Heenim Goes Hunting

His Perfect Match

En Route to Singapore

 

Zee’s POV

 

            “so what’s with the dark circles under your eyes? I thought you slept after you came over?” I asked Heechul who sat slouching beside me on the plane.

He looked tired; I told him to take a short nap but just insisted not to. I guess he shouldn’t blame me if he’d have one of his temper tantrums again later.

            “Hongki called last night, drunk and crying. He’s been having a tough time lately so I went to him.” He gave out a big yawn and stretched.

His stubbornness won’t last long coz by the looks of it he’s about to get some shut eye.

            “is he ok?” I asked. I worry about him too since Heechul brings me to one of the gatherings. I didn’t want to go, but when he found out I have an AB blood type, he’d drag me with him. Since there were just a few gatherings I’ve been to all I’ve met were Hongki, Junhyung and Simon D oppa.

            “yeah, I kind of scolded him a bit coz he didn’t want to listen to me but I got him to go home in the end, even if it took hours.” He replied sounding really tired.            

            “I think you should rest. Sleep for a bit so you won’t look like a panda.” I teased and he glared at me. I know what’s already in his head. That even if he looked like a panda he still is gorgeous and since he’s Kim Heechul he can pull off any ‘look’.  

            “I told you I don’t need it. Even if I’ll look like a panda, I’m Kim Heechul; I look good in everything.” Yeesh! See what I mean?

            “suit yourself.” I simply said giving up convincing him. I took out my iTouch and plugged the earphones to my ears and scrolled over my playlists before deciding to doze off.

I was just deciding on a 90’s song from Michael Bolton when I felt Heechul elbow me lightly. I snapped my head at him and glared.

            “hey, care to share?” he nodded his head towards my iTouch.

            “you have your own player, make use of it.” I replied grumpily. I looked on my player again and pressed play. As soon as I did so, he unplugged one of my earphones and plugged it in his ear.

It is utterly hopeless he always gets his way. The brat.

            “yah, why was Kyuhyun sleeping on your couch this morning? I thought he was suppose to sleep in the extra bedroom you guys have?” he asked in a whisper, Kyuhyun was sitting just 2 rows behind us.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. This was the question I hoped to avoid, I really didn’t want Kyuhyun to be questioned by his hyungs but then again he needed them even if he won’t admit it.

            “ok, I’m only going to say this once and you can never freak out ok?” I warned him. He looked surprised and even got more curious that he shifted and faced me.

            “c’mon bring it on, I can handle it.” He grinned as if waiting for a juicy gossip.

            “now that I think about it, it was your fault.” I started, he was about to protest but I raised a hand and covered his mouth to shut him up. “shh! Kyuhyun disappeared last night.”

            “BWOH!?” he shouted. I sighed in frustration and flicked his forehead.

The other members all looked at us in surprise even the flight attendant came over and asked what’s wrong. We just told her it was nothing, same as with the members who went back to whatever they were doing.

            “yah! I told you not to freak out!” I said through gritted teeth as I glared at my idiotic beau.

            “you can’t expect me to stay calm after what you just said you know. Where the hell did he go anyway?” he hissed back. We weren’t sure if Ryeowook and Sungmin who were just directly behind us were listening or not so we had to keep our voices down.

            “you have to ask? You already know where. You were the one who convinced him to go there in the first place.” I said glaring at him.

            “why are you always blaming me? what the hell did I do? But wait, don’t tell me he went to--?” it finally dawned on him it took him long enough.

            “yes, he went to their dorm coz the idiot took the other idiot’s advice to confess before everything’s too late.” I said mocking Heechul and his bright ideas.

            “yah, how am I supposed to know that he’d actually take that advice so soon? He was so quiet then that I didn’t even think he was listening.” He argued trying to keep his voice down. It’s really hard to keep arguing while keeping your voice hushed.

            “well, news flash, genius! He was and he did leave last night and now he’s worse than ever.” I sneered at him. I saw his brows furrow.

            “will you continue on insulting me or will actually tell me what happened?” he said crossing his arms. He sounded as if I was the one who’s at fault now. This guy is really something.

            “fine, when I woke up at around 3:30 and went to the kitchen for a glass of water when I saw the door to his room open. I checked the room and it was empty I was about to call him when he arrived looking as if all the blood was drained from his body. He was so pale I thought he’s gonna faint. I gave him a glass of water I asked him where he went off to.” I explained trying to shorten what happened. I felt cold chills just remembering what happened that I couldn’t help rubbing my hands together.

