Chapter 33

Stolen Heart

           Lee Hyori wakes up because of her handphone keeps on ringing. Her Appa is calling then she answers it.

          “Hello Appa…”

          “Hyori-yah How are you?...Are you coping up there? It’s been years since you came back to Seoul…How was it?...”

          “I’m fine Appa…It felt like home again…”

          “See?...That’s what I told you…It’s really different when you’re in your own country…Think about what I said and marry him…”

          “Appa…I know we already talk about this…I don’t want to get married…”

          “You met him?...What do you think?...”

          “Ne~…He’s handsome and a capable person…I think his a great man…”

          “He is…I’ve met him twice and I know he is really a great man…He’s like his Abeoji…Think about it again and again Hyori-yah…Do you want me to call him and tell him that your staying there?...So you can meet and talk?...”

          “Aniyo Appa…I don’t want too…I’ll just observe him...”

          “Araseo…Araseo…Keep safe and enjoy your stay there Hyori-yah…I’m hanging up…Bye..”

          Her Appa hangs up and she stares in the ceiling. “Yes I’m attracted to him but does it count?...How can someone marry without having a mutual feelings?...Aigoooo Appa is really being so pushy…and I’m starting to hate it…” Lee Hyori thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

          “What are you thinking Jong Kook Hyung?...” Gary asked. Its evening and they were drinking some beer beside the pool. Jong Kook is dazing and not even talking.

          “Is there a problem Hyung?...It looks like your thinking a very important thing…” Dong Hoon added.

          Jong Kook sips from his canned beer and looks at them. He was serious. “I want to propose to Ji Hyo again…I really want to marry her…” he said.

          Gary, Dong Hoon and Tae Hyun was so excited and shouted at the same time. “REALLY?!!!...”

          “That will be good then Jong Kook-ah…” Tae Hyun said.

          “She’ll be our sister-in-law…I’m excited Hyung…” Dong Hoon said.

          “We’ll support you Hyung…What is your plan?...” Gary asked then Jong Kook explains them his plans.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Afternoon, Jong Kook was walking at the lobby of his hotel and he met Lee Hyori. They greeted each other.

          “How’s your stay here?...” Jong Kook asked.

          “I enjoyed staying here…It feels like home…” Lee Hyori replied.

          “That’s good…I’m thankful that you’re enjoying…” he smiles.

          “Hmmm…Can I treat you to coffee?...Just to thank you for helping me the other night…”

          “Okay…”

          They went to the café in the hotel. They sit towards each other and drink their coffee while talking.

          “I’m Lee Hyori by the way…and you are Kim Jong Kook right?...”

          “Nice to meet you Lee Hyori-ssi…Yes you’re right…”

          “At first I didn’t know that you’re the owner of this Hotel…You’ve really done a good job in managing it…”

          “Thank you…I’ll believe in that…”

          They keep on chatting not knowing that there is someone who’s taking pictures of them.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Day of the proposal, with the help of everyone everything has been settled. Food was cooked by Dong Hoon. Preparations and place is handled by Gary and Tae Hyun. Jong Kook was very excited. He texted the address and time to Ji Hyo. He felt nervous and can’t wait the time passed.

          Jong Kook was in his office doing his work then suddenly Tae Hyun came in rushing. Tae Hyun looks so tense and frustrated. “What is it?...Is there something wrong?...” Jong Kook asked right away. Tae Hyun turns on the television and a news flash.

          “The owner of the JK Hotel and the only daughter of LH Group were engaged…” the newscaster said and a picture of them when there in the coffee shop was shown.

          “It’s impossible…” Jong Kook was frustrated. “It can’t be…How did this happen?...Tae Hyun-ah tell me…”

          “I don’t know too Jong Kook-ah…”

          On the other hand, Ji Hyo also seen it. She was shocked and didn’t know what to do. She was hurt with the sudden news. She felt angry and betrayed. What makes her angrier is Jong Kook and the woman was smiling with each other. “What is this?...It can’t be…How can he be engaged?...and who’s that woman?...Are you lying to me Oppa?...You’re meeting this woman too…No it can’t be…” she thought.

          Jong Kook with Tae Hyun came to Lee Hyori’s room and knock. She opens it and they entered.

          “So you’re Mr. Lee’s daughter why didn’t you told me?...Did you plan this?...”

          “What?...Jong Kook-ssi…I didn’t plan anything…Maybe my Appa did this…He keeps on pushing me to marry you…”

          “I’ m sorry…I was just so shocked about it…I didn’t know anything about this…Do you know what is this all about?...” Jong Kook asked.

          “My Appa and your Abeoji were best friends…I know you know that because you met him already…They both plan to marry their son and daughter back then…but it’s not official…They just want it…”

          “Is that so?...I’m sorry but I really don’t know…Do you know about this Tae Hyun-ah?...” Jong Kook aske him but he shakes his head. “If that’s the case…I can’t marry you Hyori-ssi…There is someone I loved…and I know you don’t want t marry a stranger like me right?...”

          “Ne~…you’re right…Don’t worry about it…I’ll tell everything to my Appa…I’m sorry about this Jong Kook-ah…Appa went too far…”

          “It’s okay…I’m sorry too Hyori-ssi…Thank you for understanding…We’ll be going then…” then they leave.

          “I thought I don’t want too…but I felt a sudden ache in my heart…But it’s okay…I’m just unlucky that I didn’t meet you first…” she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Evening, Jong Kook went to the meeting place. He’s hoping that Ji Hyo didn’t saw the news or his dead. But everything is settled and he can explain everything to her. To his shocked Ji Hyo was already there sitting and waiting for him.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…You’re early…you didn’t contact me…” Jong Kook said.

          Ji Hyo gave him a cold stare that makes Jong Kook felt uneasy. Ji Hyo stands up and slaps his right cheek.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…” he said while looking at her asking.

          “Let’s break up!...You liar!...” Ji Hyo said with anger in her eyes. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omona our Spartace???!! 
Haven't re-read it sorry for errors :)
Thanks for reading ^~^
Readers jinja jjang! ^^,