Chapter 30

Stolen Heart

           Jong Kook was rush into the nearest hospital. Ji Hyo nervously waits in front of the operating room. Her body trembles and felt guilty. She keeps on praying that he’ll be fine. Then Ji Hoon came.

          “Sung Im-ah…Are you okay?...” he worriedly asked.

          Ji Hyo looks at him with tears in her eyes. “It’s all my fault…What should I do?...He did it to save me…What should I do Ji Hoon-ah…” she cried and put her hands into her face. Seeing her like that hurts Ji Hoon. When all this happens because of him, everything was about him. He puts the one he loved into danger not once but twice. He moves his hand to touch her but he can’t. He feels awful.

          Knowing what happen, Tae Hyun, Dong Hoon and Gary with Ji Min came into the hospital. Ji Min right away goes beside Ji Hyo.

          “I’m sorry…I’m really sorry…” she cried to them.

          “Aniya~…It’s not your fault…Please don’t blame yourself…” Gary said.

          “Hyung will be alright…He’s a strong man remember?...” Dong Hoon said but keeping himself not to cry. They all just sat down and wait for the news.

          After 2 hours the Doctor goes out the operating room, all of them walk towards to him. “How is he Doctor?...He’s fine right?...” Tae Hyun asked. “The operation went well…He’s out of danger…” the Doctor said. They all felt relieve.

          Jong Kook put into his private room and they all followed. Ji Hyo noticed that Ji Hoon isn’t following them and turn his back to leave. She walks toward to him. “Where are you going?...” she asked. Ji Hoon turn to her and a tear fell into his eyes. “I’m sorry Sung Im-ah…I’m really sorry…I’m sorry…” he said and kneeled down. “It’s all my fault…It’s all because of me…They are after me not you or him…I’m sorry…I’m sorry…” he pleaded.

          Ji Hyo holds her arms and helps him stand. “Ji Hoon-ah…It is never your fault…Those guys where the one who did this…not you…please don’t blame yourself…” she said. Ji Hoon looks at her. “I came to realize that everything happens for you to meet him…I know you’ve loved me Sung Im-ah…and I know you now love him so much…I’ll handle everything for you to be safe…This will never happen again I promise…and if he woke up tell him my apology…” he said and turns his back and walk. Ji Hyo stares at him while he slowly walks away then he turns to her again and smiles a bit. “I’m really glad that you’re okay Sung Im-ah…” he said and finally walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Three days after, Jong Kook isn’t still conscious. Even the Doctor didn’t know why it was. Ji Hyo was always beside him. She sat beside him and holds his hand. “Oppa…Please wake up…I’m here…Song Ji Hyo…Please…” she said.

          “I do understand everything Oppa…She told me…Eun Hye told me…She sent me a letter…She was a wonderful person…” she said.

          “To Song Ji Hyo,

          I was writing this letter to tell you everything Ji Hyo-ssi. Jong Kook was a great man and you know that well…When I first saw him, he was so silent and emotionless man. As soon as time passed bit by bit he changes, but there is something lucking at him and I noticed it. For a year, every time he got drunk he will only call your name. A strong man showing his soft side made me feel sad. I don’t know if I should ask apology to you for loving him but I don’t think I should because even though I feel like that there is only one person in his heart and it will never change. It was you Ji Hyo-ssi. He longs for you always. His heart was only for you. That’s what I assure you.

Can you do me a favor? When he pushes you away and don’t come back to you, never let go of him. Hang unto him and pissed him off until he came back into your arms. I only want his happiness Ji Hyo-ssi and it was you. I’m sorry that I didn’t have the chance to know you better but I know you’re also a great person. I wish for happiness for the both of you. Thank you.

 

-       Yoon Eun Hye”

“She was silly Oppa…but she loves you so much…So please come back to me now…Saranghae…”

~~~~~~~~~~

          “Yoon Eun Hye…Eun Hye-yah…” Jong Kook calls her. Eun Hye turns to him. “Why are you here?...Just go back Jong Kook-ah…”

          “Am I dead?...This is happening right?...It isn’t just happening inside my head?...” he asked.

          Eun Hye sits and he sat beside her. “Are you okay here?...” he asked. She nodded and smile. “Then should I stay here also?...” he added. Eun Hye looks at him with anger. “YAAAH~!...Are you crazy?!...You should go back…They’re waiting for you…” she said.

          “I’m sorry…I didn’t do anything to--…” he said but Eun Hye suddenly talks to stop him. “You don’t need to…I’m happy…I already told you right?...I’m happy that to my last days you’re beside me…That’s enough for me Jong Kook-ah…Don’t feel sorry for anything…Just go back and she’s waiting for you…”

          “Who?...”

          Eun Hye slowly fading away. “Yah Eun Hye-yah…Don’t go yet…Who is waiting for me?...Eun Hye-yah…Yoon Eun Hye…” then she vanished.

          Jong Kook opens his eyes and look at his surroundings. Dong Hoon was sleeping beside him. Then Gary came in and flustered that he finally woke up.

          “HYUNG~! You’re finally awake…” Gary shouted and Dong Hoon awakens. “Jong Kook Hyung…you’re awake…OUR HYUNG!!!...” Dong Hoon cried and hugs him. “Don’t scare us like that again Hyung…We don’t think we can handle it anymore if you’re also gone…” Dong Hoon added.

          “Babo~…I won’t leave all of you…” Jong Kook jokes.

          Gary calls the Doctor and checks him. It’s been five day before he finally wakes up and luckily he’s fine.

~~~~~~~~~~

          “Really?...He’s already conscious…I’ll be right there…” Ji Hyo said excitedly as he talks to Dong Hoon in her handphone. She immediately leaves her coffee shop and went into the train station. She was really excited to see him.

          It took her one and half hours to arrive at Taebaek. She right away goes to his room. Dong Hoon told her that they will go home a bit to change. She was finally in front of the door. She took a deep sigh and opens it.

          Then she saw him, lying on his bed looking outside the window. She was really happy that finally he’s okay. She steps forward and Jong Kook just noticed and looks at her.

          “Oppa…” she said.

          “Who are you?...” then Jong Kook said that makes Ji Hyo shocked.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry that it took me to long to update...I'm not busy anymore so hope for a new chapter tommorow..I'll try to update again... ^~^

Thank you ^~^