Chapter 6

Stolen Heart

           Jong Kook pushes her away. “Yah…Ye Jin-ah…What are you doing?!...”

          “I just misses you so much…Don’t you miss me?...”

          “Ye Jin-ah…How many times I should tell you that I only feel that you’re my sister…That’s all I can give you…If you can’t accept that fact…Please don’t make it too hard for me…We’ve been friends since childhood and I want to stay it that way..”

          Ye Jin covered her ears and sung a song. “I don’t hear anything Oppa…Merong” she said then. Jong Kook just shakes his head about what she’s doing. She’s very childish. It’s hard to pushes her away because she’s a part of his life and it will never change but as the fact that Ye Jin likes him makes him uncomfortable. Now it’s been hard for him to act normal to her.

          Jong Kook notices that Ji Hyo is staring at them. “You’re awake Ji Hyo-yah…Are you hungry? I already cook breakfast..” he walks towards her.

          Ye Jin also do the same and glared at Ji Hyo. “Oppa…Who is she?...Don’t tell me your married?...”

          “Aniyo~…” Ji hyo said. “I’m just a family friend…I’m here for vacation…”

          “Ahh…Is that so?...That’s a relief…I’m Park Ye Jin…and you are?...”

          “Song Ji Hyo…”

          “Nice to meet you…” she shakes her hand. “I’ll be going then Oppa…” Ye Jin turns to him and gives him quick kiss to his cheek then she leaves.

          Jong Kook goes inside his house and prepares the food. Ji Hyo followed then. They sat and started to eat. There is something that bothering her and she don’t know what it is. Her heart keeps on feeling strange. The scene when Ye Jin kissed him can’t get out of her head. But she can’t find her words. She doesn’t know what to say.

          “Oppa…”

          “Ji Hyo-yah…”

          They both said at the same time.

          “You go first…” Jong Kook said.

          “Ahhmm…You’re going to harvest next week right?...”

          “Ne~…Why?...”

          “Can I go with you?...”

          “But the last time you fainted…I don’t think it’s appropriate for you to come…”

          “I want to go…I’m happy doing it…It’s new to me…”

          “Okay if that’s what you want…Just makes sure you’ll wear hat or cap…”

          She nodded. “It’s your turn Oppa…What are you going to say?...”

          “Hmmm…Is the food delicious?...” he asked and Ji Hyo nodded. “That’s it…” he said and continues to eat. What he really wants to say is ‘Don’t misunderstand what happen lately…She’s just a friend…I don’t like her…’ but it didn’t come out.

~~~~~~~~~~

          “Gary Hyung…Why are you calling?...” Dong Hoon asked him.

          “Jong Kook Hyung will be harvesting next week right?...”

          “Ne~…He told me already…Why?...Are you coming with us?...”

          “Of course…I’ll help Hyung…See you then…Bye” He hung up his handphone. “I’m going to see her again…Ji Hyo-ssi why are you so beautiful?...You’re smile can’t get out of my head…Aigoooo….STRESS…” his mind said.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Week past, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo goes to his farm together. Ji Hyo is wearing a hat as Jong Kook told her too.

          “Don’t push yourself too much…Araseo?...” Jong Kook said.

          “Ne~…I understand…” she nodded. After minutes, Dong Hoon and Gary arrive. “Hi Ji Hyo-ssi…” Dong Hoon greeted. “Hello Dong Hoon-ssi…” she smiles. “Is it okay if you’re going to harvest with us?...Last time you fainted…” Dong Hoon asked. “Ne…It’s okay…It’s fun to do it…”

          “Hi Ji Hyo-ssi…” Gary said. She looks at him and smiles. Dong Hoon looks at them dumbfounded. “How do you know each other?...” he asked. “He’s my savior…” she replied. Jong Kook hears it and he felt irritated. He knows he shouldn’t be because it’s true that Gary saves her. But in his mind ‘I’m your first savior’.

         “Ohh??...Really?...Waaa Daebak…” Dong Hoon said.

         “OPPAAAAA~!...” They heard it and turn their heads towards it. “Oh Ye Jin-ah…” Dong Hoon said. Ye Jin hug Gary and Dong Hoon. “I miss the both of you Oppa…” she said.

         “When did you come back?...It’s been 5 months…How are you?...” Gary asked.

         “Last week…Jong Kook Oppa didn’t told you?...” she let go of the hug between them and walks towards Jong Kook and hugs him tightly. “Why didn’t you told them?...Are you jealous if they’ll know?...” she said.

         “Stop it Ye Jin-ah…You’re starting again…” he annoyingly said.

          Ye Jin smiles and pinches Jong Kook’s cheeks. “Aigoooo…you’re so cute Oppa…Let’s start harvesting…I’m going to help like the old times…Let’s go”

         They started to harvest. Ye Jin is always staying near Jong Kook. He’s trying not be annoyed to her. They are going to harvest potatoes, lettuce and carrots. In potatoes are Ji Hyo and Gary while Dong Hoon is in carrots then Jong kook with Ye Jin is in lettuce.

         While Ye Jin is talking to him even if he’s not really listening, he turns and looks at Ji Hyo. But to his dismay Gary and Ji Hyo is happy chatting with each other. He turns back his head and continues to what he is doing. He doubled his speed in getting the lettuce.

        “Oppa…Don’t hurry too much…” Ye Jin said but he ignored. “Oppa…Let’s go on a date…” Ye Jin said then.

         He didn’t heard what she said because when he looks at Ji Hyo, Gary is blowing her eye because a dust got into her eye. Seeing how close Gary to Ji Hyo he felt really pissed and angry. His heart is aching somehow.

        “Oppa…are you listening to me?...” Ye Jin get near him and hold his arm.

        “Let go of my arm…”

        “Oppa?...”

        “I SAID LET GO OF MY ARM!..” he shouted and got the attention of others. Ye Jin removed her hand and Jong Kook immediately walks out.