Epilogue

His Perfect Match

12 years later

 

Toronto, Canada

 

            “ummaaaaa! Appaaaaa!” the trilling voice of SaeHee rang throughout the main room of their family suite in the Sheraton Hotel.

The 4-year old girl adamantly shook her parents who were still fast asleep not being able to recover from the jet lag yet. Heechul had his arm around Zee’s waist and he was the first one to wake from his daughter’s rousing.

He opened one eye only to be greeted with eyes exactly like his, big, round and puppy-dog like. He groaned and buried his face on his wife’s neck and with the other under his pillow he grabbed it and covered his face.

            “appa! I saw you! Get uuuuup!” SaeHee continued to whine shaking her dad up. After all he did promise her to take her to the ranch. Why did his daughter had to take after Zee when it comes to animals, he always thought. But what he is proud of was the fact that his daughter looked so much like him, although you can see Zee’s face when she smiles.

He couldn’t resist every plea of his little princess much to his wife’s opposition. Zee didn’t want her daughter spoiled.

            “that’s what you get for making promises to your daughter.” Zee’s amused voice echoed in the room. Heechul took the pillow aside.

            “it’s still 7 am. she’s YOUR daughter.” He replied sleepily and laid on his back.

            “you’re up!” SaeHee said excitedly.

            “do I have a choice?” Heechul laughed, grabbed his daughter and swung her in the air.

Her trilling laugh, however, woke another kid in the room.

            “umma, why is it so noisy?” JaeHee, their 6-year old son asked rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

            “JaeHee-ah, come here.” Zee called him patting the bed. JaeHee frowned from being woken up so early, a trait which he probably got from his dad. Not surprising, he may take after Zee features but whenever he gets sulky or mad Heechul’s face appears.

            “your sister wants to got to the ranch after breakfast, want to come?” Zee asked brushing her son’s hair.

            “I promised SiHwan and JeungMin we’d play at the playground!” he pouted. Zee and Heechul looked at each other and sighed.

Back in Korea all of the members chipped in to buy a huge land where they could build their houses inside the compound, all 15 houses are there so all their kids pretty much grew up with each other. Special cases are Hankyung’s 5-yr old daughter, XiaQin, who was born in China and was just brought to Korea 2 years ago, ZhouMi’s 2-yr old daughter, XiLin, who’s still in China and Henry’s 1-yr old daughter who was still in Canada whose birthday was the reason they all came today.

SiHwan is the 6-year old son of Siwon and JeungMin is the 6-year old son of Leeteuk and along with JaeHee, the 3 of them are practically inseparable. They even enrolled in the same Taekwondo class together.

            “it’s not good to play so early, JaeHee-ah.” Zee sighed looking at her son.  SaeHee was yanking Heechul out of bed again.

            “but umma…” he pouted.

            “you play later at the ranch, we’re all going there for your cousin’s birthday anyway.”

            “but that’s not till this afternoon.”

            “listen to umma, JaeHee-ah, I’m sure Siwon and Jungsu also said the same thing to SiHwan and JeungMin.”

            “but you promised SaeHee you’re going to the ranch, why does she get what she wants?”

here it goes, Zee thought.

            “we’re going after breakfast,” Heechul said through trying to control himself then whispered. “just in time for the party.”

            “ohhhhh…” JaeHee’s eyes widened then grinned like his father would. Zee shook her head and picked up SaeHee and prepared her for breakfast.

 

Lau Ranch

 

People started arriving at the first birthday of Henry’s daughter, Shane, and his wife, Kristine greeted us. Zee could still remember years ago when she gave Henry her cd for Christmas. She was his long-time crush after all.

            “Zee, so glad you could make it.” she gave Zee a hug as well as to Heechul who greeted her in english. Henry and Kristine agreed that they would move to Korea when Shane turns 3.

            “is everyone here already?” Heechul asked craning his head.

            “Kyuhyun oppa and Angela aren’t here yet.” She replied.

            “not anymore.” Kyuhyun spoke from behind them carrying his 4-year old daughter Min Ah.

            “now we’re complete. I’ll go tell Henry.” Kristine said before she left.

