Chapter 35

Stolen Heart

          Ji Hyo went out of the hotel and trying hard not to cry but she already did. “Am I too late?...Did he already give up?...What if yes?...How foolish I am…It’s all my fault…” she thought. Tae Hyun met Ji Hyo as he was walking and going to fetch Jong Kook. Ji Hyo didn’t even notice him. He notices that Ji Hyo was crying. Tae Hyun was wondering why it is so. He entered the hotel and sees Jong Kook hugging Lee Hyori. “Now I get it why she’s crying…Aigooo this man really…” Tae Hyun thought.

          He walks towards them and gets Jong Kook. “Is it okay if you could help me support him?...My car is right at the entrance…” Tae Hyun asked and Hyori help him. They walk and go to his car and put Jong Kook inside the car.

          “Thank you…I’m sorry for the trouble Hyori-ssi…We’ll be going then…” Tae Hyun said and turns his back and walk to the drive seat.

          “Wait Tae Hyun-ssi…I want to ask you something about him…”

          “What is it?...”

          “Who is Eun Hye?...Is she important to him?...”

          “Eun Hye?...Why did you ask?...”

          “He hugs me and said her name…I’m sorry for being curious…but I really want to make him better…I’d like to talk to Ji Hyo-ssi…”

          “Eun Hye was like a family to him…and she died not long ago…She was the one who is always there for him…Thank you for your concern to him…you can went to Ji Hyo’s coffee shop…it is just across the street…Thank you really…” Tae Hyun said.

          “Thank me after I talk to her…I think that’s what I really need to do…Goodbye then…”

          Then they leave.

          “Love really makes people weak and miserable…but love will make you happy to the extent that you thought you already live in a world that only two of you exist…Silly love…I’m safe…You guarded your heart well Hyori-yah, to not fully fall in love with him…” Lee Hyori thought. 

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ji Hyo was busy in her work when she heard a knock. “Come in…” she said. Lee Hyori came in. Ji Hyo is still looking at her laptop and she didn’t know that Hyori was there.

          “Ji Hyo-ssi…” Hyori said to call her attention. Ji Hyo looks at her, confused and didn’t response. “I’m Lee Hyori…I’m here to talk to you…” Hyori added.

          “What is it?...” Ji Hyo asked.

          “I think you’re too much Ji Hyo-ssi…How can you let him suffer like this?...You don’t look like you really love him at all…”

          Ji Hyo was hit with an arrow with the words she said. She felt angry and face her. Ji Hyo slaps her left cheek. “You don’t know what you’re saying Lee Hyori-ssi…Stop acting like you know…” she said angrily. “You…do you think I don’t know?...I’m a woman too…I know you like him…I saw it in your eyes…Yes I was mad jealous…I was jealous and intimidated…Every people was saying you two look perfectly together…Both were from a wealthy family…and then I said to myself they were right…You were the one that suits him more…unlike me--…” Ji Hyo didn’t finish because Hyori slaps her. Ji Hyo was shocked.

          “Why are you saying that?...Did he told you to think that way?...Jong Kook-ssi is just loving you whole heartedly…You don’t know how lucky you are that someone like him loves you truly…You’re right I like him…but it doesn’t compare to how much you love him…You shouldn’t decide for him…You should face everything together…Wake up Ji Hyo-ssi…Go to him and don’t let him go…or should I snatch him away from you?...” Hyori smiles to her.

          “Yes I’m really a fool…Deciding on my own…Letting him suffer…I’m sorry Oppa forgive me for not understanding you well…for not trusting you…I won’t let this happen again…I’ll come back to you…” Ji Hyo thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook was in his house still drinking liquors. Dong Hoon, Gary and Tae Hyun were just staring at him.

          “I can’t live without her…” Jong Kook said and smiles bitterly.

          “So you’re just going to give up and do nothing?...” Dong Hoon said seriously.

          “She doesn’t want to see me…She’s really mad at me…I did everything to talk to her but still nothing…”

          “It’s better to try that to do nothing Hyung…You still have us…remember?...” Dong Hoon said.

          “Dong Hoon’s was right…Even how many times she pushed me away…I will not give up…I will never give up…I will not let my life disappear…” Jong Kook thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook decides to meet Ji Hyo’s parents. He never has the chance to meet them because of Ji Hyo’s canceled engagement. He pushes the doorbell to her house. He went there knowing that Ji Hyo is not around. The maid let him in. He greeted and bows to her parents.

          “Who are you?...” Ms. Song asked.

          “I’m Kim Jong Kook Ms. Song…I came here to ask permission…”

          “Permission?...” Mr. Song said.

          “I really love your daughter and I want to marry her Mr. Song…”

          “Wait Kim Jong Kook-ssi…We don’t get it…We barely know you and you’re telling us that you want to marry our daughter…”

          They keep a secret the details why Ji Hyo and Ji Hoon broke up because they knew her parents will be angry. Jong Kook sighs deep and starts to tell everything to her parents from the day he saves her from the forest until the present.

          “Is that really true?...” Ms. Song asked.

          “Yes Ms. Song…If you’ll accept me…I would really like to marry your daughter…”

          “Saving our daughter and protecting her…Of course you have our blessing Jong Kook-ssi…Let my daughter be happy…what important for us is her happiness…” Mr. Song said.

          “Thank you so much Mr. Song and Ms. Song…I will make her happy…Thank you…” Jong Kook was grateful, what only left is his proposal to her.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Lee Hyori was sitting towards Ji Hyo at her coffee shop.

