Chapter 10

Stolen Heart

          “Hyung calm down…They will found her don’t worry…”  Dong Hoon said to him. It’s already 9 in the evening, he’s really worried. They were in police office and reported it. The police started finding her.

          “I can’t…What if something bad happens to her?...Damn I might kill myself…” He can’t even afford to think about it. It’s been 6 hours since she left. He knows that her life is in danger but he can’t say anything about it.

          “I’m gonna look for her…” Jong Kook said and went out the police office. Dong Hoon can’t stop him and followed him. They look around the market area and all the possible places but still they can’t find her.

          “Let’s go home Jong Kook Hyung…It’s already midnight…”

          Jong Kook felt down and goes home. “Where are you Ji Hyo-yah?...” his mind said.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ji Hyo opens her eyes and realizes that she’s in the hospital. “Why am I here?...What happen to me?...” her mind said. The nurse checks up on her when she found out that she’s already awake. She calls the Doctor and about a minute the Doctor came in.

          “How are you feeling?...” The Doctor asked her.

          “I’m fine…Why am I here?...What happen to me?...”

          “You got hit by the car…You’re lucky it’s just an impact…You were not hit that hard because the car stops…You just got some bruises…What about your head? Is it aching?...”

          She touches her head. “Just a bit…”

          “Better..You got bruise when you hit the ground..What is your name?...You don’t have any identification card in your things…We don’t know who were going to call…Where are you from? Are you from here?...”

          “Chun Sung Im…From here? What is this place?” she said clueless.

          “You’re in Taebaek, Gangwon Province…”

          “Gangwon?...” she said shocked.

          Flashback

          She buys jjangmyeon to the restaurant because its Joo Ji Hoon’s favorite. She was waiting for taxi when suddenly a car stops in front of her and forcedly got her into the car. They put handkerchief into her nose then she fell unconscious.

          When she wakes up her hands and feet were tied. She looks at her surrounding and found out that she’s in an abandoned place.

           “So you’re awake Agassi..” a voice said.

          “You?!..”

          “Yes it’s me…Who could it be Sung Im-ssi?” he smirks.

          “You’re evil Jung Woong In-ssi!...They won’t let you off with this…”

          “Hahahaha…Don’t worry…Even I will suffer I will let him suffer too…Until he wants to die on his own…”

          She secretly untied her feet while talking to him. As he turns his head, she immediately runs. Woong In runs to catch her. She didn’t know where to go. It’s a strange place but she keeps on running because he’s still following her. Because of panicked Sung Im didn’t realize the narrow gorge and she fall down.

                Woong In was also shocked when she fell down. He went down and sees what happen to her. She was unconscious. He carried her and put in his car. He drive somewhere in Taebaek forest and leave her there. He went back to Seoul and tried to go back to his house but then he got caught by the police.

                End of Flashback

          “Ne~ you’re in Gangwon…Sung Im-ssi…Why are you surprise? You got accident along the market area…”

          “I’m sorry but I really don’t know what you’re saying Doctor…I’m from Seoul…I think I need to go home…It’s okay for me to go home right?...”

          “Yes…Everything was settled by the owner of the car…You can ask the nurse to your things…I’ll be going…”

          “Thank you Doctor…”

          All she wants to do is to go home. She went to the nurse and asks for her things. The nurse gave her the pouch bag and she right away leaves.

          “Wait Miss…” the nurse calls her but she didn’t hear. “She forgot her ring…”

~~~~~~~~~~

          She enters their home and went straight to the living room. She saw her parents quietly watching the television. They didn’t even realize that someone came in.

          “Eomma…Appa…” she said and tears started to form in her eyes.

          They turn their heads and look at her. “Sung Im-ah…” her Eomma calls her and can’t believe that she’s really there.

          “Eomma…” she cried and hugs her. Then her Appa joins too.

          “Where have you been?...We’ve been looking for you by two months…Ji Hoon-ssi was really worried about you…” her Appa said.

          “Two months?...It’s already two months…”

          “Yes Sung Im-ah…and Woong In was already caught…What happen to you?...Tell us…” her Appa replied.

          They sit at the sofa. “Eomma Appa…I really don’t know what happen all I remember is I tried to escape from him and I fell down somewhere and got unconscious…”

          “But where have you been this two months?...We didn’t stop looking for you…” her Eomma asked.

          “I don’t know either Eomma…but let’s just be thankful that I’m finally back safe…”

~~~~~~~~~~

          She went into her room and took shower. After it, she dresses up and lay on her bed. She keeps on thinking what happen to her. She was really clueless. She can’t remember anything. She got up and gets the pouch bag the nurse gave her. She puts it in her drawer.

          “I don’t know what happened but I’m happy now that I’m back in my family…I’ll just not think about it and move forward to my life…” her mind said.

          She was in a deep thought when Ji Hoon came in. “Sung Im-ah…” he said. She turns to him and he right away hugs her tightly. “Sung Im-ah…you’re alive…” then he cried. She also started to cry too.

          “I’m sorry…I’m really sorry because of me this happens to you…” he apologized.

          She shakes her head. “No it’s not your fault okay?...Everything is going to be fine…What important is I’m now here…beside you…”

          “I almost went crazy…I’m happy you’re now here…I love you…I won’t ever let that happen again…Never…I can’t lose you Sung Im-ah…I love you so much…”

          Sung Im smiled. “It won’t happen again…Don’t worry…I love you too Ji Hoon-ah…”

          Ji Hoon holds her face and kisses her lips. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[a/n: Sorry if something is wrong I didn't check it...Anyways enjoy reading ^~^ Thank you]