            “so he told you he went to the f(x) dorm?” Heechul asked trying to assist me in my recollection. His question saved me from a lot of words so I just nodded.

            “he couldn’t say anything and just sat on the couch. I gave him a few minutes but when I was about to leave him he suddenly said ‘she already left.’ His voice sounded so dead that goosebumps rose all over my body. I sat back down with him and then he leaned on my shoulder and started to cry.” Again as I recollected what happened goosebumps rose on my arms again. I immediately rubbed it off.

            “he cried? Seriously?” Heechul asked in surprise. I know how he felt Kyuhyun wasn’t the crying type.

            “yes, he wasn’t sobbing, he was just silent, it’s just that his tears kept flowing. I let him lean on me until he fell asleep. I realized that all his crying will make his eyes look puffy so put on a gel eye mask; I took it off before he woke up. I didn’t ask any details during breakfast and just figured that Vic already left with Nickhun to Thailand.”

Heechul huffed probably trying to figure out some way to help his dongsaeng, a way that’s probably not obvious. It’ll be bad for his image if it’s too noticeable.

            “Victoria must really be inlove with Nickhun for her to actually marry him when she’s just starting her career.” He commented thoughtfully looking at the wall in front of us.

            “she must be. We can’t blame her for what happened to Kyuhyun though.” I sighed. Only a very immature person would actually blame her, I wonder what his fans would say if they found out Kyu’s heartbreak.

            “yeah, he should never have fallen in love with someone who he knew could never fall in love with him.” I gave him a disgusted look. Now he’s blaming Kyu?

            “so you’re saying you will just fall in love with someone who you know who already likes you so that you can be sure your feelings won’t be rejected?” I sounded indignant but who the hell cares.

            “yup! Besides I don’t really have to worry about things like that. I am born to make women fall in love with me.” He said proudly.

Goodness help me, how did I become stuck with a guy like him? Is this a punishment or something? Patience is tested so please endure for a while.

            “you are seriously unbelievable.” I tried to sound sarcastic but it doesn’t seem to come across to him as such.

            “I know right?” he smirked arrogantly.

            “you’re hopeless.” I yanked the earphone from his ear and put it back to mine. I shifted myself so I’d be facing the other way and crossed my arms.

            “yah! What is your problem now?” he asked his voice getting louder again. He shook me but I ignored him.

            “I just want to take a nap, now quit bothering me before I switch seats with Henry.” I said through gritted teeth, still not turning to face him.

I heard him say something but I already increased the volume of my music that I didn’t hear any of it. And honestly, I don’t really care. I just got my thoughts set on enjoying Singapore while I’m there.

 

Sungmin’s POV

 

The best way to end a concert is to eat a hearty meal. Yum! Still can’t forget all those good food we had earlier. The chili crabs, hainanese chicken and those noodles! Ahhh… just thinking about it made me hungry again.

I stretched on my bed and took a glance at the other empty one, which was Ryeowook’s who I was rooming with. Kyuhyun didn’t join us for dinner so he brought him some food.

I let out a sigh as I sat up remembering his tears when we sang In My Dream during the concert. He tried to be cheery as possible in our other songs but he couldn’t stop his tears anymore. We didn’t talk about it at the backstage as to not make him feel burdened.

I couldn’t wait for Ryeowook to arrive so I just grabbed my toiletries and headed for the bathroom to wash up. Sound check and practice for tomorrow will be a bit late anyway since we already know our way around the stage.

After I took a short hot shower I turned the faucet on and washed my face, it was then that I heard the door open and then closed. I guess Ryeowook’s back, I wonder if Kyuhyun ate.

I took a face towel from beside the sink and walked out of the bathroom. Ryeowook was fixing his things from his suitcase and took out the clothes he’d be wearing tomorrow.

            “Ryeowook –ah, how’s Kyuhyun?” I asked plopping down on his bed while drying my hair with another towel. He sighed heavily and tossed his toiletries bag on top of the couch in front of his bed and plopped down himself.

Ryeowook always reminds me of my mom, he always fusses about everything and worrying about others. Sometimes I feel like I should do something nice for him.

