The Bet

His Perfect Match

SJ Dorm

 

Heechul’s POV

 

We’re finally back at the dorm. What is Zee thinking trying to win a bet as the Kim Heechul? She doesn’t stand a chance.bwahahaha ok all those feelings I had in the past are long gone now ok? She’s a part of Super Junior’s big family now. And now a family member is going to be in trouble for taking bet against moi..hahaha

 We all sat down on the floor Zee on my right, Yesung on my left and beside him is Donghae then Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

            “what’s the bet?” Zee asked in calm tone. She wont be calm after its finished.hihihi

            “if Heebum will like you within 24 hours you win but if not I win,  ok? If I win Heebum will have to have free accommodations at your pet hotel whenever I’m away.” Mwahaha I can save a lot if I win, and I’m sure I will.

            “that’s it?” she replied. Eh? Why is she so over-confident?

            “Zee-sshi, you should know Heebum doesn’t like women.” Ryeowook said worried. This kid should really keep quiet.

            “hyung, I think you’re going overboard with this.” Donghae interrupted. Aish! Here’s another dongsaeng who can’t shut up.

            “aren’t you two curious on how this will turn out? Maybe hyung will lose.” Now the maknae joins in. seriously if they can’t shut they should just leave!

            “yah! Quiet you!” I shouted.

            “it’s time for my end of deal, if I win you should help out at the hotel for a month.”

            What the!?

            “bwahahaha” Kyuhyun rolled over on the floor laughing along with Yesung who was holding his turtle. Donghae and Ryeowook looked like they were going to laugh but they were obviously trying to hold it in.

            “call! You will never win against me anyway.” I said confidently. I was sure of that besides heebum would never betray his adorable master.

            “so do we have a deal?” Zee asked. Of course.hmmm… I’m really having a hard time saying her name, why is it so hard to pronounce anyway?

            “deal!” I said offering my hand for a handshake. And a light bulb lit in my head!

            “Zee-sshi, from now on I will call you SaeMi.” I said wriggling my eyebrows.

            “wae?!” I think she’s mad..mwahahaha

I started to count with my fingers.

            “one, your name is so hard to pronounce. Two, SaeMi is cute and three because I said so.”

            “so just because you said you want to change my name I should just agree to it?” she fumed, hands on her waist. She’s cute when she’s mad..hihi

She turned towards the guys.

            “do you agree with him?!”

            “Hey, leave us out of this, we’re just spectators here. Haha” Yesung said trying to hold his laugh. Very good. The members know me well…>:)

            “if I win you will never call me that, ever!”

There is always I reason why I closed the deal first.

            “uh uh uh! The deal is over. No more negotiations.” See? I’m a genius!

            “fine! I know I will win anyway.”

            “hah! Fat chance!”

 

you have a call! You have a call! You have a call! ANSWER IT!

 

We looked around trying to find where that sound came from, and then Zee, ahem, SaeMi suddenly stood up her phone in hand. She has weird taste in ring tones, why cant it be any of our songs?

            “excuse me for a sec…hey babe!” she stood up and went to the terrace.

            “I think it’s her boyfriend.” Donghae said. She looks different when talking to her boyfriend, she looks brighter?

            “well, that’s obvious, anyway, you should all call her SaeMi, arasso?” I told the members.

            “sure we’ll call her that then let her kill us too.” Kyuhyun replied sarcastically.

            “aish! She’d never do that, I’ll tell the others too, and I’m sure you’re all relieved since all of you were having a hard time pronouncing her name too. We all sound like saying SNSD’s song, instead of Zee we keep saying ‘Gee’” hey I’m only telling the truth here.

            “She’s coming back!” Ryeowook panicked. This boy really gives everything away.

SaeMi raised an eyebrow when she sat.

            “did I miss something?” she’s suspecting something. She really reminds me of myself on how amazingly sharp I am. Kekeke

            “nothing” yet..keke

            “how is your boyfriend?” Donghae asked. This guy is curious about everything! Now that he said it I am curious too…

            “you figured huh? He’s doing good. He’s working as a marketing consultant in his dad’s company.”

            “a rich kid then.” I said. Her taste is not bad.

            “what’s his name?” Ryeowook piped in. he just came back from the kitchen to get some sodas.

            “Alexander Wang”

            “Sounds gay to me.” I said after taking a drink.

            “says a guy who likes cross dressing and kissing other members on stage.” She snapped back at me. Her tongue IS sharp…keke we’ll get along juuuuuust fine.

            “hey! At least I look good and as for the kissing, it’s nothing but fan service. Anyway back to the topic at hand, I’m gonna get heebum.” I stood up and walked to my room to get heebum.

I spotted my lazy cat on his tunnel.

            “Heebummie-ah, you’ve got to help your master, ok?” he just looked up at me lazily as if to say ‘whatever’, honestly this cat doesn’t take after his hyperactive master.

I carried him out and sat on the floor once again.

            “if you can get him to like you then you win, and you will hear no complaints from me.”

            “that’s highly unlikely.” Snarky maknae whispered to Yesung. I heard that!

            “sure no problem, and if you win you will hear no complaints from me either.”

I nodded and put Heebum down on the floor, he just stared up at Sae Mi with his round eyes.

Bounce to you bounce to you!

Hold up! That’s my phone!, oh its Henry.

            “yoboseyo?” I stood up and walked towards the terrace

            “Heechul hyung! Just arrived in Hong Kong for my connecting flight to Canada. How’s everything there?”

            “normal as ever. Oh and I’m having a bet with your cousin.” The other line went silent.

            “Henry-ah, still there?”

            “Hyung, what kind of bet is that?” he sounded a bit nervous. I wonder why.

            “well, you know how Heebum hates women right? if she can make Heebummie like her then I will help out at the pet hotel, but I she loses Heebum will have free accommodations at the pet hotel whenever I’m away.”

            “jeongmalyo?” his voice raised a bit. Why did he sound..uhhh..excited?

            “yeah why?” I can’t help but ask.

            “Hyung, I think you should start readying your muscles now.” Henry replied and its obvious that he’s trying to hold his laughter.

            “Wae?!” I’m slightly panicking now.

            “Well, back in Canada, Zee started volunteering at the animal shelter since she was 13 and she also worked with animal behaviorist and I’m sure she learned a lot from them. She’s pretty good with calming bad tempered animals, hyung.” Uh oh!

            “Henry-ah, I’ll call you later. Bye!” I hung up and hurriedly went inside. I was about to take Heebum away when what I saw made me freeze from where I stood.

            “Hyung! Look!” Ryeowook pointed at Heebum excitedly.

Heebum was rubbing against SaeMi’s hand purring comfortably.

 

            “Yesung-hyung, I told you this would be interesting.” Kyu said nudged Yesung showing his evil smirk.

 

 

Oh boy!