69

Worlds Collide

 

Lunch began, the elders were basically asking the couple questions, while Jungah tried to dodge them. Lay just observed with slight amusement as he saw Luhan glance at his sister from time to time. Kris just shook his head at him.

“Then, we have to excuse ourselves.” The Wu elders stood up, they stood up to bid them goodbye.

“It was really nice to meet you, Miss Xi.” Kris’s father smiled and shook her hand.

“Same here.” She smiled politely.

“I’ll definitely see you when I get back from China, my dear.” Mrs. Wu smiled and kissed her cheek.

“Kris, take care of her well.” She said sternly before they left. Jungah smiled, then they sat down.

“Good, we that settled, mei you should have told me earlier.” Agung said.

“Agung’s right, you should have told him.” Kris grinned.

“Don’t start with me.” She rolled her eyes as she picked up her juice.

“Then, I’ll take my leave too, you youngsters have fun.”

“Bye agung!” Lay smiled. Jungah pushed her chair back slightly and glanced at the table.

“So….what are you doing for the rest of the day?” She voiced. Luhan bit his lip.

“Mei, wo-”

“Right!” Jungah stood up, Kris glanced up at her.

“Ge! I-” Then she blinked, she was looking at her brother.

“Yes, mei?” Luhan asked. Lay suppressed his laugh. Jungah’s eyes landed on the girl beside Luhan. Then she glanced back at the pink monstrosity of a car.

“Uhm..Ge, who is she?” She turned to Lay while pointing at the girl beside Luhan.

 

Luhan balked, then Kris reached for Jungah’s arm and put it down.

“Mei,”

Jungah continued to look at her girl blankly.

“Mei, this is Jinhee, Jinhee, this is my sister.” Luhan stood up and walked to her.

“Nice to meet you, Jungah.” Jinhee smiled at her. Jungah turned to Kris, then back to her brother.

“She wont be another Haera, right?”

“That’s for you to find out.”

Jungah chuckled, then she stepped forward.

“Nice to meet you too, Jinhee.” She smiled and shook her hand.

Luhan exhaled. Jungah turned to her brother.

“Ge, shi ta..(Ge, she is….)”

Lay stood up and crossed his arms.

“Nu peng you. (Girlfriend.)” Lay stated. Jungah laughed, then she halted.

“How come you didn’t tell me?”

“You were so busy-”

“Still, we live in the same house. You could have left a post-it note or somewhere.” She rolled her eyes, then she turned towards the house.

“..That went well.” Kris stood up.

“Talk to her.” Luhan said.

The latter just smiled and followed Jungah.

 

Jungah was in the library, sitting by the windowsill.  She heard the door creak open, Kris walked in the place.

“Brooding time?”

She smiled and turned to him.

“Why’d you walk out?”

“I just…wanted to pee.” She blinked, Kris smiled and sat beside her.

“So, you weren’t being “overprotective mei mei mode”?”

“Well, as long as she’s decent and…well she should get a paint job for her car or something.”

“Jungah.” Kris shook his head at her, Jungah smiled and curled her legs underneath her.

“How’s work lately, Li Jiaheng?”

“I don’t know.”

Jungah nodded and yawned slightly, Kris smiled and pulled her onto his lap.

“You should sleep, you know. Working all night, then work again during daytime-”

She rolled her eyes at him but she nodded. Kris smiled and just tightened his arms around her.

“Remember when we first met?” She asked.

“You were fighting with an ahjumma.” Kris mused.

“I called you flower boy.” She grinned. Kris chuckled.

“I made a mental note you were troublemaker back then.” Kris said. Jungah smiled.

“I had a feeling about that.”

“So, you plan to start trouble with Jinhee?”

Jungah smiled then she faced Kris.

“How about yes.”

Kris shook his head at her, then he kissed her forehead briefly.

“I know what you’re thinking. You mean trouble by painting her car.”

“Come on, Li Jiaheng, it’s so pink.” Jungah got off from his lap and sat on the cushion again, Kris chuckled and stood up.

“But you’re okay with her.”

“Definitely.” She mused, then she stood up on the cushion. Kris narrowed his eyes at her, then he turned back. Jungah smiled and hopped on his back.

“To the garden we go, tower.”

Then Kris paused, then he turned his slightly and smiled at her.

“I have to remind you of something,”

“About what?”

Kris pressed his lips on hers.

 

 

“I love you, Jungah.”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

END!!!

 

thank you so much guys!!!! I hope you liked this one!!

tumblr_mp3a07joRj1r3wtioo3_250.gif

 

 

 

see you in my other FFs!

JUST A FACADE

 

bluestone1317.tumblr.com