Chapter 32

Stolen Heart

          Lee Hyori was strong and straight forward woman. She only does want she really wanted. She doesn’t want anyone to push something that she didn’t like. Her Appa is really against when she pushes through studying to other country. But as her Appa really want her to marry the son of her dearest friend; she went back in South Korea to meet him. She wants to tell her fiancée that she doesn’t want to marry him. She has many things she wanted to do and she doesn’t want to marry someone who she barely knows. Currently, her Appa is out of the country and it’s the best timing to meet the man and talk to him.

          Lee Hyori got out to her room and walks to the hallway. She was checking her bag when she didn’t notice that her handkerchief fell. She just continues to walk. Jong Kook was also walking to look around if everything’s fine and he saw the handkerchief that fell from her bag. He picks it up and calls her. “Excuse me Miss…” he said. Lee Hyori turns her head to look if she’s the one called.

           “Yes?...” Lee Hyori said. Lee Hyori was amused by his looks. He was wearing a coat with shirt inside and pants that makes him more appealing.

           “I think it’s yours…It fell from your bag…” he said.

            Lee Hyori gets it and smiles to him. “Thank you…”

           “You’re welcome…”

           She turns her back and walks when he heard him talk to someone. She turns her head again to look at him.

          “Good Morning Mr. President…” the employee greeted him.

          “Good Morning…Everything was so clean…Good job…” Jong Kook said.

          “Thank you Sir…”

          “You’re welcome…I’ll be going then…Thank you also for your hardwork…” he said and leaves.

          “So he’s Kim Jong Kook…I didn’t think he looks like this…and he was great boss too…How can I talk to him?...Does he knows he have a fiancée?...” Lee Hyori thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook went into the hotel kitchen looking Dong Hoon. Every employee greeted him and he does the same. He finds him, cutting vegetables.

          “Dong Hoon-ah…” he said. “Oh Hyung…why are you here?...Do you need something?...” Dong Hoon asked. “Can you help me?...I want to cook for Ji Hyo…” he said. “Of course Hyung…for my sister-in-law…” Dong Hoon said.

          “So what do you plan to cook Hyung?...” Dong Hoon asked.

          “Hmmm…Jjajangmyeon…”

          “Okay…then let’s get started…”

          The two started cooking. First they prepare the ingredients needed then started cooking it. After almost an hour, they are done. Jong Kook packs it and put it inside the paper bag. “Gomawo my dongsaeng…I’ll be going then…” Jong Kook said and he leaves. He crosses the street and went to her coffee shop. He went into the counter. “Where is she?...” he asked. The employee already knows him as the boyfriend of their boss. “She’s in her office…” the employee replied. “Ok…thanks…” then he went down to her office. He didn’t knock and just enters. Ji Hyo was sleeping with slightly open. “She must be really tired…” Jong Kook thought. He moves closer and found out that her computer is still open and she’s working and just fell asleep.

          He gets a chair and sits beside her. Jong Kook was staring at her and smiles. “How come you’re still beautiful even your mouth is open?...Song Ji Hyo I really want to take you home already…How I would want to wake up every morning seeing you beside me?...I really love it…” he thought. He was still enjoying staring at her and didn’t even dare to wake her up.

          Ji Hyo finally woke up and was flustered when she saw Jong Kook staring at her. She noticed that was open while sleeping so she immediately bows her head because of embarrassment. “YAAAH~! Why didn’t you wake me up?...My mouth was open and you just keep on staring at me…” she said annoyingly. “Mian~…You were just so beautiful…” he said and Ji Hyo looks at him and felt irritated with the way he smile. “You’re making fun of me…” she said. “I’m not…I’m saying the truth….” Jong Kook smiles.

          “Look how you smi--…” she didn’t finish because Jong Kook cupped her face and kiss her lips.

          “My beautiful Ji Hyo…Let’s just eat okay?...” he said and unpack the food he prepares. “Waaaa…you made this?...” Ji Hyo felt happy then seeing the jjangmyeon. “Yes…with Dong Hoon’s help…” he replied.

          They eat together after they finish. “Oppa…let’s go to amusement park…this coming weekend…” Ji Hyo said.

          “Okay…If you want it…we’ll go then…”

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook went into the bar of the JK Hotel to meet one of VVIP customer. He greeted him and they talk for a while. “Thank you for trusting our hotel Mr. Choi…” Jong Kook said. “Well you deserved it Mr. Kim…The service of your hotel is really great…” Mr. Choi said and they bow to each other and Mr. Choi leaves.

          Jong Kook went into the bartender and talk to them. Meanwhile, Lee Hyori who was also there alone and drinking her wine. Then a guy disturbs her, the guy sits towards her and asks for her name. Lee Hyori doesn’t want to talk to him so she decided to leave bu then the guy grabs her arm. “Wait Miss I’m still talking to you…How can you walk out like that? Let’s have some fun…” the guys said. “I’m sorry but I’m not interested…So let go of my arm…” she said with anger in her eyes. “Let’s talk first…” the guy still insists.

          Jong Kook who notices the situation walks towards them. “She said to let go of her arm Mister…” Jong Kook said. The guy looks at him. “It’s none of your business so step aside…”

          “I’m sorry but it’s my business…and the woman didn’t want to talk to you so let go of her arm…”

          The guys let go of her arm and punch Jong Kook but he misses it because Jong Kook immediately avoid it. Then Jong Kook punches him and the security guards came and take away the guy.

          “Are you okay?...” Jong Kook asked her.

          “Yes…Thank you so much for helping me…” Lee Hyori said.

          “You’re welcome…and I hope you enjoy your stay here in our hotel…” he smiles.

          Lee Hyori’s heart beats abnormally when she see him smiles. She thinks that it doesn’t make sense. How come her ideal guy is now right in front of her? It’s really fate then as she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were at the amusement park like what she wanted. Jong Kook holds her hand and they look around together. They found a couple hoody so they bought it and changes their shirt into it.

          “Let’s ride that Oppa…” Ji Hyo said and pointed out the roller coaster that will turn 360 degrees.

          Jong Kook then swallows just by looking at it. “Okay…Let’s go…” They went into it and they rides. Ji Hyo notices that he was nervous. “Are you okay Oppa?...” she asked.

          “Mian~ Ji Hyo-yah…It’s my first time coming to an amusement park…I’m really nervous right now…” Jong Kook without hesitation said to her. “Just hold my hand then…” she said and smiles. Jong Kook holds her hand tightly then the ride began. After that they continue to ride each of the rides. They even tried the Tower Drop. The nervousness of Jong Kook quickly vanished as he was thrilled with the rides.

          After hours, they ate dinner in one of the restaurants and for the last they ride the ferris wheel. They were amazed by the view. Ji Hyo was still looking at the view while Jong Kook is just staring at her.

          “It’s really beautiful Oppa…The night view is daebak!...” she said.

          “Ne~…It’s really beautiful…” he said but still looking at her. Then a firework sparks at the sky. A beautiful scene that Ji Hyo’s fascinated.

          “You’re happy?...” Jong Kook asked.

          “Of course…Being with you makes me happier…” she smiles.

          “Me too…Saranghae yeongwoni…” Jong Kook sincerely said.

          “Saranghae Oppa…Manhi~…” Ji Hyo replied and Jong Kook slowly moves closer and pressed his lips against hers. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Love is really in the air :"> hehehehe! 
I'm sorry if there's an error
I didn't re-read it so spare with me...
Thanks again ^~^
I would love if you can vote it...Kamsahamnida ^~^