            “he didn’t eat much. He forced himself to eat a few spoonfuls before deciding to stop. I guess he thought he needed to eat at least a little for the concert or maybe he felt a little guilty because I took the effort to bring food to him.” Ryeowook said sounding like he was about to cry.

I sat beside him and rubbed his shoulders. As a hyung, cheering him up felt like my responsibility at this moment.

            “did Leeteuk hyung talk to him?” I asked. hyung was rooming with the maknae and was probably more worried than us.

            “maybe he did after I left, but he didn’t say anything while Kyuhyun ate. Zee talked to him about other stuffs earlier and he talked casually back even if his answers were a bit limited.” Ryeowook replied. Hyung must’ve thought it was the best way to leave it all up to Kyu.

I don’t think so, maybe leaving him alone to think by himself will make things even more complicated. We need him to see that the world is not only limited to Victoria. Yup! That’s it! I am a genius!!!

            “Wookie-ah!” I shouted excitedly at Ryeowook who almost jumped in his seat in shock.

            “what?”

            “do you think we can escape tomorrow morning?” I asked. oooooooohhh!!!! Cant stop getting all excited! Wah! It’s going to be a blast tomorrow!

            “maybe, if we leave early. Why?” he asked puzzled. I don’t he’d be puzzled for long…hihihi he loves sight seeing as much as I do.

            “let’s bring Kyuhyun somewhere tomorrow, ok?” I dunno where were going yet but that can easily be solved. Besides Wookie knows a bit of mandarin.

            “where would we bring him? And can you actually force him to come with us? you’re forgetting who’s he rooming with.” I wonder when Ryeowook became so pessimistic.

            “let’s worry about that tomorrow. And as for dragging Kyuhyun, simple! We’ll ask Zee, Kyu always does what she tells him to do.” I said much more ecstatically. I think I’m bringing my camera for tomorrow…souvenirs!

Ryeowook’s eyes now brightened. That’s the spirit! I’m sure we can both pull this off, we can arrive at the stadium in time for the practice.

            “hyung! we forgot one factor…” Ryeowook’s mood suddenly dropped.

            “what?”

            “not what, who…Heechul hyung.” he answered. I felt the blood drain from my face.

Heechul hyung…

We can’t bring him with us, but wherever Zee goes he had to be there or at the very least knows about it. And if we did manage to escape him I can only imagine the beating we’ll get from him after. My still hurt from the last time I accidentally crossed his path.

            “why don’t we ask Zee about it? If she likes our--” Ryeowook gave me his childish glare. “--my idea maybe she’d handle hyung for us.”

            “that could work. C’mon let’s go to her room, I met hyung on my way back here so I’m sure Zee’s alone.” He said almost bouncing.

He grabbed my wrist and almost dragged me to the door. I managed to grab the card key before the door closed. We crept along the cold hotel corridor, careful not to meet any one of our managers or even Leeteuk or Heechul hyung.

The soundtrack for mission impossible began playing in my head and both Ryeowook and I raised our fingers and made guns out of them. Acting like complete idiots we transformed into secret agents! Yeah! How cool is that?

Nearing the elevator we rolled on the floor to get across.keke the security probably thought we’re a bunch of idiots playing around the hotel…kekeke

We got into the elevator and pressed Zee’s floor, which was just 2 floors down.

            “do you remember her room number? I asked Ryeowook as we got out of the elevator. He nodded.

            “it’s room 917, so…” he looked for the room number signs. “it’s this way.” He continued pointing to the right. hallway.

            “are you sure it’s safe to go to her room? Are you sure hyung’s already left?” I asked again.

            “I am sure. He went straight to his and Yesung hyung’s room. He wasn’t in a good mood though” Ryeowook replied irritably as he looked at the numbers on each door. But great hyung’s in a bad mood.

            “917!” I exclaimed pointing to the door on my left. I rang the doorbell hoping Zee is still awake.

A few seconds later Zee opened the door; She looked like she just stepped out of the bathroom since her hair is a bit wet.

            “Sungmin oppa, what are you doing here?” she asked looking confused and then looked at Ryeowook.

            “can we come in? we’d like to talk to you about Kyuhyun.” I said. I felt somewhat embarrassed since I’m already in my jammies. Oh well!

            “sure. Come on in.” she said opening the door wider for us.

she motioned for us to sit in the couch as she sat on the edge of her bed and looked at us.

            “we’re not disturbing you, are we?” Ryeowook asked a bit worried.

