Goodbye Henry!

His Perfect Match

Incheon Airport

One week later

 

Zee’s POV

 

It has been a week since I’ve arrived in Korea, it has been good and my cousin helped me to adjust. I have no worries with my friends since they return here every year for a visit. As for Henry’s friends, brothers more like it; they are really nice although I can’t imagine all those guys living together in one place. How they managed it for all those years is a mystery to me, all those testosterone! But I think they’ve been able to since Leeteuk really takes good care of them and really does the mediation in any misunderstandings in the group (I watched Intimate Note on the internet).

We are now in the airport to send Henry off, the guys in their most casual disguises in order to not draw attention. Sounds a bit stupid in my opinion, 11 guys together in one place sure it’s a field trip!

“Henry, you should go on in now, you might miss your flight” I said giving my favorite cousin a hug.

“I know I know, I’ll miss you too…hehe” he replied with a grin. We were so close that we knew exactly what we’re thinking.

Siwon and Shindong helped Henry load his luggages into a cart; it is surprisingly a lot. Henry then gave each member a short hug.

            “Henry-ah, bring us some good stuff when you come back ok?” Ryeowook said giving Henry a small pat on the back.

            “Don’t I always?”

            “Don’t forget to call us ok?” Leeteuk reminded him. He seriously has a very different personality on TV. I often heard the guys about it.

            “Arasso, hyung. Anyway, I need to go in now, be careful on your trip home and thanks for dropping me off.” Henry waved to us as he went to the check in counters.

We walked out of the airport when he was out of sight.

            “I will surely miss him.” I sighed. As soon as I said it a heavy arm suddenly plopped onto my shoulders. I didn’t have to look up to know who it was.

            “you worry too much! He will be back in no time. You have us guys to keep you company anyway.” Heechul had been constantly joking around and teasing Henry. Henry did tell me about him and although his personality is quite complicated I don’t find it too bothersome at all , although we do have arguments a lot.

            “I know that and please your arm is as heavy as your soul” I said taking his arm off my shoulders. I heard the other members laugh.

            “Zee-ah, where should we drop you off? Most of us have schedules today.” Leeteuk said looking at his watch.

All 12 of us including Henry came here in 2 cars, Eunhyuk’s SUV and Leeteuk’s auto. Now that most of them have schedules I planned on just taking the bus home.

            “Don’t worry about me, I’ll just take the bus home.” I suggested while rummaging through my bag to get some spare change. I haven’t gotten my bus card yet.

            “We can’t let you go home alone, that’s ridiculous. Besides we promised Henry we would look out for you.”  Siwon stated in a matter-of-fact voice. The rest of the members nodded their agreement, Yesung looked like a dashboard doggie the one that has a bouncing head since he kept on nodding. Haha I almost laughed at the sight of him.

            “let’s just do it this way, the ones whose schedule that will start the latest come with me, I’ll take Zee-sshi home.” Leeteuk said.

            “ani, hyung! We have to film Strong Heart in an hour.” Eunhyuk the anchovy pouted. Seriously being surrounded by guys is making me so uncomfortable. It is not as if I can’t take care of myself. I hate it when people treat me like a damsel in distress!

I was about to say something when blondie opened his mouth.

            “Yah! Quit arguing it’s irritating! My schedule doesn’t start in 3 hours so I’ll take her home in Teukie’s car. Besides she needs to be alive when Henry comes back.” Heechul explained. All the members had to stifle their laughs since it wasn’t really a secret that their leader at driving. And to be honest I had to agree.

            “Fine fine! Ryeowook, Yesung, Kyuhyun, and Donghae go with Heechul, we’ll all see you later at the dorm.” Leeteuk said obviously a little irritated.

We all got in the car and drove off.  The boys at the back talked about the KRY concert that just ended a few weeks ago. I knew how popular these boys are but I haven’t really seen them on stage aside form videos. But as far as I can tell they really have the passion and talent.

            “How’re things in your pet hotel?” Heechul suddenly asked without looking at me.

            “it’s good, people are happy with the rates and service and we’re now planning on opening a pet shop.” I replied.

I suddenly saw a gleam in Heechul’s eyes, could it be an evil plan?

            “jinja? That’s cool! Listen can I get a discount on pet supplies?”

I knew it! I pretended not to hear him and just looked for my phone in my bag.

            “yah.. can I get a discount?” he asked again. This blondie sure is persistent.

I turned to look at him with an intense gaze.

            “5% discount only.”

            “ only 5%? I should get at least 25%!” he protested.

            “we cant keep up with your eccentricities you know. And besides Heebum and Baengshin are stressed enough with your energetic personality.”

            “how could you know about that?”

            “well, I happen to be very passionate about animals if you must know.”

            “hmmm…let’s make a deal.” He offered. Not quite sure on considering his offer since it might lead to tragedy.

            “no” I flatly declined.

            “good answer. Your business might go bankrupt if you agree on what Heechul-hyung might have to say.” Kyuhyun suddenly interrupted. I didn’t realize they weren’t talking anymore and were just listening to our conversation.

            “Hyung, if the deal goes bad would you pay her?” Yesung added, making everyone laugh.

            “shut up you!” Heechul shouted and all of us just laughed non stop.

            “Heechul-ah, we were just kidding. But she was right when she said that your cats are stressed because of you. They can’t keep up with you.” Donghae said muffling his laughter.

            “yah! Zee, I thought you liked animals so why are you picking on my cats?”

            “I did not! All I said was that they are stressed because of you. I may prefer dogs more than cats but I still like them.”

            “I doubt Heebum would like you he doesn’t like girls.” Heechul said. And to me it sounded like a challenge.

            “Wanna bet?”

            “sure! Let’s talk about the details at the dorm.”

            “why do I feel uneasy about this?” Ryeowook said slightly amused.

            “Don’t worry about that, I am so looking forward to this. This is the most exciting thing yet since Yesung-hyung almost killed Ddangkoma.” Kyuhyun snickered.

            “Yah! Cho Kyuhyun!” Yesung warned the laughing maknae. You can never really tell when he will open his mouth and say something shocking…haha

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

i changed the title from Unseen Forces to "His Perfect Match?".. hope you like the chapter...im planning on making a story for each of the members but i'll start with my bias first,,haha i already have a story plot for my future story with Eunhyuk and another story plot for either Kyuhyun or Kibum...im still deciding which member i'll star..hihi anyway enjoy! please leave a comment..:)