Chapter 13

Stolen Heart

Jong Kook was clueless. Why is she looking for him? He doesn’t know her. He shakes her hand. “But why are you looking for me?...” he asked.

          Eun Hye seriously looks at him. “I came here to tell you something important…Can we have a sit?...” she said then they go inside the house and sits.

          “What is it?...” he asked.

          She handed him a letter. “First you should read this…” she said.

          Jong Kook gets the letter and opens it.

          “To my son Kim Jong Kook,

                   As you read this for sure I’m gone in this world. I know you’re clueless right now but please do understand what I’m going to say. I’m Kim Sang Joong, owner of the JK Group, husband of Lee Kyung Hee, you’re Mother. What you’re thinking right now is right my son. I’m your real Father. Kim Sang Ho, you’re known Father is my loyal secretary.

                   I know you don’t understand what I’m saying but I’m saying the truth. Your Mother died when he gave birth to you. I really love your Mother. I’m such a fool but I hate myself because I let my only son live without me. I’m such a hateful person because I blame you for the death of your Mother and I’m really sorry about that. Time passes and every day I suffer but its fits me, to suffer in hell because I let my son live a miserable life.

          The truth is it’s really my fault that your Mother died. We went to an overseas meeting. She insisted that she will not come but I still push her. Because of tiredness, she gave birth of you in an airplane. She didn’t make it to hospital. Every day I blame myself because I take your mother away from you. How can I be a Father to you after that? I’m sorry, I’m really sorry my son.

          I’m now in a right place. I set everything for you. All my properties and JK Group are all yours. Now please live happily. I’ll be able to rest in peace if you forgive me for everything. I love you my son.

                                                                                      From your Father

                                                                                                Kim Sang Joong”

          “Does this make sense?...How can I believe this?...Are you making fun of me?...” Jong Kook said trying not to cry.

          Eun Hye gave him a brown envelope. “Everything is there…The proof that you’re really the son of Mr. CEO…” she said. Jong Kook opens it and looks at it. He can’t believe it. The picture of him with his Sang Ho Abeoji was also there. A Pictures of Kim Sang Joong and Lee Kyung Hee were also there and a DNA test is also there. Tears started to fall from his eyes. He can’t believe it but it’s the truth. How can he be happy with something like this? Is wealth the important thing? Even he knows the truth he was still alone.

          “Can you bring me to their grave Yoon Eun Hye-ssi?...” Jong Kook asked her and she nodded.

          They ride on the car and went to the place. Jong Kook was flustered. There still in Taebaek. He’s sure that his parents were from Seoul. He didn’t asked her and wait until they were in the grave. How foolish is he? The grave of his Sang Ho Abeoji is just beside the grave of his parents.

          “Now I get it why does Abeoji want this place…You’re really too much Abeoji…All this time I’m also meeting my Eomma…” Jong Kook said, he smiled but tears fall down from his eyes. He was not a hateful person. How can he hate his own Father especially that now he’s gone? He kneeled down to their grave. “I’m forgiving you Abeoji…Please rest in peace with Eomma…I know you’re now happy that you’re together…I live happily as you want me to be…” he cried. Now he knows the truth it makes him complete but yet alone.

          Eun Hye who is watching him also teary eyed. She knows the suffering of Mr. CEO. He suffers alone with his illness. She insisted to let Jong Kook-ssi know ahead of time before he suffered from the illness but until the end he refuses. Mr. CEO didn’t want to see his son hating him.

          He bows three times then he wipes his tears. “Let’s go…”

          She nodded then they went back to Jong Kook’s house. “Kim Jong Kook-ssi…I’ll be coming back a week after…I hope you’re ready by then to come to me…” she said.

          “Ne~…I understand…” he replied.

~~~~~~~~~~

          A week after Jong Kook is staring at the house he lived for years when Dong Hoon and Gary arrived.

          “Jong Kook Hyung…” Dong Hoon runs to him and hugs him. “I will miss you my Hyung…Should you leave like this?...”

          “I’m sorry Dong Hoon-ah…Don’t worry I’ll visit often…Hyung must do this…” he said. He told them everything. They were amazed that he’s a son of a rich man.

          “Hyung be safe there…Don’t forget us…” Gary said.

          “Aigooo how could I forget my brothers?..Hyung will never forget the both you…You’re my family…and it will always be like that…You must not forget Hyung…okay?” Jong Kook said.

          “Of course Hyung…” Dong Hoon and Gary said in chorus. Just then the car arrives. Yoon Eun Hye got out and walks towards them.

          “You’re ready to go Kim Jong Koo-ssi?...” Eun Hye asked. Dong Hoon and Gary was amazed by her beauty.

          “WAAAAAA Hyung…You’re really beautiful…Daebak!...” Dong Hoon said crazily.

          “Stop it Dong Hoon-ah…” Gary said.

          “Let’s go then Yoon Eun Hye-ssi…” he said then looks at his brothers. “Take care of yourself guys…I’ll be missing you…” They hug and he waved his goodbyes.

          “Now it’s new world for me…I will face it with all my might…and one thing it will help me to finally forget her...Guide me Abeoji and Eomma…” he thought. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[a/n: what can you say with this twist??? Still spartace Manse~!]