2

Worlds Collide

 

Jungah smirked as Luhan closed the door and she stepped on pedal and looked at the man’s face on her side mirror.

“Epic face.” She mused, Luhan stared at her.

“Mei!”

“I know, I’m back.”

“Since when?” Luhan reached over to pinch her cheek, Feilin winced and swatted his hand away.

“Just earlier, I had your secretary bring my car to the airport, so…surprise!” She smiled wanly at her brother and looked at the road.

Luhan chuckled.

“I’m meeting some of my friends, want to come?” He asked.

“I need to sleep, jet lag will kill me. I’ll just drop you off.”

“Mei, I can drive you home then-”

“Nope, it’s me and my baby today. I will drop you off, Luhan.”

“Ever heard of the word gege?” Luhan raised one brow at her.

“Nope.”

“Of course.”

 

“What about Luhan?” Kris asked as he and Lay walked towards their favorite restaurant, it was just in front of Kris’s office.

“He did say he would try to follow…” Lay trailed off as he noticed as particularly showy car slowing beside them.

“Yixing?” Kris followed his gaze and looked at the car, then they saw Luhan slip off the automobile, and with a honk it sped away, almost bordering the speed limit.

“She’s back?” Lay grinned, Luhan nodded and glanced as the car sped away.

“Who was that?” Kris asked as they walked towards the entrance.

“Wo de meimei.” Luhan replied.

Kris nodded and followed the waiter to their table.

“You should have asked her to join us.” Lay said.

“She said she wants to sleep, let her be, she must be tired.”

“So, that’s why we couldn’t reach her yesterday, she was on the plane.” Lay mused.

 

Jungah smiled contently as she snuggled on her bed in her old room. She changed into a pair of sweats and a sleeveless top. Then she heard someone knock on her door.

“Agung!” She smiled and ran up to the old man.

“You’re back, are you here to cause trouble? Or did you cause trouble back-”

“Agung, how could you say that?” She whined, the old man smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Have you rested well, mei?”

She nodded.

“Let’s have dinner out with Luhan and Yixing then, dress up!”

 

The Xi siblings people followed Agung as they walked in Lotte Hotel’s lobby, Jungah felt the women in the place turn to stare at her brother, she rolled her eys and nudged him.

“What about Yixing?” She asked.

“He’s making his way, he was at Daegu earlier.” Luhan explained.

“Why are they all looking at you as if you’re something to eat?” She asked as she stared back at the women.

“Mei, don’t glare.”

“We all have our own pair of eyes, we can do whatever we want them.”

Then Agung turned to them.

“This one of the hotels owned by the Wus wherein we have paired off, one of our malls has a direct passage to this place so that guests can also drop by at our mall.”Agung told her.

“Wus?” Feilin turned to her brother.

“The Wus own Lotte Corporation, mei.”

“Ah, do you know them?”

“I know Kris.”

“Ah, then Agung, while waiting for Yixing,”

The man looked at her pointily.

“Yixing,……ge, can I roam around the mall first?”

Luhan chuckled.

“Hao le, just be back before the food’s served.”

 

Kris stepped in the huge department store that was owned by the Xis, he wanted to check the place before heading to their hotel, it was one of their new projects with the Xis and he wanted to make sure everything was going smoothly.

He arrived at the second floor and looked around, then he noticed a few customers staring at two ladies who looked like they were arguing.

 

Jungah rolled her eyes inwardly as the older woman clad in head to toe designer goods glared at her.

“I got that item first.” She explained as she gestured towards a pair of men’s leather shoes.

The older woman scoffed and gave Jungah a once over, she grunted in disgust as she eyed her skinny jeans, muscle top and black Converse sneakers.

“How did you even get in here, agasshi?” She asked in cold tone, then she turned towards the sales lady.

“Excuse me, ahjumma. But I got those shoes first, you grabbed it from me.” She intervened.

“Ah…Ahjumma? Why you, have you no manners?”

“Manners? Are they still in trend as of now?” Jungah crossed her arms and shook her head.

The woman turned her back to her and began to complain to the sales associates while pointing at Jungah.

“She shouldn’t have gotten in here, she doesn’t even look like she can afford anything!”

“Now she begins to rant off.” Jungah said in English.

“It doesn’t matter if I can afford, old lady. I got them first.” She said to her, then a male walked past her.

“Is something wrong?” Kris asked and he looked at Jungah and the older female.

“Director, they are-”

Jungah eyed the man as the sales lady explained what happened, she shook her head.

 

“Another flower boy.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++