfect gentleman towards girls.” I hurriedly corrected myself as Angela looked frightened.

            “good to know. I might have to kick his if he invades my personal space.”

            “you can try.” I laughed getting a huge serving bowl to put the soup in.

            “what do you mean?” Angela asked curiously.

            “Siwon oppa is the youngest in Korea to achieve a 4th dan blackbelt in taekwondo.” I said proudly. Angela’s mouth hung wide open and her eyes seem to leap out of her eyes.

            “wow! Why did he become a celebrity then if he could actually be an athlete?”

            “this is what he loves to do.” I smiled and started pouring in the soup. “lastly Ryeowook oppa, he loves to serve other people as you may have already observed and he loves to cook so you can also ask him for some pointers. He’s also one of the ‘kids’ in the group and almost as innocent as Donghae oppa. There are also 2 others in the group or rather subgroup that you migtht see with them but you haven’t met yet. Zhou Mi is one of their Chinese members he’s the fahsionista and very fussy about his stuff so hands off. Lastly is Henry, the real maknaeof the group and my cousin. So that’s about it, I could tell you more but that would ruin the fun right?” I said winking at her and she smiled nervously.

            “wow! That’s a lot to remember. So that’s why you’re so close to them, your cousin is one of the members.” She said giddily as if she’d love to meet Henry.

            “yeah but it’s what I also liked to call ‘occupational hazard’ to me at least. Being around them is really stressful. Anyway, I actually thought you already met ZhouMi as he’s supposed to be staying here.”

            “I think Ryeowook oppa told me that he temporarily switched with Siwon and Donghae oppa. I haven’t met him at all.”

            “you will someday. Anyway don’t worry about these things much, you’ll be adjusting fine in no time.”  I said trying to cheer her up.

            “I guess? I’m just scared of doing something wrong because I don’t really have much knowledge about the Korean culture.”

            “don’t worry about it. we can teach you slowly.” I said patting her back like a big sister. “now why don’t you call that ahjussi outside to help us with dinner?”

            “ok. AHJUSSI!!!” she shouted facing the doorway. A roar of laughter from the living room told us all the boys were already convened.

            “that sound means they are all there. Better serve this quickly before those wolves get any hungrier.” I said preparing the plates and bowls while Angela took out the cutleries.

            “do they really get that hungry? Shouldn’t they have a bit more…I don’t know etiquette? They are celebrities.” Angela remarked doubtfully. I snorted in amusement.

            “they do in formal events. But if they are on their own it’s all ‘screw etiquette I’m hungry and I’m eating!’, so if they say they’re getting hungry get something to fill their stomachs.” I learned that bit the hard way.

            “it sounds scary when you put it that way.” Angela said sounding a bit worried but amused.

            “yep, now where is Kyuhyun? AHJUSSI!” I shouted the last and called out Kyuhyun. “Help us with the food please!”

a few seconds later a disgruntled Kyuhyun appeared in the kitchen.

            “yah! Stop calling me that!” he shouted at the both of us.

by the sound of that, this dinner is going to be hell for Kyuhyun.

 

Heechul’s POV

 

            “Ahjussi, hurry up with the food we’re starving over here!” Donghae oppa shouted from the dining table. Siwon oppa was helping me with the plates and bowl.

            “take it easy the ahjussi might trip.” Siwon oppa laughed along with the rest of us.

            “Kyuhyun will be so sorry he ever left Angela at the store. If he didn’t none of this would’ve happened.” I grinned and Zee slapped my hand that kept on reaching for food. I’m getting hungry what can I do?

            “he sure will, and thanks for cooking tonight Zee. It’s been a while since we had this. It goes well with my stir-fried vegetables too.” Ryeowook said happily at Zee who just sat down beside me.

            “no problem. It’s nice to take the off of you sometimes oppa especially since Kyuhyun got back late with your ingredients.” She replied with a smile.

A few moments later the duo in the current limelight emerged from the kitchen with Kyuhyun carrying the large serving bowl. His arms were obviously shaking and if he drops it I’m strangling him!

But he safely placed it on the table before sitting beside Siwon and Angela in front of Zee while Ryeowook and Donghae were sitting at each end of the table. After saying grace, well they did and I just tapped my feet waiting for saint Siwon to finish, we started to eat.

