Chapter 26

Stolen Heart

           Eun Hye looks at him with tears in her eyes. She shakes her head. “You shouldn’t do this Jong Kook-ah…I don’t want to burden anyone else…I can handle this on my own…and besides I don’t want to ruin your life…” she said.

          “What?!...Do you hear what you’re saying Eun Hye-yah?...I want to do it…I will do it and you’ll never ruin my life…I’m here and I don’t want you to be alone…You never leave me alone and you always took care of me…I also want to do it for you…Let me do it…No more objections…”

          Sung Im slightly peek and looks at them. Jong Kook smiles to Eun Hye and hugs her again.

          “We’ll fight this together…Okay?...Eun Hye-yah Fighting~!...” he said.

          Sung Im was hopeless and goes back to her room. She dialed the number of Ji Min and calls her.

          “Ji Min-ah…” she said crying. “Why are you crying?...What happen have you talk to him?...”

          “I haven’t said it to him…and I don’t think I should…”

          “Why?...Did something happen?...”

          “I saw him with Eun Hye and I think the situation isn’t good…and I think he doesn’t care if I remember him now…”

          “Sung Im-ah…You can never tell until you said it to him…I’ll help you to be able to talk to him…”

          After they talk, Sung Im lay on her bed and think of him. “Is it really over now Oppa?...Should I give up?...But I don’t think it’s right…I need to tell him first…He should know…” she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ji Min went to JK Hotel and goes again to Jong Kook’s office. She talks to the assistant secretary but he was still not here.

          “Can you just tell him I need to tell him something important?...” Ji Min said and Tae Hyun who hears her walks towards her.

          “Excuse me but is there something you need?...” he asked.

          “Oh you’re his secretary right?...We met before when I came with Sung Im…”

          “Ahh so it’s you…Why do you need to talk to him?...He’s still in the hospital because one of our family was hospitalized…” Tae Hyun said and they entered his office to talk.

          “I need to make him and Sung Im talk…It’s really important…Can you help me?...”

          “Important?...but what is it?...”

          “I’m going to tell you…but don’t let him know…Sung Im needs to be one to tell him…”

          Tae Hyun narrowed his eyes with confusion. “Okay I won’t tell him…”

          “Sung Im finally remembers him…so it’s really important that they both talk…You’ll help me right?...”

          “Okay I’ll help you…” Tae Hyun agreed and they talk for a plan.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook, Tae Hyun, Gary and Dong Hoon were in the hospital garden sitting at the bench. The three still doesn’t know the sickness of Eun Hye. Jong Kook gathered them to say it.

          “Jong Kook-ah…Is there something wrong?...Why should we go out and talk?...” Tae Hyung asked.

          “He’s right Hyung…and why you look so sad like there is really something wrong?...” Dong Hoon added.

          “I’m going to tell something important…” he paused and looks at them. The three was also intensely looking at him and waiting for what he’s going to say. “Eun Hye’s condition is bad…and it’s getting worse…”

          “Worse?...What do you mean?...” Gary said.

          “Eun Hye has Leukemia…”

          The three were so shocked and they all said at the same time. “WHAAAT?!...”

          “You’re joking right? Hyung?...” Dong Hoon can’t believe said.

          “I hope I was just joking Dong Hoon-ah…but it’s true…”

          “Does she know it?...” Tae asked and Jong Kook nodded. “It’s been so hard for her…but will be there for her…We know that she’s a brave person but with this I don’t she can handle it…So I’m telling you that let’s support her…and don’t let her see that we’re sad and pity her…you know she hates that…” Jong Kook said.

          “We understand Hyung…We’ll be there for her…” Dong Hoon said.

          “Jong Kook-ah…I need to talk to you just the two of us…” Tae Hyun said and looks at Dong Hoon and Gary.

          “We’ll go back to her…” Gary said and they leave.

          Tae Hyun seriously looks at him and Jong Kook was clueless of what he needs to say. “What is it Tae Hyun-ah?...” he asked.

          “Eun Hye loves someone…” Tae Hyun said.

          “Who?...Is there someone we need to talk and tell about her situation?...”

          “Babo~…It’s you Jong Kook-ah…Eun Hye loves you…”

          “Me?...Are you serious?...How come it’s me?...”

          “Look…I don’t think I have the right to tell it to you but It’s really you…So from all of us you were the one she’s needed the most…and Jong Kook-ah I know you won’t let her hurt especially when she’s in this condition…”

          Jong Kook was flustered with it but he fully understands what Tae Hyun is saying. “I understand Tae Hyun-ah…and I already promise her that I won’t leave her…”

          “Even Ji Hyo will come to you and say that she already remembers you?...”

          “Ne~…Even that happens…I won’t hold unto her…Eun Hye needs me more than anyone else…”

          “I’ll count on that…”

          “Mianhe Jong Kook-ah…I didn’t know that Eun Hye is in this situation…and the only best thing to do is let her have you…I know it’ll hurt you to hurt Ji Hyo…I hopw you keep your promise…” Tae Hyun thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

            After three days of being hospitalized, Sung Im finally got out from the hospital and she’s now in JK Hotel and she check in into one of its rooms. Ji Min said that she already plans it. She will be able to tell Jong Kook everything.

           Jong Kook was in the hospital peeling the apple for Eun Hye then his handphone rings. It’s a call from Tae Hyun and he answered it.

          “Oh Tae Hyun-ah…Why did you call?...”

          “I’m sorry but there an important guest who wants to see you Jong Kook-ah…I know you can't leave her but it’s really important…”

          “Araseo I’ll go…I’ll be there…” and he hangs up.

          “He said there’s an important guest who wants to see me…I’ll go but I’ll be back soon…” he said.

          “Don’t worry I’ll be fine…” she aid and he leaves. He arrives and Tae Hyun is already waiting for him at the lobby. They ride the elevator and went to the room. Tae Hyun opens the door and let Jong Kook came in then he close the door. Jong Kook turns his head to look at the door. “Why he didn’t come inside?...” he thought.

          “Excuse me…I’m already here…” he said then Sung Im appears. Jong Kook narrowed his eyes. “Why are you here Sung Im-ssi?...Are you the one who wants to meet me?...”

          “Ne~…because I need to talk to you…” She seriously looks at him and takes a deep breath. “I do remember now…everything and I’m sorry for letting you suffer…I’m really sorry…” she said and tears fall from her eyes.

          “Song Ji Hyo…” he said with a cold voice. “You’re too late…I’m sorry but I already love someone else…Just be happy with Ji Hoon…Let’s just live like nothing happens…”

          Ji Hyo was hurt because of what he said. She wipes her tears. “You’re joking right?...” she said.

          “No I’m not…I’m serious …We both have our own lives now Ji Hyo-yah…Everything is already in the past and just let it be…I’m sorry but I’ll be leaving…and I hope you won’t find me again to tell that rubbish thing…because whatever you do I won’t come back to you…” he said and turns his back to leave.

          It hits her like a thunder. She’s hurting like hell but she’s controlling herself not to cry. She walks towards him and give him back hug. Jong Kook stops.

          “Oppa please don’t leave me like this…Saranghae…”

          Jong Kook holds her hands and takes it off around him. Without turning back he said. “Mianhe…” and he finally leave. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm tired but I updated hehehe ^~^ 

Even me is getting sad with this Aigoooooo ~_~

When will spartace be together again? >.<