Chapter 27

Stolen Heart

          Jong Kook went back into the hospital. It’s already evening, Eun Hye was sleeping. He sits beside her and holds her hand. Tears fell from his eyes and he can’t stop it. “Hurting her hurts me more…It kills me inside seeing her cry…and saddest thing is I can’t do anything for her…No matter what I’ll hold into my promise for you Eun Hye-yah…I’ m sorry that I can’t love you the way you love me…but I’ll love you as my sister…as my family…and you’re important…I will not let my feelings be a hindrance…I’ll just keep it even it aches so much…” he thought.

          While Ji Hyo left the hotel and drank. Ji Hoon came to fetch her.

          “Oh Ji Hoon-ah…” she smiled to him. Ji Hoon sat beside her.

          “Why are you drinking?...Is there something wrong?...” he asked.

          “Ani~…I’m just happy that’s all…” she said and she puts her head into his shoulder. “I’m happy…We’ll be happy right? Ji Hoon-ah…” she said and fell asleep.

          Ji Hoon looks at her and he was confused why she’s acting this way. A tear fell from her eyes and Ji Hoon wipes it away. He piggybacks her and walks. He misses her so much. It feels like she’s getting a distance to him. Every time he’ll ask her if they can eat outside she’ll always say that she’s busy and it bothers him a lot.

          “What’s wrong Sung Im-ah?...Is there something you aren’t telling me?...” Ji Hoon thought.

          Ji Hoon was driving to bring her home. He looks at her and said. “You’re the woman I want to spend my life with Sung Im-ah…Saranghae…”

          Sung Im who wakes up and heard what he said make her tears fall. She felt so bad and sad for him. Ji Hoon was a good man. Why can’t she just love him again? Why it’s not easy to forget someone you love? How she hopes when she wakes up the next morning everything will vanish? Like it really never happen.

~~~~~~~~~~

           Ji Min went to Tae Hyun’s office. “Why are you here Ji Min-ssi?...” he asked. But looking at her he already knows why. Ji Min looks at him with a narrow eye brow. “Who is it?...Who is the woman?...” she asked.

          “Hey is it really needed that you’ll know it?...It’s private…”

          “Private?...Tae Hyun-ssi as far as I know you’re best friend is still in love with my best friend…Sung Im tells me everything…How he long for her…then this will happen…so tell me who is it?...”

          “Eun Hye…Now you know stop bothering me…and leave Jong Kook alone…”

          “Leave him alone? He hurts my best friend how can I leave him alone?...You know he shouldn’t act like he’s still in love with her then suddenly he’ll going to tell her that he already love somebody else because it’s a bull!…” she said and leaves.

          “You’re right it’s really bull...because until now Jong Kook loves her and only her…I’m sorry Ji Hyo-ssi but Eun Hye needs him the most…” Tae Hyun thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          “It’s Eun Hye the woman who’s always with him…I confirm it with his friend…What will you do now?...” Ji Min asked Ji Hyo.

          “I don’t know…maybe I’ll just forget about him…”

          “Are you crazy?...It’s obvious that you can’t do it…Look at you…you’re miserable…Maybe that woman is just flirting him or there is a reason why he can’t leave her…Just look on the possibilities you may never know if you shouldn’t try to ask…”

           Ji Hyo suddenly remembers the scene she saw at the corridor of the hospital. “Maybe Ji Min is right I think I should talk to her and asked her…” she thought.

          “I’ll go and talk to her…” she said.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ji Hyo went into the hospital. She asked for her room into the information. She got into the elevator and goes to her room. She took a deep breath and knocks. She heard her say ‘come in’ and she opens the door and came in. She just notices now that Eun Hye’s pale and thinner.

          “Chun Sung Im-ssi…Why are you here?...” she asked despite of shock that she’s here.

          “Yoon Eun Hye-ssi…I came here to ask you something…”

          “What is it?...”

          “Do you love him?...”

          “Him?...”

         “Kim Jong Kook…”

          Eun Hye stares at her. “Ne~…and what is it to you Chun Sung Im-ssi?...”

          “I remember everything…I know you know what I’m saying…”

          “So what do you want me to do?...to tell him?

          “He already knew…”

          Eun Hye was flustered by it. Yes, she heard him say that Sung Im has feelings for him but she doesn’t know that she remembers everything.

          “Then why are you here?...” Eun Hye asked.

          “I came here to tell you to leave him…He said he loves you…and rejects me…and I can’t believe it…”

          Eun Hye smirks and stares at her. “Why you can’t believe it? Is it impossible?...You left him…You hurt him…Yes he loves you but it doesn’t mean he can’t love somebody else…The world doesn’t just revolve around you Chun Sung Im-ssi…He’s tired so leave him alone…” she said.

          Sung Im was hurt by what she said and she slaps her. It’s not true that she left him it just happens that she forgot him.

          “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!!..” Jong Kook shouted as he sees her slaps Eun Hye. He right away goes to Eun Hye. He looks at Sung Im with anger in his eyes.

          “I’m sorry…I didn’t mean---…”

          “GET LOST…GET LOST NOW!!!...” Jong Kook shouted. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kamsahamnida Readers ^~^ Author-nim is happy because you're appreaciating my work. ^^ 

SPARTACE Manse~! ^~^ 

What can you say about this chapter? Sorry it's short. 

I'll make it up with the next one ^^