            “this is really good, Zee, I miss this a lot.” Donghae praised munching happily on his food.

            “thanks, since you’ve got Angela around now, I can teach her how to make it, so she can cook it for you.” Zee winked at Angela who looked doubtful that she can actually pull the dish off. Siwon and I exchanged glances and grinned.

I think Angela got what went on a while ago because of Zee’s English reply.

            “but she can’t even cook!” opposed Kyuhyun from beside Zee and Ryeowook. Angela kept looking lost in the conversation since she couldn’t understand Korean.

            “neither can you. And didn’t you hear me? I’m going to teach her.” She retorted and we all laughed. Kyuhyun just shrugged and went on eating.

            “I think it’s a great idea.” Ryeowook smiled at Angela, his eyes crinkling.

            “by the way, Zee, I noticed you and Angela seem to be getting along pretty well.” Donghae observed before shoving some meat in his mouth.

            “yeah, seeing as you two just met each other.” Siwon added poking the tips of his chopsticks playfully on his lips.           

            “what can I say? Great minds think alike.” Zee kept answering in english in the hopes of getting Angela to understand a bit of the conversation. I really wanted to join but I want to satisfy my stomach first.

            “pft! You, yes but her?” Kyuhyun finally got the gist and replied in english but I think that’s just to troll on Angela.

            “oh yeah? I wonder where you brain went when you left me at the grocery earlier!” Angela said angrily at Kyuhyun and all of us stared at her before we howled in laughter.

            “WHOA! HOHO!” all of us jeered. 

  “Hoho! She got you on that one, maknae!”Siwon clapped his hands and wriggled the famous sibrows.

            “that’s what he get for being forgetful.” I muttered in between bites. Zee rolled her eyes and handed me a glass of water.

  “No wonder she thought of calling you Ahjussi.” Ryeowook said shaking his head sideways in disparagement.

             “Tsktsk. What a forgetful Ahjussi you are.” Donghae added and joined Ryeowook with the head shaking.

             “No need to bite his head off, boys.”  Zee said waving her chopsticks at the others. “Heechul and I already did that for you. Besides, they came back safely anyway.”

I noticed Kyuhyun giving a look then rolled his eyes. I guess I wasn’t the only who noticed this as Zee also turned towards me with a grin on her face.

            “And I think he’ll be eating his words pretty soon, anyway and eating your own words definitely doesn’t taste good.” She said vaguely but I got what she meant.

            “I just love how your devious mind works!” I said excitedly and she gave me a wink before grinning evilly at Kyuhyun.

            you people are so delusional.” Kyuhyun muttered under his breath.

            “we didn’t even elaborate what we meant, so what did you even think me meant?” I said slyly.

            “I guess someone just feels like it’s also likely to happen as well.” Donghae teased.

            “another one from the group eh? I think Teukie hyung will be happy that the maknae has finally grown up.” Siwon joked and finished his glass of water.

            “oh shut up, will you?” Kyuhyun complained. I noticed he hasn’t touched his food much.

Lets continue with the torture, shall we?

            “hey Zee, do you know how much Kyuhyun is paying Angela?” I asked grinning at Kyuhyun who looked at me as if to say ‘please don’t tell her!’

            “I don’t know… how much?”

            “1000 won a day.”Angela answered me with a look of utter hate at Kyuhyun.

            I can’t believe you’re far off worse than Eunhyuk when it comes to stinginess.” Zee said irritated at her best friend.

            “All she does is clean anyway. She can’t even cook. Not to mention, she’s giving us a hard time with all the English talk.” Kyuhyun replied not even looking guilty. He looked as if he was the victim.

            “it’s not her fault that she can’t speak Korean.” Zee said looking very annoyed now. she turned her head towards Angela. “do you like animals?”

            “uhhh…yes.”  The new girl replied slightly confused.

            “how would you like to work at my pet hotel? I can give you 10,000 won for half a day.” Zee offered. 10,000 for half a day? Angela can quit her job here now. kekeke

            “sure! When can I start?” Angela asked excitedly. Kyuhyun looked shocked and stared disbelievingly at Zee.

