Chapter 20

Stolen Heart

           Sung Im who was worried because of him, she also followed them and saw Jong Kook kiss Eun Hye. She tried not to look at it but she can’t even move her body it feels so numb. But as her heart aches she tried to go back to the room. She sits and immediately drunk a glass of beer. She continuously drinks and tried to erase what she has seen a while ago. She was almost drunk when Jong Kook and Eun Hye came back.

          “Are you okay Jong Kook-ssi?...” Ji Hoon asked. “Ne~…” he replied. They all drink and after an hour the party is over. The other friends of Ji Hoon already went home.

          Jong Kook was drunk and he inclined into the wall to support him. Sung Im who was also drunk and supporting by Ji Hoon.

          “Stay here Jong Kook-ah…I’ll get the car…” Eun Hye said.

          “I’ll also get our car…Let’s go…” Ji Hoon said and let Sung Im sit at the bench. Ji Hoon and Eun Hye leaves to get the car. Jong Kook and Sung Im were left alone. They were both silent when Sung Im suddenly talks.

          “Can…you…disappear out of…my sight…” she said. She doesn’t know what to do with how she felt about him. It’s true that she tried not to think of him but she can’t. He was always in her mind. She can’t stop thinking of reasons why she has this affection when she knew that he is a complete stranger.

          It hurts him but he didn’t show it. He stares at her coldly.

          “I don’t even know you Sung Im-ssi…and I don’t care what you want or what you think…so stop telling me what to do…” he said angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook wakes up and realized that he did something wrong yesterday. He got up and went to Eun Hye’s room. He knocked but no one answered. He goes down the stairs and asks the maid.

          “Where is Eun Hye?...”

          “She already goes to the Hotel Sir…” the maid said.

          He went back to his room and prepares himself. He takes a bath and dressed. He drives his car to the Hotel bit before that he buys her a coffee. He went to her office. She was in her table busy with the files.

          “Hey…” he said. She turns to him. “So you finally woke up Mr. President…” she looks at the clock. “As you see it’s already 3:00PM…and your 2 meetings were rescheduled…”

          “I’m sorry…” he said and looks at her.

           “It’s rescheduled and it’s okay…”

          “No…I’m sorry about what happen yesterday….I didn’t mean---…” he didn’t finish what he’s going to say when Eun Hye talks. “No…It’s okay…and it’s nothing…” Her heart suddenly feels heavy and tears wants to fall from her eyes but she controlled it.

~~~~~~~~~~

           Eun Hye sitting and staring at the pool. She still can’t erase what Jong Kook said to her earlier.

          “What are you doing here?...” Tae Hyun said and sits.

          “I’m just thinking…”

          “Thinking of him...right?”

          She looks at him and he was smiling. She gave him a look that telling that he’s right.

          “I was just joking but I think I’m right…” Tae hyun said then she nodded and tears fall from her eyes. He pats her back to comfort her. “Hey…Eun Hye-yah…Are you really Eun Hye?...It’s my first time seeing you cry…even when Mr.CEO died I’ve never seen you cry…” he joked. She covers her face by her hands and cries out loud.

          “I didn’t plan it…First I don’t want to admit it because I know it’s not right…but what should I do…I completely fall for him…I love him now…How can I stop it?...” she while crying.

          Tae Hyun who’s her best friend pities her. It’s her first time falling to someone and the worst is that someone loved someone else. How cruel can life be?

          “There nothing wrong with falling in love Eun Hye-yah…but we all know that he’s in love with someone else…I already warn you…Why didn’t you guarded your heart?...”

          “I don’t know…I don’t know when it started…I know he loved someone…but she doesn’t love him…But I know I can never change it...It hurts looking at him hurting…and what is worst I can do anything about it…”

 

          “That even I want him to use me to forget her…He can’t do it…I’m really a fool…You need to control your feelings Eun Hye-yah…He doesn’t need to know and I don’t want him to know…” she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Sung Im was lying in her bed. It’s already 1:00AM but she still can’t sleep. She keeps on thinking about him but then she fell asleep. In her dream, she saw her memories with Jong Kook when he confesses his feelings to her. But she see knows she was the girl but the man is blurred. She doesn’t know who he was and she knows it’s not Ji Hoon.

          She wakes up. “Who is he?...Is that really happen or it’s just a dream?...But why I feel it is something important…What I’ve done for the past 2 months I’m gone?...I need to find my memories…I’m going to find it…” she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ji Hoon invites Sung Im to go with him in the convention meeting at Jeju Island. He also wants to take it as a vacation for the both of them. They were both busy with the business and they haven’t find time to rest.

          *Jeju Island*

          Ji Hoon was so happy that they will be together in a beautiful place. They stroll around and took some pictures. She was happy to see him happy but she felt sorry for him because she’s lying. But she can’t hurt him, Ji Hoon loves her truly and now she’s already his fiancée.

          They were eating dinner. “It’s delicious…” Ji Hoon smiled to her. Any women can fall for this guy. He was handsome and cool. He was thoughtful and has sense of humor. He was really the ideal type of guy. She remembers when he started to court her. She was really happy back then because he was her crush. Time past and she falls in love to him but what happen that she doesn’t feel the same way?

          They went back into their own rooms. Her room is beside his room.

          “Good Night…I love you…” he said and kisses her forehead. She smiles and she enters her room.

          12:00 AM, she can’t fell asleep. She decided to go down and walk to the seaside. She was just walking and feeling the breeze of the wind when she noticed that there is someone sitting at the sand. The man stands and walks to her direction. She doesn’t know if she’s going crazy because it’s Jong Kook.

          “Kim Jong Kook-ssi…” she said. He stops in front of her and stares at her. “Why are you here?...” she asked but he didn’t answer.

          Jong Kook holds her hand and pulls her. He hugs her tightly. “Let’s just stay like this even for 5 minutes…Ji Hyo-yah” he said with a sad voice.  

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? ^~^ Thank you for reading :) Saranghae Readers ^~^