Chapter 22

Stolen Heart

           Sung Im was shocked, her eyes widened. Her heart then keeps beating faster and it makes her nervous. Jong Kook parted their lips and looks at her. The longing in his eyes was still there. How much he wants to kiss her again? He holds her shoulders with his both hands.

          “I’m sorry I don’t know anything to do to make your senses back…Just consider it as an emergency…”

          Sung Im don’t know what to think because as he kisses her it feels so sweet like it was the right thing to do. She just nodded to him and don’t say anything. They both sit but apart from each other. Sung Im still feels not well. She really can’t stay in here for long. But she’s doing her best not to lose consciousness. Jong Kook looks at her and noticed that she can’t breathe properly. He stands and pushes the emergency button.

          “We’ve been here for almost 3 hours…Is it still not fix?...” he asked.

          “We’re very sorry Sir…15 minutes Sir…I’m very sorry….” The operator apologized.

          After hearing it, he sits back to her place. “Just endure for 15 minutes Sung Im-ssi…We’ll get out of here then…” he said. “Can I ask a question Sung Im-ssi?...” he asked.

          “Ne~…Wha-t is it?...”

          “It’s not suffocating here because they have an emergency exhaust fan…but why are you like this?...or is it suffocating being with me?...”

          “Aniyo~…It’s not that J-ong Kook-ssi…” she paused. “It’s an effect of my accident a year ago…I got locked up in abandoned factory with people evilly staring at me…It may be a trauma…but I can’t be in a closed placed like this for too long I might die with nervousness…I’m sorry I’m just scared…”

          Jong Kook felt pity to her. Now he knows what happens before he met her in the forest. He holds her hand.

          “Just hold my hand…Don’t be scared I’m here and you’re not alone…”

          “Thank you Kim Jong Kook-ssi…” she said and felt grateful. She’s not that nervous now. She feels safe.

          *15 minutes later…*

          “We’re sorry for the inconvenience…We hope for your kind understanding…” the operator said and the elevator opens. Ji Hoon came running and Jong Kook immediately let go of her hand. Tae Hyun also runs to him. “Are you okay Jong Kook-ah?...” he asked. “Yes I’m fine…” Jong Kook replied.

          “Are you okay?...” Ji Hoon said and hugs her. Sung Im nodded.

          “She needs to go to hospital Ji Hoon-ssi…She can’t breathe properly…” Jong Kook said then.

          “Are you really okay?...Let’s go to the hospital…”

          Ji Hoon and Sung Im leave and went to the hospital. Jong Kook and Tae Hyun came back to their room.

          “Are you sure you need to go the hospital?...” Tae Hyun asked.

          “Ne~…Tae Hyun-ah…Let’s talk to the other investors and let’s go home…”       

          “Why? Is there something wrong?...”

          “I don’t think I can stay here seeing her…I don’t think my heart can handle it anymore…Let’s just go home…”

~~~~~~~~~~

          Sung Im and Ji Hoon came back from the hospital. Ji Hoon brings her into her room. “Just take a rest…Araseo?...I’ll order food for you…I’ll be going then…” he said and kisses and forehead.

          Sung Im was lying in her bed but she’s thinking of Jong Kook. She wants to say thank you to him personally. She needs to see him. She got up and leaves her room. It’s just one floor difference so she chose to use the stairs and go down.

          She knocks to his room but no one opens it. She knocks again but still the same. A hotel maid then passes by and sees her knocking.

          “Excuse me Miss…But the occupants there already leaves…” she said.

          “When did they leave?...”

          “A while ago…If you’ll go to the entrance you might still see them…”

          Hearing that she immediately goes down and went to the lobby. She saw his back and about to rides his car. She runs but she didn’t make it. The car already leaves. Ji Hoon saw her and walks towards her.

          “Hey why are you here?...I told you to rest…Is there something you need?...” he said.

          “Why Kim Jong Kook-ssi leaves?...” she asked.

          “He’s worried about Eun Hye-ssi that’s what he told me…”

          “Why I’m like this?...I think I’m jealous…and not seeing him around makes me miss him…I’m really crazy…really crazy…” she thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

          After a week, Sung Im finally decides to look for her memories. Her first clue is to go to Taebaek. She was sitting in her bed and think if where did she put the pouch bag she have the day she came back. She searches her drawers and found it there. She opens it and found a paper to her wallet. She opens it and reads it. “As if the world is ending tomorrow, With every part of me I love you, The name that will not be erased until my life ends, You're my last love”. Someone writes it for her. She needs to find who it is. She wants to find the piece of her that will make her complete.

           She drove her car to Gangwon Province, Taebaek. After hours of driving she finally gets there. She parked her car and got down. She walks around the market. She felt familiar with the place even she knew that she’d never been there before. Her own feet lead her to a house. She looks at it. She moves closer and tried to open the door but it’s locked.

          “Ji Hyo-yah!!!...” someone shouted and she turns her head to look at it. She runs towards her. “It’s been a long time Ji Hyo-yah…but why are you here?...Oppa isn’t living here now…Don’t you know?...” Bong Sun said.

          “Oppa…Who?...and why is she calling me Ji Hyo?...” she thought. To not make her confused she just smiles and said. “Is that so?...He didn’t said it…”

          “Really?...Oppa must hate you that’s why…”

          “Hate?...but why?...”

          “Because you disappear without telling him…He’s in Seoul now…Haven’t you met?...”

          She shakes her head. “No…we didn’t meet…”

          “Really?...You traveled for hours…Wait I’ll get the key so you can rest…” she said and leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Bong Sun gives her the key and she went inside. Bong Sun tells her to feel home and she’ll be going then. When she’s now alone, she felt that she’s really home. She walks straight to the room and lay on the bed. She keeps on thinking to remember something but she still can’t remember anything. Her mind felt tired and she fell asleep.

          Jong Kook decides to go to his house at Taebaek. He wants to be alone and think. His heart is really in trouble right now. He may think to confront Sung Im and tell everything but it’s an insane thing to do. He arrives at his house. He got his key to open the door only to find out that it’s already unlocked. He got alert that might a rubber stalks in. He looks if there is anyone but it’s quiet. Then the door opens and Sung Im got out. She looks like she just woke up. He is confused.

          “Chun Sung Im-ssi…” he paused. “Why are you here?...”

          “Oppa…” she said.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First thank you for reading ^~^ I really appreciate it and I'm happy to share... ^~^

I'm sorry but I can't take away Eun Hye's character...Peace v^~^v

SPARTACE MANSE~!