          “I’m going back to Spain later…I really want to talk to you before I leave…You’ve decided right?...You’ll come back to him?...” Hyori said.

          Ji Hyo nodded and smiles a bit.

          Hyori smiles too. “That’s good then…Hmm can you do me a favor?...”

          “What is it?...”

          Hyori gave a piece of paper with an address written on it. “Just go there…7 in the evening…”

          “But what this is all about?...”

          “It’s for you to know…Okay?...If you won’t go there I’ll snatch your Oppa away from you…” Hyori said.

          “I’ll go…” Ji Hyo replies.

          Hyori stands up and Ji Hyo too. Hyori offers her right hand for a shake hands and Ji Hyo accepts it.

          “It’s really nice meeting you Ji Hyo-ssi…Take care of him…” Hyori said.

          “It’s nice meeting you too…Thank you for making me realizes things…Hoping he still accepts me…”

          “He will…I’ll be going then till next time…Goodbye…” then she left.

          Hyori goes to her room in the hotel and gets her luggage. She opens the door and Jong Kook was standing there.

          “You’re leaving?...” Jong Kook asked.

          She nodded. “I’ve already your message Jong Kook-ssi…She’ll come…that’s for sure…”

          “Thank you…I’ll accompany you to the airport…”

          They go down and ride into his car. He drove into Incheon Airport. They arrived and went inside.

          “Thank you Hyori-ssi for everything….”

          “Thank you also…” she said. “Thank you…I’m happy that I’ve known someone like you…I’m grateful that I’ve liked you even for just a while…”  What she really wanted to say.

          “Till next time we meet…You should come to my wedding…” Jong Kook smiles.

          “Of course I’ll be there…Just ask her first…Goodbye Kim Jong Kook-ssi…” she waved goodbye and leave.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Evening, Ji Hyo went into the address that Hyori gave. She was nervous. It was a restaurant. She entered and the waiter assists her into the garden as if he knows her. She just follows. They went into the garden but it’s too dark.

          “Just walk straight Agassi…” the waiter said.

          Full of confusion she just walk straight then the lights slowly turns on then she heard a piano. She continuously walks. She stops when she hears a familiar voice sang. She looks at him. He was holding a microphone and staring at her.

If I had to live my life without you near me 

The days would all be empty 
The nights would seem so long 
With you I see forever oh, so clearly 
I might have been in love before 
But it never felt this strong”

          Jong Kook sang and slowly walks towards her.

 

Our dreams are young and we both know 
They’ll take us where we want to go 
Hold me now, touch me now 
I don’t want to live without you. 

          He holds her hand.

Nothing's gonna change my love for you 
You oughta know by now how much I love you 
One thing you can be sure of 
I’ll never ask for more than your love. 

Nothing’s gonna change my love for you 
You ought to know by now how much I love you 
The world may change my whole life through but nothing’s gonna change my 
love for you. 

If the road ahead is not so easy 
Our love will lead the way for us like a guiding star 
I’ll be there for you if you should need me 
You don’t have to change a thing 
I love you just the way you are. 

So come with me and share this view 
I’ll help you see forever too 
Hold me now, touch me now 
I don’t want to live without you.

          She was so touched and tears fall from her eyes. Jong Kook holds her face and wipes her tears. He looks at her eyes.

          “Saranghae…You are my one and only Song Ji Hyo…Even in my next life I will still love you…I want to be with you forever…” then he kneeled and gets the ring, the same ring when he proposed back then. “I can’t afford to lose my life Ji Hyo-yah…Will you marry me?...” Jong Kook said.

          Ji Hyo nodded and smiles. “Yes Oppa…I’ll marry you…” she said.

          Jong Kook stands up and puts the ring into her finger. “You don’t know how happy I am now Ji Hyo-yah…I’m sorry for what happened…You know how much I love you…Thank you for coming back to me…”

          Ji Hyo shakes her head. “Ani Oppa…Thank you for not giving up…I’m sorry I’ve been cold and didn’t listen to you…I’m really sorry…Saranghae…” she said.

          Jong Kook holds her face and kisses her forehead then her nose. He looks at her and smiles. Ji Hyo does the same. He move closer and kisses her lips passionately. They let go and hugs each other tightly.

          “Congratulations~…Congratulations~…Congratulations~….” Everyone sings and walks towards them. Ji Hyo was shocked all of them were there. Dong Hoon, Gary, Tae Hyun, Ji Min and also her parents.

          “Eomma…Appa…Why are you here?...” she asked.

          “Congratulation my daughter…We hope for your happiness…”

          “Thank you Appa…I didn’t know you knew about it…”

          “He told us everything…and he asks permission to marry you…You have a great man with you Sung Im-ah…I hope you love each other every single moment of your life…” her Eomma said.

          Ji Hyo hugs her parents. “We will Appa Eomma…Thank you…”

          They were both happy. They both hope for a better future having each other. Problems will always be there but they know they can solve it. They both know that love is a special feeling you should cherish. Loving isn’t always happy, it will become sad and even worse but trusting and understanding can overcome it.

          Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were dancing.

          “Chun Sung Im…Song Ji Hyo…my love…Saranghae Yeongwoni…” Jong Kook said.

          “Nado~…I love you too…forever…”

          Then they pressed their lips into each into each other’s lips. :”>

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Again didn't re-read it sorry for errors..
For reading my story I sincerely thank you ^^
The next chapter will be the last...