Chapter 11

Stolen Heart

            It’s been five days since Ji Hyo was gone. Jong Kook was devastated. He didn’t know what to do and what to think. He was really confused where he will look for her. Thinking that she may be in danger right may him crazy.

          “Hyung…Jong Kook Hyung…” Dong Hoon calls him while coming to his house.

          “Why?...What happen?...Is there any news about her?...”

          “Suk Jin Hyung said that we should go to the police station…He’ll said then…”

          Jong Kook gets his jacket and they go to the police station.

          “Suk Jin Hyung…what is it?...” Jong Kook asked.       

          “We search but we didn’t found her Jong Kook-ah…But 5 days ago there is someone who got hit in the street according to the citizen they bring her in the hospital…”

          Upon hearing that Jong Kook right away leaves the police station and went to the hospital. Dong Hoon followed him. He was worried about his Hyung. He remembers when his Abeoji died. His Hyung became different person for almost 3 months. He didn’t want join them all he wants is to be alone. Seeing him now like this, Dong Hoon was scared and helpless that his Hyung will suffer again like that. They thought that when he found someone that will love him. He will finally be happy.   

          They entered the hospital and went to the information desk.

          “Excuse me…Where is the woman who got hit by the car 5 days ago?...” Jong Kook asked.

          “What is the name Sir?..” the woman asked.

          “Song Ji Hyo…”

          The woman checks but she didn’t find it. “Sorry Sir but we don’t have records of her…”

          “But the police said that the woman was brought here…”

          “You can go to the nurse section and asked them Sir…”

          Jong Kook bows and went to the nurse section. “Excuse me…where is the woman who is accidentally hit by a car 5 days ago?...It’s along the market area…” he asked.

          “Oh the woman Sir…” the nurse who assists to Ji Hyo said. “She also left that day Sir…” she checks her record. “Chun Sung Im-ssi from Seoul…”

          Jong Kook was flustered. “Who is Chun Sung Im?...” his mind said.

          “Are you his family Sir?...”

          Jong Kook just nodded.

          “She left this…” she said and gave the ring.

          Jong Kook looks inside the ring and found the ‘KJK <3 SJH’. He was really confused. “But this is the ring that I gave to her…but Chun Sung Im…What’s happening?...” his mind said.

          “Thank you…” he just said and walks.

          As they were walking he almost fell down but Dong Hoon holds him.

          “Hyung…” Dong Hoon calls him.

          “Let’s just go home…”

~~~~~~~~~~

          He drank himself from soju. He was really sad. The day that he was scared already happens. She leaves him. “How can you do this to me?...I love you…But you leave like nothing happen…” his mind said. He was drinking alone outside his house.

          “Jong Kook Hyung…” Dong Hoon said. He turns his head. “Oh…My Dongsaeng…Come here let’s drink…” he said.

          Dong Hoon was with Gary. They were both really worried for him.

          “Hyung that’s enough let’s go inside…” Gary said. He already finishes 6 bottles of soju. They all know that he was not a good drinker.

          “Aniyo~…Let’s drink together…” he said drunk.

          “Hyung…Let’s go inside…” Gary said again and holds his arm but he refuses. Gary almost fell down.

          “I said I don’t want…Don’t you get it?!!...” he shouted angrily.

          “Hyung…stop it she will not like to see you like this…” Dong Hoon said.

          “Who?!...That woman?!..She left me…She said she will never leave me…But she did…Damn how can I believe her?!!...” he said with angered. “You…You didn’t warn me that it aches so much it kills…I shouldn’t love her in the first place…I’m such an idiot…” he said sadly.

          “Jong Kook Hyung…” Dong Hoon said sadly. He was really sad for his Hyung.

          “I lied…She’s not Song Ji Hyo…I found her in the forest…When she opens her eyes she forgot everything about her even her name…She beg me not to tell anyone because she’s afraid that someone was trying to kill her…Then all of this happens…Now I’m left all alone…”

          “Then go to her…” Dong Hoon said. Jong Kook looks at him clueless. “What are you talking about?...” he asked. Dong Hoon gave him a piece of paper with an address written on it. “I got it on the hospital…I know you needed it…Follow her Hyung…Don’t conclude right away maybe she has good reason behind it…” Dong Hoon smiles.

          “He’s right Hyung…We both know she love you so much…Her eyes tells everything…We’ll support you…and we won’t leave you alone…You’re not alone…We always here…” Gary said.

          Jong Kook wipes his tears and hugs them. “Thank you…You’re the best…”

~~~~~~~~~~

          “Hyung bring her back…Fighting!...” Dong Hoon said. They’re now at the bus terminal. Jong Koo was going to Seoul. He needs to talk to her. He need to find why she left.

          “Thank you…I’ll be going…” he said and hug Gary and Dong Hoon.

          “Be safe Jong Kook Hyung…” Gary said. He gets on the bus and wave to them.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook arrives to her place. He was amazed by her house. She was from a rich family. He felt small all of sudden. He was about to press the doorbell when she go out the door. His hurt beats abnormally because of nervousness. She walks to the gate and exit. Then she saw him standing there looking at her. He can’t find his words. He doesn’t know what to say.

          “May I help you Sir?...” she said.