Chapter 3

Stolen Heart

           She immediately runs to him and tried to lift the book shelf but it’s heavy. Jong Kook seems to be a bit okay he gives his full strength to lift the book shelf and he did it. He was able to stand.

          “Are you okay?...” she worriedly asked.

          “Ne~…”

          “Are you sure?...Does your back hurt?...”

          “A bit but I’m okay…”

          She noticed that he isn’t moving his right hand. She holds it and pain shows in his face.

          “We need to go the hospital…” she said.

          “We don’t need too..I said I’m okay…” he refuses.

          “But you’re not okay Kim Jong Kook-ssi…Let’s go…”

          Then they went to the hospital. The Doctor bandages his right hand and said that it’s just a sprain and after taking medicines for two weeks it will be fine. They left the hospital and went home.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook wokes up and looks at the watch beside his bed. “It’s already 8 in the morning…I still need to prepare breakfast…” his mind said. He got up and went in the kitchen.

          “Good Morning Jong Kook-ssi…” Ji Hyo greeted him.

          “Good Morning…” He said blankly to her. She already prepared the breakfast and it looks delicious. She prepares some egg roll, stew, tofu and mixed vegetable.

          “Let’s eat…I’m sorry I used your kitchen…I want to prepare breakfast for you…I’m really sorry about what happen yesterday if not for me this won’t happen to you…I’m sorry…Thank you for saving me again…”

          “It’s not your fault…Don’t worry…Okay?...”

          Ji Hyo noticed that he can’t eat because he can’t use his right hand. She got some food into her chopsticks and feed him. He felt shy but she let her feed him. It’s his first time that someone treats him like this. It’s new to him and having a strange feeling to her doesn’t make him understand. Looking to her eyes makes him uncomfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~

          After two weeks, the sprain in his right hand is already okay. It’s time for him to harvest the radish in his farm. He was about to leave when Ji Hyo talks to him.

          “Can I come with you?...” she asked.

          Jong Kook just nodded then they walk to his farm. They arrived to his farm and a woman came running while calling Jong Kook’s name.

          “Jong Kook Oppa….Oppa…” she came rushing and hugs him.

          “Yah…Bong Sun-ah…Don’t cling to me…” he said and tries to pushes her away.

          “Oppa…I really miss you…Dong Hoon Oppa calls me and asks to help you from harvesting…”

          Then Dong Hoon came running too.

          “Hyung I didn’t told her…I’m saying the truth…She keeps on annoying me to tell her when will you harvest…I’m sorry Hyung…”

          “It’s okay…Let’s start…” Jong Kook said.

          Bong Sun notices Ji Hyo who is dumfounded looking at them.

          “Who are you?...” she asked Ji Hyo.

          “She’s my last love…” Dong Hoon answered.

          “Aigoooo…In your dreams Dong Hoon Oppa…But you…” she pertaining to Ji Hyo “Jong Kook Oppa’s MINE…Okay?...”

          Hearing that Jong Kook who started harvesting walks towards them.

          “Stop scaring her Bong Sun-ah…” he holds Ji Hyo’s hand and get away with them. He shows her how to harvest the radish. When she got it, they all started harvesting.

          “Do you know who is she?...” Bong Sun asked Dong Hoon.

          “According to Hyung she’s the daughter of Jong Kook’s Abeoji…She’s from Seoul and just having a vacation here…”

          “Really?...She’s not Jong Kook Oppa’s girlfriend?...”

          “Aissshh~…I already told you she’s my last love….”

          “Dong Hoon Oppa…That beautiful woman will never like you…”

          “SHIN BONG SUN…Yah get lost!...” he angrily shouted.

          “YAH…Both of you…Stop playing and help us…” Jong Kook commanded.

          They started harvesting again but the curious Bong Sun gets near to where Ji Hyo is.

          “What is your name?...” she asked.

          “Song Ji Hyo…”

          “Dong Hoon Oppa said you’re here for vacation…”

          “Ne~..”

          “How do you know my Oppa?...”

          “My parents were friends with his Abeoji…”

          “Ahhh…Where exactly in Seoul do you live?...”

          Ji Hyo doesn’t know what to say to her. It makes her feel uneasy.

          “Ji Hyo-ssi…Are you rich?...Because you really look like one…Hmmm…I think you’re an actress..or maybe a model…Are you and my Oppa were good friends?...or is it your first time meeting each other?...Because you really don’t look like your were close…” she asked nonstop.

          Ji Hyo felt dizzy thinking for an answer and because of the heat of the sun. Her sight became blurry and faint.

          “JONG KOOK OPPA...” Bong Sun shouted.

          He turns to them and saw Ji Hyo lying on the ground unconscious. He immediately runs towards them. Dong Hoon who also caught his attention, runs to them.

          “Song Ji Hyo…” he said worriedly.