            “no, I just finished cleaning up the mess Heechul made in here anyway. He made an excuse about how they almost got into a serious accident yesterday and I didn’t care. Blah blah blah.” She sounded irritated. “so I had to kick him out.  well, you’d like to talk to me about Kyuhyun?”

hyung got mad yesterday when we arrived coz she didn’t ride with him on the same car and went with us instead. I guess that argument they had on the plane was the reason why Zee gave him a cold shoulder. Zee got concerned after the accident of course but when hyung tried to make a big deal out of it to her…well, you know Zee.

            “yes, actually I thought of something to cheer him up, but it kind of involves a little rule breaking.” I started nervously, I was so nervous I couldn’t look straight to her eyes.

            “it wouldn’t be fun without a bit of rule breaking so tell me, what is it about?” she grinned. This is exactly what I love about her…kekeke

            “we want to get him out for some sight seeing tomorrow. But it should only be the four of us.” Ryeowook explained. He sounded more excited now. well I am too, I’m almost bouncing in my seat!

            “hmmm…Kyuhyun’s sharing a room with Leeteuk oppa right? that’s going to be tricky. I’ll just text him now and tell him to meet me at 7 am?” she asked and Ryeowook and I both nodded excitedly.

As she texted him, I saw a bunch of brochures on the table and randomly grabbed one.

Singapore Zoo

This could be a pretty great place to bring him. With Kyuhyun’s mood an amusement park would do very little, even if he loved fast rides and don’t people say animals have healing effects on depressed people?

            “Zee , do you think we could bring him here?” I asked raising the brochure up.

Zee’s eyes brightened. I knew it would she loved animals.

            “that’s a great idea, oppa! Kyuhyun could use the walk and the animals. Hmmm…I know someone who works there maybe I could give her a call and tell her to give us a few perks.” She grabbed her phone excitedly and dialed a number and began talking away in english.

            “Tomorrow’s going to be a blast for Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook said glancing at me.

            “it sure will, if it can’t heal him fully at least it should make him smile a little.

            “good news! She says she can give us a few perks in exchange for some pictures and autograph from you guys. And don’t worry I told her to keep out little adventure quiet…” Zee’s smile got wider.

            “Zee, I’m seriously loving your connections!” I jumped off the couch and hugged her with all my might!

            “yah! Yah! yah! Oppa! i…cant….breathe!” she said gasping for air. I immediately let go.

            “oops! Sorry just got excited.” I apologized sheepishly.

            “well, obviously…wow, that seriously hurt.” She rubbed her arms. I apologized again but she just laughed. Whew! It’s good that she’s totally cool about it.

            “thanks Zee!” Ryeowook also said excitedly.

            “I just have one request. Since you’re all celebrities, please wear something inconspicuous? I can’t run all day tomorrow just to escape your fans.” She said. Ryeowook and I laughed and nodded.

 Cap and shades can do wonders but we still need to look like tourists and not celebrities. Easy enough!

            “oh by the way, is Yesung oppa ok? He got hit by a lightstick or something during the concert.” Zee asked.

            “yeah he’s ok, he says it stings a bit but no bruising.” Ryeowook replied. He also went to give hyung some medicine. We love our fans and we know they love us but they should be very careful with what they throw at us on stage.

Anyway, we researched more about the zoo and booked the tickets online. It was nearly 1 am now so we immediately left her room. We need to get up bright and early tomorrow and even if we are tired we can do this for our brother in need.

 

7 am

 

Zee’s POV

 

I’m all set and ready for our little escapade today and I’ve already stepped out on their floor. It could’ve been easier if we all met up at the lobby but then again there might be some hold ups that those 2 might encounter.

            “Zee?” I whirled around at the sound of the voice. It was a sleepy Donghae!

            “Hae oppa, why are you up so early?” I asked a bit surprised.

            “I woke up early and couldn’t get back to sleep so I decided to walk around the pool on the roof. How about you?” he asked rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He looked me up and down; I guess he noticed that I was already made up.

I was about to open my mouth to answer when two voices from behind Donghae oppa called me. Oppa turned around and saw the disguised get up figures of Sungmin and Ryeowook oppa. By disguised I mean they looked like normal tourists. Ryeowook oppa pulled back his hair and put a cap on backwards, I think he got that look from Henry. He looked like a little kid with that look. Sungmin oppa on the other hand looked more like a professional photographer on duty. His DLSR camera hung on his neck and he had a backpack with him. He ruffled his hair down to hopefully cover his eyes but his hair’s so short it didn’t even reach his eyebrows, but all in all I think we ca pull this thing off.

