Chapter 25

Stolen Heart

          “Ji Hyo-yah…Song Ji Hyo…” she looks at his face but it’s blurry. “Song Ji Hyo Saranghae…” then the face of Kim Jong Kook shows up. He was smiling and staring at her.

          “Kim Jong Kook…” she calls him but he was slowly vanishing from her sight.

          Sung Im wakes up and looks around. Ji Hoon noticed that she wakes up and right away moves towards her and holds her hand.

          “How do you feel?...You make me nervous…It’s a relief that you just got a bruise on your head…” he worriedly said.

          She holds her head and it has a bandage on it. “Ji Hoon-ah…”

          “Why? Is there something that you want?...You’re parents were also very worried…They’ll be here later…” he said and she shakes her head. “I have an important meeting Sung Im-ah…but I’ll be back as soon as possible…I’ll ask the nurse to look for you…”

          “I’ll be okay…Don’t worry…”

          He kisses her forehead and leaves.

 

~~~~~~~~~

          Sung Im calls her friend Ji Min and she immediately went to the hospital to meet her.

          “Are you really okay?...” Ji Min asked and she nodded. “But what is it that you want to talk about Sung Im-ah?...”

          “I remember everything Ji Min-ah…The two months that I’m gone I all remember now…”

          “Really?...Tell me…What happened then?...”

          “Someone found me and helps me…I woke up having my memories loss…I’m afraid then so I told that someone to help me and keep my secret…I had my new identity then…I’m Song Ji Hyo…and as I lived together with that someone…we fell in love with each other…”

          “So who is that ‘someone’ that your referring to?...”

          “Kim Jong Kook…”

          Ji Min was flustered. “What?!...As in Kim Jong Kook-ssi the owner of JK Group…the one that you have feelings now…”

          “Ne~…It explains everything that’s happening to me…because even my mind forgets who he was…” she paused and pointed to her chest. “my heart will never be…” she said and tears fell into her eyes.

          Ji Min sits beside her bed and hugs her.

          “What should I do now Ji Min-ah?...Ji Hoon will get hurt…” she cried.

          “You should tell him…He should know…and Kim Jong Kook-ssi should know too…”

~~~~~~~~~~

          “Hyung how is she?...” Gary asked him. They’re now in his office. He needs to finish some papers that are urgently.  

          “When I left she’s still sleeping…after this I’ll go back again to the hospital…Tae Hyun is really busy covering to Eun Hye’s job…Don’t worry I will take care of her…”

          Gary leaves then and Jong Kook finishes it as fast as he can.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

          Eun Hye walks to the Doctors office. She knocks and the Doctor le her come in.

          “What happen to my test results Doctor?...” she asked.

          “I’ll be honest with you Yoon Eun Hye-ssi…the test isn’t good...How long are you feeling this dizziness? And you’re body has also reacted already you’re pale and thin…”

          “It’s been a month…”

          “But why you didn’t consult a Doctor?...I’m sorry but you have a Leukemia…You’ll need to undergo some chemotherapy…the cancer cells increased so quickly…and we need to find a bone marrow donor immediately…”

          Her world feels like a slow motion. She heard it so clearly but her thought doesn’t want to understand it at all.

          “Thank you Doctor…I’ll be going…” she just said and leaves.

          Her mind was floating. She keeps on walking without exact destination.

~~~~~~~~~

          “Excuse me but can I talk to Kim Jong Kook-ssi?...” Ji Min asked the assistant secretary.

          “I’m sorry but he’s not around…”

          “May I know when he’ll arrive? I really need to talk to him…”

          “I don’t think if he’ll come back…There is an emergency with his family that’s why he’s in the hospital…”

          “Where is hospital?...”

          The assistant secretary gave the location and she calls Sung Im.

          “He’s also there in the hospital…”

          “Here?...but why?...”

          “Family emergency…Look for him and tell him everything…”

          All she needs to do is tell him. She can still feel that he still loves her. “I’m back Oppa…I won’t leave again I promise…” she thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook was devastated hearing what the Doctor said to him.

          “Are you really sure with that Doctor?...Maybe you got it all wrong…” he said.

          “It’s real Kim Jong Kook-ssi…and she knows it already…”

          “What?!...You told her?...When?...You shouldn’t told her alone Doctor…”

          “I’m sorry she came here and as for the result…and I told her everything…”

          He bows to him and leaves the Doctor office. He immediately goes to her room but she’s not there. He also checks the restroom but still she’s not there.

          He walks around and looks for her. He asked people if they’ve seen her. He’s already in the lobby and he can’t still find her. He came back again to her room and as he was walking at the corridors. He saw her. He walks towards her and grab her arm. He looks at her but she just bows her head.

          “Eun Hye-yah…Where have you been? I’ve been worriedly looking for you…”

          She didn’t answer but looks at him. Her eyes were doomed.

          “It’s okay to cry…” he said and she started crying.

          Sung Im asked for information to know where he is and she right away leaves to her room to meet him. Then she saw them at the corridor, she hid herself through the vendo machine.

          He moves closer and hugs her tightly. “Everything will be fine Eun Hye-yah…I won’t let anything bad happens to you…I won’t leave you…We’ll face it together…I promise…I will never…leave you…” he said sincerely.

          Hearing that Sung Im’s hope crashed. It hurts her hearing him promising to someone else. “Ottokaji…I think I'm already late…” she thought.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(-____-) Mianhe for late update...Enjoy :) 
I've been busy lately with my thesis.

Thanks :D