Chapter 8

Stolen Heart

            Ji Hyo’s eyes opens widely with shock. Thoughts were flowing to her mind. She pushes him away. She puts the back of her hand to her lips and looking at him asking.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…”

          She didn’t say anything and steps back as Jong Kook steps forward. “Ji Hyo-yah…” he said. “Don’t come near me…” she said. Jong Kook felt hurt. “Ji Hyo-yah…” he steps forward again but Ji Hyo also steps backward. He wants to explain that’s all he wants to do. “Please don’t hate me Ji Hyo-yah…I’m sorry I can’t control my feelings...I can’t sleep if I won’t know why you’re not talking to me…I’m sorry…” his mind said.

          Ji Hyo steps back again but it’s already the wall. Jong Kook stops and looks at her sadly. He doesn’t know what to do. He’s afraid that she’s now scared of him.

          “I’m sorry Ji Hyo-yah…” he started not able to look at her. “I’m sorry…I kissed you…It’s just that…” he paused. He didn’t know if he can continue it.

          “Op-pa…” Ji Hyo talks then. He looks at her.

          “It’s just that…I…Like you Ji Hyo-yah….I really like you…” he confesses.

          Ji Hyo was shock but her heart felt happy at the same time. She’s confused of the strange feeling towards him but as she sees him and Ye Jin lately she finally understands it. She likes this man. She wants him smile but as she sees him smiles to Ye Jin she got hurt. All she wants is she will be the one who’ll make him happy.

          “I’m really sorry…I won’t scare you ever again…I’m sorry…” he apologizes again while preventing him not to cry. He turns his back and about to leave. Then Ji Hyo walks towards him and hugs him from his back.

          “I like you too Oppa…I like you….I don’t know why or how…But I like you…I truly do…” She confesses.

          Jong Kook was flustered. Ji Hyo’s tears started to fall. He turns his back and faces her. Ji Hyo looks at him and smiles. Jong Kook wipes her tears away. He smiles and a tear also fall from his eyes. He slowly moves his head close to hers. He stops and asked her. “Is it okay for me to kiss you?...” Ji Hyo nodded. Then he kisses her lips sweetly.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were sitting outside while staring at the stars. They were holding hands and Ji Hyo’s head was in Jong Kook shoulders. They were happy knowing the true feelings of each other.

          “Oppa…”

          “Hmmm?...”

          “Aren’t you afraid?...”

          “About what?...”

          “About me…What if my past was too dark…What if I’m a bad person…What if--…” Ji Hyo can’t continue what she’s saying because Jong Kook pressed his lips against hers. He smiles at her. “I don’t care about anything Ji Hyo-yah…It’s just you…only you…my Song Ji Hyo…” then he hugs her tightly. “Thank you for liking me too…I know I’m not a capable person…I’m silent and serious…I don’t have any characteristic that a woman likes to man…” he let go of the hug and looks at her eyes. “But thank you for coming into my life…”

          Ji Hyo smiles to him. She was happy and feels loved by him. She’ll not think about anything else. She just wants to be happy next to him.   

          “We’ll face tomorrow together Ji Hyo-yah…I’ll protect you…I’ll never leave you…I will make you happy…” he stares to her eyes. “Ji Hyo-yah…I’m in love with you…I’m crazy in love with you…Saranghae…” he sincerely said.  

          Ji Hyo smiles to him and hug him again. “Thank you my savior…I promise I won’t leave you…Even my memories comes back…I will stay with you…I will love you always…Nado Saranghaeyo Kim Jong Kook Oppa…”

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Two weeks after…*

          It’s already 7 in the evening and Ji Hyo is waiting for Jong Kook. She already cooks dinner. He went to somewhere with Dong Hoon and Gary. He said that he’ll be home at 6pm.

          Ji Hyo looks at the clock. “Where have he been? It’s already 7pm…” she said.

          “JI HYO-SSI~!...” she heard Dong Hoon shouted outside. She went out the house then she saw Dong Hoon ang Gary holding a guitar. “Dong Hoon-ssi Gary-ssi…What are you doing here?...Where is Jong Kook Oppa?...” she asked them.

