Chapter 2

Stolen Heart

 

          Ji Hyo woke up late because of the soju she drunk last night. She went straight to the comfort room half awake. She opens the door and yawn. As she opens her eyes, shock finally wakes her up. Jong Kook is in front of her, topless, towel is around his waist and wiping his hair with another towel.

          “You should have knock Ji Hyo-ssi…” he said calmly.

          “I’m….I’m sorry…” she said shyly and immediately close the door. She runs to her room. “It’s really embarrassing…Omo~…Aisshhh…~___~…Six pack abs…He really have a good body…Daebak!...*shake head*”  her mind said.

          A knock bring her to reality.

          “Ji Hyo-ssi…You can now use the toilet…” he said.

          “Ne~…” she just answered.

          When she feels that he already leaves, she opens her door and run straight to the toilet. She felt really embarrassed. >.<

          As they were eating breakfast, Ji Hyo can’t look at Jong Kook’s eyes. She just concentrates on her food.

          “I’ll be going to the police station…” he said then.

          “Why?...”

          “I know someone and I’ll check if there is someone who’s looking or confirming for a lost woman…”

          “But I told you that no one must know that…”

          “Don’t worry…I won’t specifically tell him that it’s you…I’ll just ask if there is any news regarding it…”

          “I understand…Thank you…and I’m sorry...You don’t need to do everything of this…Letting me stay here and helping me…I’m really thankful to you Jong Kook-ssi…I won’t never forget your kindness…” she sincerely said.

          “Don’t think about it…You need my help and if it’s anybody else I know they’ll do the same thing…I’ll be going…” he said and prepares to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~

          He arrives at the Police Station in the town. He enters and went straight to the one he knows.

          “Ji Suk Jin Hyung…”

          “Oh What brings you here Jong Kook-ah?...”

          “I’m here to ask if there is some news about lost person…or if there is someone looking for a lost person…” he asked.

          “There is no news about that….” He said while checking his files.

          “Is that so?...Hyung if there is some news about that can you tell me?...”

          “Araseo araseo…I’ll tell you…” he agreed.

          “Thank you Hyung…” he said and leaves.

          As he rides his motorcycle, rain hardly pours with loud thunders. After 15 minutes he finally arrives in his house. He parks his motorcycle and enters his house.

          “Ji Hyo-ssi…” he called her but no one answered. “Ji Hyo-ssi…Song Ji Hyo-ssi…” he continues call her. He knocks to her room but still no answer. He got nervous then.

          “Ji Hyo-ssi…I’ll come inside…” he still asked for permission then opens her door but Ji Hyo-ssi is not there. “Ji Hyo-ssi…Ji Hyo-ssi…” he said then he heard a cry coming from the closet. He walks towards it and opens.

          Then he saw her trembling and crying with her head down to her knees.

          “Song Ji Hyo…”

          She looks at him. “Kim Jong Kook…” she said then a suddenly thunder makes her go out to the closet and hugs Jong Kook tightly.

          “What’s wrong Ji Hyo-ssi?...” he worriedly asked her as he noticed that her body is shaking.

          “I’m sca—red…”

          “You’re scared of what?...”

          “Thu---nder…”

          Then the thunder hits again. It makes her shout and cuddle tightly to Jong Kook.

          “Follow me…” he said and holds her hand.

           They got out her room and walk to the kitchen. He opens a door that she never entered and Jong Kook opens the secret door on the floor to a place underground. They got down the stairs. He let Ji Hyo sits and makes her calm down.

          “Are you okay now?...You can’t hear the thunder here…” he said.

          “I’m now a bit okay…Thank you…”

          She looks around the place. It’s like a balcony but all she notices is the canvas and the paintings.

          “Have you painted all of this?...” she asked curiously.

          “Hmmm…Yes…”

          “Waaa…You’re really good…” she said and stands to look around the place. She amazingly looks at every painting of his. “Waaa Daebak…”

          As she was walking and staring at the paintings, she bump into the old book shelf that becomes wobbly and it will fall to her. Jong Kook sees it and he immediately runs to her and push her. Unfortunately, Jong Kook is the one that tumbled with the book shelf.

          “JONG KOOK-SSI…” she shouted as she sees him lying in the floor with the book shelf over his body. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[a/n: I'm sorry for a short update...I don't feel well lately...My head is aching badly...and I think I'll have a fever...but hopefully not...
But enjoy reading...I'll update as soon as I can...Thank you Chingus ^~^....]