Chapter 12

Stolen Heart

          “May I help you Sir?...” she said looking to him. Jong Kook didn’t say anything. “Are you looking for someone?...” she asked. “I’ve got the wrong address…I’m sorry…” he said then leaves.

          He runs and stops for a moment when he realized he’s already far away from her. He holds his chest. He thought that it will burst any moment. “She doesn’t know me…She forgot who I am…It’s because of the accident…She leaves because her memories with me were already gone…Now it’s really game over…How I can fight for someone who doesn’t even know me?...” his mind said.

          He went back home. Lock himself to his house. He doesn’t want to go out. Now what he needs to do is forget her. But how can he do that? He fell asleep. After hours a knock wakes his up. Half asleep he got up and opens the door.

          “Hyung…how was it?...” Dong Hoon said.

          Then that’s it he’s back to reality. He thought it’s just a dream but it’s real. He let him go inside and sits at the chair. Dong Hoon is really anticipating of what he’s going say.

          “I’m asking what happen Hyung?...Did you found her?...What she says?...” Dong Hoon asked.

          Jong Kook drinks the bottled water and looks at him, serious. “It’s over Dong Hoon-ah…”

          “Over?...What do you mean?...She broken up with you?...”

          Jong Kook shakes his head. “She doesn’t remember me….I went to the address and she saw me…but she doesn’t even know me…I’m a stranger to her…”

          Dong Hoon was shocked. “Hyung…I don’t know what I should say to you…I’m sorry….” He said, sad.

          “No…Thank you…At least I knew the real reason why she left…I’m okay…I’ll just go back to my life again…Like I never met her…” then tears fall from his eyes.

          “Yes I will be back to my normal life…my normal self…Wakes up in the morning cut woods for firewood…Eat every meal alone…Harvest in my mini-farm with Dong Hoon and Gary…and never be able to smile like I did with you…I need to move forward even if it kills me…I love you and Goodbye My first love Song Ji Hyo…” he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *3 months after…*

          “Jong Kook Hyung…Ye Jin and Bong Sun came to help too…” Dong Hoon said. He was walking with the both of them. He smiled at them. “Thank you…” he said then Bong Sun runs to him and hugs him. “Oppa…I miss you…Don’t you miss me?” she said with a cute voice.

          Jong Kook moves his finger into her forehead and lightly pushes her away. “You’re really funny Bong Sun-ah…”

          “Aigooooo…Oppa why can’t you go with the flow?...Hmp…” Bong Sun said.

          Ye Jin hold his arm and lean on his shoulder. “Bong Sun-ah…You’re just not his type…It’s me…” Ye Jin .

          “Haha Oppa…Stop me I might kick this girl…” Bong Sun said while tempting that she will kick her.

          “Do it…Just do it…Aigoooo I should not let you help us…You’re just a---….”

          “STRE-SSSSSSsss…” Gary said as he arrives. “Sorry I’m a bit late…I help my Abeoji in the market…”

          “It’s okay…Now let’s start…” Jong Kook said.

          “3 months past like that…bit by bit I’m trying to forget her…to not let her pop out to my mind…Thanks to my friends I’m coping…but when I’m alone I can’t stop myself and think of her…Her beautiful face…her smile that makes everything okay…her eyes that only looks at me…I misses everything about her…everything….but she’ll never come back…As time passes for sure I will finally forget her…as time passes…” he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Sung Im goes to her own coffee shop every day. Everything went so well to her. Her family was with her and Ji Hoon-ah. But every night and whenever she was alone it feels like something is lacking to her. She doesn’t what is it. Her mind and heart is looking for something but she can’t identify. The day she saw the guy 3 months ago keeps on bothering her. The shock on his face and the sad on his eyes still linger on her mind. She keeps on her life and not reminds it at all.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook was cutting woods when suddenly a car stops in front of his house. A woman got out and walks towards him. He was busy cutting the woods so he didn’t realize someone is watching him. He’s topless and a small towel wrapped around in his head.

          “Excuse me…” the woman said.

          He was startled. He almost didn’t know where he can hide himself. How can a woman see him like this?

          “Ne~?...Who are you looking for?...” he asked while wearing his shirt.

          “You’re Kim Jong Kook right?...” she asked then he nodded.

          She moves her hand forward and said. “I’m Yoon Eun Hye…” she smiled. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[a/n: Sorry for short update >.< Mian~ Gomawo ^~^]