            “are you sure about this Zee?” Kyuhyun asked skeptically.

            “of course I am. And with the salary you’re giving her mine’s better. At least she can save up and can go back home sooner.”

            “maybe you just don’t want to miss her too much.” I said pointing my chopsticks at him.

Kyuhyun almost choked at what I said, Siwon’s brows shot up, Zee’s eyes lit up and Donghae and Ryeowook bounced on their chairs.

            “ahhh…so maybe that’s why he gave her a low salary! He doesn’t want her to go home just yet. Angela looked at us as if thinking ‘screw language barrier!’

            “you are all crazy. Do whatever you but if she messes up it’s not my fault anymore.” Kyuhyun grumbled.

            “It’s not like she’s going to be gone for the whole day. She’ll still be here in the morning so she can clean up your mess.”

            “awww…it’s only been a week and baby Kyu is already getting attached.” Donghae teased.

            “How could we have not noticed that our maknae’s been making the moves all this time?” Siwon said rubbing his chin.  “Anyway, I’m so proud of you Kyu! Just so you know, you already have my blessing!”

            “nado!” Reyowook exclaimed and raised his hand up just like a kid wanting to answer the teacher’s question.

Just like how Zee and I planned this matchmaking thing it seemed to be working so far. We didn’t even have to do much since they already annoy the hell out of each other. Just a slight poke here and there will do the trick as we already knew.keke

            “Jungsu and the others will surely be happy when they find out about this.” I laughed out loud. While the others, except Kyuhyun and Angela, nodded.

            “uh Zee, what are they saying?”  it seems like Angela have had enough.keke

            “nothing much, just torturing your torturer over there.” Zee replied calmly and Kyuhyun glared at her.

            “yah! Don’t look at my girl like that!” I shouted angrily throwing a ball up tissue at him. “you brought this upon yourself. It’s not our fault that you’re affected.”           

            “like what I told you earlier, leave me out if she screws up.” Kyuhyun said jerking a thumb angrily at Angela.

            “you know, you don’t have to speak Korean if you’re just going to insult me.” Angela said understanding Kyuhyun’s gestures.

  “Oh, don’t take it that way, Angela. He’s not really underestimating you. It’s just his way of saying that he’ll miss you.” I blurted out and Zee hit my arm lightly while covering holding in the giggles.

Slip of the tongue, maybe but I don’t regret it. I’m having too much to mind anything and besides I never have paid any mind to whatever I say.

            “is that so? Well too bad coz I won’t miss him at all.” she said making all of us laugh again.

            “you better shut up or I’ll hit you!” Kyuhyun threatened.

            “Cho Kyuhyun, that’s not a way to talk to a girl.” Siwon reprimanded.

            “tsk! Haven’t I taught you anything?” I shook my head at Kyuhyun.“Guys should never hit girls, if you must do it like this.” I reached towards Zee’s chin and gave her a light peck on the lips.

            “AHHH! HYUNG” the boys whined and Angela and Kyuhyun blushed.

            “yah! Don’t make me you guinea pig!” Zee shouted hitting my arm hard. I ignored her.

            “and that’s the way you do it.” I declared proudly while Kyuhyun gagged along with the other boys.

He may be gagging now but I’m sure It’ll turn around one way or another.

 

Zee’s POV

 

After that crazy dinner we had, Angela and I are back in the kitchen t wash the dishes again. But I noticed she seemed to have a lot on her mind. I can’t really blame her though it’s a jungle out there! Hihi

We started sorting out the leftovers and put it in the fridge and started to put the plates in one place in preparation for the washing.

            “if you’re worried about those guys teasing you about Kyu, you’ll get the hang of it.” I said breaking the silence.

            “huh? Oh! It’s not that. I mean it’s just…weird living around celebrities whom I just heard a lot about from my friend who loves them. Plus the fact that I’m living with them just seems bizarre. And to be honest-“ she paused and looked at me shyly.

            “yes? C’mon tell me.” I said encouragingly.

            “Not that I’m belittling them or anything but… wait, you have to promise me first you won’t tell them.” She pleaded and dropped the soapy foam we used to wash the dishes.