            “are you guys going somewhere?” Donghae oppa asked suspiciously.

            “well, kind of.” I replied guiltily. It’s really hard to lie to oppa when he looks so much like a kid and so innocent.

We ended up explaining our plans to him. That we wanted to get Kyuhyun out and explore a bit without having to think about tonight’s concert and all that. He wanted to come with us at first but we said that if too many of us would go it would be more conspicuous.

            “you can help us by stalling a bit?” I suggested.

            “bad idea, Donghae can’t lie. It would be like we actually told the hyungs ourselves.” Sungmin oppa said much to Donghae oppa’s indignation.

            “I can do it, hyung.” Donghae oppa pouted. “but on one condition.” This time he pouted at me.

            “what is it?”

            “get me a new pet.” He smiled that huge, wide, kiddie smile of his. He’s really cute like a kid, no wonder Heechul can’t resist him.

            “what kind of pet?” I asked. well, if we want his cooperation I guess this is necessary.

            “anything as long as I can play with it. And not a cat, Heechul hyung already has 2 in the dorm.” He replied with his hopeful smile.

            “ok, will give you one when we get back.” I promised. I actually already have one in mind.hihihi

            “ok so what do I need to do?” he asked. his eyes wide and hopeful.

            “when Kyuhyun comes out of the door go inside and take his place on his bed. Leeteuk hyung won’t mind much since he knows Kyuhyun needs time alone.” Sungmin oppa explained. He actually thought of this just now?

            “alright, but if I get caught I won’t lie ok?” he said and we nodded.

A few minutes later Kyuhyun walked out of their room looking sleepy but looked decent enough. At least he didn’t walk out in his sleep get up. He looked a bit confused on what’s going on after Donghae crept inside the room and probably already snuck into Kyuhyun’s bed. Kiddie Hae will do anything for a nice treat.

            “what’s going on? Where are we going?” Kyuhyun asked as both Sungmin and Ryeowook grabbed either side of his arms and dragged him to the elevator.

            “just shut up and come along. We’re going to the zoo!” I said excitedly as all of Kyuhyun’s protests went unnoticed and left unheard.

 

Singapore Zoo

 

We arrived at the a few minutes just after its opening hours. We would’ve been there earlier if it weren’t for Kyuhyun who kept on planting his feet on the ground. It resulted to Sungmin oppa to carry Kyuhyun to the taxi. I never knew he was that strong so I guess that was just reflex.

We showed the confirmation of our booked tickets at the counter and then we’re all set to go.

            “why of all places did you think a zoo would actually cheer me up?” Kyuhyun asked bitterly.

We didn’t really say we’re trying to cheer him up. So, we pushed him straight inside and looking at the zoo map we went straight to primate kingdom.

            ‘HYUNG HYUNG!!!” we all whirled around at the sound of Ryeowook oppa’s excited voice. He was pointing at a tree near us. I didn’t notice when we came in but it was full of tiny monkeys! It has a dark grayish color in the face with long white fur around it’s neck like a mane and brown hair along its body. What’s more it was close enough to touch.


            “wah, those really look like Eunhyukkie.” Sungmin commented amusedly snapping some photos of the hairy creatures.

            “it especially look like him when he debuted since his hair was just as messy.” Kyuhyun said snarkily and we laughed, except him but since he’s already commenting and all that we saw it as a good sign.

            “these are called Tamarins.” I said pointing at the information chart beside the tree.

            “let’s go see other animals!” Ryeowook dragged us excitedly. We passed by another unusual primate which we found out was a proboscis monkey.

The weather was very good for going around the zoo since there wasn’t much sun but still perfectly warm. We had to make longer stops since Sungmin couldn’t help but snap some pictures of the animals and some of us, randomly asking passing European tourists.

It was really a good thing that none recognized us so far. We really hid Kyu’s dark brown hair using a black wig. He didn’t like it much but he had no choice with Sungmin and I there…muhahaha he and Sungmin also wore thick framed glasses.

My friend, Tina, met us during the 10:30 show of “Splash Safari” and gave us a private meeting of the animals used in the show like the sea lions, pelicans and penguins. The highlight of it was that each of us got a kiss from Roger the sea lion! How cool is that!?

