Chapter 4

Stolen Heart

          “Ji Hyo-ssi…Song Ji Hyo…” he tried to wakes her up but nothing happens. “What happen Bong Sun-ah?...Why did she faint?...”

          “I was asking her and she felt dizzy Oppa…”

          “I told you not to scare her…” he said angrily.

          “But I’m just asking her…”

          Jong Kook carried her. “Dong Hoon-ah…I’ll bring her to the hospital…You take in charge with all of this…” he said referring to the radish that they harvest.

          “Ne~ Hyung…”

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ji Hyo wakes up and realizes that she’s in the hospital.

          “Song Ji Hyo…” Jong Kook calls her. “How do you feel?...Are you okay?...”

          Ji Hyo nodded. “I’m okay…What happen?...” she asked.

          “You fainted…The Doctor said that it’s because of the heat…I think you’re not used to it…and maybe you think too much what to answer to Bong Sun…”

          “I’m sorry Jong Kook-ssi…I’m just giving you headaches…I’m really sorry…” she apologized and tears started to fall from her eyes.

          Seeing her tears Jong Kook sits beside her and holds her hand.

          “Hey…No you’re not a headache to me…I choose to help you Ji Hyo-ssi…and I’m not a person who turns his back to someone who needed help…especially you don’t remember anything…How could I let you suffer alone?...I’m just here…I won’t leave you…and I’ll protect you…” he sincerely said.

          He never thought he would say something like this to anyone. He’s living all alone not caring with anyone else except to his friends but with this one stranger he changes. But he never seems to understand. All he knows is he wants to help her.

          “Thank you so much Jong Kook-ssi…I really don’t know what to do without you…I will never forget all of this…Thank you…”

          She tightens her hand to his hand and they stare at each other. Jong Kook wipes her tears and smiles.  

          They’re on that scene when Dong Hoon arrives.

          “Hyung~…”        

          Jong Kook let go of her hand and immediately stands.

          “Oh Dong Hoon-ah…You’re here…How about the radish?...”

          “It’s all in your house Hyung…” he saw it. He looks at Ji Hyo then Jong Kook dumbfounded. “How are you?...Ji Hyo-ssi…Are you okay?...” he asked her.

          “Ne~…Thank you…”

           The Doctor said that she can already go home. Just some rest and she’ll be okay. They went home with Dong Hoon. Jong Kook assists her into bed and let her rest.

          “Goodnight…” he said and leaves the room.

          He went outside the house and sits beside Dong Hoon.

          “What a relief nothing bad happened to her…” Jong Kook sighs in relief.

          “Hyung…” Dong Hoon looks at him like he wants to say something.

          “Why are you looking at me like that Dong Hoon-ah?...”

          “You’re strange Hyung…”

          “Strange?...How?...”

          “Ne~…It’s my first time seeing you like this…”

          “Like what?...Dong Hoon-ah get to the point…”

          “The way you treat Ji Hyo-ssi I find it strange…You’re just silent and live the way you want it and you never treat a woman like that…Never…The way you stare at her…The way you runs to her when she faint…You’re different Hyung…Something’s strange with you…”

          “What are you trying to say?...”

          “Hyung…Don’t you get it?...You like her…”

          “I like her?...Naega?...”

          “Ne~…I’m sure with that…100%...”

          “You’re mistaken Dong Hoon-ah…I don’t like her…You’re just hallucinating”

          “Aniyo~…I saw you lately in the hospital…You hold her hand and wipe her tears…Waaa that scene is daebak…Seeing you caring for the first time…especially it’s with a woman Hyung…You might not understand it because you never had a girlfriend…But it’s true Hyung…YOU LIKE HER….” He said and smiles to him.

          Jong Kook felt then a strange feeling in his chest. “Do I like her?...Is that the meaning of this strange feeling that I always feel?...Is Dong Hoon right?...I really don’t know what to think…and I really don’t understand all of this…” his mind said.

          “Jong Kook Hyung likes her….He likes her…He likes her…” Dong Hoon teases him while singing.

          Then they heard a familiar voice.

          “Really?...Hyung likes someone…”

          They bought looks at him. “Waaaa….Hyung….Kang Gary Hyung you’re back…” Dong Hoon excitedly said and runs to him. “I really miss you  Hyung…” he said and hugs him.

          “It’s been a month…I’m happy you’re finally here…Gary-ah…” Jong Kook said. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[a/n: >.< I find it hard to think of scenes...Mian~...I would be glad if you'll give me some ideas...

I have already thought the but the sequence of the story is too blurry... >.< ~_~ 

Thank you...]