            “of course! Don’t worry you have my word.” I smiled at her nervousness. But I think I already have an idea what she has to say.

She looked at the doorway to make sure no one was there to listen in.

            “It’s just that sometimes, they don’t seem like celebrities. They’re like… I don’t know.”  I saw her clench her fist in her struggle to find the right words. I think I can help her with that.

            “like a bunch of 11- year olds on redbull and triple espresso?” I grinned at her and she stared at me as I hit a bulls eye.

            “well, yeah, something like that.”

            “that’s what I thought too when I first met them. You’re lucky you’re only living with only 4 of them.” I said handing her some washed plates to put in the dryer.

            “I guess I am, if the the 4 are already like that I don’t know what will happen if all of them are in one room.”

            “The rest are fun to be with as well but living with all of them under one roof would be one hell of a rollercoaster ride. Take it from me and to think that I just live two floors down from them.” I said laughing. I took some rags to help Angela wipe off the excess water on the counter and the side of the sink.

            “how come Kyuhyun and Ryeowook oppa aren’t living with the rest of the group anyway?” I froze at her question. I was hoping this question wouldn’t come up.

            “well, they did, but Kyuhyun had some…issues so he had to temporarily move out.”  I said trying not to spill what Kyuhyun’s issue is.

            “s can’t stand him as well?” she asked. I laughed.

            “I know you two are always biting each others' head off but believe it or not Kyuhyun’s actually not that bad. Plus, his hyungs love him dearly.” I said with a smile remembering how concerned they were when Kyuhyun was going through his issues and the accident a few years back.

            “all of them? Seriously?” Angela asked in disbelief. “even their fans?”

            “yep! And he’s the only maknae, or the youngest, among any other boy groups that bullies his hyungsinstead of the other way around and their fans love him for that and call him the evil maknae.”  I said. I did help torture Kyuhyun so might as well give him a bit of a leg up in this bit.

            “well, that’s an interesting fact.”

            “Yea. These boys are interesting not only because of their good looks and talents, which I must say you must witness one of these days, but also because they are all really great guys deep within.”

            “I guess I’ll have to witness that for myself one of these days.”  She said said in a weak smile. “so why did Kyuhyun move out?”

            “well, you see—“

            “hey Zee, it’s getting late we have to go.” I gave him a very dark glare and he glared back. “what? did I interrupt you with something?”

            “oh no, Chullie we were just lounging in here waiting for you to in.” I said sarcastically.

            “What are you two talking about that you are so bummed I came in?” He said walking towards us. “Were you just telling her about my oozing awesomeness and irresistible charms that got you lured into me?”

I rolled my eyes.

            “I fell for his modesty” I said looking at Angela who giggled. I stuck my tongue out at Heechul who scowled.

            “yah!”

            “give a us a minute, I’ll be right out.” I said pushing him back out of the kitchen.

            “geez! Girls…” he grumbled and started walking out. “hurry up!” he said before he disappeared.

            “since I have a very impatient boyfriend I’ll say this quick. Like what I told you earlier Kyuhyun’s is not all that bad. I just a lot coz it’s been a long time since he actually talked much. And trust me when I say he doesn’t mean most of the unpleasant things he says. He’s mostly snarky when he’s in the mood. He’s just like a shy version of Heechul and minus the crazy antics. He’s one my best friends so I’d know.”  I finished with a sincere smile.

            “I guess I’m going to have to be more understanding then.” Angela said in a sigh.

            “I’d really appreciate that. As much as he’s being insolent I love that guy, so try to be nice to each other.” I patted her arm. and she nodded.

            “I bet a lot of his fans would be dying to be in my position if they find out about me.” She said jokingly.

I would’ve told her about how his fans would eventually coz ELFs are practically ninjas, but I wouldn’t want to scare her.

            “it’s not just about the fame and apart from his current idol status, Kyuhyun is really someone that’s worth getting to know to.”  I smiled and walked out leaving her slightly confused.

 

Heechul’s POV

 

Zee seemed to be in a pretty good mood when we left Kyuhyun’s place. A total opposite as to what the maknae was feeling. There seem to be less cars on the road which made our progress quite on our way home.