Ryeowook looked like he was about to be thrown over a cliff when Sungmin wrapped the snake around his neck. Hahaha Kyuhyun smiled a bit when he played with the otters for a while. Tina was very welcoming and almost became our personal tour guide telling us the way around the zoo and the best time to see the animals. The boys wanted to help with the conservation project of the zoo and promised to lend a hand if they need it.

We walked straight to the Fragile Forest next before we would go to the Elephant show at 11:30.

            “wah, this is really nice.” Sungmin oppa commented continuing to snap some pictures of some butterflies on trees. We walked along the path and found some mouse deer just walking along the grassy the paths. Ryeowook oppa bent down and started calling for the animal in some weird ‘tok tok’ sounds.

            “oh! Kyopta!” Ryeowook oppa said ecstatically as one of the mouse deers his hand.

We all bent down and had out pictures taken, well, except Kyuhyun.

We walked further down the path and came across a large wooden stairs, which probably led to a deck where you can see over the entire enclosure.

            “do I really have to go—AHHHH!!!” we all whirled around after Kyuhyun’s panicked scream.

We all were supposed to be concerned for what might have happened to him but what we saw made us laugh so hard we had to hold onto the wooden hand rails.

A group of playful lemurs that we didn’t notice jump off from the trees, onto Kyuhyun’s back before jumping down and up the stairs! We were all doubled up in laughter, if you could only see his expression. I wish Sungmin oppa would stop laughing and actually make use of his camera.

            “Kyu…Kyuhyun-ah, gwenchana?” I asked still trying to control my laughter. Putting a hand on his shoulder while he patted himself off of leaves and some tiny tree barks.

            “I’m good. If only those things didn’t—AHHHHH!!!!” we doubled up in laughter again as the same, or probably another, group of lemurs started jumping on him again. Only this time, a baby lemur that fell right after its mother jumped onto our snarky friend, stayed on his shoulder and grabbed onto his hair and flicked it’s long striped tail onto Kyuhyun’s face making him splutter a few times.

            “I think Kyuhyun made a friend.” Ryeowook oppa said after the tiny lemur won’t let got of Kyuhyun’s hair.

            “can’t you get this thing off of me?!” Kyuhyun said almost panicking, he wouldn’t even touch the poor animal.

            “he probably thinks you’re the next best thing after its mother, Kyu.” I said stifling my laughter. They looked absolutely cute!

            “Kyuhyun-ah, I’ll take a picture try to look happy will yah!” Sungmin commanded and Kyu fixed his face with a tiny smile.

            “that’s better, now c’mon let’s go up. The mother is probably looking for its baby.” I said grabbing Kyuhyun’s hand.

More playing lemurs were at the deck and most of them were lounging on the wooden rails that we couldn’t help but touch a few of them. They were really very friendly. We found a female that could be the mother since it was following Kyu around. Kyuhyun looked like he got the hang of the little friend he had since he couldn’t stop petting it. It actually climbed down now and was now on his arm his hand.

            “yah, face it, that little thing got made your heart soft.” I teased and he smiled. As soon as he did I looked at the other two who gave a thumbs up.

Kyuhyun bent down and tried to give the little one on the female that’s been following him and it immediately clung onto its mother. Kyuhyun looked at the two lemurs as it climbed onto one of the nearby trees.

            “makes you wish to take it home, doesn’t it?” I asked.

            “no thanks, one primate in the dorm is enough.” He said which made us all laugh as we left the enclosure and onto the elephant show!

 

11 am, Swiss Hotel

 

Heechul’s POV

 

            “yah, has anybody seen Sungmin and Ryeowook? I haven’t seen them all morning.” Siwon commented as we were having brunch at the hotel restaurant.

We were all tired from last night’s concert so most of us woke up pretty late. I even had a bad night with SaeMi kicking me out of her room. What’s so bad about eating ramen in her room? The dinner we had didn’t fill me up much so I had to eat something. Sure I may have spilled some hot water on the carpet but it was just water no need to go berserk about it. Yeesh!

            “now that you’ve asked, no.” Eunhyuk answered Siwon looking concerned.

            “has anyone checked on their room yet?” Leeteuk asked. Why would they even care? Those two probably slept in.