            “how was the flight?” Zee asked Angela who was holding her son, MinHyun’s hand. He was quite shy and almost barely spoke but having his dad’s blood the prankster in him comes out naturally. The Cho twins don’t look like each other but they are very close.

            “it was ok, tiring but ok.” Angela answered her with a laugh. Kyuhyun and Heechul were now talking about business. All of the SJ members were now the bosses of their own company, SJ Entertainment and now has 3 groups who were successfully promoting in Korea.

They all started walking towards the group who were talking and laughing merrily. Ryeowook’s 4-year old twin sons were making Hanna guess who was who, of course all of us know very well by now, SungWook’s got dimples and IlWook had none.

The oldest of the kids were the 7 year-old sons of Kangin and ShinDong, Young Min and DongWon respectively. Much to Kangin’s dismay, however is that his son is nowhere near as manly as he is, on the contrary he’s more like Sungmin’s son than Kangin coz of YoungMin’s personality is so much like Sungmin’s.

ShingDong’s son DongWon along with Yesung’s twin son, JongJae and daughter, YoonJae was going after Siwon’s 4-year old daughter MiRan in a game of inverted tag.

Sungmin’s 3-year old daughter, MinJi was playing with Donghae’s 3-year old son JoonHae and Eunhyuk’s 3-year old son, JaeHyuk. As MinJi was sort of a tomboy, the boys don’t mind playing with her.

The 1 and 2-year olds were left with the mothers of course, Eunhyuk and JinMi’s daughter EunJi, Kibum’s daughter Gayoon and ZhouMi’s daughter, Xi Lin.

It was chaos in the ranch with all the kids shouting and all but they were all enjoying themselves. Besides they were all used to this already, every Sunday they will all have lunch together in the huge lawn in their compound so this scene is pretty much normal.

            “Heechul-ah, where’s SaeHee? Weren’t you supposed to take her to the stables?” Zee asked looking around.

            “I thought she was with you?” Heechul asked looking around as well.

they both spot JaeHee trying out the Taekwondo stances they just learned with JeungMin and SiHwan.

            “JaeHee, where’s your sister?” Heechul asked. JaeHee looked at his dad with an innocent face.

            “Heechul appa, I saw her walking with MinHyun walking over there!” SiHwan shouted and pointed to the direction of the orange tree at the ranch.

None of the members want to be called samcheon so they all agreed to have their sons and daughter call all of the other members, appas and their wives, ummas.

Zee and Angela looked at each other before walking towards the direction SiHwan pointed.

            “YAH! KYUHYUN-AH!” Heechul suddenly shouted angrily chasing Kyuhyun throughout the ranch much to the laughter of the people present.

            “hyung’s at it again, I see.” Eunhyuk chuckled carrying his daughter.

            “I would’ve given up if I were him.” Donghae said laughing beside him.

Zee and Angela laughed when they saw what the commotion was all about. SaeHee and MinHyun was walking together holding each other’s hands and swinging it happily.

            “they do look cute, if you ask me.” Angela said giggling.

            “don’t let Heechul hear you say that.” Zee laughed knowing her husband’s overprotective instincts when it comes to his daughter.

            “I won’t.” Angela laughed.

Henry’s arrival saved Kyuhyun with his wife and daughter signaling the start of the party. But that didn’t stop him from glaring daggers at Kyu.

            “remind me to keep telling MinHyun not to mess with your daughter. Or hyung will have my neck.” Kyuhyun whispered beside Zee.

            “don’t worry I will.” Zee said laughing.

All of them started enjoying the party celebrating the birthday of the new maknae of the family.

Years may have passed but the brotherhood and relationships they all had remained the same, from love and friendship they all cherished it to the end and as long as they’re together, everything was possible.

Although the kids don’t know it yet, their parents already had something planned for their future if they wish to choose it.

A future group called SJ:2.

 

The End?

----------------

im finally marking the story complete..wah! thank you all for supporting His Perfect Match, i really love you all...all my 90 subscribers and even the silent readers! no words can express how much im thankful towards all of you..hope you like this epilogue..i dont know when the special chap will be up but it will be posted for sure..plus i will be updating and finiship Fires on the Dance Floor..my Eunhyuk fic..hihi

and as for the sequel..there will be a sequel..that's all im saying for now..hihi once again thank you all!!!