          “Can you just sit there first?...” Gary said and she sits.

          “Why?..Is there something wrong?...”

          “Aniyo~…” Dong Hoon said excitedly then he smiles. “Listen to us…Okay?” he added. “Hyung 1 2 3…go” he said to Gary then they started strumming the guitar. Ji Hyo was just staring at them blankly.

          Then a he heard a voice, Jong Kook is slowly walking and align himself with Dong Hoon and Gary. She can’t believe it that he is singing and he has a great and angelic voice.  

“Maumun nomchyodo ibsurun inseghe

Even if the heart explodes, the lips stay closed                         
saranghandan maldo jigumkod akyonna bwayo

I've been sparing the words, I love you 
da jugo shiphunde du soni chorahe

I want to give you everything, but my hands are shabby
jashin obnun maumi jakku jaranna bwayo

Fear continues to grow in my heart

 

Nega gajin ge obsoso manhi mojaraso

I don't have very much and lack even more 
jom do gajiryogo essunun dongan

But I've been trying hard to gain 
manhi werowossul tende bulpyong hanmadi anhago

You must've been lonely, but without any complaints 
usumyo naman gidarin saram

You smiled and waited for me

 

Nega guderul saranghamnida

I love you 
gamhi yongwonul yagsoghamnida

I promise you eternity
sesang otton maldo gude aphe bujoghajiman

There are no words that could describe you

 

Naui nunmuri marhejumnida

My tears speak to me 
naui gasume segyo dumnida

As they sink into my heart 
ne salme kuthkaji jiwojiji anhul irum

The name that will not be erased until my life ends

 

Hangsang maumman neseun bojalgod obsotdon

There isn't a reason to always share what I feel 
ne sarangdo bune nomchindamyonso

My love is bound to show
gabjin sonmuri obsodo chingchan hanmadi

Even without a purchased gift, one compliment
apheso hengboghadamyo angidon saram

Would over joy that person and bring them into my arms

 

Ne maum hangose aryonhan gurium 

In a place in my heart, saddness lies 
gudega anin chuogduldo cham mianhamnida 

I'm sorry for having memories without you in them 
gusog gusog gude obnun god hana obdorog 

I didn't want to have any part of me
han saramman cheugo shiphun mam 

Not to be filled with you 

Onul teonan saramimnida

 I was a person born today
dashi maumul chewogamnida 

I have started to fill my heart again,
nega choumuro beun marun gudeimnida 

the first word I said was your name 

Neil sesangi kuthnal godchorom 

As if the world is ending tomorrow 
narul daheso saranghamnida 

With every part of me I love you,
ne salme kuthkaji jiwojiji anhul irum 

The name that will not be erased until my life ends 

Ne majimag sarang gude 

You're my last love

 

          She feels every word of the song. It’s like a letter written but he sung it beautifully. Tears fall from her eyes as listens to him. How she loves this guy? Yes, she didn’t know everything about her own self but with him she felt home.

          The song ended and Jong Kook walks towards her and held her hand. Ji Hyo stands and faces him. He looks at her eyes.

          “This is me telling you how much I love you…” he gave a piece of paper to her. “It’s a letter for you…” Ji Hyo opens it and the song he sung is written on it.

          “You compose it?...” she was amazed.

          “Ne~…and the two kids help me arranging it…” he pertains to Dong Hoon and Gary.

          “We’re really jjang right Ji Hyo-ssi?...You can’t believe it?...” Dong Hoon said then she nodded. “Ne~…I was amazed with everything…” she replied.

          “It’s not obvious but the three of us loves music…” Gary said.

          She looks back to Jong Kook. He was smiling then he suddenly kneeled down. “Hey what are you doing?...” Ji Hyo said.

          Jong Kook gets something from his pocket, a ring. He held her hand. “Song Ji Hyo…Will you marry me?...” 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[a/n: I really love this song...I hope you'll like it...Thank you readers...^~^ Give me inspiration...comment if you like it..Gomawo]