            “I did, but no one answered I figured maybe they were just too tired and decided to sleep in.” Shindong answered stuffing some French bread into his mouth. Yeesh! If he eats too much he wouldn’t be able to move later.

            “I’ll ask JungHoon hyung to check up on those two.” Leeteuk informed grabbing his phone.

I noticed something odd. The others were too busy eating but Dongahae doesn’t see to be able to touch his food. He was just picking his fork at some smoked chicken on his plate but his mind was obviously elsewhere.

            “Dongahae-ah, what’s eating you?” I asked landing my hand hard on his shoulders. It made him jump a bit.

            “no…nothing, hyung. i… I just…don’t feel good.” He stuttered.

Strange. This kid stutters when he lies.

            “Chul-ah, where’s Zee?” Leeteuk asked tearing my gaze away from Donghae.

            “probably still sleeping or maybe went to the mall near here, I don’t know.” Yeah I’m still pissed at her for kicking me out last night. So what!? Maybe she went with Henry who got dragged along by ZhouMi to go shopping.

            “hyung, are you still mad about what happened?” Yesung asked sounding amused.

            “Yesung-ah, do me a favor and shut the hell up.” I snapped. I’m in a seriously bad mood today so please no one should cross me.

            “how’s Kyuhyun, hyung?” Siwon asked trying to divert the attention from me. Good move.

            “he’s still in bed I didn’t wake him up coz he probably didn’t want to come down. He was all covered up in his blanket and kept on shifting. Poor kid probably didn’t get enough sleep.” Leeteuk said mournfully. He probably wished he could do something for the kid.

People should let him be, he’s an adult now not a baby that needs to be pampered. He’s so insolent anyway. Besides everyone experiences heartbreak or two in their lives so why bother so much.

            “hyung, I’ll go ahead.” Donghae suddenly said and before we could say anything else he stood up and left.

            “what the hell is wrong with that kid?” I asked a bit irritated.

            “he’s weird this morning. I woke up at around 9 and saw he wasn’t in his bed and just left a note that he would be by the pool area to have a walk but when I went after him he wasn’t there.” Eunhyuk said in a very puzzled voice.

Something’s definitely up. I need to have a talk with that fish; it’s obvious that he’s hiding something.

I also excused myself and went after Donghae right before the elevator door closed.

            “yah, tell me the truth. What are you hiding?” I asked frankly. Donghae paled a little.

He really looks pitiful when he’s lying and sometimes you can’t help but let him off the hook but I don’t think I will this time.

            “hyung, I’m not hi..hiding anything.” His voiced shaked. We arrived at our floor and I dragged him to my room.

            “I know when you’re lying, how many years have I known you? You can’t lie. So spill it!” I commanded with all the authority that I had.

He stared at me for a few seconds then pouted, his lips shook a little.

            “HYUNG! I”M SORRY!!!” he screamed suddenly grabbing onto mo hugging me like a crazy person!

            “yah! YAH! LEE DONGHAE! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU!?”

            “they made me do it, hyung! please don’t kill me! They took Kyuhyun out this morning!” Donghae explained so fast it took me a few seconds to process everything.

            “what do you mean ‘they’?” I asked grabbing his arms prying him off of me.

            “Sungmin hyung, Ryeowookkie and Zee. They took Kyuhyun out to the zoo. They asked me to stall Leeteuk hyung.” he said pouting like a kid who broke his mom’s favorite vase.

Of all the!!! Why didn’t she tell me about this!? She’s totally gonna get it! Just you wait SaeMi!

            “so you mean you were the one hiding under Kyuhyun’s blanket all this time?!” he nodded.

            “sorry, hyung, but they meant Kyuhyun well so I let them.”

Donghae sounded very sorry so no use of grilling him anymore. One thing to do now is to go after them and kill each and every one of them.

            “Donghae-ah, it’s better to keep this a secret from the others especially from our managers, got it? If they ask tell them the idiots went shopping. Just try and think that they’re Henry and ZhouMi.” I said giving Hae instructions. I felt like the bad person now trying to influence Hae’s innocent mind to evil deeds. Aish!

Donghae went back to his room and I started to change before Yesung got back. No time to think about disguises I just grabbed a pair of dark sun glasses and one of Yesung’s gray hats.

I took the stairs to go a floor down to avoid that awkward meet up at the elevator if the others were on their way up. As soon as I got down to the lobby I asked for some instructions on how to get to the zoo and the concierge kindly booked me a ticket online. It’s a pity that he had to endure my broken English though.