            “what got you all happy about?” I asked keeping my eyes on the road.

            “if you must ask I think those two got potential.” She answered tapping her lap with her hands following the beat of the music on the radio.

            “well, that was obvious and I think it’s better that those two argue a lot in that way Kyuhyun will have his mind off of you-know-who.”

            “true. I hate to think that all this time he never took his mind off of Victoria.” She said crossing her arms with a worried look on her face.

Why is she such a worrywart?

I reached out and held her hand. She may not say it but I know having someone hold her, even if it’s just her hand, she’ll feel relaxed.

            “don’t worry about that kid too much. He can take care of himself, besides we’re not his parents to worry about him too much. I don’t even think his parents worry about him THIS much.” I joked trying to cheer her up.

It worked; she laughed.

            “I guess you’re right. From here on out no more worrying and just coax those two together.”

            “that’s right. and from here on out you should worry about me!” I said jubilantly and rocked my head as if following the music.

            “why should I worry about you? Are you sick?” she asked skeptical.

            “oh yes I’m sick. love sick, beybeh!” I winked greasily at her.

She looked at me as if I had gone completely insane.

            “you have got to be kidding me. You are sick alright. Sick in the head.” She made a gagging gesture as I entered our building’s parking area.

            “can’t you just ride along?” she could join in the fun but she just had to stop me.

            “not when you’re being this revoltingly cheesy.” She shook her head vigorously as she stared at me. I parked the car and shut off the engine.

            “you’re no fun.” I pouted and sulked.

Just when I want to play she refuses. Hmp! Some girlfriend she is. She didn’t even know we already broke my longest relationship record.

            “fine fine. Anything I can do to make feel better?” she sighed and leaned towards me slightly. Her expression looked exasperated.

I stared at her and puckered my lips for a kiss.

            “tsh! You’re so much like a kid.” She sighed again but leaned forward and kissed me lightly.

It’s short but well worth it.kekeke

We got out of the car and walked towards the elevator. I pushed the button for her floor and then mine.

            “we still have our 100th day dinner tomorrow.” I said out of the blue. She stared at me and it seemed to have dawned on her that our date kind of got cancelled coz of what happened.

            “sure, just pick me up at the hotel.” She said as the elevator sounded indicating that we just got to her floor. “and Heechul, please make sure it’s safe this time.” She said before she walked out of the elevator.

That’s it? no hugs? Jeez! Talk about me being a very poor boyfriend.

 

--------------

first and foremost let me just say a very big CONGRATULATIONS! to our boys for winning the Disk Daesang in this year's GDA! wee! the boys and the ELFs' hard work finally paid off!:D

LET'S PARTY!

 

so anyway here's my new update! i know i promised some mushy moments but the ideas kind of flew out the window as i wrote this chap so it's just back to the old Zeechul version of a mushy moment..so sorry..will try to come up with some of it in the future chapters.:( dont hit me!

ps. pictures are not mine and chapter is still unedited so there will be some possible errors. and note that there will be some slight differences in my story and The Seoul Getaway.

replies/thanks:

Coralie_x_SHINee: that makes the both of us..haha im also not used to them being mushy, i can do so if they were some of the other characters but zeechul just doesnt seem to fit..hihihi and yep they will try to be matchmakers...;)

mychokyumintchip: he may be but 2 evil minds can undoubtedly be a burden for the other evil one..hihihi true, but still unike them..haha can't wait for your future chapters too and i always have a lot of fun when we have our lines sessions.hihihi

achillison: breathe in, breathe out...hahaha i guess it's very safe to say that you liked the mushy scene..haha thanks! but i do have to say sorry for the lack of zeechul mushy moment for this chapter though..=<

NicoleKim: me too..hihi i will also have to refer to my friend if id have some plans for Kyu and Angela coz whatever happens to those two it will still be her story.hihi

BLOOP2530: here's the update!=D i hope you;ll like this..:D

mari_038: awww...thanks for reading!:D

hanhayoung:  you're a new subscriber right?thanks for subrcribing!:D so sorry for less mushy zeechul in here..will try my best to have some in my future chaps..

danlyy: hi and welcome to my story..i hope you'll enjoy reading this..and thanks for the sub!:D