Chapter 31

Stolen Heart

          “Who are you?...” Jong Kook asked. She was shocked and didn’t even know what to say. She opens to speak but even a single word didn’t come out. Jong Kook was blankly looking at her waiting for her to speak. Ji Hyo turns her back and walks to the door. She wants to immediately leave. She can’t even face him. “What is it now? Fate keeps on playing with me…At first I thought when he woke up everything will be okay…We will be together again…” she thought. She moves her hand into the door knob when Jong Kook shouted.

          “YAH~!...” But Ji Hyo didn’t even dare to look at him and turn the door knob.

          “YAH~! Song Ji Hyo!...Ji Hyo-yah!...” he shouted again.

          Ji Hyo’s heart beats fast and slowly turns to him. He was smiling to her and signing her to come to him.

          “Come here…Ji Hyo-yah…” he said then when Ji Hyo is not moving and just stares at him. Ji Hyo finally runs and hugs him. She hugs him tightly and cried happily. “Yah~ Why did you do that?...I almost felt like dying…Do you know that?!...” she said.

          “I’m sorry…I was just joking…I didn’t think you’ll just turn your back and leave like that…”

          Ji Hyo let go of the hug and looks at him. “I hate you…Don’t do that again…” she said annoyingly. Jong Kook smiles sweetly and cupped her face with his hands and looks at her with love in his eyes. “I miss you…I love you Song Ji Hyo…I’ll never forget you…”

          “Now you’re talking…Don’t change the top--…” she hasn’t finished what she’s saying because Jong Kook pressed his lips against hers. She didn’t say anything and just close her eyes and respond to his kisses.

          They were both happy, finally being together after everything felt like a wish come true for the both of them. They just want to be together and hope it will be forever.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Three days passed, Jong Kook was finally discharge from the hospital and went home in Seoul. He was still resting in his house. Even he already wants to go to work Tae Hyun didn’t allow it. He was lying on his bed watching television when his handphone rings. He looks who is it and smiles knowing that it’s Ji Hyo.

          “Ji Hyo…Ji Hyo…Ji Hyo…” he said with a cute voice.

          Ji Hyo smiles hearing Jong Kook acting cute. “Oppa…How are you?...”

          “I’m fine but I’m bored…I’m alone here everyone were at work…Tae Hyun didn’t allow me to go to work when I really wanted to…”

          “Just take a rest your body isn’t well yet…”

          “But I’m fine…It doesn’t ache anymore…”

          “Aiggoooo Oppa…Stop nagging…You has been talkative now…not like before…”

          “I know that…and I’ve been more handsome too and appealing…right?...”

          “Waa…Really Oppa you know how to brag now…”

          “I’m not telling lies Ji Hyo-yah…Do you want me to prove it?...”

          “Stop it Oppa…Take a rest I’ll go there after work…Saranghae…” Ji Hyo said and hangs up.

          Jong Kook dresses up and wear his cap and drove to Ji Hyo’s coffee shop. He orders coffee and the he looks around and didn’t found Ji Hyo. “She’s in her office…” she thought. The woman in the counter was amused by him.

          “Here’s your order Sir…” the woman said.

          “Thank you…” he said and sits at a vacant table. He’s wearing his sunglasses. Women who were also there were staring at him and keep on murmuring that he was so handsome. Ji Hyo got out to her office and went to the counter. She noticed that her employees were staring at someone and keeps on smiling. With curiosity she looks at it and surprised her. She was not mistaken it was really Jong Kook Oppa. She was going to him when suddenly a woman sits towards him. She narrowed her eye brows.

          “Hello…Are you alone?...” the woman asks him. Jong Kook was about to answer her when Ji Hyo arrives.

          “Excuse me but he’s not alone…” Ji Hyo said to the woman and stares at her annoyingly. The woman just leaves and Ji Hyo sits towards him. “What do you think you’re doing here Oppa?...” she asked. “Proving what we talk about a while ago…” he replied.

          “Araseo araseo…You proved it right…So now can you just go home and rest?...”

          “I don’t want to...”

          “Oppa…” she pleaded.

          “Araseo…I’ll go home…I just miss you so I came…”

          “Ani~ you came to make me jealous…You don’t need to prove anything because for me you’re the most handsome…”

          “Like I told you I came here to see you…not to prove anything…I was just joking about that…I’ll be going then you’re really annoyed with me so I ‘ll just disappear…” Jong Kook said and stands and turns his back to walk away. Ji Hyo holds his hand to stop him. “Mianhe~…I was really jealous that’s why…” she said shy. Jong Kook stares at her and moves closer to kiss her forehead. Everyone in the coffee shop were shocked especially her employees. “I’m sorry too…I’ll be going…” he smiles and leaves.

          Ji Hyo looks at him as he leaves. “It will not be so easy like before when we’re just in a small town in Taebaek…We’ll be facing problems like any other couples…We’re just starting again and I know we’ll come up with it…” Ji Hyo said in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Afternoon, Ji Min came rushing into Ji Hyo’s coffee shop. “Yah Sung Im-ah…you don’t know right?...” Ji Min asked.

          “What is it?...”

          “Ji Hoon is leaving now…He’s going to LA…”

          “WHAT? That man didn’t even dare to tell me…Aigooo…Let’s go…” Ji Hyo said and they went out and they met Jong Kook who was about to go to her.

          “Where are you going?...” he asked.

          “To airport…Ji Hoon is leaving…I need to say goodbye to him…”

          “I’ll go with you…I need to talk to him…”

          Jong Kook drove Ji Hyo’s car into Incheon airport. After almost an hour, they finally arrived.  They hurriedly look for him and find him.

          “Ji Hoon-ah…” Ji Hyo calls him and he turns his head and looks at her. “You’re so bad why didn’t you tell me?...” she complains.

          “I don’t like goodbyes…I’m sorry…”

          “Take care Ji Hoon-ah…and I hope for you happiness…Thank you…” Ji Hyo sincerely said.

          Ji Hoon smiles. “Don’t worry I will…”

          “Ji Hoon-ssi…I’m grateful to know a great man like you…I’m sorry and Thank you…” Jong Kook said then.

          “Just promise me that you won’t hurt her Jong Kook-ssi…because if you do I’ll get her away from you…”

          “That won’t happen…Have a safe trip…”

          Ji Hoon waves his goodbye and leaves. Jong Kook held Ji Hyo’s hand and smiles at her.

~~~~~~~~~~

          “To JK Hotel Ahjussi…” the woman said to the taxi driver.

          She stares outside while the taxi is moving. “It’s been so long since the last time I came home…If not my Appa insists to finally meet him I won’t leave Spain…I’m going to meet you Kim Jong Kook-ssi…I don’t have any idea how he looks…I think that will be the thrilling part…Your fiancée is here…” Lee Hyori thought. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed reading it... ^~^
I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday...
Laziness attacks me and I craved for beers that's why...Hehehe.. :)
I'll try to update as soon as I can...
Thank you for reading ^~^