They called a taxi in for me and I quickly took it to avoid detection if anyone of the staff were on the lobby. After telling the driver my destination we quickly took off. I already asked how long it would take us to arrive and he said around 30-45 minutes with traffic. So let’s just hope there’s less traffic today.

After a few minutes we finally got to the zoo. I hurriedly got off after I paid the fee and went straight to the counter. It’s already 1 pm so they’re probably going to get lunch or either just finished. I better hurry to find the restaurants.

Those 4 better get ready when I find them coz when I do they’ll wish that they would rather be fed to the alligators.

Looking at the zoo map I got AhMeng’s restaurant was located not too far from the entrance. I dodged some tourists along the way. There weren’t much younger people so I hoped none would recognize me.

Luck was on my side coz just as I was about to get to the entrance the 4 escapees appeared right before me. Kyuhyun, who looked like a hiphop wannabe wth the cap he’s wearing, followed slightly behind the other 3 who were chatting animatedly especially Ryeowook. Sungmin had his camera hung around his neck with a bag on his back. If I didn’t know them that well, I’d say they were disguised pretty well.

I followed them quietly from behind; a bit far but close enough for me to keep a close eye on them.

I guess this day out did well for Kyuhyun. Even if he still looked glum at least he smiled a bit and talked. I couldn’t hear what they were taking about since there were a lot of noises coming from the passing tourists but I think I heard them talking about going to the white tiger enclosure.

When we got there, there weren’t that much people yet so we stood at the spot that had a roof. There’s a sign that says feeding time will be in a few minutes. They were standing be the wooden railings Sungmin snapping pictures away of the 3 white tigers. I admit if I weren’t boiling mad at these 4 people in front of me right now I would’ve enjoyed the sight.

the people started to fill up the place when the caretaker arrived so I went closer to them. I was so close that I could hear their conversation. I just kept my head down in case one of them looks back.

            “it would really be nice to have a pet like that.” SaeMi said sighing. Yeesh! She already had that giant dog of hers and now she wants another giant cat? Most women go for fancy things and all my girlfriend wants is a pet tiger. Go figure.

            “haha but that would really be dangerous. You can stick to Heechul hyung and imagine him as a tiger since he’s already like one.” Ryeowook said laughing. Oh ho! Now you’re dragging me into your conversation.

            “hyung’s temper is worse than than a tiger on a rampage. So if it were me I’d choose the tiger.” Kyuhyun commented offhandedly. They all laughed at that.

Aish! He’s heartbroken and yet can still make those snarky comments. I won’t go easy on him them.

            “that tiger’s cuter than him too.” SaeMi said pointing at the tiger that just caught the chicken that was just thrown at it.

BWO!? A tiger is cuter them me!? KIM HEECHUL!? A tiger can beat me!? She DID NOT just say that!

            “I wonder what hyung would say if he was here?” Sungmin asked looking up from his camera.

            “he would probably say that he’d be feeding you to those tigers next.” I said through gritted teeth behind them. All four of the whirled around, 4 shocked faces met my fiery gaze.

 

            “HYUNG!!!”

 

---------------------------------------------

hope you all liked this chapter this wasnt the chapter ending i was hoping for but this chap got unexpectedly long so i decided to cute it. so sorry if it would seemed disorganized, i wrote this on different days..=<

once again thanks for my good friend mychokyumintchip for helping me out..hihi and please do read her story The Seoul Getaway it's really a great story and it's the story for our crossover..hihi

PS. i havent read through this chap so sorry for any mistakes..i always post before i edit..hihi so sorry..

all photos are mine except for the lemurs since there were moving a lot i couldnt get a decent picture..hihi please take out with consent..thanks!=D

 

Replies/Thanks

OnewxChicken4ever: awww...:( i guess the song made the scene even more sadder..

MusicChibi: he does. but at least he's got friends who're willing to cheer him up.=D

mychokyumintchip: haha thanks liss and update your story too.cant wait to read the next chapter..hihihi thanks for your help in the Kyu bit..hihi

mari_038: i giess anone who'd get kissed by their biases would really go loco..haha

thanks so much to my new subscribers!wee! welcome welcome! please do leave a comment it's totally appreciated..:D will try harder to make this story worth your while..:D