Chapter 15

Stolen Heart

           Sung Im heart skips when he heard him. She didn’t turn around because she’s not the one he’s calling. She steps forward but someone grab her arm. She turns around and looks at him.

          “Excuse me Sir…But I’m not the one you’re calling…”

          “Song Ji Hyo…” he said seriously while looking into her eyes. “Ji Hyo-yah…”

          Her heart now beats abnormally by just hearing his voice. She can’t understand it. She’s now confused. The 1 year after the accident seems like a puzzle to her. Everything went so fine. Everything was back to normal. Ji Hoon has been sweeter and loves her more. Somehow she’s happy with it but not fully glad. Sometimes she restraint herself on thinking why is it. There is this time when Ji Hoon asked her to marry him but all she said that it was too early. But before the accident all she wants is to marry him. Now it’s totally different and she doesn’t know why.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…” he pulled her and hugs her tightly. She tried to break free from him but she can’t he’s too strong.

          “Mister…Excuse me but--…” she didn’t finish what she’s saying because Jong Kook suddenly said. “I miss you…I really miss you Ji Hyo-yah…Please come back to me…”

           Sung Im was shocked and her heart stills beats fast. “What’s happening to me?...Who is this guy?...Why does my heart keeps reacting this way?...” she thought.

          “Jong Kook-ah…” a woman said and came to him. She removed his hands that around her. “I’m sorry…He was drunk…I’m sorry…” she apologized to her. Sung Im didn’t say anything and slowly walks away.

          “Yah~! Jong Kook-ah come to your senses…Yah~!...” Eun Hye said. She was holding his arm because his a bit dizzy already. “Song Ji Hyo…” Jong Kook said with a soft voice.

          “Who are you calling to?...Yah~!...That’s why I told you to stop drinking too much…You can’t even tolera--”

          Jong Kook’ head rest in her shoulder. She saw tears fall from his eyes.

          “Sa-rang-hae Ji Hyo-yah…” he said and falls asleep. Just then Tae Hyun, Dong Hoon and Gary walk towards them and hold Jong Kook. Then they went home.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Eun Hye was in Jong Kook’s room and wiping his face with a wet towel. She also removed his shoes and coat then Tae Hyun arrives.

          “Dong Hoon-ssi and Gary-ssi are already sleeping…You should sleep too…” Tae Hyun said.

          “Ne~…I’ll sleep after this…”

          “Is it still a service to Mr. CEO or you have now feelings for Jong Kook?...”

          Eun Hye looks at him. “What are you saying?...It’s not that…He’s the son of the one who becomes a Father to me…Of course I’ll take care of him…” Even when she said that she wasn't even sure about what she really feels.

          “Okay…I’ll be sleeping then…” Tae Hyun said and leaves. He doubt what Eun Hye said because as she looks at her looking at Jong Kook there something different.

          Eun Hye continuously wipes his face. “Who is Song Ji Hyo?...What happen to you that makes you like this?...and why I’m even sad looking you like this…It’s strange even my heart was aching when I see you cry…” Eun Hye thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          At Sung Im’s coffee shop, she was checking everything when she heard someone.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…Ji Hyo-yah…”

          She immediately turns to look but it’s an Ahjumma calling to her daughter who’s running. “Why it keeps on bothering me?...” she thought.

          She called her friend and they meet at the restaurant.

          “Why is there something wrong?...” Ji Min asked her.

          “There is something strange…” she said. “What is it?...” Ji Min asked. “After the accident, there it seems that I’m looking for something…I’m lacking of something…It seems that I’m not whole…and it keeps on bothering me Ji Min-ah…” she said.

          “Sung Im-ah…Don’t think too much maybe it’s just an effect of the accident…”

          She shakes her head. “Ani~…There is something I’m sure of it…and I need to know it but I don’t know how…What should I do?...”

          She’s really frustrated right now. Meeting that man yesterday makes everything messy. She can’t stop thinking of something that she can’t even find in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook wakes up with a bad headache. He got up and saw a glass of water beside his bed with a note on it.

          Yah~! I told you to not drink because you have an early meeting. Aigooo your such a stress Kim Jong Kook-ssi. I’ll go to meet them to make a new appointment. Be sure to drink this it has honey to lessen you’re hang over.

                                                                   -Eun Hye       

          He drank the water and smiles. He needs to apologize to her. He took a bath and dress up then drive to the Hotel.

          As he arrives to the Hotel, he first went to a coffee shop and ordered her favorite. After that he sits on the bench while waiting for her. Then after 5 minutes he saw her walking, he stands up and meets her. He hides the coffee in his back.

          “So how are you Mr. President?...” Eun Hye said. Jong Kook gave the coffee and smiles. “I’m sorry about yesterday…and also today…but thank you…Can you forgive me Eomma?” he said acting cute.

          “Aigooo you’re always like that…Just drink what you can tolerate…Araseo?...”      

          Jong Kook nodded. “Ne~…I understand…”

          He teases her by messing her hair. “Yah~!...Stop it…Yah~!” Eun Hye said but he keeps on doing it even Eun Hye is trying to move away from him.

          Sung Im who’s walking back to her coffee sees them then all of sudden her heart aches. She touches her chest. “Why does I feel this way?...It’s strange…” she thought.