Chapter 1

Stolen Heart

         “Who are you?...” she confusedly asked him. Jong Kook stares at her. She’s lying in the bed and looking blank.

          “I’m Kim Jong Kook…and you are?...” he said.

          “I’m….” she paused and thinks. “Who am I?...I don’t know…Do you know who I am?...Why I’m here?...Do I live here?...” she continuously asked because of confusion.

          Jong Kook got shocked. “I’m sorry Miss but I really don’t know you…I found you in the forest while I’m walking…You’re unconscious and badly hurt and I brought you here in my home...” he explained.

          She became silent and can’t find her words. She’s really bewildered about who she is. She can’t find any answers to her mind. It was all blank.

          “Don’t think too much Miss…Just take a rest…I’ll check if there news about missing person…” he said and when he’s about to stand she grabs his wrist.

          “I don’t know why but please don’t let anyone know that I’m here…I’m really scared right now…If you found me in the forest…then someone did this to me…They want to kill me…” she said while her body is trembling.

          Jong Kook noticed it and he sat beside her. “That’s what I think too…But what if your family is looking for you…They must be really worried…” he explained.

          Tears fall from her eyes and looks at him. “Please…I’m begging you…I don’t know who am I right now…I’m asking you a favor Kim Jong Kook-ssi…Let me stay here until I remember everything…Please…” she pleaded.

          “But…” he said.

          “What if they’ll knew that I’m still alive?...Maybe they’re still around…My life is at stake here…Please save me…Please…”

          “Araseo…I’ll help you…” he agreed. “She was right…What if they are really still here…Her life is in danger…” his mind said. He’s now decided. He will help her.

          Jong Kook leaves alone. His Abeoji died 3 years ago because of a severe illness. He was happy living a simple life in the province. His father owns a small farm and it’s there source of income. His Abeoji is the most wonderful person for him. He’s a role model for him. He misses him so much but he needs to continue his life.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Three days after she found her. She’s already okay, the bruises were gradually gone. But in those days she’s just silent and always in a dazed. She’s searching and thinking of something that she can’t find in her mind. She was in a dazed when he talks to her.

          “Let’s go to the market…”

          “Why?...” she asked blankly.

          “We need to buy some clothes for you…My clothes were too big for you…” he said.          

          They go to the market to buy some clothes for her. She let her choose. He went outside the store and waits for her.

          “Hyung~…Why are you here?...” his friend asked him when he sees him standing in front of the store.

          “Dong Hoon-ah…I’m just--…” he didn’t finish what he’s going to say when she walks towards him.

          “I’m done buying…” she said.

          Dong Hoon was amazed by her beauty. “WAAAAA…Hyung…Who is she?...Be my last love…SARRAAAAANGHAAAAEEE…” he crazily said and also puts his both hands in his head to form a heart shape.

          “Yah…Dong Hoon-ah…Stop it…” he said.

          “Who is she Hyung?...Is she your girlfriend?...Waaa Why you’re not telling me?...Who am I to you My Hyung??...” he over reacted said.

          “Yah…Stop overreacting…She’s not my girlfriend…She’s the daughter of Abeoji’s friend…She’s from Seoul and she was here for vacation…You understand?” he explains to him. Dong Hoon just nodded.

          “Beautiful Yeoja…I’m Ha Dong Hoon best friend of this muscular guy…” he pertains to Jong Kook and lend his hand to her. “And you are?...” he continues.

          She felt confused. She didn’t know what to say to him. She doesn’t remember her name. Jong Kook noticed it and suddenly talks. He immediately thinks for a name.

          “She’s Ji Hyo…Song Ji Hyo…” he said.        

          “Ne~..I’m Song Ji Hyo…” she said then.

          “Even your name is beautiful…Nice to meet you Song Ji Hyo-ssi…” he shook her hand. “Nice to meet you too…Ha Dong Hoon-ssi…” she replied.

          No one should know who she really was. It’s a secret between them. They need to let all the people in village know that she’s just a vacationer from Seoul.

          “Were going Dong Hoon…” he said.

          “Wait Hyung…Let’s have some soju…”

          “Next time…”

          “Please Hyung…”

          “Let’s just go with him…Jong Kook-ssi…” she said. Jong Kook looks at her then Dong Hoon shouted ‘YES!’.

          They went to a snack bar and order bottles of soju and some food. Dong Hoon keeps on talking to her. An hour past, Dong Hoon who isn’t good in tolerating alcohol was already drunk but Ji Hyo isn’t drunk at all. Jong Kook piggybacks Dong Hoon and they leave the snack bar.

          “BE MY LAST LOVE JI HYO-SSI…” Dong Hoon shouted.

          “YAH…Keep quiet…” Jong Kook warns him.

          “He’s a funny man…” Ji Hyo said.

          “He really is…His maybe noisy but he’s a good man…You must be good in drinking…You almost finish 3 bottles yet you’re still okay…”

          “Maybe…I don’t really know…”

          “Don’t think too much…Your memories will come back…Ji Hyo-ssi…” he looks at her and smiled.  

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[a/n: Hi there..I'm back again...How was it?...I'm still confused how this story will flow...But hopefully you'll like it...Thank you Chingus ^~^]