Chapter 14

Stolen Heart

*After 1 year…*

          Jong Kook got out his car and enters his Hotel. Every employee greets him. JK Group consists of Hotels & Restaurants. He got trained and educated for about 6 months. It’s not been so hard because he got the intelligent mind of his Abeoji. He takes 2 years of college way back then. He didn’t finish it because Sang Ho Abeoji got ill.

          He entered his office and sits on hi chair. Cha Tae Hyun enters. “Good Morning Mr. President…” he said. He smiled to him. “Ya…I told you don’t call me like that…You can call me by my name Tae Hyun-ah…We’re just the same age and we’re friends…” Jong Kook said. Tae Hyun is the loyal secretary of his Abeoji. He supports him all the way and they became friends. It’s good to have him. He found a new friend like his two Dongsaengs. Tae Hyun is kind and a funny person like Dong Hoon. His sense of humor is really a jjang. Jong Kook doesn’t get bored when his with him.

          “Araseo araseo…but Jong Kook-ah were in the office and I’m your secretary that’s why it’s needed…We’ll get scolded by Eun Hye-yah…The last time I called you by name the employees talk about us..They said bad things about you and me…” Tae Hyun complained.

          “Aish…Araseo…call me Mr. President when there are other people…but if it’s just the two of us…just call me informally…Araseo?...”

          Tae Hyun nodded and smiles. “Okay now let’s start…” he checks the files his holding. “You have a meeting by 9AM with Mr. Park after that a lunch meeting with Mr. Lee…then a meeting with the board members by 3PM…” he detailed.

          “After that?...” he asked. “That’s all for today…” Tae Hyun replied. “Why are you going somewhere?...” he asked.

          Jong Kook nodded. “I’m going to meet my Dongsaengs…Have you found them a job here?...”

          “Ne~…You said Dong Hoon-ssi is good in cooking so I put him into the restaurant…He’ll be one of the chefs…then Gary-ssi is good with computation so I put him into the finance department…”

          “You’re the best…Thanks…”

          Tae Hyun was still amused by him. At first, Jong Kook was so silent and serious and he never tried to talk to someone. He was just civil to everyone.Then until the day Tae Hyung opened up to him they become close. He told him what his Abeoji like. How his Father celebrates his birthday alone. Tae Hyun knows all about his Father and he told him everything.

          After all the meetings, Jong Kook drives to the terminal to fetch Dong Hoon and Gary. He arrives and he immediately saw them.     

          “JONG KOOK HYUNG~!...” Dong Hoon shouted as he runs to him. Gary followed him also. “Waaa Hyung…You’re really different…Where is the pants and shirt outfit?...You look so cool…” Dong Hoon added.

          “I’m cool in anything I wear…” he said. “Aigooo Hyung you really changed…You know how to joke too…” Dong Hoon laughed. “Let’s go…” Jong Kook said then.

          They went to Jong Kook house and they eat together. Dong Hoon and Gary were really amazed by his big house. Everything was really expensive. The big living room and also the dining room, it also has a swimming pool. Jong Kook guides them to their rooms.

          “This will be your room Dong Hoon-ah…then the next one is to Gary-ah…Everything is ready even your job in the company…I didn’t live alone…Eun Hye-yah and Tae Hyun-ah is living with me…You’ll meet them later…I’m going to trip you around…”

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook with his Dongsaengs goes to the mall. He insisted to buy them clothes that they’ll use. He loves to make his friends happy. 3 months ago as she visited them in Taebaek, he proposed to them to work in his company. The two have their own talents and they fit to his company. What a waste if they will only be in the province? After that, they went back home.

          “Hyung…Thank you so much…” Gary said. Jong Koo smiles and pats his head. “You’re always welcome…”

          Then Tae Hyun and Eun Hye arrive from work. “Oh you’re here…This is Ha Dong Hoon and Kang Gary…” he introduces them. “And this is Cha Tae Hyun and Yoon Eun Hye…” They bows and shake their hands.

          Jong Kook is the one who let Eun Hye and Tae Hyun live with him. He doesn’t want to be alone. Tae Hyun has his own family. He goes home by weekend. Eun Hye is an orphan. Her parents die after finishing her college.

          “How about we go out for a drink?...It’s been a long time…” Jong Kook said.

          They went to a karaoke bar. They sang songs together and drink.

          “Hyung is your alcohol tolerance change also?...” Gary asked him.

          “Nope…He’s still the same…He got drunk first before Eun Hye-yah…With those muscles aigooooo….” Tae Hyun said.

          “YAH~!...Tae Hyun-ah you’re too much…I’m good in drinking…” Jong Kook boasts.

          “Don’t drink too much you have an early meeting tomorrow…” Eun Hye then said.

          “Araseo araseo Eomma-yah…” Jong Kook replied to her. Eun Hye was always there for him. She was like an Eomma she never had. When he’s sick she’s the one taking care of him. He thought that maybe because his Father treats Eun Hye like his own daughter.

          After an hour, the 4 seems to be okay while Jong Kook is already drunk. “Hyung you said you’re good in drinking…Aigoooo…You’re still the same…” Gary said.

          Jong Kook stands up. “Where are you going?...” Eun Hye asked him. “Restroom…Are you going with me Eomma?...I’m a big boy now…” he said drunk. Tae Hyun signs to let him. Jong Kook got out the door and walks to restroom but he suddenly he bumps into someone.

          “I’m sorry…” he said and looks at the person. He didn’t know if he’s just hallucinating or it’s because his too drunk. Ji Hyo is in front of him.

          “It’s okay…” she said and walks forward.

          Jong Kook turns to her and said. “Ji Hyo−yah…”