Chapter 23

Stolen Heart

          “Oppa…” she said. Jong Kook was shocked. “Does she finally remembers me?...” he thought.

          “Are you the Oppa that’s the woman is telling me?...” she asked. Jong Kook’s hope shuttered. “No…it’s not me…Who is the woman are you referring to?...”

          “There is something strange…That woman knows me but she calls me with another name…She calls me Ji Hyo…It’s really strange…Jong Kook-ssi did you know who is the person living here?...and by the way why are you here?...”

          “I don’t know where he is…He’s a family friend…but I lived in Seoul and I don’t have any news about him either…I came here to visit him…” he denied. How can he tell her that it’s him? He’s afraid that she might be flustered and won’t accept him. Just thinking about that kills him.

          “Is that so?...I see…I’m hungry let’s eat…” she said and drag him to the market. “You know how to cook?...” she asked while looking at the food stalls. “Ne~…” he replied. “Really?...Waaa…Will you cook for me?...I really want to eat kimchi jigae…Is that okay?...”

          “Ok if that’s what you want…” Jong Kook said. How much he misses this? She’s smiling face while looking at him.

          “ASA!~…You promise that…No taking back…Araseo?...” she said then he nodded and smile a bit. “Oh~…You smiled…You look more handsome when you do…” she said. Jong Kook blushed then but he turns his face away so she can’t see it. They both walks and Sung Im buy the ingredients needed for kimchi jigae. Then Ye Jin saw them, she runs towards them and quickly grabs Jong Kook’s arms.

          “Jong Kook Oppa…Why are you here?...Oh it’s Ji---” Sung Im who was busy choosing vegetable didn’t saw Ye Jin and before that Jong Kook grabs Ye Jin and walks far enough for not to see them by Sung Im.

          “Why Oppa?...It’s Ji Hyo…Is there something wrong?...Are you together again?...” she asked. Jong Kook shakes his head and looks at her seriously. “Ye Jin-ah listen to Oppa…okay?” he said and Ye Jin nodded.

          “She’s not Ji Hyo…Her true identity is she’s Chun Sung Im…”

          “What?!...It doesn’t make sense Oppa…”

          “Everything I told you about her are all lies…I keep her to protect her…She lost her memories when I found her in the forest…That’s the real truth…and I want you to keep it a secret to her…You can tell her that you know her…Bong Sun sees her and she already knew there is something strange but I didn’t told her that the man living in that house is me…”

          “But why don’t you tell her?...If she feels that it’s already strange…you need to tell her…”

          “I can’t…She’s already engaged…So please keep it a secret and tell Bong Sun about it…”

          Ye Jin feel sorry to his Oppa. “I promise…Oppa Himne~…” she said and hugs him.

~~~~~~~~~~

                Jong Kook and Sung Im were back at the house. Jong Kook cooks the kimchi jigae and Sung Im was just watching him. “You’re really amazing Kim Jong Kook-ssi…You’re really a capable man…” she said. “Really?...I always cook at home because Tae Hyun and Eun Hye loves it…” he said. Sung Im didn’t react right away.

          “So you live together? Tae Hyun and Eun Hye?...” she asked then. Jong Kook nodded. “Also Dong Hoon and Gary lives together with us…”

          “Dong Hoon? Gary?...”

          “My friends…”

          It’s really familiar to her. Jong Kook finishes cooking and they started to eat. “It’s really delicious Jong Kook-ssi…You’re daebak!...” she thumbs up. “Thank you…”

~~~~~~~~~~

           Evening, Ye Jin invites them to drink. They went to her house and they started to drink.

          “Where is he?...The one who’s living there…” Sung Im asked Ye Jin and Bong Sun. Ye Jin glanced at Jong Kook.  Bong Sun who knows what the truth is said. “We’re sorry but we also didn’t know…He just disappears without telling anyone…”

          “Is that so?...I want to meet him…There are many questions I want to ask him…Do you really not know how to find him?...”

          “I’m sorry but we really don’t know…If we have any news about him we’ll surely tell you…so don’t worry…” Ye Jin said.

          “Thank you…that will be a big help to me…”       

          After an hour, Bong Sun and Sung Im was already drunk. Jong Kook doesn’t drink much that’s why he’s still okay. Bong Sun and Sung Im sings the Tears by So Chan Wee and they were so shouting.

          “Yah~!...Bong Sun-ah stop it…you’re so noisy…” Ye Jin said. Jong Kook smiles as he was looking at Sung Im. “How could I forget someone like you Ji Hyo-yah?...How could I?...” he thought. He turns his head away and slightly wipes the tears that fall to his eyes.

          “Oppa…You should take Ji Hyo home…I’ll handle this annoying Bong Sun…She’s already drunk…”

          “You’ll be okay?...” he asked and Ye Jin nodded.

          “Sung Im-ssi…let’s go home…” he said. “Oh~! It’s Kim Jong Kook...the cold Kim Jong Kook…” she smiles silly. Jong Kook knelt down showing his back to her. He holds her arms and supports her so she will not stumble while they’re walking. But as they were walking, she can’t even walk straight so he decided to piggyback her.

          “Why are you so cold to me Kim Jong Kook-ssi?...Is there something wrong with me?...”

          “There’s nothing wrong Sung Im-ssi…You’re drunk just sleep…”

          Sung Im didn’t talk then. As they arrive at the house, Jong Kook brings her to her room. He thought she was already sleeping but before he laid her into the bed she already got down from his back.

          “I thought you’re already sleeping…Do you want water?...” he asked.

          Sung Im shakes her head. “Sleep and rest then…” Jong Kook said and about to walk to leave but Sung Im grabs his hand. He looks at her and asked. “Why Sung Im-ssi?...”

          Sung Im looks at his eyes and moves closer to him. “I’m really crazy Kim Jong Kook-ssi…I think…” she paused. Jong Kook was also looking at her eyes and waiting for what she’s going to say.

          “I think…I like you…” she tip toed and pressed her lips against him. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? Do you like it? ^~^ Jinka Kamsahamnida Readers *bow* 

I would love if you vote ;)