Chapter 17

Stolen Heart

           Eun Hye was currently in a meeting when she got the message from Jong Kook. She excuses herself and leaves. She felt nervous for him. Seoul is really small for the both of them. She cross the street and finds the coffee shop. She enters and right away walks straight to him. She holds his hand. Jong Kook felt relieved seeing her. Ji Min was confused looking at her.

          “I’m sorry but he has an urgent meeting…We’ll be going…” she said. Jong Kook mouthed ‘Sorry’ to Ji Min and they left the coffee shop. Sung Im on the other hand was also looking at them. She felt a strange feeling in her chest again. The feeling that she can’t even explain what.

          As they were walking, Eun Hye said to him. “Don’t look back…Stay still Jong Kook-ah…” then Jong Kook does it. He never looks back and even glances at her. Eun Hye and Jong Kook walk as far as they could when they stop Jong Kook sits at the bench. His whole body was trembling and Eun Hye noticed it. She sits beside him and tries to comfort him by patting his back.

          “I thought I can do it…but I can’t…when I know she’s around I can’t help myself to look at her..What should I do?...and this” he holds his chest. “It keeps on beating like hell…I want to forget her…I want to erase everything about her…but this heart never lies…” he puts his hands to his face.

~~~~~~~~~~

          “Hyung just forget her...” Dong Hoon told him. He told everything to him and Gary. They’re now at the pool side a week after the coffee shop incident.

          “Dong Hoon’s right Jong Kook Hyung…If there’s a man involved just stop…Maybe she’s really not the one for you…Don’t worry there’s many woman out there…”

          “Araseo araseo…I’ll forget her…I will completely erase everything about her…” he said.

          Then suddenly someone push them to the pool. “Yah~…Why did yo---…” Dong Hoon said but seeing Eun Hye wearing a swim wear with shorts makes him amazed. “Waa…Eun Hye-yah jjang!...” Gary cheered.

          Jong Kook went up the pool and got a towel and covers it to Eun Hye. “Yah~…Don’t look at her with those eyes…” he said to Dong Hoon and Gary then looks at Eun Hye. “Don’t wear that…” he said strictly.

~~~~~~~~~~

          “Is there something wrong?...” Ji Hoon asked her. They’re now eating dinner at a restaurant. She shakes her head. “Aniyo~…”

          “Are you sure?...It looks like your body is here but you’re mind is travelling somewhere…Tell me Sung Im-ah…”

          She looks at him. She wants to say it but she can’t. “No I’m just tired that’s why…”

          “Are you really sure?...”

          She nodded. How can she tell that she has this strange feeling with another guy? Does it make sense? Even herself she doesn’t find the real reason behind it. All she can do is to not mind it at all but even in her dreams that guy appears. “Who are you?...Why are you making me like this?...It’s troublesome…I can’t even concentrate because I’m thinking of it…Aisssh Chun Sung Im…What should you do?...Do you want to meet him? Maybe he has the answers to all your questions…” she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Eun Hye was staring at Jong Kook. When she enters his office his already sleeping in the couch, he got tired because of the straight meeting schedule. She gets a blanket and covers it to him. He was peacefully sleeping. For the past days, he’s keeping what he said that he will forget her. She knows it will be possible if only he will never meet her again.

 

          She didn’t notice that someone enters. “Do you know now what you really feel?...” Tae Hyun said. She looks at him. “What are you trying to say?...” she asked. “The way you look at him is different…The way you care for him…It all says that you like him…You like him Eun Hye-yah…” Tae Hyun said.

          She was flustered about what he said. “No…You’re wrong…I just care for him because he’s the son of Mr. CEO and as a friend…”

          “Are you sure?..”

          “Do I like him?...Is Tae Hyun right?...No…It’s wrong…” she thought.

~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook with Tae Hyun who came from a meeting walks to the office. Then his assistant secretary walks towards them and said. “You have visitors Mr. President…They’re in your office…” he said. He and Tae Hyun enter his office.

          Ji Min smiles and bows to them. “Hello Kim Jong Kook-ssi…” He also bows and notices that she’s not alone. Ji Hyo was with her. He was flustered but he didn’t make them noticed it.

          “What brings you here with your friend Ji Min-ssi?..” he asked.

          “Ahmmm…We’re sorry if we went here without a notice...It’s just my friend really wants to talk to you…” Ji Min said. Jong Kook looks at her but she can’t even look him in the eyes.

          “What is it?...” he asked.

          “Can we talk just the two of us?...”

          Then Tae Hyun and Ji Min went outside the office. “Sung Im-ssi…right?..”

          “Ne~…”

          “Now what do you want talk about?...”

          “I don’t know how to start this but…do you know me?...”

          Jong Kook promised himself that he will not waver to her. He will do everything to make his feelings disappear. “No I don’t know you…” he said coldly.

          “Are you sure?...That night when you called me by another name…Have you just mistaken me by someone?...”

          “Ne~…I was really just mistaken Sung Im-ssi…and I’m really drunk that night…I don’t know what I’m doing anyway…” The words ‘Does it bother you’ didn’t come out. It will make more thinks complicated as it is.

          “Is that so…Okay…I’m sorry for disturbing you Kim Jong Kook-ssi…and Thank you…” she bows and leave.

          “It’s for the better Ji Hyo-yah…I will be happy for you for someone is loving you so much…and I will go on in my life…It’s for the best…I’ll let go of you now…For real…” he thought.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late, boring and short update...My mind isn't processing so well...Mianhe but enjoy...You can comment some suggestion..Thanks ^~^